Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anything Goes (with exceptions to FXF)

I would like a ......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Horseobsser

Hi new to the site not new to rping sexually.

As the title say anything goes present your idea to me her or via PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I am sorry but my only exception to "Anything Goes" is FXF i will not do.

All i ask for my partners is (my post sizes vary unless asked otherwise) that if i have a huge post that you do not give me a one liner.

I can work with story lines but i do tend to get off track all you have to do is either go along and we will get back on shortly or guide me back.

I also like to do improv rps meaning no storyline.

I have a very bad memory but i try my hardest to keep in mind of what rp is which. (I tend to watch my parters and make connections in my head of posts and everything but sometimes i forget.)

I a not the perfect speller but i try. (due to my memory)

Yes i am only 19 with this problem but i have hit my head plenty of times and my past was pretty bad with my parents that my memory has depleted by that.

I am a writer so i do get writers block please bear with me during this time.

If i forgot anything (which i probably did) well ill fix it.

Thanks!! :rolleyes:

Oh and if i grrrr in ()'s it doesnt mean anything i have anger issues in RL and sometimes i am ticked off i GRRRRR or just playing with somebody i grrrrrrrr, just dont think of anything about it.

I play either Very dominate females or Very submissive females. it is hard to do in the middle but i will try if asked.

(i wrote this with fake nails on so if anything is really messed up it is either my nails or my wireless keyboard that needs to be charged telling me "CHARGE ME CHARGE ME IM DIEING" (I tend to do stuff like that all the time) also sometimes my caps lock is on and i dont turn it off and i usually say caps was on if i was to lasy to go back and fix it)

I also set up backgrounds and tend to confuse people please if you find anything confusing do not be afraide to ask ffffor me to say it differently

Bumpitidy Bump Bump

I am dieing for

MasterXSlave
BrotherXSister

i have a few storylines for each anyone interested!?

some ideas

BrotherXSister

younger sister wearing very revealing clothes just to get some attention but her brother teachers her a lesson about dressing that way

twins loving their older brother but one at a time they start getting intamet

younger sister turning 16 with her adult brother coming home from his last year of collage for her birthday and they really show their love for each other vey willingly

4th is hidden unless you really know me 

MasterXSlave

broke neko female (one that is so close to a perfect slave)

feline and human, human starts out with a cat and she turns into a neko and since he owner her he could do anything he ants to her

slave breaker keeps one of the most unruliyest slaves because she gets wild whilst in heat ( neko)

or i can combine

i should have off school today (if they are smart) so al la bump

Hi welcome to Blue Moon, here is a little advice from someone who also has difficulty with spelling and grammar due to Dyslexia. Use a web browser such as fire fox which has a built in spell checker! It really helps as any errors get underlined in red so you can see them easily.

Just thought I would share that with you as I know for myself bad spelling is a major turn off and it does annoy me when people do not make use of technology which can help them! So you might get more interest in your thread if it was presented better.

Sorry but this really bugged me: "I a not the perfect speller but i try. (due to my memory)"

Sorry for the lecture and I did not intend to offend, i only wanted to give advice. Take it or leave it, it is up to you.

Good luck with your search for roleplays and once again WELCOME! :)

I am on an ipad with a built in spell check unless you use a bluetooth keyboard which i am now

updating i want some incest and masterXslave

me female master and a male slave with waterspoorts im dieing for this

Horseobsser said:
updating i want some incest and masterXslave

me female master and a male slave with waterspoorts im dieing for this

Not much into watersports. :( But I like the idea? Perhaps we could work something out? I am already doing one RP with you though, lol. PM me.

Ill go for it its ok without water sports i just want someone to rp water sports with but i can wait.....

Bump... Still looking for water sports

ok idk if i put this up before

only direct incest and the younger of the two characters

younger character no matter what....

I HAVE A NEW LITTLE SLAVE IN NEED OF A MASTER.....SHES NEW TO MY COLLECTION AND VERY innocent..... come on people i know you love Maki so this one is uhhh sorta like her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom