Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Risky's Request Thread | MxF [back after a long hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just call me Risky.

lipsline.png

**I'm back after a long hiatus. I don't feel like editing my request thread, just want to jump into a role so if you're interests follow suit with mine, then feel free to message! I'm very open minded!

I prefer plot over smut, although I enjoy and expect sexual scenarios in any role I play. I prefer more modern settings, literacy is a must and someone who can keep my interest. I don't expect 7 paragraphs, but no one-liners. If you feel the plot is getting stale, please bring it to my attention so we can either salvage what's left or start something new! I really prefer role playing with someone around my age (24) or older. I do have a life outside of BMR but usually post frequently, although now it's summer, I tend to be out a lot more but if I expect to be very delayed in my response, I will let you know and I expect the same.

Things That Turn Me On:
  • [*]Drama, drama, drama!
    [*]Romance
    [*]Menly-men
    [*]Rough sex. (choking, biting, slapping, scratching, hair-pulling, etc.)
    [*]Tension
    [*]Arguing
    [*]Make up sex
    [*]Chance of being caught
    [*](Risk of) Pregnancy
    [*]Beards
    [*]Drug use
    [*]Teasing
    [*]Oral (giving/receiving)
    [*]Underwear bulges
    [*]Historical settings/roles
    [*]Forbidden loves
    [*]Agressive partners
    [*]Jealousy

http://www.f-list.net/c/risky_business

Thing That Turn Me Off:
  • [*]Text-speak (lol, luv, u ... NO.)
    [*]Scat.
    [*]Blood.
    [*]Piss/Shit
    [*]Furries
    [*]Anime
    [*]Younger guys
    [*]Whipped guys
    [*]Incest
    [*]Master/slave (I'm not against a dominate partner, but I am no submissive although I will be your little slut.)

Please be literate, use proper grammar, know the difference between 'their' and 'there', use details, and make suggestions and be open/forward with what you want in/from the role play. We can always discuss roles together, it doesn't hurt to ask!

Roles I Enjoy:
Exes
BF/GF
Pirate/Captive
Cheating spouse/person of interest.
Long Lost Lovers
Bad Boy/Good Girl
Friend-Friend's Sister
Friends
Friends with Benefits
Roommates
Strangers
Boss-Secretary
Drug Addict/Friend-GF
Pimp/Prostitute (for this I'd like it to be based in the early 1900's, he falls in love with one of his prostitutes etc. We can work out details if you're interested)
Gang-Mob Guy/Rival gang's daughter (forbidden romance)
Step Siblings (as close to 'incest' that i'll go)
Customer/Exotic Dancer
Abusive BF/GF
Arranged Marriage

(The List Goes On! ANY IDEAS? PM ME!)

Plot Ideas:

RE: F for M

hi,
i read your post and i would like to discover those roles you have mentioned.

I am waiting for your reply

Thanks

RE: F for M

Risky_Business said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a male role play partner. (Haven't heard that before, right?) Anyway! I'd thought I would just name a few do's and don'ts for everyone to see if we'd make capable role play! Also, I'll list a few roles (Me/You)

1. Must be literate.
2. Must have proper grammar and punctuation. (Know the difference between 'their' and 'there.'
3. I like modern roles, I don't mind different time era's, etc.
4. Details, details, details.
5: NO incest, furries, rape, BDSM, anime. (Not against them, just not my thing.)
6. Lol's. (We're not texting here people.)
7. We can always discuss ideas together, it doesn't have to be the same, generic role play. If you have an idea you want to try, just let me know! It doesn't hurt to ask.

ROLES.
Exes (Divorcees)
Soldier-Girlfriend
Married Man-Mistress
Friend-Friend's Sister
Friends
Friends with Benefits
Roommates
Strangers
Boss-Secretary

(The List Goes On! Like I said, any ideas. PM me!)

I don't really have an idea of what you like or how you play with just that list of roles. Do you have any favorite scenarios or summaries of favorite previous RPs that you can share?

RE: F for M (updated)

hmmm... if their is something on your list you are currently craving above others, I might just try it out...

the closest thing I have for characters and scenarios is this doctor who abuses his position to only hire attractive women as his nurses that he makes into his sex slaves. he's not malicious per-say, but certainly manipulative and kinky (I got the idea from Night Shift Nurses, but don't worry, no scat). but I was also entertaining the idea for a triangle. the board of health that has been funding him wants to do an audit of the facility. her has to keep the new nurse, whom he has made his full time pet, under control as well as himself, however his other full time nurse Sera, has been receiving less and less attention form him since the new nurse came along. she she is making a hard effect to be noticed again with Keifer is trying his best to keep things under wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom