Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Plot Driven Romance Stories! (The 100 RP Anyone? Please?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fi

Supernova
Introduction

I'm Semper Fi, I've been here on BlueMoon almost a year and once again decided it's time to revamp my thread. I've been rping off and on for about 10 years now. I like to think I'm fairly literate. In the sense that I have a firm grasp on grammar and spelling; the English language in general. Of course, I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes. I can typically write 1-3 paragraphs, more if I'm inspired, rarely less than a solid paragraph. I'm always eager for people's suggestions, so don't be afraid to PM me your own ideas.

The Rules
> My F-List

> 1-3 Paragraphs is preferred, obviously you can post more, but I will admit it gets tiresome to read a wall of text for every post.

> Please use Spell Check. I won't jump down your throat about a few errors, I know I make them. But please at least spell check, I promise to do the same.

> Text Speak is not allowed, the only exception is when two characters are texting/chatting online in an rp.

>PMs are my preferred method of roleplay. I can do threads, however I am a bit less motivated when it comes to them. IMs/Email are not an option.

> Plot is more important to me than sex. The plot should drive the rp and the sex should just be used to enhance the relationship between characters it should not drive the story. --Of course there are the exceptions, certain plots are meant to be pure smut. But as a general rule, I value plot more.__

>I prefer playing character(s) that I have personally created. Except if we are rping a fandom, but even then, generally I prefer to use OCs. Exceptions can be made, if you ask nicely.

>I rp present or past tense and in third person. This won't change. All I ask of you, is that you rp in third person. The tense, I could care less about.

> I classify my character's as a Switch-Leaning Submissive. Meaning that outside of sexual scenes, they can be fairly dominant. During sex scenes, they will be a bit more submissive, or will gently take control (if that makes sense?). But in like domxsub or master/slave situations, they will always be the more submissive of the two.

>You control your character, I control my character. Except for extreme circumstances, such as unconsciousness or the like. Let's keep it that way. Of course if you really feel that it needs to happen for the story, feel free to ask, I will do the same.

> I'm really not into rps that involve Magic, Wizards or the like. I have not read any HP books, nor seen any of the movies, that sort of thing just doesn't interest me. Maybe it could be a subtle part of the plot, but it can't be the driving force.

Most Wanted Plot!

The 100 - Octavia x Lincoln. - I have seen up to the season 3 finale. But I'm not opposed to changing the plot seeing as Lincoln dies and I'd like to avoid that. I really want to explore the little moments in their relationship we didn't see. Spending time in his little cave/house. Her falling in love with him, him teaching her to fight.

Walking Dead plot Daryl x Beth (I have a couple ideas)

Moonlight Plot.

****Game of Thrones Khal Drogo x Daenerys Plot

Bartender x Biker

My girl works at a bar that focuses almost exclusively on a particular biker gang. She's a favorite of everyone's. Your guy is fairly new to the group but he's been around a month or so. There's been some fun flirting/joking between the pair, a lot of heat but they haven't slept together yet, though they both know it's coming they've been enjoying the teasing and flirting. But then my girl has a problem, a violent ex has finally tracked her down. One night she shows up at your guy's house, bruised up and seeking his help in dealing with her ex.

Ages: 20-30
Relationship: m/F
Plot vs. Smut : Negotiable.

My character's father is a crime lord. My character has pretty much removed herself from her father's business, until another powerful crime lord threatens her father with her death. He sends one of his best guards to pick her up, keep her safe and deliver her to him. Well your guy arrives at her house, and she basically blows him off, saying she can handle herself, she doesn't need or want his help. But he has orders from her father, whom he both greatly respects and fears. He was told to deliver her safely with or without her consent, so he kidnaps her. as we go along and add in some drama, it takes a coupel of weeks to bring her to her father, during that time they end up falling in love and all that jazz.

Ages: YC: 23-25. MC: 16-18
Relationship: M/F
Plot vs. Smut: Negotiable

So I don't have a plot entirely thought up, but I want to do a forbidden love setting with a teenage girl and an older guy. For some reason I've wanted the guy to be a cop, still fairly new, just a couple years on the job. I'm thinking that I want my girl to be a bit rebellious and maybe he arrests her for something and that's how it starts. I'm open to suggestions for this

Ages: Late Twenties
Plot vs. Smut: 50/50
A mysterious woman arrives in a small town (Doesn't matter the state). No one knows much about her and she only comes into town once every couple of weeks for supplies. She lives in a cabin just outside of town, and has lived there for the last month or so. She attracts the attention of the chief of police, who is both professionally and personally curious about the woman who just seemed to show up. He takes a drive out to her place and within a few moments of arriving it's clear that she's afraid of something, the cameras he noticed as he drove up the driveway, the extra locks he can see on the door, not to mention the hulking dog that stood on the porch, it's hard gaze fixed on him, and it's clear to see the woman behind the dog has a good sized handgun strapped to her hip.

Ages:22-26 for my character // 25-30 for your character
Relationship Type: M/F
Plot vs. Smut: 40/60

The pair got married, maybe out of convenience or because they think they're in love , and lived on a ranch, many Idaho/Montana/North or South Dakota. Then the apocalypse happened. No not zombies, but the governments collapsed and wars broke out. He left to help the new forming army, to fight. He left his new wife ( only married maybe 6 months tops), and didn't return for 3-4 years. When he returns, she is no longer the completely sweet and shy woman he left. She is tough, sassy, and greets him with a shotgun and a big-ass mongrel at her side. And she's alone, none of the trusted farm hands that he'd left were on the ranch anymore. And despite the letters, and the marriage, these two were still essentially strangers. -- I'm not quite sure where this story would go. Maybe it's a sweet romance, them learning each other and falling in love. It could be taken a lot of ways. -- More details can be decided through PMs

Most Wanted Smut-Story!

Not necessarily all smut and no plot. But I'd like to have bestiality apart of a story. No I don't want you to just rp an animal. That gets boring quickly. More like I'd like a couple to decide they want to try something knew, or maybe a Dom/Master wants his submissive to do something unusual. Who knows, be creative. Most likely I'd want to use a canine.

Intended to be M/F would have to be pretty convincing to get me to do an F/F on this one. You must play the dominant character.

**Just a basic outline, I'm definitely open to suggestions**

I've had a recent craving for a Dom/Sub RP. I don't have a lot in mind. I do know that I want it to be completely consensual. I don't really care if they have a relationship outside of the Dom/Sub one, maybe at first they don't and it turns to more, either way it doesn't matter to me. I figure he'd be more experienced than she is with the whole Dom/Sub thing, though she has experience with sex.

It won't be 24/7, she'll have a life outside of her relationship with him.

I'm thinking that it would be interesting to have like two sides to their relationship, a more lovey, couple relationship, and a harder, rougher relationship when doing a scene or such.

I do not want this to be all smut, I want a fair amount of plot, character development and such as he teaches her how to be his submissive. Of course there will be a fair amount of smut.

I'm certainly open to suggestions to this idea and would love some help in creating the storyline, especially how they meet and how their relationship starts. They don't even have to both be human, if we want to add a supernatural twist. But please, no magic/wizards/harry potter stuff, just not my cup of tea.

Kinks: Bondage. Rough Sex. Dom/Sub. Spanking. Punishment. Multiple Partners. Bestality. Just about anything you want.

**Obviously not all need to be included, but those are just to give you an idea of the tone of the rp.**

RE: Semper Fi's Request Thread

Plots
Chart:
5: Super Craving, will love you forever if you want to do any of these plots.
4: Craving, Certainly wouldn’t mind doing any of these plots
3: Kinda Craving, I wouldn’t mind doing any of these.
2: Don’t Care Either Way, Indifferent, if you really want to do one, I would be willing.
1: Not wanting. You would have to have a really good, interesting plot/twist to get me to do any of these.

MC = My Character // YC = Your Character

Ages: 25-35
Relationship: M/F but could be F/F

Listen to the song "We Danced" by Brad Paisley. I think the first part, when the couple first meet, is cute and I thought it might be a cute start to an rp. Though of course it needs more plot, but that's all I got so far. It might be a good rp, to just "Go with the Flow" and see what happens.

Ages: 25-35

Basically our characters had a one night stand, and my character ends up pregnant. Our characters are close friends, and both had decided to keep the one night stand just that. Maybe it happened while they were drunk or otherwise vulnerable. But then when she winds up pregnant, she decides to go through with the pregnancy and they decide to try and be parents together. A lot of this is open ended as I like to have my partner help flesh out the plot

There are three ways this can go;

One: my girl's parents run a ranch for unruly teenage boys to go, and she ends up falling in love with your character. Age range 16-18

Two: Both our characters are sent to the ranch to get their attitude adjusted and they fall in love. Age Range 16-18

Three: Your character works at a ranch for unruly girls to go and ends up falling in love with one. Age Range: 16-18 for my girl and 17-20 for your guy.

My character has been in the military since she was 18. And at 24 her unit was ambushed and she was taken prisoner. 14 months later, negotiations have failed to bring her home. A special forces unit is deployed to find her and bring her home. Your character is a member of this unit, he's the one who finds her within the compound that she's in. After getting her out of there and to a military base and hospital, your character continues to check on her, while he's on base and even checks up on her when he returns home on leave, and from there a romance starts to blossom. This can go a lot of different ways so we can figure things out through PMs.

Or Version Two:

Same basic plot as above, except MC was already dating a special forces soldier before her capture. Now, rescued, they have to try and pick up the pieces and see if their relationship can survive after the horrors of being held hostage for almost a year and a half.

**Will Contain dark themes of memories of Torture and Rape.**

My girl is in Guantanamo Bay for a reason we need to decide. Your guy is a guard. The catch? My girl it's under cover CIA, sent in to lessen the plan of a terrorist cell lesser who is there, planning some sort of major attack. Only select people knew who my girl really was. So your guy struggles trying to not fall in love with who he v thinks is a prisoner for life. My girl struggles with not bring allowed to tell him who she really is.

**Borrowed from a friend**

[spoiler="In Death" Fandom]

I'd love to try out an rp based in JD Robb's In Death world. I've read all the books and would like if you had done the same or at least most of them. Enough to have a good understanding of the world. We don't need to use any of the canon characters, but I'd like to do it in that world and maybe replace the characters with our own, but have them similar to the real ones? I'm not sure, so a lot is open for discussion.

Ages: Immortal but look 20-30
Relationship: Intended to be M/F but could be F/F
Plot vs. Smut Negotiable

MC leads a coven that controls a fairly large city, dealing with anything supernatural inside it's borders. MC sired yours decades or possibly centuries ago, they remained together as lovers and with him as her second in command for many years, until ultimately he decided he wanted to travel and explore being on his own for a while. Now decades later, for whatever reason, he's back and hoping to stay.

I don't have a lot planned out for this plot, so we'd need to figure out more details and other major plot points. I kinda want to experiment with my girl being a little more dominant. But that's not to say I'm ready for a totally submissive male character, in fact I still insist that your guy is able and willing to take control. I just want to try out my girl not being totally submissive all the time. So I guess I'm looking for them to mostly be equals.

**Note. I have a very specific idea of how the vampires will be, I'll let you know if you are interested in this plot. There will be no sparkling, burning in the sun or eating animals.**

Ages: MC 24-26 // YC 28-30
Plot vs. Smut:[/b[ 50/50 or 60/40

MC hires yours to protect her, after she becomes aware of someone stalking her after her and her five year old daughter move to a new town, though she can't figure out why or who. It is decided that they will pose as a couple, him having been out of the country for however long. She's not too thrilled to have a strange man hanging around, but she won't risk her daughter's safety.

Totally open to any suggestions, additions, changes you'd like to make to this plot.

A mysterious woman arrives in a small town (Doesn't matter the state). No one knows much about her and she only comes into town once every couple of weeks for supplies. She lives in a cabin just outside of town, and has lived there for the last month or so. She attracts the attention of the chief of police, who is both professionally and personally curious about the woman who just seemed to show up. He takes a drive out to her place and within a few moments of arriving it's clear that she's afraid of something, the cameras he noticed as he drove up the driveway, the extra locks he can see on the door, not to mention the hulking dog that stood on the porch, it's hard gaze fixed on him, and it's clear to see the woman behind the dog has a good sized handgun strapped to her hip.

Our characters were high school sweethearts and dated until they were 21. They had a somewhat of a nasty break up and within a year my character left their hometown. Now some seven years later, she's back, not the same as she was, but once again catches the eye of your character, who either never left their somewhat small hometown, or returned a few years before my character. I figure this'll be a romantic story, but not without it's drama as our characters figure out how to be in a relationship again, given their past together, and realizing that neither are exactly how they were when they did date.

Ages: Late Twenties or Early Thirties
Plot vs. Smut: 70/30 in beginning then 50/50

After years of being poked and prodded into getting married and having a long term relationship, MC character finally tells her family that she is engaged. The only problem? She isn't. Isn't even dating anyone. And now the annual fourth of July family reunion is coming up and of course her family is expecting her to bring her new fiance. And thats where YC comes in, they've been friends for over a year now, though he's never met her family, seeing as they live on the other side of the country. He suggests that he go and pretend to be her fiance for the week. Reluctantly she agrees. Now this is where it gets kinda cliche, naturally as they spend a week pretending to be engaged, they actually do start to fall in love. More details can be figured out through PMs.

Ages: 26-29
Relationship Type: F/F

My character is a a wolf shapeshifter living on the outskirts of town on a large estate with her pack. the town and it's surrounding area is their territory which they defend from neighboring packs, all while going unnoticed by humans. Your girl is an admittedly average person who meets mine, and whether we have them instantly connect and my character know they are mates, or they simply fall in love is up for debate. But either way, they start dating and soon your girl learns of Shapeshifters. She's baffled and a little unsure of their more animalistic nature and way of life. So this rp is about them falling in love and the human learning to live in the shapeshifters world and date the pack leader of a fairly vicious pack.

**Just a basic outline, I'm definitely open to suggestions**

I've had a recent craving for a Dom/Sub RP. I don't have a lot in mind. I do know that I want it to be completely consensual. I don't really care if they have a relationship outside of the Dom/Sub one, maybe at first they don't and it turns to more, either way it doesn't matter to me. I figure he'd be more experienced than she is with the whole Dom/Sub thing, though she has experience with sex.

I do not want this to be all smut, I want a fair amount of plot, character development and such as he teaches her how to be his submissive. Of course there will be a fair amount of smut.

I'm certainly open to suggestions to this idea and would love some help in creating the storyline, especially how they meet and how their relationship starts.

**I don't have a lot figured out for this, so it's a little rough sounding, but bear with me*

It's set in the 1800s. My character was happily married for several years until her husband is killed unexpectedly. Not long after the funeral her husband's childhood/adolescence friend shows up (Your character) having heard rumors of his friend's death. The two had kept in contact by letters over the years but hadn't seen one another in many years. Finding the rumors true he decides to stick around for a while to help his best friend's widow run the ranch that she now owned completely. Eventually with the pair falling in love.

Again it's really rough and I'm not quite sure how it would play out. Obviously with some time skips to get past the grieving time. But I'm open to suggestions and tweaking of the plot.

Ages: mid-late twenties
Relationship Type: M/f maybe F/F
Plot vs. Smut: negotiable

A man coming from a extremely wealthy family has been out of the country for a while and when he returns, he discovers that his parents have hired a new head of security for the family estate and to manage the family's bodyguards. Being a bit of a player he sets his sights on her, if only to see if he can successfully coax her into his bed. But it's easier said than done. It turns into a bit of a game between them, and without either realizing it, feelings develop. -- A lot of ways we can take this, and I'm open to pretty much anything--

Ages: Twenties
Relationship Type: M/F, F/F, Futa/F

So your character is a paramedic, and mine has just been in some sort of attack, whether she got shot, stabbed or beat is up for debate. Your character and his partner respond and care for her, taking her to the hospital, and for whatever reason, you character comes back after shift to check on her, and continues to check on her in the following days. This would be a bit more of a sweet romantic story, with them falling in love and such.

Ages: 19-25 for my character // 25-29 for your character
Relationship Type: M/F, F/F or Futa/F
Plot vs. Smut 80/20 in the beginning then more like 50/50 later

I got this idea based off the new movie that came out "The Call", but I'm changing it up a bit. So my character gets kidnapped by a stalker. However he did not plan it out very well, he forgot to take her cell phone, simply threw her in the trunk of his car. She calls 911 and your character answers her call. He talks to her, calms her down, continues to talk to her as the police are trying to find her, maybe talks her through little things to fight, kicking out the tail light, things like that. But the police aren't having much luck. They figure out who the stalker is, but still can't exactly find him. Maybe your character was military or a cop or something, either way, when my character's phone dies, and the call disconnects, your character is drawn to trying to find mine. Maybe he decides to double check somewhere the police already looked and finds something, who knows. Either way, eventually he manages to find my character, and the kidnapper. Whether they kill him or call the police is up for debate. My character is obviously going to have a bit of PTSD from the situation, but your character continues to check up on her, call her, whatever, and from there a romance starts.

Ages:22-26 for my character // 25-30 for your character

The pair got married, maybe out of convinince or because they think they're in love , and lived on a ranch, many Idaho/Montana/North or South Dakota. Then the apocalypse happened. No not zombies, but the governments collapsed and wars broke out. He left to help the new forming army, to fight. He left his new wife ( only married maybe 6 months tops), and didn't return for 3-4 years. When he returns, she is no longer the completely sweet and shy woman he left. She is tough, sassy, and greets him with a shotgun and a big-ass mongrel at her side. And she's alone, none of the trusted farm hands that he'd left were on the ranch anymore. And despite the letters, and the marriage, these two were still essentially strangers. -- I'm not quite sure where this story would go. Maybe it's a sweet romance, them learning each other and falling in love. It could be taken a lot of ways. -- More details can be decided through PMs

*Sigh* So I've gotten addicted to the walking deadAnd now I'd like to rp it. I want this to be a Daryl/OC pairing. So, I love the idea of Daryl and Beth together in the show, and while I would love to rp that pairing, I’m not confident in my ability to keep her true to her charcter, so I’d like to play my own character, but she will be Beth like, and will have taken Beth’s place in the story. We can either start it at the farm when the group first arrives, and play it out through the rest, following the show as long as we wish or branching off. Or we could start when Daryl and “Beth” flee the prison after the attack. I’m open to suggestions so this one.
[/spoiler]

Plot vs. Smut: 70/30

Not sure how it'd turn out in a roleplay. Idea came from the tv show Fringe, if you've seen it. A couple of scientists did some experiments on a group of children there was an even number of children and the children were paired up, experimenting with 'psyhic abilities', giving the children a specific drug that was meant to inhance abilities. Our characters were two of the children, ne of the pairs. Though nothing really came of the experiements. The children were sent on their way, and being so young, 4-5, they hardly, if at all, remember the experiements. But there were certain affects that lasted. The ability to hear each other's thoughts, to talk to each other inside their heads, despite being on opposite sides of the country. When they were younger they simply believed it was their imagination and their imaginairy friend. But as they grew up they started to wonder if they were crazy, and yet they continued talking to each other, finally they start to wonder if they really are talking to a real person, and then they decide to meet, just to see if it's true, or if they really are crazy. I figured it could turn into a sweet love story, or add some drama, maybe someone comes after them for their abilities or something of the sort.

Ages:M:24-28 // Y: 26-32

MC was kidnapped a couple of weeks ago, (Need to decide why?) YC - Her hostage taker's partner- (Best Friend or Brother?) isn't quite as cold hearted as he is, he takes a liking to MC, the hostage taker while always doing the interogtating/torturing, he often pushes the daily tasks suck as feeding MC, up to YC. A bond starts to develop and they begin to fall in love. But is MC really feeling it, or is it Stockholm Sydrome?

Ages: Late Twenties-mind thirties
Plot vs Smut 50/50

Very similar to one of my other plots except reversed. Your guy is the newest member of the unit, and my character is the female commanding officer. My character leads a elite unit of soldiers who are given the assignments that no one else wants or no one else can do. A member of the team dies, which is why your character comes in. The whole team may resent him just a bit, since he's replacing a member who died. Maybe your character resents having to take orders from a woman, or maybe he doesn't mind, that part is up for debate.

Please Note: Your character is still expected to be dominant in sexual scenes. Though my character will be dominant in any other scenes, and will likely have a few 'dominant moments' in sexual scenes.

