Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: My Kink smut play (FxF, MxF)

BeautifulGothGirl said:
Hey Bluemoon, This is simple, and a one shot thing.
I am normally not one to just throw out a smut themed roleplay. But, here I am. So, this doesn’t come along all the time.

I’m looking to play a storyline with a pairing of MxF or FxF. Both are lovely. And I’m looking for play a pregnancy roleplay. Where my character is pregnant, not “risk of pregnancy” Or “breeding” storyline. I am looking for a play where my character is pregnant. If you are a male and would like to talk out any type of storyline please message me, if you are female, and if you would like to be pregnant as well…this is a big plus! So, please, if you want to indulge my fantasy, please message me.

This can be long term, or short term, I would prefer short. But if we want it to grow into something more we can.
Please be literate, even in a smut storyline I would still like at least two well wrote paragraphs.
And please give detail to what it happening.

Kinks
Pregnancy (duh)
Two pregnant girls (fxf)
Outside sex (pool**, park, shopping mall)

I have a few storylines, so please, if interested I would be happy to share them.

A taste.
Image idea

Send me a PM with your storylines?

RE: There are no men like me. (Loki roleplay) (MxF,MxM)

Buuuuuuuuuuump again. I have some wonderings. As I wonder....well, *mocks Rachel, from the Dark Knight* HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom