Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Plot Driven Romance Stories! (The 100 RP Anyone? Please?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fi

Supernova
Introduction

I'm Semper Fi, I've been here on BlueMoon almost a year and once again decided it's time to revamp my thread. I've been rping off and on for about 10 years now. I like to think I'm fairly literate. In the sense that I have a firm grasp on grammar and spelling; the English language in general. Of course, I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes. I can typically write 1-3 paragraphs, more if I'm inspired, rarely less than a solid paragraph. I'm always eager for people's suggestions, so don't be afraid to PM me your own ideas.

The Rules
> My F-List

> 1-3 Paragraphs is preferred, obviously you can post more, but I will admit it gets tiresome to read a wall of text for every post.

> Please use Spell Check. I won't jump down your throat about a few errors, I know I make them. But please at least spell check, I promise to do the same.

> Text Speak is not allowed, the only exception is when two characters are texting/chatting online in an rp.

>PMs are my preferred method of roleplay. I can do threads, however I am a bit less motivated when it comes to them. IMs/Email are not an option.

> Plot is more important to me than sex. The plot should drive the rp and the sex should just be used to enhance the relationship between characters it should not drive the story. --Of course there are the exceptions, certain plots are meant to be pure smut. But as a general rule, I value plot more.__

>I prefer playing character(s) that I have personally created. Except if we are rping a fandom, but even then, generally I prefer to use OCs. Exceptions can be made, if you ask nicely.

>I rp present or past tense and in third person. This won't change. All I ask of you, is that you rp in third person. The tense, I could care less about.

> I classify my character's as a Switch-Leaning Submissive. Meaning that outside of sexual scenes, they can be fairly dominant. During sex scenes, they will be a bit more submissive, or will gently take control (if that makes sense?). But in like domxsub or master/slave situations, they will always be the more submissive of the two.

>You control your character, I control my character. Except for extreme circumstances, such as unconsciousness or the like. Let's keep it that way. Of course if you really feel that it needs to happen for the story, feel free to ask, I will do the same.

> I'm really not into rps that involve Magic, Wizards or the like. I have not read any HP books, nor seen any of the movies, that sort of thing just doesn't interest me. Maybe it could be a subtle part of the plot, but it can't be the driving force.

Most Wanted Plot!

The 100 - Octavia x Lincoln. - I have seen up to the season 3 finale. But I'm not opposed to changing the plot seeing as Lincoln dies and I'd like to avoid that. I really want to explore the little moments in their relationship we didn't see. Spending time in his little cave/house. Her falling in love with him, him teaching her to fight.

Walking Dead plot Daryl x Beth (I have a couple ideas)

Moonlight Plot.

****Game of Thrones Khal Drogo x Daenerys Plot

Bartender x Biker

My girl works at a bar that focuses almost exclusively on a particular biker gang. She's a favorite of everyone's. Your guy is fairly new to the group but he's been around a month or so. There's been some fun flirting/joking between the pair, a lot of heat but they haven't slept together yet, though they both know it's coming they've been enjoying the teasing and flirting. But then my girl has a problem, a violent ex has finally tracked her down. One night she shows up at your guy's house, bruised up and seeking his help in dealing with her ex.

Ages: 20-30
Relationship: m/F
Plot vs. Smut : Negotiable.

My character's father is a crime lord. My character has pretty much removed herself from her father's business, until another powerful crime lord threatens her father with her death. He sends one of his best guards to pick her up, keep her safe and deliver her to him. Well your guy arrives at her house, and she basically blows him off, saying she can handle herself, she doesn't need or want his help. But he has orders from her father, whom he both greatly respects and fears. He was told to deliver her safely with or without her consent, so he kidnaps her. as we go along and add in some drama, it takes a coupel of weeks to bring her to her father, during that time they end up falling in love and all that jazz.

Ages: YC: 23-25. MC: 16-18
Relationship: M/F
Plot vs. Smut: Negotiable

So I don't have a plot entirely thought up, but I want to do a forbidden love setting with a teenage girl and an older guy. For some reason I've wanted the guy to be a cop, still fairly new, just a couple years on the job. I'm thinking that I want my girl to be a bit rebellious and maybe he arrests her for something and that's how it starts. I'm open to suggestions for this

Ages: Late Twenties
Relationship: M/F
Plot vs. Smut: 50/50
A mysterious woman arrives in a small town (Doesn't matter the state). No one knows much about her and she only comes into town once every couple of weeks for supplies. She lives in a cabin just outside of town, and has lived there for the last month or so. She attracts the attention of the chief of police, who is both professionally and personally curious about the woman who just seemed to show up. He takes a drive out to her place and within a few moments of arriving it's clear that she's afraid of something, the cameras he noticed as he drove up the driveway, the extra locks he can see on the door, not to mention the hulking dog that stood on the porch, it's hard gaze fixed on him, and it's clear to see the woman behind the dog has a good sized handgun strapped to her hip.

Ages:22-26 for my character // 25-30 for your character
Relationship Type: M/F
Plot vs. Smut: 40/60

The pair got married, maybe out of convenience or because they think they're in love , and lived on a ranch, many Idaho/Montana/North or South Dakota. Then the apocalypse happened. No not zombies, but the governments collapsed and wars broke out. He left to help the new forming army, to fight. He left his new wife ( only married maybe 6 months tops), and didn't return for 3-4 years. When he returns, she is no longer the completely sweet and shy woman he left. She is tough, sassy, and greets him with a shotgun and a big-ass mongrel at her side. And she's alone, none of the trusted farm hands that he'd left were on the ranch anymore. And despite the letters, and the marriage, these two were still essentially strangers. -- I'm not quite sure where this story would go. Maybe it's a sweet romance, them learning each other and falling in love. It could be taken a lot of ways. -- More details can be decided through PMs

Most Wanted Smut-Story!

Not necessarily all smut and no plot. But I'd like to have bestiality apart of a story. No I don't want you to just rp an animal. That gets boring quickly. More like I'd like a couple to decide they want to try something knew, or maybe a Dom/Master wants his submissive to do something unusual. Who knows, be creative. Most likely I'd want to use a canine.

Intended to be M/F would have to be pretty convincing to get me to do an F/F on this one. You must play the dominant character.

**Just a basic outline, I'm definitely open to suggestions**

I've had a recent craving for a Dom/Sub RP. I don't have a lot in mind. I do know that I want it to be completely consensual. I don't really care if they have a relationship outside of the Dom/Sub one, maybe at first they don't and it turns to more, either way it doesn't matter to me. I figure he'd be more experienced than she is with the whole Dom/Sub thing, though she has experience with sex.

It won't be 24/7, she'll have a life outside of her relationship with him.

I'm thinking that it would be interesting to have like two sides to their relationship, a more lovey, couple relationship, and a harder, rougher relationship when doing a scene or such.

I do not want this to be all smut, I want a fair amount of plot, character development and such as he teaches her how to be his submissive. Of course there will be a fair amount of smut.

I'm certainly open to suggestions to this idea and would love some help in creating the storyline, especially how they meet and how their relationship starts. They don't even have to both be human, if we want to add a supernatural twist. But please, no magic/wizards/harry potter stuff, just not my cup of tea.

Kinks: Bondage. Rough Sex. Dom/Sub. Spanking. Punishment. Multiple Partners. Bestality. Just about anything you want.

**Obviously not all need to be included, but those are just to give you an idea of the tone of the rp.**

RE: Semper Fi's Request Thread (MxF, FxF) **Really Wanting an FxF RP**

Bump! New "Most Wanted" RP!

RE: Semper Fi's Request Thread (MxF, FxF) **Really Wanting an FxF RP**

Bump! Added a new section for the Smut story I'm looking for the most.

RE: Semper Fi's Request Thread (MxF, FxF) NEW Most Wanted! Both Plot and Smut!

Bump! Really wanting a Smut story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom