Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Troubles (Alan23)

Morgan123

Moon
picture.php

MC: Charlotte Maria
Note: She has brunette hair and wears tights- not thigh highs​

****************​

The large school bustled with students as the morning was just about to begin. Teachers were already preparing their classes- especially with a brand new teacher starting. She was a beautiful thing but she was shy. The young woman had worked hard to become a teacher but she only had experience with young children in pre-schools and during her student days. This was the first time she would tackle senior students... And she was nervous. Very nervous. Authority wasn't something she was able to handle but she was determined at least. All she hoped was to be able to be a good teacher at least.

Though there was some things she was worried about... Charlotte was a little self conscious of a couple of things- mostly body issues. To many she was a beautiful woman: bright eyes, a curvacious body and the sweetest smile. But she was cautious about her breasts. They were large, yes, and many women loved having big breasts, but hers also produced milk. She wasn't pregnant, it just started once she had hit puberty. Then there was her ankles: they were thin, they made her look elegant but they were one part she would change. And then there was her small bladder. She was able to control it but... when her nerves kick in then it made her even more anxious.

She walked quietly beside the head teacher as the elderly man showed her around the school. Charlotte held a collection of papers and books to her chest as she walked, peering around to the passing students.

"Hey. That's her!" Kerrin nudged Lucille. "The new one. Look at her... I wonder how long she'll last."
"Not long I reckon," laughed Lucille. "Looks like she's scared of her own shadow. Looks a bit of a freak, too. Those tits of hers are too big for her body - with those skinny legs it's a wonder she doesn't topple over. Oh, we're gonna have a laugh here, all right!"

There was no doubt Lucille and Kerrin led the class. Every other girl was scared of them, and wanted to please them. In America, the cheerleaders and valley girls would have been the ones everyone looked up to and deferred to. Here, in inner-city London, it was the tough girls that ruled. The ones with the most radical tats, who could always get hold of drugs, who had all the boys chasing them.

The word was already going around. The new teacher looked even more of a soft touch than Miss Prendergast, who'd had to leave on a six month stress leave after the state the class had reduced her to. The start of this new teacher was the first time they'd actually been eager to get to school... already they had plans in place to make her life a total misery.

"OK, guys," whispered Kerrin, as the group of girls assembled in the classroom. "She'll be here soon. Now, we'll get Sean to draw a huge dick on the board - see how she reacts. And make sure everyone mentions "tits" at every opportunity,like accidentally on purpose. 'cos she's got really humungous ones... and try and get some mention of her skinny legs in too, so we can get her all upset.

Kieran Cranston sat at the back, writing poetry in the back of an exercise book. He'd already come up with some good plans in Miss Prendergast's day, and this time around he had some even better ideas. He knew how to drive a teacher to distraction - didn't he just! He already had a plan worked out to add to what the girls were setting up.

Once they got to the room, the head teacher pretty much left her to it. She stood outside the class- already she could feel her knees began to shake and that feeling weld up inside of her. Perhaps she should turn back and just give up now? Charlotte knew that this wasn't going to be easy... But she gave a deep breath in and swallowed down her fears. She opened the door and walked inside.

She didn't know she was in over her head. Already there was a small blush peppered over her cheeks. "Hello all... I'm you're new teacher for this season. My name is Miss Maria. Its lovely to meet you all. I hope we can all get along."

Already things were working out. Someone had drawn a matchstick figure on the board behind Miss Maria. The stick figure had a line indicating a skirt, and a pair of massive, round breasts, making it obvious whom it was intended to represent. As soon as she turned around...

In the meantime, there was other fun to be had.

"Miss, have your legs always been that skinny," asked Wendy Greenaway, in the innocent voice she used so that teachers and others could never be quite sure they were being made fun of.

"Are you married, Miss?" came a voice from another part of the class.

"How can she be if she's a miss?" replied another. "I bet she's a virgin."

"Maybe no-one can get near her 'cos of those tits," came another voice. They were very cleverly pitching it so that they could just be heard, and speaking when she wasn't looking at them, so she couldn't be sure who was saying it.

"Ignore them, Miss," said Mori O'Brien, at the fron of the class. "It's not your fault you've got humungous big tits and skinny... erm, I mean, a voluptuous figure and slender legs."

Kieran Cranston, at the back, continued working on a difficult rhyme, taking no part in the banter. yet there was a light in his eyes no-one in the class had ever seen before.

And like that, it was already beginning to turn out a lot worse then she thought. The woman couldn't help but look flustered. Her cheeks began to bloom, the warm pink pouring over her face. She wasn't sure what to do! How was she meant to respond? Maybe it was because she was new? Perhaps this wouldn't last long? Eventually they would get it out of their system- right? The young woman cleared her throat and peered towards the board. She couldn't help but frown. Though, she quietly picked up a piece of cloth and wiped the board, wrote her name down and turned back to the class.

"Well- that's all fun and all... but maybe we should move on from me and get class started? Right?" The woman smiled slightly, it was obvious she was nervous and she was merely trying to keep herself together. She just hoped she could make it until the end of the day without anything bad happening... Quietly she began to hand out the pieces of paper with the classes first lesson. "I want all of you to introduce yourselves and tell me some of the things you enjoy."

Back
Top Bottom