Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick Smut Scenes on AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rilleo

Moon
Ohai. Since you are here I would assume that the title caught your attention and you are seeking a roleplay with me. Yay! :D

I'm pretty laid back so feel free to message me if you have any questions. Now onto a few things you should know about me:

• I can give you 1-4 paragraphs(on AIM I want quick scenes that we can do in one day so one paragraph is all I want/ask for), no more, no less. I don't really care for anything less than a paragraph, but I can deal with it.
  • No furries, futas, scat, watersports, vore, incest, blood(in a sexual manner, I'm fine with blood from injuries), F/F and M/M(I'm horrible at playing female and sorry guys but I just don't really enjoy playing M/M.).
  • I love people who take initiative in the plot and don't make me direct all of it, I'd love if you added some twists of your own.
  • Brownie points for someone who is willing to include any of the following kinks: Oral(Both ways), Tit-fucking, Soft Cum Facials, and of course vaginal and anal.
  • I would really like for us to use pictures for our character's appearance.

Pairings
  • Babysitter x Father
  • Speeder x Cop
  • Druggie x Dealer
  • Boss x Employee
  • Teacher x Student (College/Highschool)
  • Politician x Intern

I'm open to your suggestions too! Message me with your AIM username and we can work something out.

Bump! I'm done with school until January, so I'll be looking to get some started soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom