Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Love Our Babysitter (freestylechamp & Jackie B)

It was never easy for Chris to live with the “sliver spoon” in his mouth. Both of his parents never showed him the affection that he really wanted because deep down he knew they didn’t want him. His father is a business juggernaut making moves and deals that make Donald Trump looks like he works for McDonalds. He is a cold man that doesn’t smile, shows no remorse, and is someone you have to invest in because all he does it make money. You know that say about him, “Before he drops a hundred dollar bill on the ground, he would have already make triple that, by the time he pick it up it is the same as you walking by a penny and picking it up”, he is a wealthy man. His trophy wife isn’t trophy because she is good looking she is trophy because she is a competitive athlete/actress. They were young and constantly on the go but soon they look around seeing there “friends” having kids and they were not going to be shown up for anything and that was how Chris was born.

He was very isolated as a child as only the house help and his sitter were the only ones close to him. He never had a chance to make friends in his own age group because he was home schooled at his mansion by some of the teachers in the world. By the time he was 10 he was testing on a college level and could have graduated high school if he wanted too but his “Parents” put him in private school until he was 16 From there he grown as a person to be more “human”, and less like a machine but he was still having trouble with feelings and emotions That was until his babysitter gave him a present he would forget.

Now he is working on his own company part because he father had his staff and wouldn’t let his son in until he prove he was capable and part because he wanted to be a rival company to his father what his father lacked in human understanding, Chris was able to gain as crazy as that sound the first time he meets people and tell them who his father is they always say “Man I can’t believe you have a heart?” He has a beautiful wife and two kids at home that he is always around. His life is great he has a big house a maid and a butler. He even hired his own babysitter to watch his own kids when he or his wife isn’t around to do it.

Freestylechamp said:
It was never easy for Chris to live with the “sliver spoon” in his mouth. Both of his parents never showed him the affection that he really wanted because deep down he knew they didn’t want him. His father is a business juggernaut making moves and deals that make Donald Trump looks like he works for McDonalds. He is a cold man that doesn’t smile, shows no remorse, and is someone you have to invest in because all he does it make money. You know that say about him, “Before he drops a hundred dollar bill on the ground, he would have already make triple that, by the time he pick it up it is the same as you walking by a penny and picking it up”, he is a wealthy man. His trophy wife isn’t trophy because she is good looking she is trophy because she is a competitive athlete/actress. They were young and constantly on the go but soon they look around seeing there “friends” having kids and they were not going to be shown up for anything and that was how Chris was born.

He was very isolated as a child as only the house help and his sitter were the only ones close to him. He never had a chance to make friends in his own age group because he was home schooled at his mansion by some of the teachers in the world. By the time he was 10 he was testing on a college level and could have graduated high school if he wanted too but his “Parents” put him in private school until he was 16 From there he grown as a person to be more “human”, and less like a machine but he was still having trouble with feelings and emotions That was until his babysitter gave him a present he would forget.

Now he is working on his own company part because he father had his staff and wouldn’t let his son in until he prove he was capable and part because he wanted to be a rival company to his father what his father lacked in human understanding, Chris was able to gain as crazy as that sound the first time he meets people and tell them who his father is they always say “Man I can’t believe you have a heart?” He has a beautiful wife and two kids at home that he is always around. His life is great he has a big house a maid and a butler. He even hired his own babysitter to watch his own kids when he or his wife isn’t around to do it.

Lisa was standing at the kitchen counter pouring herself a glass of red wine, the kids were in bed and she had just enjoyed a long soak in Chris's hot tub luxuriant hot tub and slipped into a purple silk bath robe that belonged to his wife. He would be home soon and preferably, without her.

Lisa originally began working as a babysitter to the family when she was 26, it was a real step up in the world for a girl like her and a real eye opener being surrounded by their substancetial wealth. She so envied their life style and wanted so badly to be a part of that world and would do anything to get her hands on their money. She had begun an affair with Chris's father but it didn't last long and she was quickly found herself passed over for more younger girls, but the job was well paid so she stayed and did the job of raising Chris for his disinterested parents.

Lisa could she how isolated Chris was both from his parents and the world, and she played on this, making sure she met his every need and did all the things his mother was too self-interested to do for him. When finally turned 16, Lisa made another play for the money. She had no problems seducing the innocent that innocent young boy who adored her. To this day her affair with him continues as she now works looking after his children.

Chris's marriage was practically arranged by his family, it was unexpected set back for Lisa and she now does everything she can to try and break it up, putting pressure on Chris to leave his wife and marry her.

She sipped her wine as she sank into the rich leather sofa and put her feet up on the glass panelled coffee table in front of it as she noticed headlights flash past the window, he was home.

Coming into the house he was tired long business meetings, hectic work schedule, and his wife was all the same as well. Their marriage was agreed by their family as a merger, which was the only time he was useful no needed by his father, and they both grew to like each other so it all worked out in the end. Sadly Chris hasn’t been faithful like a lot of successful men he has a mistress who happen to raise him. He spent a lot of time with his babysitter and who could stop him no one knew what was going on and of all the traits to have for his father he wish he didn’t have his competitive streak.

He knew of her sleeping around with his father he seen he’s dad sleep with a lot of women so it wasn’t a big issue to him but she was the one who took an interest in him afterwards. Was he getting played he didn’t know and couldn’t tell. Never been the player type but was started out as affection became addiction and soon that turn his desire for her on more and it was starting to get to him as she was starting to push him into divorce and marry her. He didn’t mind the idea but he knew from his father that it was going to be a bad idea to just leave his wife when they are going well.

He gets a call from her earlier and she tells him that she will be late coming home and might coming in the morning which made him sigh in frustration. He gets home and opens the door to see Liza in a bathrobe that belongs to his wife. “Don’t put that one on she will know that you wear it cause she can smell your perfume,” he takes his coat off and looks around to see the house is dark with means one the kids are sleep and two she was going to twist him around her finger like she has done so many times.

Freestylechamp said:
Coming into the house he was tired long business meetings, hectic work schedule, and his wife was all the same as well. Their marriage was agreed by their family as a merger, which was the only time he was useful no needed by his father, and they both grew to like each other so it all worked out in the end. Sadly Chris hasn’t been faithful like a lot of successful men he has a mistress who happen to raise him. He spent a lot of time with his babysitter and who could stop him no one knew what was going on and of all the traits to have for his father he wish he didn’t have his competitive streak.

He knew of her sleeping around with his father he seen he’s dad sleep with a lot of women so it wasn’t a big issue to him but she was the one who took an interest in him afterwards. Was he getting played he didn’t know and couldn’t tell. Never been the player type but was started out as affection became addiction and soon that turn his desire for her on more and it was starting to get to him as she was starting to push him into divorce and marry her. He didn’t mind the idea but he knew from his father that it was going to be a bad idea to just leave his wife when they are going well.

He gets a call from her earlier and she tells him that she will be late coming home and might coming in the morning which made him sigh in frustration. He gets home and opens the door to see Liza in a bathrobe that belongs to his wife. “Don’t put that one on she will know that you wear it cause she can smell your perfume,” he takes his coat off and looks around to see the house is dark with means one the kids are sleep and two she was going to twist him around her finger like she has done so many times.

Lisa's welcoming smile dropped from her lips as he spoke, seeing how uncomfortable he seemed with her wearing his wife's robe. "Oh....don't be stupid, I'll wash it tomorrow. You know it's my favorite one" she said as she gulped down her glass of wine. Lisa had no intentions of washing it at all, she was trying anything to destroy his marriage so that she could claim what she felt was rightfully hers. Lisa was now getting divorced from her husband, who had found out about her numerous indiscretions but he knew nothing of the secret affair she was having with the rich boy she was once paid to babysit.

"So...." Lisa gave an ominous pause as she looked seriously at Chris "Did you tell her....?" she asked with a hopefully gleam in her eyes which lasted on for a brief second before his expression told her what the answer was. "Dammit, Chris!" she cursed "I thought we agreed...this is what is right!" Lisa stamped her feet as she stood, like a child having a tantrum "What we have is much stronger than whatever you have with her.....you never should have married her and you know it!" Lisa said abruptly as she walked over to him and looked into his eyes "So, when are going to just tell her?" she demanded, she was used to getting what she wanted from men and she had wanted this for too long now.

Looking at her in the bathrobe with a glass of wine got up close to her and held her around her waist and pulled her into him. “You are pretty demanding tonight, but you’re not in a position to talk like that to your boss.” He kissed her deeply tasting the wine from her lips and held it for while some time until he broke it to what seemed like a year, “You know how crazy my life would be if I divorce my wife for no apparent reason, I will be on center stage for the world to deliver the backlash and my father. He would know to write me out of his will because he knows the real reason of why I married you.”

While talking his hands roamed her body which has gotten to know over the years and wonders what does she do to stay in good shape; tired of feeling the fabric of the robe he slid his hands underneath it. “Are just what where you expecting to do with my wife out on business? Are you planning to take me again? You’re a selfish person to want everything from me: money, power, fame, and my body too. When are you going to be satisfied in life and settle down until you take my heart as well?”

Freestylechamp said:
Looking at her in the bathrobe with a glass of wine got up close to her and held her around her waist and pulled her into him. “You are pretty demanding tonight, but you’re not in a position to talk like that to your boss.” He kissed her deeply tasting the wine from her lips and held it for while some time until he broke it to what seemed like a year, “You know how crazy my life would be if I divorce my wife for no apparent reason, I will be on center stage for the world to deliver the backlash and my father. He would know to write me out of his will because he knows the real reason of why I married you.”

While talking his hands roamed her body which has gotten to know over the years and wonders what does she do to stay in good shape; tired of feeling the fabric of the robe he slid his hands underneath it. “Are just what where you expecting to do with my wife out on business? Are you planning to take me again? You’re a selfish person to want everything from me: money, power, fame, and my body too. When are you going to be satisfied in life and settle down until you take my heart as well?”

Lisa received his kiss, her lips touching his briefly before she pulled them back. "Let people talk, any publicity is good for man of your standing" she said, massaging in his ego with the skill she had learned over her many years with him. "And as for your father, well we both know he's not exactly a saint. I 'm sure we could find something to keep him in check" she as a devious smile crawled across her lips.

"Maybe you just don't love me enough...." she said feeling his warm hand inside her robe but not reacting to it for the moment "Don't you want to be with me and show our love to the world? After everything I've done for you?" she lectured him as she let his hand roam her body. She fixed him with a stare, a serious look in her eye as though his answer would decide their future, but Lisa could only see one future and she would do whatever it took to make it happen. She sighed as she decided to change her approach and wrapped her arms around him, pressing herself up close. "I've missed you so much...." she cooed "It's been so long since we got any time together"

“I do love you, you should know that.” He smiled at her
He was really happy that she let him kissed her but it was
Hard to keep her at bay cause it was always hard to say
no to her. “What would you like to do because we have the house all to ourselves,” He kept feeling her up from under her robe and kissed her lightly all over.

Back
Top Bottom