Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

||rob&i|| Living up to the standards

[MCMB]

Planetoid
  • She stood out like a sore thumb, her back turned towards the entrance way as she sat at the bar on top of a very worn stool. Eyes down and looking into her drink as she swirled the neon colored drink around the cup.

â??Missâ?¦missâ?¦miss?â? The bartender continuously questioned her to get her attention. Dark blue eyes fluttered up looking up at the staggering waiter, grinning at her with slightly yellow teeth. â??Is everything alright?â?

Aimee Jade sighed through slightly thick lips and licked the top row of her teeth. â??Yeah, I guessâ?¦â? She started before taking a quick sip of the Dirty Banana rum sitting in front of her. She then cleared her throat and looked back up at the waiter. â??Itâ??s just, I feel awful. Everybody is out there partying, running around on the beach and having fun. I just, I wish I could do that.â? She felt left out, a lot. About a year ago she was accepted into a sorority mainly because of her outstanding grade point average. Though, unlike all of the other girls, she didnâ??t have the â??perfectâ?? figure, standing at 5â?3â?? and weighing around 130lbs. She was cute, but the sorority was looking for more than cute, they were looking for hot. The only reason they kept Aimee Jade around was because she would always help, if not do, their homework and assist them in cheating through tough tests.

She ran a hand through her dark crimson, almost brown, long wavy hair, swiping her chin length bangs back so her slightly tanned face would show completely. Hugging her body was a red off-the-shoulder shirt that complemented the black mini skirt that slid up her tan legs. Strappy wedge sandals finished the look. To any outside that saw her with the rest of her sorority would definitely think sheâ??d fit in. Then she gave out a little laugh. â??Itâ??s stupid. But, well, thanks for showing you care.â? She gave the bartender a little smile, trying to straighten out her lie. Aimee Jade wasnâ??t stupid, she knew bartenders were paid to listen to people complain.

â??Hey,â? The bartender said before walking away, â??How about another Dirty Banana, on the house?â? He offered kindly.
    â??If you want to give me a free drink, make it a pina colada.â? She gave a sincere smile, hoping for her favorite fruity drink.

â??Coming right up.â? The bartender smiled and turned around, grabbing a glass to begin blending the pineapple rum and coconut. Aimee Jade looked down again and sighed.
    [/list:u]

[MCMB] said:
  • She stood out like a sore thumb, her back turned towards the entrance way as she sat at the bar on top of a very worn stool. Eyes down and looking into her drink as she swirled the neon colored drink around the cup.

â??Missâ?¦missâ?¦miss?â? The bartender continuously questioned her to get her attention. Dark blue eyes fluttered up looking up at the staggering waiter, grinning at her with slightly yellow teeth. â??Is everything alright?â?

Aimee Jade sighed through slightly thick lips and licked the top row of her teeth. â??Yeah, I guessâ?¦â? She started before taking a quick sip of the Dirty Banana rum sitting in front of her. She then cleared her throat and looked back up at the waiter. â??Itâ??s just, I feel awful. Everybody is out there partying, running around on the beach and having fun. I just, I wish I could do that.â? She felt left out, a lot. About a year ago she was accepted into a sorority mainly because of her outstanding grade point average. Though, unlike all of the other girls, she didnâ??t have the â??perfectâ?? figure, standing at 5â?3â?? and weighing around 130lbs. She was cute, but the sorority was looking for more than cute, they were looking for hot. The only reason they kept Aimee Jade around was because she would always help, if not do, their homework and assist them in cheating through tough tests.

She ran a hand through her dark crimson, almost brown, long wavy hair, swiping her chin length bangs back so her slightly tanned face would show completely. Hugging her body was a red off-the-shoulder shirt that complemented the black mini skirt that slid up her tan legs. Strappy wedge sandals finished the look. To any outside that saw her with the rest of her sorority would definitely think sheâ??d fit in. Then she gave out a little laugh. â??Itâ??s stupid. But, well, thanks for showing you care.â? She gave the bartender a little smile, trying to straighten out her lie. Aimee Jade wasnâ??t stupid, she knew bartenders were paid to listen to people complain.

â??Hey,â? The bartender said before walking away, â??How about another Dirty Banana, on the house?â? He offered kindly.
    â??If you want to give me a free drink, make it a pina colada.â? She gave a sincere smile, hoping for her favorite fruity drink.

â??Coming right up.â? The bartender smiled and turned around, grabbing a glass to begin blending the pineapple rum and coconut. Aimee Jade looked down again and sighed.

• Robert just arrived on a yacht after traveling from his island that he owns. He noticed how festive the beach looked with a lot of young college students running around. Contests of wet t-shirts, bikini, belly flop jumps, and any other thing that was set up for partying. He looked around trying to find the next person he would kidnap for his business. As he approached a bar he walks into it and notices this female sitting alone.

He walks over and sits down next to her noticing her figure and all. He looked at her and said, "Hello! How are you doing today?" As the bartender came by with her drink that he was giving to her on the house. He looked at Robert and said, "Can I get you something to drink sir?" As Robert looked at him and said, "Why sure! I will have a Tom Collins please to drink!" The bartender went behind the bar to fix it up for him.

"So are you here with some friends having fun?" Asking the miss this. He was curious if she was alone or not. As the bartender placed the drink in front of Robert. "That will be $8.00 sir." As Robert turned his head toward the waitor now and pulled out a large bill. Robert then told the waitor, "Keep the change!"

• As Aimee Jade was finishing off her Dirty Banana, the Pina Colada arrives. â??Thanks,â? She offered the waiter a three dollar tip, appreciative of the free drink. She took one last quick sip of the Dirty Banana before pulling the Pina Colada closer and sipping it through the thin straw, letting out a quiet â??mmmâ?? as she swallowed it. Coconut was definitely one of her preferential drink treats, and it went so well with pineapple and rum.

She didnâ??t even notice the man now sitting next to her until he ordered his drink. It was like she didnâ??t even hear him great her. Her head turned to him while her body still faced the bar. She gave out a shy smile. â??Uh, hi. Yeah, my sorority. Theyâ??re all out on the beaches having fun, uh, I just thought Iâ??d run in here for a quick drink.â? She offered him a shy smile, trying to hide up how much of a loser she felt. As the man received his Tom Collins, Aimee Jadeâ??s glance flickered over to the large bill. She didnâ??t check the exact number but it had to be more than twenty dollars, and it definitely made the waiter grin ear to ear as he pocketed the cash. Her head tilted a bit, wondering why this man was being so generous.

â??Um, so why are you here?â? She questioned, trying to be friendly.

[MCMB] said:
  • As Aimee Jade was finishing off her Dirty Banana, the Pina Colada arrives. â??Thanks,â? She offered the waiter a three dollar tip, appreciative of the free drink. She took one last quick sip of the Dirty Banana before pulling the Pina Colada closer and sipping it through the thin straw, letting out a quiet â??mmmâ?? as she swallowed it. Coconut was definitely one of her preferential drink treats, and it went so well with pineapple and rum.

She didnâ??t even notice the man now sitting next to her until he ordered his drink. It was like she didnâ??t even hear him great her. Her head turned to him while her body still faced the bar. She gave out a shy smile. â??Uh, hi. Yeah, my sorority. Theyâ??re all out on the beaches having fun, uh, I just thought Iâ??d run in here for a quick drink.â? She offered him a shy smile, trying to hide up how much of a loser she felt. As the man received his Tom Collins, Aimee Jadeâ??s glance flickered over to the large bill. She didnâ??t check the exact number but it had to be more than twenty dollars, and it definitely made the waiter grin ear to ear as he pocketed the cash. Her head tilted a bit, wondering why this man was being so generous.

â??Um, so why are you here?â? She questioned, trying to be friendly.

• "You are welcome!" The bartender says to her now as he walks away to serve other customers. "Thank you for the tip miss!" As he smiled at her now and winked because he gave her the drink for free. Robert smiled back at her and could tell that she was very shy and not too confident either. "Well that is good that you are here with your sorority and they are out on the beach now. Well you do need a drink every once in a while to enjoy." He smiles as he pulls his Tom Collins up to his lips to take a sip and loved the bitterness of the drink. It was quite good and one of his favorite drinks to have.

"Well I am here on business and yourself?" As he smiled back at her and then gave her a wink now.

• â??Yeah, sneaking away is always a plus if thereâ??s alcohol involved.â? She let out a shy giggle, taking another sip through the black straw, wincing at the alcohol for a short second. The stranger didnâ??t seem all too strange, in fact she found herself quickly warming up to him, though the strong alcohol the bartender put in her drink, perhaps a bit more than he should have, was helping her with confidence and opening up to people.

â??Oh, what type of business?â? Before he could answer, Aimee Jade continued, â??Iâ??m just with the sorority. Stupid spring break, I should be at home curled up with bed with my dog watching a movie, but Iâ??ve got to be here to keep on fitting in. It sucks. What makes me so different from them?â? Another sip of her drink and the glass was half empty. This sudden burst of openness was definitely the rum talking.

[MCMB] said:
  • â??Yeah, sneaking away is always a plus if thereâ??s alcohol involved.â? She let out a shy giggle, taking another sip through the black straw, wincing at the alcohol for a short second. The stranger didnâ??t seem all too strange, in fact she found herself quickly warming up to him, though the strong alcohol the bartender put in her drink, perhaps a bit more than he should have, was helping her with confidence and opening up to people.

â??Oh, what type of business?â? Before he could answer, Aimee Jade continued, â??Iâ??m just with the sorority. Stupid spring break, I should be at home curled up with bed with my dog watching a movie, but Iâ??ve got to be here to keep on fitting in. It sucks. What makes me so different from them?â? Another sip of her drink and the glass was half empty. This sudden burst of openness was definitely the rum talking.

• Rob sort of laughed a little bit hearing her saying about sneaking away for some alcohol helps her out. "Oh really now about the sneaking away? I did not know that!" He could hear her let out a little giggle and thought it was cute. Whatever the bartender fixed up for her made her feel a little more outgoing than when he first walked into the bar. 'My name is Rob and yours?" As he held out his hand to shake hers but he was planning on kissing the back of her hand though.

"Well I am in the business of auctioning and sales of rare things." As he listens to her talk about not fitting in too well with the other sorority sisters. 'What seems to be the problem about not fitting in?" He was a bit curious on what she had said to him. "So you like to cuddle up with your dog and watch a movie eh?" The drink that the bartender made for her is placing her guard down. 'I was wondering would you like to go for a bit of a walk on the beach with me?"

• Aimee Jade didnâ??t even notice sheâ??d let him know she snuck away, but when he repeated it she felt a bit stupid and tried to gain control of her mind again. She wasnâ??t much of a drinker and she was already on her third drink of the night, the Pina Colada probably half filled with strong rum. She shook her head and handed her his hand, about to shake before he pulled her hand to his lips. She blushed slightly, giggling quietly. â??Aimee Jade.â?

â??Interesting,â? She commented on his business before replying to his questions. â??Theyâ??re all tall, skinny, blond bimbos. It just isnâ??t me. Just because I donâ??t weigh ten pounds and fail in the most ridiculously easy classes shouldnâ??t mean I should be shunned.â? She shrugged, looking down. â??Yeah, that poor little beagle probably misses me like crazy right about now.â? She sighed before hearing him ask her to join him for a walk on the beach. She smiled shyly. â??Sure, let me just go use the bathroom first.â? She stood up before looking over at the waiter. â??Hey, can I get the rest of this drink to go?â? She asked, and the waiter obliged rather quickly, pouring the rest of the drink into a paper cut with a top and a large straw. â??Thanks,â? She smiled before turning to Robert. â??Watch my drink for me?â? She left for about two minutes, leaving her drink unarmed from the stranger, and when she came back she graciously took the drink from him, taking a long sip and following him out the door.

â??So,â? She began as the warm spring air hit their bodies, â??What type of rare artifacts do you sell?â?

[MCMB] said:
  • Aimee Jade didnâ??t even notice sheâ??d let him know she snuck away, but when he repeated it she felt a bit stupid and tried to gain control of her mind again. She wasnâ??t much of a drinker and she was already on her third drink of the night, the Pina Colada probably half filled with strong rum. She shook her head and handed her his hand, about to shake before he pulled her hand to his lips. She blushed slightly, giggling quietly. â??Aimee Jade.â?

â??Interesting,â? She commented on his business before replying to his questions. â??Theyâ??re all tall, skinny, blond bimbos. It just isnâ??t me. Just because I donâ??t weigh ten pounds and fail in the most ridiculously easy classes shouldnâ??t mean I should be shunned.â? She shrugged, looking down. â??Yeah, that poor little beagle probably misses me like crazy right about now.â? She sighed before hearing him ask her to join him for a walk on the beach. She smiled shyly. â??Sure, let me just go use the bathroom first.â? She stood up before looking over at the waiter. â??Hey, can I get the rest of this drink to go?â? She asked, and the waiter obliged rather quickly, pouring the rest of the drink into a paper cut with a top and a large straw. â??Thanks,â? She smiled before turning to Robert. â??Watch my drink for me?â? She left for about two minutes, leaving her drink unarmed from the stranger, and when she came back she graciously took the drink from him, taking a long sip and following him out the door.

â??So,â? She began as the warm spring air hit their bodies, â??What type of rare artifacts do you sell?â?

• "Nice to meet you Aimee! My name is Robert!" He noticed her blushing which he thought was very cute to see. Feeling her soft skin against his lips and then letting go of her hand for her to have once again.

"I am glad that you find my business interesting." He listned to her discribe her sorority sisters. "Oh so you think all of your sorority sisters who are blonde are bimbos huh and you sort of help them out with their classes I take it?" He found this interesting as he listened to her talk about it. "No you should not be shunned. It sounds like they pick on you sometimes due to you being smart." He knew that she was a little sad about not having her dog around and then gently placed his finger underneath her chin now to smile at her. "I bet your beagle does miss you a lot and cannot wait to see you once again." He could hear her sigh and noticed that she smiled when hearing about going for a walk with him on the beach. "Ok not a problem. I will be here waiting for you when you get back from the bathroom. Ok I can watch your drink for you!' Just as Aimee was walking toward the bathroom and stepped inside Robert slipped a white powder substance into her drink mixing it with the straw. It was the sleeping pill that he had crushed. He decided that Aimee will be his next victim to kidnap.

Robert watched as Aimee sipped on her drink and then he held her hand walking out the door with her now. "Well they are not really rare they are just unique to be honest with you." As the warm air hits them. He smiles looking at her now.

• Aimee Jade didnâ??t have the slightest idea that this stranger could spike her drink. Whoâ??d be able to spike a blended drink and get away with it anyways? Of course, she didnâ??t think about crushing up a pill, because that would make it a lot easier. Though, if it hasnâ??t been for her having a bit more alcohol than she was used to, sheâ??d probably have had her mind on straight to not have even given this guy a glance, let alone talk to him.

As he offered her his hand, she accepted, her warm palm touching his while her other hand held onto her drink. Though she couldnâ??t feel the pill working much yet, thanks to the large sip she took before they left her eyes got a bit heavy and she felt a tad bit dizzy, though that could all be explained from the alcohol, right? She yawned as her wedges touched the sand, a bit of the grains sneaking in through the thin straps of the sandals.

â??Well, okay, not rare, but what type of unique items? Jewelry, artifacts, games?â? She threw out a few random things, trying to guess it. As she guessed, she took another sip of the drink. The pill heâ??d put into her drink was one hell of a sleeping pill, and it was working rather quickly. Heâ??d probably notice her eyelids drooping a bit and a lag in her step. â??Wow, Iâ??m suddenly really tired,â? She mentioned, yawning again before taking another sip of the drink, which was almost empty. A slurping sound came from the straw, giving Robert the motion that sheâ??d probably taken most, if not all, of the pill by now. â??Want to walk me to my hotel?â? She questioned innocently, planning on nothing more than falling asleep the second she got to her bed.

[MCMB] said:
  • Aimee Jade didnâ??t have the slightest idea that this stranger could spike her drink. Whoâ??d be able to spike a blended drink and get away with it anyways? Of course, she didnâ??t think about crushing up a pill, because that would make it a lot easier. Though, if it hasnâ??t been for her having a bit more alcohol than she was used to, sheâ??d probably have had her mind on straight to not have even given this guy a glance, let alone talk to him.

As he offered her his hand, she accepted, her warm palm touching his while her other hand held onto her drink. Though she couldnâ??t feel the pill working much yet, thanks to the large sip she took before they left her eyes got a bit heavy and she felt a tad bit dizzy, though that could all be explained from the alcohol, right? She yawned as her wedges touched the sand, a bit of the grains sneaking in through the thin straps of the sandals.

â??Well, okay, not rare, but what type of unique items? Jewelry, artifacts, games?â? She threw out a few random things, trying to guess it. As she guessed, she took another sip of the drink. The pill heâ??d put into her drink was one hell of a sleeping pill, and it was working rather quickly. Heâ??d probably notice her eyelids drooping a bit and a lag in her step. â??Wow, Iâ??m suddenly really tired,â? She mentioned, yawning again before taking another sip of the drink, which was almost empty. A slurping sound came from the straw, giving Robert the motion that sheâ??d probably taken most, if not all, of the pill by now. â??Want to walk me to my hotel?â? She questioned innocently, planning on nothing more than falling asleep the second she got to her bed.

• Robert knew that she did not drink much at all and that is why he had to make his move when she went to the bathroom. He thought that she would be perfect for his plans when he had her taking a walk with him on the beach. He would simply carry her to his yacht and then have his servants strip her down to just her bra and panties. She would be tied down so that she could not get away.

"Well they are rare all right and bring quite a bit of money with the highest bidders." He smiles although what he did he knew was illegal but the way that he would plan the auction was very smart and cunning. Only certain people would be allowed to come and others would do their bidding online. He noticed her eyes drooping a bit and knew that before too much longer she would be passed out. He would have to make sure she does not hurt herself at all. "I am sorry to hear that you are feeling really tired." He knew it was the sleeping pill working and he was glad about this.

• Another yawn and Robert could probably feel her slowly passing out. The grip she had on his hand was starting to loosen, and her walk turned into a through swag. â??Thatâ??s prettyâ?¦cool,â? Aimee Jade muttered under her breath before the paper cup sheâ??d been sipping out of lost its grip in her hand and fell to the warm sand, the little bit of drink left spilling out of the now opened top. She stumbled, and for a moment her grasp on Robertâ??s hand strengthened, but it wasnâ??t more than a second later she had stumbled to the ground, the sand beneath her catching her fall.

What followed, Aimee Jade was completely unaware of. Though behind her eyelids an odd dream played out, which sheâ??d not remember when sheâ??d awake about an hour and a half later. As Robert brought her upon his yacht, very few people saw and they most likely just assumed it was some cute couple, the boyfriend carrying his sleeping love back to their yacht. Too bad the truth wasnâ??t obvious because when Aimee Jade awoke, she was tied down to some unknown object in a pitched black dark room.

She woke up in a bit of a haze at first, unaware of what had just happened, though the cold air surrounded her in the dark room was enough to pull her awake enough to realize sheâ??d been stripped from her clothes, leaving her in a matching pair of black, slightly laced undergarments. It took her a second, but it wasnâ??t long before she began speaking into the darkness.

â??H-hello? Is anybody there?â? She tried to sit up but was quickly yanked down by the binds that held her appendages. Her voice rose alarm, â??Hello?!â?

[MCMB] said:
  • Another yawn and Robert could probably feel her slowly passing out. The grip she had on his hand was starting to loosen, and her walk turned into a through swag. â??Thatâ??s prettyâ?¦cool,â? Aimee Jade muttered under her breath before the paper cup sheâ??d been sipping out of lost its grip in her hand and fell to the warm sand, the little bit of drink left spilling out of the now opened top. She stumbled, and for a moment her grasp on Robertâ??s hand strengthened, but it wasnâ??t more than a second later she had stumbled to the ground, the sand beneath her catching her fall.

What followed, Aimee Jade was completely unaware of. Though behind her eyelids an odd dream played out, which sheâ??d not remember when sheâ??d awake about an hour and a half later. As Robert brought her upon his yacht, very few people saw and they most likely just assumed it was some cute couple, the boyfriend carrying his sleeping love back to their yacht. Too bad the truth wasnâ??t obvious because when Aimee Jade awoke, she was tied down to some unknown object in a pitched black dark room.

She woke up in a bit of a haze at first, unaware of what had just happened, though the cold air surrounded her in the dark room was enough to pull her awake enough to realize sheâ??d been stripped from her clothes, leaving her in a matching pair of black, slightly laced undergarments. It took her a second, but it wasnâ??t long before she began speaking into the darkness.

â??H-hello? Is anybody there?â? She tried to sit up but was quickly yanked down by the binds that held her appendages. Her voice rose alarm, â??Hello?!â?

• Robert watched as Aimee Jade was walking along with him on the sand. The sleeping pill he had placed into her drink was starting to work on her. He knew that it was just a matter of time before she was passed out and he could take her back to the yacht that he had. "Yes that is pretty cool!" Robert responded back to her. Robert could feel the grip that she had on his hand. He did not like that she fell onto the sand and hoped that she was not hurt.

Though Robert sat at his desk sipping on some cognac and smoking on a very expensive cigar. She was just in her bra and panties tied down to his bed now. He waited for her to awaken from her sleep. He knew that she was going to resist anything that he told her but he was only wanting to help her out if he could do that. As he could hear a slight moan coming from her and her moving in the bed now.

"Yes I am here Aimee." He heard her sit up in the bed and landed back down onto her back once again. "Hello I am here sexy!" Robert then walked over to the bed turning on the lights now.

Aimee Jadeâ??s creamy skin seemed to glow against her black bra and panties once Robert turned the lights on. Her dark crimson hair had sprawled out behind her head and onto the pillow in thick waves. Eyelashes fluttered shut when the lights turned on and she turned her head slightly, letting her eyes open narrowly so she could peak out of them. When Robert spoke to her, calling her sexy, his voice seemed to boom in her ears and she cringed back against the soft comforter underneath her.

Aimee Jadeâ??s eyes scanned the room, trying to figure out where they were or what was going on, yet nothing except for the man standing near her seemed even remotely familiar. â??W-what are you doing?! Robert, let me go!â? She cried out with worry clouding her small eyes which had now opened completely, adjusting to the light. She pulled against the bonds that had roped her to the bed and let out an angry grunt. â??Now!â? She screamed.

[MCMB] said:
Aimee Jadeâ??s creamy skin seemed to glow against her black bra and panties once Robert turned the lights on. Her dark crimson hair had sprawled out behind her head and onto the pillow in thick waves. Eyelashes fluttered shut when the lights turned on and she turned her head slightly, letting her eyes open narrowly so she could peak out of them. When Robert spoke to her, calling her sexy, his voice seemed to boom in her ears and she cringed back against the soft comforter underneath her.

Aimee Jadeâ??s eyes scanned the room, trying to figure out where they were or what was going on, yet nothing except for the man standing near her seemed even remotely familiar. â??W-what are you doing?! Robert, let me go!â? She cried out with worry clouding her small eyes which had now opened completely, adjusting to the light. She pulled against the bonds that had roped her to the bed and let out an angry grunt. â??Now!â? She screamed.

Robert knew that Aimee had to get adjusted to the lights being turned on. As he could tell with her eyes slightly opened and then realizing that she was there with him. "Well Aimee I would like to help you out is what I am doing." As he watched her struggle with her restraints and laying there on his bed now. "No I am not going to let you go. You seem like you could use a little help from me and you might fit into my business that I have as well. He smiled as he stood near by watching her. "I figured you could help me out in my business and be my right hand person to help me run the company that I own. It will no longer be mine but yours as well." He smiled hoping that she will like this idea. He knew that Aimee was a very smart woman and it could help out in his business as well.

It seemed as if Robertâ??s voice had changed completely. When Aimee Jade had first met him, his voice had a caring tone in it, sweet almost. Yet, with this change on environment his voice seemed rough, violating. She shook her head. â??No,â? She hissed at him when he finished speaking, tugging at her restraints once again. If he had just simply asked her to join his work force, then sheâ??d probably have considered it, but since heâ??d obviously drugged her and then brought her into a strange place to tie her up, stripping her even, there was just no way! â??Now let me go!â? She demanded again.

[MCMB] said:
It seemed as if Robertâ??s voice had changed completely. When Aimee Jade had first met him, his voice had a caring tone in it, sweet almost. Yet, with this change on environment his voice seemed rough, violating. She shook her head. â??No,â? She hissed at him when he finished speaking, tugging at her restraints once again. If he had just simply asked her to join his work force, then sheâ??d probably have considered it, but since heâ??d obviously drugged her and then brought her into a strange place to tie her up, stripping her even, there was just no way! â??Now let me go!â? She demanded again.

Robert watched as she tugged onto her restraints. He seemed to enjoy watching her trying to set herself free but could not though. "Trust me I think you would enjoy what I have planned for you Aimee if you join me." He smiles as he then proceeds to tickle her with a feather. The tip of the feather caressing around her face and then moving up and down her neck. Robert took the tip tickling all over her body. He watched as she would stir and move around. Robert was trying to make Aimee break from not wanting to be there with him.

â??I said no, now let me go, now!â? Aimee Jadeâ??s voice was harsh as it rang through the room. She glared at Robert as he moved what looked like a feather towards her. She shook her head to get it off of her face, then turned her head away from him, trying to ignore the sensation the feather was giving; she was a bit too ticklish for her own good. Her body jerked a bit every time the feather went over a sensitive area, such as her arm pit or the side of her stomach. With every jerk, the bed creaked a bit as she tugged harshly at her restraints. â??Stop it!â? She screamed at him, kicking her legs.

Back
Top Bottom