Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zorua & Friends in: A Stroll Through the Park (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pols Voice

Ball of Fluff
Scurry's at home in his little cave/den area eating a nice freshly killed feebas. He then hears his friend call out to him. He then goes outside and sees his friend standing there. "Hey Absol. Whats up?" He says.

RE: Zorua & Friends in: A Stroll Through the Park

"N-not much... hey.... I was wondering if you'd like to walk with me." she tells him.

"When? Now? I'm kinda eating right now......... want some? It's feebas." Scurry continues to ask her questions until she starts pushing him. Scurry quickly grabs his feebas lunch and holds onto it. "WEEE!" Scurry cries as she pushes him about. "Haha."

"Ugh! you're so heavy!" she says playfully annoyed. "But here we are... The abandoned park..." She says. She then proceeds to sit next to Scurry, leans over, and takes a bite out of the feebas that he's holding with his mouth.

"Erk... that was... close..." Scurry says blushing lightly. "Did you really have to get that close to me? I mean, if you wanted a bite you coulda asked first... but i did offer...."

"Sorry about that..." she blushes a little. *Why can't I ask him?* she thinks to herself. "So... anything you wanna do while we're here? *JUST ASK HIM ALREADY Absol! Be confident.* she says, slightly mentally punching herself.

"Huh? Hey Absol... why are you looking at me like that?" Scurry asks her giving a curious look. "Is there something on me?"

"O-oh s-sorry... i didnt mean anything... um... I mean.... uhhhh...." she looks slightly down and closes her eyes "I guess I'm trying to hard or--" suddenly she feels lips gently press against hers, and her eyes shoot open to see Scurry kissing her. her heart races but calms down, relaxes, kisses him back and enjoys the long kiss that they share.

Scurry breaks the kiss and says "Don't be so nervous." He gets up and starts walking through the park.

Scrafty sighed to himself as he hopped down from the tree he was sitting in. Looking up to the sky, the pokemon noted the clouds beginning to darken, and rain might be coming soon. Shaking his head he began to head off towards a place he might be able to get some cover.

Zorua noticed Scrafty and ran over to him. "Hey Skye! Looks like it's about to rain. Wanna head to my place for some shelter while we wait it out?" he asks him.

Skey noticed the Zorua and blinked a little. He waved over to the other dark pokemon and nodded to him. "Scurry" he chuckled softly as he then began to run over to the pokemon. "You know me too well" He nodded and smiled "Let's go" HE nodded at the pokemon. "Has Scouter made an appearance yet?" Skye knew Scouter, and talked to her before, knowing that she had a crush on Scurry.

He led Skye to his den which was about a five minute walk. "Yeah you know her though, never likes 'big' groups of three or more haha. So whatcha wanna do Skye?" he asked him.

Scouter had dashed off somewhere, not even her friends know where she goes when bad weather hits.

Skye looked to Scurry and shrugged. "Ya, clearly, and especially when these kinds of things hit." He shrugged and looked out towards the field, and blinked as he watched the rain begin to drop from the sky. "I dunno. I was going to..." He sighed. "Aw never mind..." He looked away from Scurry.

Scurry walks over to whereSkye is looking. "Going to what Skye? You can tell me." he says looking curious. His ears perked up as he heard the rain pour down hard. "Dang. that's coming down fast and hard..." he says. He snickers slightly.

"Tch." He shook his head, hearing the rain as it comes down. "I hate the rain" He looked to Scurry. "I was going to go into the city." He sighed a little and headed over to the wall, slumping down and pressing his back against the wall. The abandoned park was within an hours walk to the city. "Get some things" he nodded. Scrafty chuckled, he sounded like he was going to buy something, in reality, he was a little bit of a deviant, and often stole from humans.

Scurry went to sit next to Skye. "Hmm... Hey Skye? Wanna have some... fun... while we wait for the rain to pass?" he asked with a smile -- more of a smirk really.

Skye looked to Zorua and blinked a little at the mention of having 'fun'. Skye knew what Scurry was talking about, but he had his own secrets he needed to keep. "L-Like what" He gulped and looked away from the other dark type, hoping that he would think of something else. Skye knew that Scurry could force him to play, and the moment his secret was out, there was not reason not to play.

"Hehehe." Scurry jumps onto Skye and kisses him. "You'll see." he says pawing at Skye. He takes Skye to the floor so he's laying down. "Besides. I've always wondered what you keep in there." he says pawing at him more.

Skye blushes at the kiss, and the jump. Scurry managed to knock Skye to the floor, and pin him rather easily. he looked away from the other dark type, gasping softly at the pawing. It was certainly having an effect on him, as the Scrafty soon put his hands on his crotch, to try and stop Scurry from seeing. With a little effort, the Zorua could pull the hands away, to reveal an odd sight. A clear sign of bulging arousal, however on Skye, he had 2 peaks, rather than just 1.

Scurry moves Skye's hands and soon finds out. He blushes darkly and moves back a little sitting. "S-Skye..." he says under his breath. Scurry moves his head down and licks one of Skye's dicks. He puts the tip of the one he's licking in his mouth, then Scurry deep throats the entirety of it while pawing off the base of the other one.

As Skye had his pants removed, Scurry would reveal 2, bright red cocks that seemed to bulge at the base, the size of a base ball, and the tip was pointed, for easy entry. One of the lengths pointed straight up, and the other seemed to press up against his stomach. They were each 9 inches in length. When Scurry licked one of them, and put the tip into his mouth, and stroked the other, Scrafty gasped loudly and pushed his hips upwards. "Di-Didn't know you liked the...cock Scurry

Scurry nods as he gently bites down on the tip. "Mhm I don't mind differences in others." he says. He paws Skye faster, and moves his tongue around the tip and down the shaft as he deep throats him.

Skye gasped out at the bite and looked to Scurry. The Scrafty leaned his head back as his one cock was jerked faster, and his other was deep throated. "Ngh" He moaned. "I'm...not going to complain." He gasped "You are pretty good at this"

"Y-you think so?" Scurry let his tongue run along Skye's dick as he bobbed faster, pawing him harder. Every so often he bites the tip gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom