Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School romance (Malomyotismon & Platinumdragon2013)

It was a nice, sunny day. Lilly walked through the halls of the school searching for her classroom. Lilly stood 5'3, she weighed around 101lbs, had beautiful deep-blue eyes, red hair and pale skin. She was 17, her body was also quite pretty. Altough she was somewhat flat on her breasts, she packed a nice couple of buttocks. A necessary evil for her. Not only it made her gorgeous, but when boys passed by they would turn around to look at her. Overall, Lilly was happy.

As she turned around a corner, she bumped into a boy, making her fall back on her buttocks. She looked up at the boy, and apologized. She was ashamed. "S-s-sorry..." she said very shyly. She was a very shy and timid person, but she was indeed kind and sweet.

Jake was stumbled backwards as the young girl bumped into him, he was talking with a friend that was walking beside him, and honestly it was probably partially his fault for not really paying attention, however he wasn't about to admit that. His steal blue eyes looked down at her, they narrowed slightly in irritation. He stood just under six foot tall, had broad shoulders and an athletic build even though he didn't do any sports, at least at school. He was handsome, his black hair was often a bit messy, just long enough to be messy, and accented his eyes.

He leaned over to offer her a hand up, "Just be careful next time." He stated, his tone was non-chalant. He had noticed her in class a few times, she was pretty cute. He could be an asshole to people sometimes, and was even known to be one, but he didn't see any reason to be one to her, at least at the moment. He even offered her a small smile as his eyes softened away from the initial annoyance.

Lilly smiled when the gently male offered a hand to help her up. "T-Thank you, i'm really sorry..." she said as she grabbed his hand and stood up. Her hand became sweaty of having a handsome boy in front of her. She cleansed them on her jeans and then started to stroke her long strings of red hair that reached past her hips. "Hello! I, uhmmm, my name is Lillian, but you can call me Lilly. What is yours?" she asked rather sweetily. Her blue eyes clashed upon his as she blushed a bit. She had seen him in class before, but since he was a somewhat popular boy, she was affraid to talk to him.

He smiled at her getting flustered, she was quite cute, and innocent - not like some of the girls in the class. "Jake," he said simply, "Nice to meet you, Lilly." He watched her, quite intrigued by her. He heard someone clear their throat beside him, pulling him out of his trance - his friend was getting impatient on waiting. "Well, I'll see you in class." He said with a small wave as he walked towards his friends locker - had to grab some books before class started.

Lilly looked at him and smiled. "N-Nice to meet you too, Jake. Uhmm, yeah! Guess so. See you in class..." she said shyly and walked over to her locker. She left some books and grabbed another ones she needed and walked to her class. She walked past a few groupies that were sitting by the desk and sat in last seat of last row, the seat she usually occupied. She giggled at the thought of how nice Jake was.

Jake walked into the classroom almost late with a small group of his friends, he took his seat in the middle row and by the window - his usual seat, friends took a seat around him. He was chatting and laughing with some friends and rolled his eyes when the teacher walked in and told everyone to be quiet. He never got good grades, but it wasn't because he was stupid or anything, actually he was quite smart, he just didn't really care that much.

"Good day class," the teacher stated, "Today we will be starting a project where you will be working in partners." A few people had scared looks on their faces, some had happy looks as they glanced around the room - already planning their partners. Jake had a whole, 'I don't really care' aura going on as he leaned back in his seat and gazed out the window, one arm draped around the back of his chair in a very relaxed and lazy positioning.

"Now before you get too worked up," The teacher stated, "I have already assigned partners randomly." He started listing the partnerships, "Adam and Brad, Emily and Jessica," he continued, "Lilly and Jake, Brittany and Steven." The teacher continued.

Lilly was never one to study a lot. She was smart, that was for sure. She usually got good grades, but sometimes she would just let it go and downspiral into bad grades. She was really enthusiastic about this project, though. As she listened, her eyes went a little to the left to see Jake, who was into a "I don't give a single fuck" state. She giggled and shook her head.

Her eyes opened wide when the teacher announced that she would be paired with Jake. Not only would it be a good opportunity to know him better, but they could also chat a bit. She was really lonely and she could get used to having a friend.

Jake looked over to Lilly when their partnership was announced. He smirked and then looked back at the teacher. The teacher spent a lot of time explaining the project a little bit more, it would take a while to complete, they had two weeks to get it done and at the end they would have to do a report in front of the class. The teacher then started another chapter that was supposed to help on the project.

When class was over most people were either complaining or excited about their partners. A few people tried to talk to Jake, but he stood up rather quickly and headed over to Lilly's desk, "Hey, guess we are partners," he said with a smile, "When do you want to work on it?" He was actually wanting to find out a little bit more about her.

Lilly paid attention to what they were supposed to do, but then she became bored when she introduced another unit they were supposed to learn. She shrugged and sighed before she started to draw on her notebook. She was thrilled about this.

The class ended sooner than she had expected it to end. When Jake came to her desk, she blushed at how handsome he was. "Yup, i guess so..." she laughed slightly. "Uhmm, what about today? I have nothing to do!"

Jake smiled, "Tonight sounds good, your place or mine?" He asked curiously, looking over her for a moment, he was getting a bit excited about it, it had been awhile since he had been excited about a project, then again he wasn't so excited about the project, as his partner. He awaited her answer and agreed.

When he finally did turn to go get his things as soon as he picked up his backpack a busty blonde pranced up to him, "Jake, I thought we were going to hang out today after school," she pouted, grabbing his arm and tugging it playfully, pressing her breasts against his arm.

"Not anymore," he said simply, his tone a bit cold as he pulled his arm away from her. The girl pouted, "But, you promised."

Jake just shrugged, "Oh well," and left her standing there pouting as he made his way out of the classroom - now actually excited for school to end.

"Good. Uhmmm, what about your place? My parents are always arguing and i don't want you to be in the middle of the mess. Your house will be more calm," she said sweetily. She was excited about being with him and do the project, just to know him.

She looked at how a talk engaged between him and a busty and beautiful blonde. She felt kinda down in comparisson to the beautiful blonde, but when he rejected her, she smiled.

She grabbed her books and left the classroom, following him.

Jake waited for her just outside the classroom, to ensure she caught up with him. Since it was their last class of the day, it would have just been easier to go ahead and work on the project then. When each of them were ready he led the way to the parking lot, he drove to school. He unlocked a black pickup truck that looked like it had seen better days with an leather bench seat. He liked his truck, even if it wasn't a fancy sports car like some of his friends' vehicles. He tossed his backpack in the bed of the truck before getting in.

"So, how was your other classes?" He asked as they drove away from the school, trying to make a little small talk to break the thickness in the air. "Mine were boring, this project is probably the most fun I'll have in school so far." He commented, with a smile in her direction.

Lilly followed Jake outside and to his vehicle. She didn't care the fact he didn't have a sports car or something fancy. At least he had a vehicle! She handed him her bag and giggled when he tossed them both to the truck's bed. She stepped inside the truck and looked ahead as they sped off the place.
"Well, uhmmm, mine was pretty much boring, too. Nothing interesting, save for the project," She said shyly as she looked at him.

He smiled at her, she was shy - it was cute. He pulled up to his house which from the outside looked like a simple two story house. It had a privacy fence blocking the backyard from view and other than simple gardening that was done, the only other thing out front was an SUV parked in the driveway. "I apologize in advance," he said stepped out and grabbing both of their bags, handing hers to her. He didn't explain really what he apologized for, but headed for the door.

As he opened the door they were greeted with loud barking and two dogs, both brindle colored mutts that resembled German Shepherds bounded to them, tails wagging furiously. A shout came from the living room which was off the entry way they walked into, so was the kitchen, dining room, a bathroom and office. Upstairs was the bedrooms and another bathroom.

He pushed his way past the dogs, "Come on, mutts, leave her alone," he tried to help shew them away. As soon as he entered the living room there was a loud, "JAKE!" And a little girl, appearing the age of four, hurled herself against Jake's legs, "Mommy! Jake's home!" She called excitedly as she let go and ran around with the dogs, her arms out like an airplane, "And he brought a pretty girl!"

A woman appeared in the living room from the kitchen, wiping her hands on a dishtowel. She was a pretty woman, she had Jake's eyes - his mother. "Hello, who might you be?" She asked, her gaze going back and forth between her son and Lilly.

As they reached Jake's house, she smiled. His house was big and looked quite nice. She stepped out of the car followed him, not understanding why he had apologized. She walked behind him as she looked at the cute dogs. She giggled and rubbed one of the dogs' head. She then smiled to his little sister. She blushed when she was called pretty. Then, she was introduced to his mom. "Hi, my name is Lilly, well...It is Lillian, but i like Lilly. What's yours?" she asked shyly.

(Wasn't your charrie named Jake? Just asking...)

Jake's mother smiled sweetly at her, "Well it is nice to meet you Lilly, you can call me Mrs. Thompson."

The little girl chirped in, "My name is Emily, do you want to play with me?" She asked, big eyes and hopeful.

Jake interjected, "We have to work on a project." He grabbed Lilly's wrist and led the way to the stairs, up them, and into the second door on the right. Finally releasing her wrist as he closed the door to the room they entered. The room was Jake's bedroom, it was actually pretty clean - some dirty clothes that missed the basket and was on the floor around the basket, but other than that it was pretty organized. There was his bed, a desk with a laptop on it, and a couple of bookcases with books and different kinds of knick-knacks mainly dragons and mythological creatures.

"Thank you, nice to meet you too, miss," she said kindly. Lilly looked down at the beautiful girl. "Sure sweety, b-" As soon as she was about to finish answering, Jake stepped in and grabbed her wrist. She blushed as she was taken away. "We'll play later, sweetheart."
She walked with him into his bedroom and she smiled. It was clean, she didn't mind the clothes but it was harmonic. "I...uhmm, also like mythological thingies..." she giggled shyly and walked a bit deeper in the room.
"Uhmm, so what now?"

He dropped his backpack on the ground by his bed and sat down on it, leaning back so that he was laying on his back, though his legs were over the edge. "I really don't want to work on the project right now." He said honestly, he crossed his arms behind his head and looked over at her, "You can sit down, I won't bite, hard at least," he teased with a chuckle.

Lilly giggled and shrugged. "It's ok, i guess..." she sighed. She gently laid her backpack on the floor before sitting on the bed, quite far from him. She was shy to look at him in such a pose. She blushed and looked at his eyes. "Uhmmm, what about chatting? Let's know each other a little bit better! I am Lilly Rosenberg. I, uhmmm, my favourite colour is blue...maybe also purple and i love puppies."

Jake met her gaze, she was quite attractive, that was certain. He smiled at her, she was sweeter, more innocent, than a lot of the girls he was used to interacting with. "Let's see, I'm Jake Thompson, my favorite color is gray, I like playing sports with friends, and puppies are pretty cool too," he said, his tone was playful on the last part, winking at her as he pushed himself up to be sitting a little more comfortably. "What do you do in your free time?" He asked.

Lilly looked at him and blushed, looking away when he winked at her. A bright red tone had invaded her cheeks. "Uhmm, i did volleyball a couple of months ago. But the girls bullied me for being shy and quite weak so quitted out of depression," she confessed saddened. "I like to read a lot and watch TV...or listen to music!"

His brow furrowed when he caught the sadness in her voice. He moved to where he was sitting next to her and placed a arm around her, "Well, it's usually the shy ones that have the biggest fight in them - they just don't know what strength is." He smiled at her and dropped his arm but didn't move away in any other way, "What kind of music do you like?" He asked, "I like music myself, and reading isn't bad as long as it isn't something I'm being forced to read."

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said and cleaned the tears out of her eyes. She looked at him and kissed his cheek quickly, but then pulled back blushing. "I, uhmm, like pop music mostly. And i love reading. Be it forced or not...i find myself relaxed into the words..." she said. She smiled gently and sweetily.

He smiled when she kissed his cheek, she did it so shyly - it was cute. She was cute. Her smile was so gentle and innocent. He chuckled a bit to himself, she seemed so trusting. "Why are you so trusting?" He asked, his curiosity getting the best of him. "I mean, you seem so trusting of others, why?"

Lilly giggled a bit and brushed a strand of her red hair behind her ear. "I don't know...maybe because i like to think that people are nice...and you are being really nice. I appreciate it, Jake..." she said smiling and held his hand, rubbing it gently with her little thumb. Her blue eyes met his and she smiled.

Back
Top Bottom