Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

break down ((Eros Dei and demented-tiger))

nladisha

Supernova
Theresa angrily kicked the tire of her useless car. Here she was in the middle of farm country, with no phone charger, a dead cell phone, a piece of crap car, and miles from any decent civilization - if she didn't count the little hick towns all around her. Why she was out this far from the safety of a freeway wasn't important anymore. Perhaps she liked the romance of an open country road. Or maybe she wanted to take it easy instead of weaving in and out around semi trucks. Whatever the case, that was a big mistake. She wasn't going anywhere for quite some time.

The 25 year old woman sighed and leaned against her car. At the very least she could try and get some attention. Maybe a good samaritan would happen by and lend her thier phone so she could call for roadside assistance. She knew she didn't have to try too hard. She would certainly be out of place in her 3" heels, skinny jeans, and too-tight polo shirt with its neck strained apart by the force of her tits. And even if she'd been dressed like a proper redneck woman, her galactic E-cup breasts, flat stomach, jet black hair, and pale white skin would certainly draw attention. All she had to do was wait.

Kyle was a man of very few words, never wanting more than what life gave him. That was probably the reason why, even at age 40 he remained single. He surely had had his romantic moments in the past, but no woman ever stuck around with him. He had gotten used to regular one-night stands with some hot females and could brag that even though he was no longer a younger man, he could please a lady better than most studs in their twenties.

In a workshop in the middle of nowhere, he had little to nothing to do, and could only hope that someone could drive by to provide him with some job offer. Sitting down in a bench, he let the sun rays hit him as he fell into a trance, waiting for someone.

His prayers were heard when he heard a car stopping nearby. He could recognize the sound of a broken engine anywhere. Rushing to the source of the problem, he was surprised when he noticed a young woman leaning against the vehicle. She had more curves and shapes than he ever saw in a woman. Immediately and animal instinct manifested in him. He had to control it for the moment though.
"Can I help you with something?" he asked politely, coming near her, his tan skin manifesting in the sunny light.

Theresa was lucky. A ratty old hick had pulled up to help her.

"Hi," she said with a relieved smile. "My car crapped out on me, and my phone is out of juice. And I have no charger. Do you have a cell phone I could borrow, or could you give me a ride into town to use a phone booth?"

Kyle walked up to her, a small smile on the corner of his lip as he nodded, surprised a city girl like her was in such a situation. He guessed it happened even to the best. His hands on his waist, he walked the car, looking at it with a raised eyebrow.

"Ah, I rushed over here to see what had happened, so I have forgotten my cell. You seem tired, and I'd hate to make you walk several miles." he explained calmly as he looked at her eyes with ease before once again fixating the car. "I'm a mechanic though. I can try and fix this real quick if you give me the chance, though."

Theresa's heart leapt for joy. This was her lucky day! A mechanic, of all the people she could encounter. She'd be on her way in no time.

"That'd be a great help," she said. "Thank you so much." She stepped aside to let the man do his work.

Kyle nodded at her, giving her a small smile as he moved to open the car, carefully checking the engine and other tubes that composed the vehicle. His arms folded over his chest as his eyes moved around, analyzing the old car, he began wondering how such a sophisticated woman allowed herself to drive such a piece of metal junk. Some things really made little to no sense. Moving under the car, he began replacing wires and working around the machine, intent on fixing it as fast as he could.

After about twenty minutes, he moved from under the car to check on the engine, happily smiling as he saw everything was in order. He was experienced enough to take care of such problems quickly. He also liked making things go as fast as he could, due to the intense sun. Not only did it make him sweaty and tired, but it'd probably bother the young girl. something he wouldn't aprove of.

Sitting close to her, he whiped his forehead and sighed happily. "Well, that does it miss. This old chap should drive you for at least a few more rides."

Theresa was impressed. This old redneck clearly knew what he was doing. Apperently watching NASCAR and all those other hick racing sports had paid off for him.

"Wow, thank you so much," she smiled. Then her smile faded as she realized what was coming up next. "How much is it going to be?"

((your que to remain straight and business-like))

(Very well)

"Well then, let us see. The damage in the car was not as severe as I initially predicted." Kyle murmured to himself, analyzing the car and writing down on the small notebook he carried around. "A small leak in the engine, some moved tubes...should not be too much."

A few seconds later, he tipped his hat and looked at her with a calm expression. "It will be three hundred dollars, Miss. Believe it or not, those engine issues are far more complicated when you have little more than an old model to work with."

Three hundred dollars. Not bad. Not bad, if Theresa had $300 in her purse. As it was, she only had 80.

"Do you accept credit cards or personal checks?" she asked, opening the passenger door and digging around in her purse for her wallet.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." Kyle declared with a shrug of disappointment, indicating that she was probably in trouble. "We are kinda isolated and I can't really brag about being too hip with technologies. Nor do I accept checks."

Passing his hands on the back of his neck, he eyed the young female with a raised eyebrow, slightly pitying her predicament and wondering how she was gonna get out. He wanted to let her go, but he also really needed his money.

Shit! thought Theresa. She could have asked him to drive her to an ATM so she could take out the amount from her account - if only she remembered her PIN. She was at a loss. Stupid hick. I should have known they only accept cash. 'We're kinda isolated and aren't too hip with technologies.'

Of course, Theresa wasn't limited to just cash. She had other commodities. Perhaps she could trade them instead, or at the very least, convince him to let her get her hands on the cash first. She eyed the old man over. He didn't look too bad, actually. Rugged, handsome, clean-shaven, and quite strong. Theresa liked a guy with decent muscles. Sure he was filthy and rough, but she could manage. It wasn't like he was crawling with STDs or AIDS or anything.

"Perhaps we could barter," she offered, turning around and strutting up to him. She stopped just inches from his chest, her out-thrust tits lightly brushing his shirt. "Maybe we could find a deal that satisfies us both." Without waiting for an answer, she reached up, took his shoulders, and slipped her arms around him, pulling herself into a tight embrace, until her breasts were mashed against him. She rotated up on her toes and kissed his lips.

Kyle was actually shocked when he found the young female scan him with her lovely eyes. He was an experienced guy, havcing been with several females before, but never had he seen such a dazzling female. She not only had the sophisticated appearance a city world provided, but her onyx black hair and her incredibly large breasts helped her figure become much more godess like in his eyes. He actually felt embarassed at himself for looking so simple, and maybe even poor, in front of such a young and arousing female.

Much to his surprise, she was walking up to him. His amazement and shock grew as he felt his slightly muscled chest being brushed by the enourmous globes this young woman called Theresa held. He did his best not to stare at them directly, for it would be rude, and he was incredulous they were at such a close proximity. He at first wondered about what 'deal' she could have for him, but being caught in her embrace and kiss sent a shivering electric impulse through his spine, freezing him for a second.

Understanding where this was going, but still getting used to the idea, he let his eyes close as his older lips began assaulting hers back, getting used to the sensation of kissing such a lovely young woman. While he did this, his firm hands gripped Theresa's lower back, further squeezing her large tits against his chest, his arousal beginning to be unleashed.

Theresa snuggled into the older man's arms. He was indeed quite strong as he squeezed her tightly. She liked that. She hugged him tighter in turn. She rubbed her hips against his crotch, feeling the beginnings of an erection growing in his pants. He knew what she wanted. It was only a question if it was fair compensation, or at least would make him more open to negotiation. She locked lips with his, and passed her tongue over his lips. She let out a satisfied moan.

He felt his eyes move to the back of his head as pleasure overtook him when her volumptuous hips began moving against his growing member. He already had an immense ammount of tension accumulated in him, but with this intervention from such a gorgeous female, he was really going crazy with lust. Her moan didn't help alot with this.

Letting his hand slide down her back, he applied a firm smack on her buttocks, squeezing her nice round behind with enough pressure to feel a heavenly sensation. By now he felt slightly in pain as his pants could barely contain his hardened cock. His tongue fiercly battling hers, he unzziped his lower clothing, allowing his large member the space it needed. There it stood, lifting his boxers, begging to be released and played with.

Theresa winced from the smack of her butt. Pig, she thought. A decent gentleman wouldn't do that. But this guy was a rough, country hick. She had to keep that in mind. She decided to move to the next level. She broke away the kiss, and slid down his chest until she was crouched by his crotch. She found his fly already opened, and his boxers starting to bulge noticably. She looked up at him and smiled.

"XYZ," she told him. She reached over and pinched the bulge with her thumb and forefinger and began teasing it. She wanted to get him good and hard before she took out his dick.

Kyle tilted his head back, his eyes shutting tighly as he released low gasps of pleasure, feeling her fingers play around with his member, which kept growing harder and harder. It reached a point in which he was pratically certain it'd rip his boxers if this kept on going. Groaning, he grabbed her hair, gripping her so that she wouldn't get away. He wanted her to never stop doing this.

"Ah...I'm Kyle, by the way." he murmured looking up as a sweat drop ran down his forehead. He could feel himself jolted up by volts of pleasure, making it hard for him not to moan softy. He needed her to know his name. He intended to make her say it.

Theresa could care less if this guy was called Kyle, Steve, Slim, or Tommy (like her baby brother). Once she was certain he was nice and hard, she slid her hands around his penis until she found the flap of his boxers. She parted it, and let his penis stretch into the sunlight.

Kyle smirked at the sensation of having his massive member finally released into broad day light. He really wanted to put it to good use here. Grabbing her hair so that it would not come between her and his penis, he smiled with amusement, wondering how she'd handle such a large member. Surely she had others before, but he'd make sure she never forgot his.

Theresa admired the mechanic's magnificent tool. It was nice and big and thick. Just perfect. She reached out and gently touched it. She wished he wasn't pulling on her ponytail, but that didn't stop her from lightly sliding her hand down the length of his shaft.

Kyle bit down on his own lip as he saw her move hand closer to his penis, her perfect soft fingers now playing around with his large shaft. Tilting his head back, he released a slow and soft moans as he felt his member slightly being rubbed by the female. He was pratically in his full size right now, feeling squeezed, not because she was applying pressure, but because his width barely fit in her hand.

Letting go of her hair, he merely looked in wonder at her, barely being able to contain the excitement he felt about later pounding his large member into her.

Theresa glided her fingers back and forth over the man's cock. Then she wrapped her slender fingers around his dick and squeezed. She could feel him twitching and throbbing in her grasp. She loosened her grip and squeezed again. She did this a few more times, then leaned in to kiss the tip of his penis.

Kyle groaned and closed his eyes as he felt her hand move up and down his massive shaft, which he felt was as big as it could get. Being stroked by such a gorgeous woman drove him over the edge, which was why he completely lost it when he felt her lips touch his penis.

His hand moving behind her back, he gripped her polo, firmly pulling it up, attempting to remove it. He had been craving to see those enorumous tits of hers, and if she was to give him a blowjob, he wanted her to do it with those globes exposed.

Theresa batted away the man's hands with one arm. He'd see her tits when she was good and ready. In the meantime, she began tenderly stroking his, giving him a very proffessional handjob. Occasionally, she kissed the sides and front of his penis, careful to position herself clear of any cum he might spew once she masturbated him to ejaculation.

Kyle clenched his eyes shut as his head was pointed up, his chest hovering up and down at a frenetic pace as her hands violently stroked his shaft. The feeling of her lips teasing him drove him over the edge. He was not ready for such a thing. The vixen was utterly making him hers. Moaning loudly, he began to feel a burning sensation as he reached climax, his penis vigorously shooting some semen forward as she made him cum.

Theresa dodged teh spray of cum. She stroked him a little more while his dick continued to twitch and squirt. Then, she kissed his penis one last time and stood up. Now it was time to treat herself. She rolled up her shirt, revealing her taut, flat tummy adn her enormous breasts, stuffed into a bra that was too tight. She considered just letting him gaze at her bulging boobs for a few moments, but then she remembered how horny this guy was. He was quite teh pig. She decided to skip ahead a bit. She reached into her bra cup and popped out first one, then the other tit. Her nipples hardened and became erect as she exposed them to teh cool air.

Back
Top Bottom