Plot vs. Smut 40/60 or 30/70

You character is the leader of an elite military unit, in a combat zone. My character is the newest member of the unit. She is a K9 handler, assigned to help detect explosives and find enemy soldiers with her K9, to protect your character's unit. None of the unit really likes her, she's the only female in the unit and one of the few on base. She's also the only K9 handler on the base. Most of the men think that she can't do her job. You're character tends to agree with them. -- We could take this one of two ways, either A) they become friends and fall in love. Or B) It's just physical attraction and lust. More of a Friends with Benefits deal, just for the physical release.

**This is pretty close to a Terra Nova Rp, (Wash/Taylor) But more generalized for those that haven't seen the show***

Ages: Mid Thirties for my character. Mid-Late Forties for yours
Plot vs Smut: 60/40 at the beginning 50/50 after a little while

So the history behind the characters is that when she was 18 she finished with the academy (have'n entered with parental permission at 17) and was promptly assigned to his unit as a field medic and a sniper, He is the leader of the team and there is a bit of an age different 7-15 years. But they were drawn to each other, he saw the potential she had and she was simply impressed and in awe of him. Maybe he was happily married then, and that's why nothing happened. But over the years he kept requesting to have her placed on his team for various missions, and they grew close, trusting each other implicitly. He's probably the closest thing to family she's got and both were each other's closest friend. And now both a bit older, (Him now not married, if he ever was) things start to heat up, maybe they are on a new assignment, out in the jungle, or maybe they are on leave and just spending time together as they often do. Both would want the relationship, but be hesitant to destroy a decades long friendship, if a relationship didn't work out. --We can start when they meet or when they are older with a friendship already established-- More details can be discussed and figured out.

Your character is on a private plane that crashes on some unknown island, he's the only one to survive. As he begins to explore the island he finds traces of another person living there, some traps, footprints, and eventually a camp. My character was in a boat crash several years ago and though presumed dead, she has been living on the island ever since.

Two strangers are on vacation to Vegas, both end up drunk and at the same club. Neither remember much of the night before only that they wake up in bed together, rings on their finger and a marriage certificate on the dresser. They decide to give marriage a try (For whatever reason we decide). I'd like to start the rp when they wake up together in a hotel room.

Similar to the first idea, two strangers on vacation in Vegas end up drunk and getting married, except that both are women. Whether or not it's legal in Nevada let's just pretend it is. My thoughts are that one of them is more open about the fact that she likes women, while the other one is more secretive about it, not having told her friends and family that she likes women. So again for whatever reason we decide they decide to stick with the marriage and give it shot. --I'd rather play the more open character, and for this rp, I'm thinking will be less dom/sub and more of both on equal terms.--

Ages: mid Twenties to Mid Thirties
Plot vs. Smut: 50/50 or 40/60

So your character is the boss of a crime family/mob/elite gang, and he/she works closely with my character who is your character's preferred hitman when necessary as well as their go to for protection when they need it. -- Clearly I don't have much figured out, but we can figure more of it out. -- I'm pretty open to how things will go, but I do know that I want your character to be more dominant in sexual situations than mine. Since my character would be more dominant in day to day life, I think it owuld be an interesting dynamic if your character took charge in bed, being in control of mine. So we could either have a bit of Master/pet or simply have it just be a dom/sub. There would be very limited sweetness in this story. Obviously there will be some, but it's not going to be a fluffly and romantic story.

Ages: Mid Twenties to Mid Thirties
Relationship Type: M/F but could be F/F or Futa/F
Plot vs. Smut: No real set ratio. While it will likely be smut heavy I do still want some sort of plot, so maybe 30/70

I don't have a specific plot in mind. I do want this pairing to be consensual. Maybe they are dating or married, or however else, but either way they both want it. Pretty much anything can go for this rp, most kinks I'm fine with, and I'd like bondage to be included. Let me know if you have anything in particular you'd like. I figure for the most part it might be rough and hard, but with a few sweet moments through in.

Relationship Type M/F, F/F or Futa/Female
Plot vs. Smut No real preference.

My character works for a private security firm who trains usually ex-soldiers and loans them out as bodyguards for anyone who can pay the high price to have one. She works with the K9 unit, so in addition to herself and her training she has a trained German Shepherd who works with her. Your character can be basically whoever you want, CEO, CEO's son, someone important visiting from another country, or going to a another country, be creative.

