Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodey

Star
Hello, everyone!

I love role playing and looking to get some role plays started.

For a little about me, I have been role playing for almost five years now and my skills are pretty decent, usually able to type 2-3 paragraphs most of the time. I pretty open to all kinds of things and if you have a suggestion or want to change a role let me know. I am not a picky person, so just any gender is welcome.

Update: After doing some thinking, I have decided to try out a few non-consensual themes and open to discuss more details about it over PM.

Here is a list of roles that I am craving.

Original
Principle x Student
Assassin x Target's Son
Boss's son x Employee
Actress x Director's son
Teacher x Student
Quarterback x Fan
Rock Star x Rich Kid
Soldier x Rich Kid
Police Officer x Rich Kid
Criminal x Rich Kid
Butler x Master
Janitor x Student
Mail-woman x Rich Kid
Judge x Rich Kid
Super-Villain x Sidekick
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Goddess x Demi-God
Demi-God x Demon
Demi-God x Vampire
Prince X Queen
Prince x Thief
Prince x Witch
Prince x Knight
Prince x Princess
OC x Maria Hill
OC x Black Widow
OC x Pepper Potts
OC x Scarlet Witch
OC x Storm
OC x Wonder Woman
OC x Bellatrix
Celebrity x Fan
Villain x Hero
Supernatural x Human
Guard x Prisoner
And much more

Favored Genres
Crime
Action
Adventure
Horror
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Conspiracy
Mystery
Romance

Favored Settings
Future
Modern
Post-Modern
Medieval
Apocalyptic
Dystopia
Historical

Fandom
Street Fighter
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Gundam series
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Resident Evil Series
X-Men
Mass Effect
Tekken
DC
And much more

Writing Sample

It's been over two weeks since Durrell has last seen the princess, which he realizes that things might have ended too well and feels like it would not be good for him to have bad relations with someone of her status, especially when of their neighboring kingdom would love to get the upper hand over both of them. After doing some thinking, he decides to write a letter would be an excellent idea and knows enough time has passed as well.

He grabs the feather pen before starting to write and doing his best since he is nothing special when it comes to doing things like this. "I want to deeply apologize for my behavior during our last meeting. I had plenty of time to reflect on my errors and I am hoping we could meet again in person by the grasslands of my kingdom, where we can fix our relationship. I understand you may not forgive me and I am ready to live with that if that's how things have to be."

The young prince reads over the letter before putting his signature and seal of approval on it. He goes to find a messenger, telling him to make haste over to the princess's kingdom and make sure she is the only one who gets the note. He sighs, knowing he can do now is wait and hopes they can patch things up.

Original Plots

High Risk, High Reward
The plot idea is about a woman who is dealing with economic hardship, due to a various number of things and it does not help that some of her bills are past due. After doing some thinking, she decides to get into prostitution by answering an ad that she saw online. When the potential client turns out to be a rich kid, everything turns into a high risk, high reward situation or for some taking a high gamble with a huge prize on the line.

She understands the cons are that she could get caught, would be having unprotected sex, has to make sure nobody finds out about it, having to ignore how humiliating doing this is, etc. But the pros are that she will be paid a lot of money, has to only deal with one person, does not have to be in the streets, etc. Will she live dangerously or settle for something else?

Sweet Revenge
The plot idea is about a boy who was nobody in high school but was doing alright and just trying to survive being in that type of environment. He had a crush on one of the most popular girls in school and decides to ask her out in his senior year after thinking about it for a year or so. However, it turned into a nightmare when she not only rejects but humiliates him in front of many students and has to deal with people always bringing it up.

The whole experience crushed him on the inside, causes him to have a grudge and motivated him in many ways as well. After graduating high school, he attends MIT at the age of 16, invests something that makes him a millionaire by the time he is 18 and reaches billionaire status along with owning his own company and being famous by 21.

The girl, on the other hand, was being forced to swallow that she has become an average person, all of her days of being a queen were over and needs to desperately find a job. She applies for a secretarial position that was offering a good salary but soon finds out that the person who she has humiliated is going to be her boss, has not forgotten what happened five years ago and plans on letting her see that he is not a weak beta anymore.

Hostile Takeover
This plot idea is about a woman who is not satisfied with just being an executive, being quite unhappy with how the chairman often declines her ideas and everyone seems to side with him or have their voice heard without much complaining. The woman is doing alright with herself, but wants to be CEO, craves having more power and the list goes on.

After doing a lot of thinking, she decides to become a personal friend of the chairman's son, who is the heir to the empire. She is aware he can talk his father into doing many things, feels she could be the woman who is pulling the strings behind closed doors if she plays her cards right or even marry the boy which will pretty much put her in a winning position.

Tug of War
This plot is about a wealthy young man who has a bittersweet relationship with a woman that is an executive at his family's company. However, things changes hen his old man is unable to keep serving as the chairman and promotes her to CEO since the boy was 13 years old at the time and pretty much and most people support the decision as well. Five years later, the boy becomes of legal age and can claim control of the company, but the woman has different ideas on the matter.

The Jealous One
This plot idea about a rich kid who has been dating this girl for a while now and everything was going fine. However, things change when he runs into her sister (can be changed to her best friend or something else), who aggressive to him, always tries to break them up, always talk about how she dislikes him and etc.

Eventually, he ends the relationship with her and beings to start the next chapter in his life. But, he randomly gets a text from her sister one day, asking if they can hang out, which changes everything for him and it becomes too tempting for him to decline.

The Strange Maid
A wealthy young man has been watching his parents scrambling to get a new maid because a few have retired and his parents made sure they left with a good amount of money after working there for many years. During a family meeting, his father brings up how he heard about a woman who has an excellent record and decided to hire her without taking an in-depth look at her background (which could hint she could have a few red flags) since there is chaos all over the mansion.

When his parents go to pick up the woman from the airport, he expects an average middle age lady. But she turns out to be quite beautiful, has a good personality and does everything with grace. However, he notices there are many times where she is gone at certain times in the day and many other strange occurrences. Things get even weirder for him when his parents along with their butler go out of town for a week and leave the woman in charge of handling the mansion staff.

The Prostitute's Touch
This plot idea is about a rich kid who hires a prostitute for the first time in his life and waiting to finally meet with the woman. He knows having sex would be obvious, but does not know that he is going to be spending a lot of time after fucking her, having a conversation with the woman, learning a few things from her, hearing her tell the truth about various subjects, seeing how she gives psychologists or therapists a run for their money and etc.

Note: The woman's backstory can be up to you, she could be someone with a normal job who does prostitution part-time, etc.

The Shrink
This plot idea is about a rich kid who makes an on national television during an interview by saying something which gets taken out of context by the media that causes social justice warriors and other groups to jump down his throat about his comments. The incident spreads like wildfire through the internet and becomes one of the biggest news stories that is going on at the time.

In an effort to take a lot of the heat off of him and rebuild his public image, his parents send him to a psychologist. This move is supposed to help fix the issues he is having, but will he bump heads with her or be able to work something out?

Anything For My Sister
A woman has dreams of helping her sister have a wonderful wedding but does not have the resources to make such a thing happen and knows her sister's fiance has a successful future, except he is not in much better state than her at the moment. She remembers hearing how a rich kid has helped many people in the past and figures it would be a good idea to see if he can give her some assistance.

To her surprise, he is willing to sponsor the whole thing with a big cake, having the artist of her choice play there, allowing her to get an expressive wedding dress, an ice swan, etc. However, it would come at a price.

Note: For this role play, it could turn into a blackmail situation with him wanting to see her more or something more pleasant down the road.

The Step Mother
This plot is about a rich kid who is getting over the fact that his old man has married another woman, but he supports her and finds his new step mom to be quite wonderful. However, he has not been around the woman much, since the couple just returned from their honeymoon and never had a full conversation with her outside of saying a few words during the following weeks.

When his father goes out of town to handle some business, he gets the idea that his wife and son could spend some time together while he is gone. His mother being away for a few weeks only seems to make things better as well.

After having a chat with both of them, they agree to do some activities together and it did not take long for their bonding session to happen, the moment his old man gets on his private plane. But, the boy begins to run many problems like finding her to be very beautiful and having fantasies about doing sexual things with her

Note: The woman in this role play can be 18-45.

A Donor's Dilemma
This plot is about a rich kid who gets a message from a married couple, asking if they could work out some kind of agreement, which will allow for him to be a sperm donor for them and admits he is overqualified, but their research on him shows that he has good genes and they had a few unsatisfied results with past donors. At first, he thinks this might be some kind of joke or one of his friends trolling until he sees that the story checks out.

He agrees to meet with the wife at his mansion and he is shocked to see how she really beautiful she really is. This creates a problem for him since he seems more interested in the woman than discussing the deal and she appears to feel the same way about him.

Note: The woman could be married to a shemale, futa, male or etc.

Even Some Bosses Have To Suck Up
A woman is a part of office management that seems to have the power to rule with an iron fist and enjoys all of the perks of being the boss. Many employees are afraid of her, she can fire people without giving it a second thought, tends to get whatever she wants, can yell at pretty much anyone is below her, can make demands about how things need to be done, etc.

However, an unexpected situation develops when she gets news that the company owner's son will be making an unscheduled trip there to the building in a few hours and would like to discuss how things are going on in the workplace. This worries the woman because so many things can go wrong for her.

She gets the thought that it would be a good idea if he does not speak with too many of the workers or spend most of his time being anywhere, other than her office. But on the other hand, she could see this as an opportunity to get a nice promotion and open to making his visit being a special one. She might hate appeasing him or love it, but the chance to further climb up the corporate ladder and getting ahead makes it hard for her to pass this up.

Note: This plot can be done in a retail setting as well.

The Ex Convict
A woman has been released from prison and is trying to get her life back together while enjoying the feeling of being free. Unfortunately, it does not take long for reality kick in. Due to her having a criminal record, finding employment is quite difficult, times are tough for the woman and was forced to crash at her parents (or friend's) place until she can get a job.

One day, she goes out to get some coffee and think about what she is going to do with her future. Things seem to be grim for the woman and appear that she can't catch a break. But, she runs into a rich kid at the cafe and ends up having a nice conversation with him. However, the situation changes when he offers her a job or asks what she is willing to do for employment.

Note: For this plot, how long the woman been in prison and the crime(s) that she has committed in the past can be up to you. There are many directions that the story can go in.

Everyone Loves Attention
This plot idea is about a woman who lives in the shadow of her sister and/or maybe friends who always talk about how they have successful relationships, the things they are able to get from their lovers, typical gossip often been seen in a social media circle, etc. Showing how competition can exist almost anywhere and some people enjoy making others envy them along with getting a lot of attention as well.

However, everything changes for her after she posts a picture of her taking a selfie with a wealthy young man, which gets her a lot of attention, spreads like wildfire and allows the woman to see how she can one up everyone or troll her sister forever if she gets into a relationship with him. What she is willing to do in order make it happen, can be almost anything.

My Ex's War Buddy
This plot idea is about a wealthy young man who dealing with his girlfriend (who is in the military) breaking up with him, which leaves him to be depressed and struggle in putting his life back together. Her female squad mate (or superior officer) comes to comfort him and ends up developing a relationship with him. However, is the woman honest with her intentions or is she hiding something from him?

Note: The story can go in many different directions with the woman wanting to him to actually help him, maybe she blackmailed her squad mate to break up with the young man in order to have him all to herself, she caught the woman cheating on him, does not think her squad mate is worthy enough to date him, etc.

Hitting The Wall
The plot idea is about a woman who is in her late 20's or early 30's that is dealing with no longer being at her peak and many things starting to catch up with her. She does not get the attention like in her early years, having the desire to get married becoming stronger than ever, still wants to have children (this part is not required for the role play), finally wants to settle down, still be a part of her social circle where some of her friends are getting ahead of her, etc.

Things don't seem to be good for the woman at first, but by fate or chance (depending on which you believe in) she runs into a wealthy young man and notices how he has a lot of interest in her. It does not take long for the woman to realize that this is a golden opportunity and does not plan to let this slip through her fingers.

The Real MVP
The plot idea is about a quarterback who is getting ready to play on the road against a team that has not lost a home game in over the past three years. The mysteries around the school's unbelievable record and the fact many visiting teams QB's play poorly does not bother him. After all, his team is heavily favored to win and many figured the other school has been playing against scrubs who has not faced a powerhouse until now.

Everything looks good for the young man as he is doing really well in practice and appears to be ready for the game. However, everything is going to change when he meets a woman who turns out to be connected to the opposing team.

Note: The woman could be the other team quarterback's relative, school official, etc. Also, the plot can be changed to fit a college or basketball setting as well.

Suppressing The Truth
The plot idea is about my character dealing with the fact Scarlet Witch (or another character) figuring out his alter ego during a random encounter with each other and trying to make sure it does not get out to the public or only her knows about. I know it seems simple, but it something that can be expanded on and I am open to role playing as an OC hero or villain for this.

RE: RP Cravings

Bump. Finally got around to adding a plot and will add more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom