Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School romance (Malomyotismon & Platinumdragon2013)

Jake smiled back at her and said, "You are pretty easy to be nice to." He lifted his hand and brushed his fingers against the side of her face, sliding them down her jawline, "You should be more careful though, someone might take advantage of you." His eyes scanned her face, she was cute when she was blushing - he liked making her blush. "So, anything you want to know about me?" He asked, his fingers lightly trailing up and down the side of her face.

Lilly blushed deeply when he started to caress her cheeks. Her cheeks turned red and her eyes tried to look away, but they were hooked on his eyes. "I know...i am pretty naive...but i think you are a good person. What else should i know? You are really sweet and gentle, i like you Jake," she said and rubbed his cheek back.

He smiled a way that made his eyes shine when she said she liked him. It was something he was used to hearing from girls, he knew he could be quite the charmer. He leaned slightly until his lips touched hers in a soft kiss at first, but then he pushed more into it, deepening the kiss.

Lilly kissed him back shyly. She really liked him, a lot. When he deepened the kiss, so did she and pushed deeper. She had never kissed someone, so she didn't know what to do or how to use her tongue. She put her arms around his neck and ran up his hair with her fingers. She smiled into the kiss and continued.

He was happy that she didn't pull away or anything - in fact he was thrilled that she returned his advance. He pulled away a little to get a breath and smiled at her, "You are so cute when you blush." He commented in a playful teasing voice.

He pulled away fully when the door swung open and his little sister burst in, "HEY!" She said happily, "Lilly, mom wants to know if you are going to join us for dinner?"

Jake had moved his hand to run through his hair and sigh, a little disappointed that they were disturbed. He looked back at her and smiled, "It's meatloaf tonight - my mom always makes a lot so you wouldn't be intruding." He clarified, if she was worried about such a thing.

Lilly smiled shyly at his compliment. "Well, thank you Jake. I think you are really hands-" As she was about to finish her phrase, his sister broke in. Lilly giggled and stoos up, holding his sister in her arms. "Uhmmm, yes, i guess i'll be staying for dinner," she said and put his little sweety back on the floor.

"YAY!" The little girl beamed happily jumping up and down excitedly as she was put down and headed back out the door, yelling, "She said she would stay!"

Jake laughed lightly and rolled his eyes at his sister. He and his sister were actually close, but he of course didn't like admitting to enjoying the company of his little sister. He stood up and wrapped a arm around Lilly's waist, pulling her against him and he placed a kiss on her forehead, "My sister seems to like you a lot," he chuckled.

Lilly giggled when the girly kid ran out. She turned around, only to be grabbed around her waist. She blushed when he did all those sexy moves. "Yes, i guess so. I also like her, she is really cute and funny," she said and kissed his lips back. "I like you, Jake. I've never thought i'd say these words...would you be my boyfriend?"

He smiled at her, before answering he pressed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss, his tongue sliding to beckon entrance to her mouth to dance with her tongue. His arm was still wrapped around her waist and his grip tightened protectively before releasing her and lifting his hand to cup her chin, his thumb stroking her jaw-line, "You are very trusting," he murmured softly, "You might regret that question," his tone was slightly playful, slightly serious.

Lilly moaned slightly on the kiss as he caressed her sensitive skin. But then, she became nervous when he mentioned something about being trusty. "Uhmmm, yes...But, why i'm going to regret that?" she asked innocently and kissed his lips again, slightly nervous of what might happen.

He just chuckled softly before kissing her back, his body moved and he pressed her against the desk that was nearby, his lips breaking from hers and kissing her neck below her ear, then down her neck to her shoulder. His hand gripped her waist and pulled her body tight against him. He pulled away and stepped back, "A lot of girls would say I'm untrustworthy, a asshole, a prick," he stated, somewhat bluntly as he slid his hands in his pockets as he heard his mother call that dinner was ready. "Let's keep it simple for now, sweetie." He said, winking at her before turning to head out of the room, making sure she was following.

Lilly moaned softly as he kissed sensitive spots down her neck and shoulder, leaving a smile on her face. She blushed when he pulled. "I-I don't think you are...you are a true handsome boy and a gentleman..." she said and heard his mother calling for dinner. She smiled and grabbed his hand as he followed him, their fingers linked.

Back
Top Bottom