I would love to start an rp based on Sleepy Hollow. With all of our own characters but maybe following the general base plot for the story, and with the same basis for the two characters, a guy from the past and a female cop. But other than that I'm open to suggestions for the story.

Ages: Late Twenties or early thirties

So I just saw FF6 and I loved it. I'd like to do something like it. Of course with our own characters. But I'd like to do something where the couple has been together and then for some reason or another they are apart for years, and she had an injury and doesn't remember him. It could even be set in the street racing world, and we could even play it a lot like FF6 if we want. It's just a rough idea, but I'd love to do it. I'd even try my hand a playing Letty if we want to do a Dom/Letty pairing and just continue on from where the movie left off, or add more detail to the movie.

Plot vs. Smut: 70/30

I would like to do a rp set within the world of Terra Nova. Maybe before the show, during, or after. I would play Washington, and you would play Commander Taylor. It would be fairly plot heavy rp, focusing on how a relationship starts and progressing.

Ages: 26-32
Plot vs. Smut 50/50

(Based on a Movie) MC saw a crime (Need to decide what) and as she was crossing the street, walking to the police station she was hit by a car (Unrelated to the crime she saw) and after waking up in the hospital after being in a coma for almost a week, she doesn't remember anything. While she was in a coma the crime family hired an assassin(YC) to get close to her, to see what she remembered and to eliminate her if necessary. YC character completely embedded himself into her life as her boyfriend, upon hearing that she had no memory. He had pictures digitally altered-showing them together- and everything. It was easy enough to do, since MC had no friends or family in the area. While not completely trusting, she believes easily enough that YC character is her boyfriend. After they are home, she slowly begins recovering her memory, nothing of the crime at first, but eventually that starts to come back as well, But by this point YC starts to have real feelings for her, and now must decide what he wants to do.

Ages: Immortal but looks mid-late twenties
Relationship Type: M/F F/F Futa/F

I don't really have a plot in mind, but I want it to be centered around a pack of werewolves. Both our characters are werewolves. These are not the 'full moon only' werewolves, so I suppose they are more shapeshifters. Also they are full wolves, not half wolf, half human. It would be a more primitive type personalities and possibly a more violent rp at times. Other than that I'm open to plot ideas. as for actual pairings a couple I thought of were:

Warrior x Princess
Prince x Warrior
Prince x Omega
Omega x Princess
Warrior x Loner
Loner x Warrior

Ages: Mid-late twenties
Plot vs. Smut: 50/50 if sweeter or 40/60 if darker

Could go one of two ways, either a sweeter, they fall in love over the progression of the time that she is held captive, or it's more darker Stockholm syndrome type, where he's a little darker, and she sort of looses it, alone in a cell, with him as her only human contact. Either way, my character would be the prisoner and yours the guard. The rest we can figure out together.

Ages: Late Twenties-Early Thirties

It doesn't actually need to be this pairing, we can use our own characters, but this sort of plot, Maybe Ari (your character) isn't actually a terrorist, or maybe he is, depending on how we want the story to go, maybe he doesn't actually kill Kate (my character) in the end or maybe he does, again, depending on how we want the story to end.

I would like us to play our own characters, but maybe in the same universe, either in Charming, or another city. But the same kind of set up. I'm looking for your character to be in the club, and mine either to be the first female to actually be a club member not just a wife or girlfriend. Or my character is a cop who ends up falling for a gang member and has to balance work and being with him, a criminal.

Not a huge plot with this since I figure it will be a little more on the smut side, but I do still want a fairly decent plot. The only real basics I have for this plot is that, the two main characters have had an on-off relationship for the last 10 or so years, but basically it's just they are best friends who have sex, they aren't really dating and they aren't looking to make their relationship more than it already is. - Clearly I don't have a lot planned out for this, and we can figure out more of the details through PM-

**I'm fine with playing 17-18 aged characters or mid-twenties, which ever you prefer**

Our characters have been best friends since they were children. They've had a crush on each other for a while, but never really acted on it. An accident happens and my character looses her sight, and begins relying heavily on your character as she learns to cope and figure out how to do things again, and regain her independence. Throughout it all, stronger feelings develop and they act on those feelings. --I'm planning on this beeing a more sweet love story, with some drama added in--

My character is a world-class equestrian, competing in the Olympics. There has been some threats against the Olympic athletes and my character's trainer decides to hire a bodyguard for each of the riders. My character is less than thrilled about suddenly having a shadow tailing her around, but can't deny the underlying attraction she feels towards him.

I don't know exactly what i want for this rp, except that I want it set back in the 1800s. I would like it to be MxF. But beyond that it can be anything really, I would like either a small town or set in the 'old west'. Open to a lot of different ideas, send me a PM if you have a plot.

I don't really have a plot idea set up, I've just had a bizarre slight craving for a bestiality rp lately. it could be tied to another pairing; master/slave, boyfriend/girlfriend, an incest pairing. Just about any animal is fine, except for reptiles/birds/arachnids/insects. This can either be a smut heavy rp, or have some plot to it, I don't mind either way. Any setting is fine; a regular setting, on a farm, at the zoo, pretty much anything.

Relationship Type M/F (Possibly Multiple Males)
Plot vs. Smut 20/80 (Up for debate)

I had a rough plot idea that a female human was kidnapped by a werewolf and taken back to the pack. Maybe turned into a slave or pet for the males of the pack. I don't have a lot figured out so it's up for debate.

Ages: Mid Twenties for both
Plot vs. Smut 40/60

Two cops have hated each other from the first day they met, though there is an underlying level of attraction. They are often found in verbal fights when they happen to be in the same room together. But their boss has decided that they are both the best suited to go undercover together as a couple, long term. So now it's just them, going undercover as new members of a gang. But somewhere along the line, the attraction comes up. -- Whether they continue to hate each other even as they are lovers, or they end up falling in love is up for discussion. It won't exactly be sweet and fluffy, of course there can be those moments, but the plan is for it to be a little harsher and rougher.

Ages: 16-19

He would becoming out there against his will, his parents sent him. He's suppose to only be there for the summer, for an attitude adjustment. Her uncle runs the farm, and is friends with the city kid's parents. Her uncle decides to have his niece keep and eye on the city kid, keep an eye on him on the Montana ranch.

* Avengers (Canon - Black Widow/Natasha x Hawkeye/Clint
* X-men (Canon - Rogue x Wolverine)
* Walking Dead (Original or Canon - Daryl x Beth)
* Terra Nova (Canon - Taylor x Wash)
* NCIS LA (Canon or Original)
* Arrow (Possible Canon - Oliver x Felicity or Thea)
* Sleepy Hollow (Original)
* Intelligence (Original)
* Sons of Anarchy (Original)
* Divergent (Original)
* Fast and Furious (Original or Canon - )
* Riddick (Original or Canon)
* In Death Series (Original or Canon)
* Vampire Academy (Original)

Pairings
(you/me)

* means I'll play either role

Fiirefighter x Victim
President's Son x Secret Service Agent
Master x Slave
Friend x Friend
Friend x Best Friend's Sister
* Bodyguard x Client
Cop x Cop
Commanding Officer x Soldier
Solider x Solider
* Assassin x Target
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Good Boy x Bad Girl
Kidnapper x Victim
Animal(s) x Girl

Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
* Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire

Cop Partners with Benefits
Roommates
Street Racers
Rival Gang Members
Friends with Benefits
Post-Apocalyptic
Arranged Marriage
Old West

I would be interested in doing the prisoner of war x guard. I also must ask why you have semper Fi as your name.

RE: Semper Fi's Request Thread (MxF, FxF)

Bump, Once again I revamped my thread, lol.

Bump, Really wanting to do anything on my craving list :)

Bump for three new plots and an update to my craving list. :)

Bump, put a couple 'current cravings' in red, really, really wanting to do those.

Bump for new plot, Really wanting to do a rp based on the new show Sleepy Hollow

RE: Semper Fi's Request Thread (MxF, FxF) (Sleepy Hollow RP?)

Bump :) Hoping to get a couple more rps going.

Bump, update to my craving list.

Bump, after a long hiatus I'm back and hoping to start some rps.

Bump, gonna add a few more plots in the next couple of days :)

Bump, added new plots and pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom