Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something unusual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Planetoid
I've been role playing for quite a while, first on Yahoo Chat and now here on Blue Moon. I've done all kinds of pairings and scenarios. I've tried some kinky and fun things, and even some things that were just plain weird. Some of them I liked, and some I didn't. So, with that said I'm looking for someone to play a kind of unusual fantasy of my own.

A friend from Yahoo turned me on to tit fighting. If you don't know what it is you can wiki it, or do a Google search I guess. But, basically it's two women competing against one another using their breasts. Since I'm busty, I find this quite erotic.

In one form of tit fighting, hands are allowed, crushing, clawing all that. That's not the type I'm really into. I prefer the type where one can only use her breasts to attack her opponent's breasts. Here there's a lot of rubbing, mashing, and breast bumping. Hands can be used only to grab the opponents sides or hips for leverage.So this is just a shot in the dark to see if someone here would like to try a role play with me that includes this. Obviously, this isn't something for those who are sticklers for realism. It's an erotic fantasy. It could be put into many settings.

If you're interested in giving this a try with me, send me a PM. I really don't care if you're male or female, just so long as your capable of playing a female character.

I am of course also open to discussing other RP ideas too.

On YIM for a while this morning. Feel free to IM me at sabrina.blackflame. Would love to do the idea above, or something superheroine themed with either a F/F or F/M pairing.

Can... <_< >_> can they have lasers? http://lazertits.tumblr.com/

I'm so sorry, but I couldn't resist.

galvatrawn said:
Can... <_< >_> can they have lasers? http://lazertits.tumblr.com/

I'm so sorry, but I couldn't resist.

No, no lasers sorry. But, cute video. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom