Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deing for masterXslave

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Horseobsser

please!!!!!!!!!!!!! sombody i am dieing for a masterXslave heck i even have it already ready and waiting for a master

SHES VERY WILLING .... HINT HINT.....

Horseobsser said:
please!!!!!!!!!!!!! sombody i am dieing for a masterXslave heck i even have it already ready and waiting for a master

SHES VERY WILLING .... HINT HINT.....

Tell me more

neko female dieing to have her master..... say youll do it and youll know what i mean

ok so still looking for master slave but not the same as last time she got filled up so slave training is next

i am dieing for a mistress slave rp where at times she will let her submissive player take over at some times during play time if anyones interested please pm me!!

(let me specify this is not a bump just an addment of what i want)

read this before pming me please

most people only read this request thread and not both and i had someone come to me about FxF saying they read my request thread..... but they didnt and with my anger issues i said goodbye and if they wanted an rp with me to reread my thread and she didnt understand what was wrong so now here everybody goes

You say you will do a mistress and slave (with is a woman-master), but then you say you don't do FxF? That's not their fault; you're misleading.

a female master buys a male slave how is that misleading to FxF

But you never mention you'll play a male slave. You say "SHES VERY WILLING .... HINT HINT....." implying that your slave character is female. You also say, in your other thread "I play either Very dominate females or Very submissive females. " making no mention to playing a male.

No because im not playing the male ..... i will play the female slave or the female mistress with a male master or a male slave......

Is that understandable now? simplest way to put it

(me) X (you)
Female master X male slave
Female slave Xmale master

The way you phrased your request was that you would play a female slave, given the "SHE'S VERY WILLING" statement. I'm just pointing out that you weren't clear, so misunderstandings were likely to happen, and that you shouldn't become angry at someone because of that.

thats was written for masterXslave not mistressXslave now did i?

"i am dieing for a mistress slave rp where at times she will let her submissive player take over at some times during play time" Thus far, you'd only stated you would play female characters. A mistress is also a female. "Submissive player" is unclear to gender, neither defining woman or woman.

This isn't the place to discuss this, however. It was unclear what you wanted, individuals could get confused, be more concise on what you want.

Is that understandable now? simplest way to put it

(me) X (you)
Female master X male slave
Female slave Xmale master

ending this discussion im gonna leave last post like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom