Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Run Away Love (Risky_Business & Frelance)

Jade smiled back at him and nodded, she paused at the door before stepping onto the porch. She turned to him and said, "Well..." she paused, "Night," and with that she stepped out onto the porch and down the steps, the path and to the truck. The truck engine started, the engine revving as she took off down the dirt path again.

As she drove down the dirt path, she turned the radio on and let herself cry. Something she had only done when she was alone. Over the years of being gone, she was use to being by herself. She forgot how happy and safe she felt with Terance and after realizing the damage she had caused and the difference from then and now, it was enough to make her burst into tears.

She arrived at her house, her eyes dry. She pulled into the driveway, turned the car off and sat that for 20 minutes. She didn't want to get lectured or bombarded with questions if her parents were still waiting up for her. After she was calm, she stepped out and into the house. Her parents fast asleep.

Jade got straight into the shower and let the warm water run over her body, she instantly felt again at peace. When she finished, she went to her old room where everything was exactly the way she left it. She climbed into her bed and laid there for a good hour, before she turned to her side and saw the picture of the two of them on her nightstand. Her hand reached for the picture, her hand running over his face before she laid it down on the nightstand and slowly drifted off.

The next morning when she woke, her parents had prepared a huge breakfast and were cooking in the kitchen. She walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of copy, lifting herself onto the counter as she sipped it slowly. Her mother shooting her looks every now and again, "What?" She had said, her mother shrugging. Trying to play it off as if she knew nothing, but clearly she did. Jade laughed out loud but only to herself, "that's exactly why I left this town. You can't do one god damn thing without the entire town talking about it."

After Terence had finished his second coffee and watched what was left of the pack burn away he walked back inside setting his cup on the counter before he walked outside again. Taking off his shirt he walked around the house and along an old stone path. Just past a stand of trees there was a small pier that lead out into a small pond there. Walking the end of the pier he dove into the water and savored the rush of water over his skin.

Half an hour later he came back to the house and picked out a pair of respectable blue jeans and a simple black t-shirt. Walking back into the living room his dad looked up from the TV. "So you ready to talk now?"

Terence shrugged and leaned against the wall. "Whats there to talk about? I already told you I am not about to go and try and find someone to put me in a coma. I am sure either you or mom heard from someone that she drove me and Jason home last night because we were drunk to drive. So what do you want to know?"

His dad sighed then turned off the TV and got up. "Well what did you too talk about?" He stood up and walked over to Terence but when he reached out to put his hand on his sons shoulder Terence shrugged off his hand and walked outside after slipping into his drown work boots. "She gave me her reason for leaving. What do you think we talked about? The weather?" He shook his head and kicked a stone just barely missing his car.

"Calm, down. I am just trying to help." After a pause he continued to speak. "At least not you have an answer. Your right she should have told you long ago but she gave it to you now. Don't you think that at least that shows that she is sorry."

Terence just shook his head then put his hand to his head and tried to calm the dull throb there. "I know she is sorry, she said as much but it was five years with not a single word from her. Now I am supposed to shrug it off and welcome her back with open arms?" He laughed and got into the car. "Get in dad and let me give you a ride home."

Once his dad was in the car Terence drove away staying at a normal but boring speed. After a few minutes his dad spoke up again. "Terence. I know she hurt you more than anyone else ever has but try and remember how good you two were together. You could have that again." Terence didn't say anything and the two of them were silent until Terence's father spotted Jade's dad in his driveway looking at his truck. "Pull over son I want to talk to our neighbour." He ignored his sons look as Terence pulled up in front of the car and shut it off. Clayton got out of the car and walked around to the driver's side and leaned down to look at Terence. "I don't care how angry you are at Jade, your mother and I brought you up to be a proper gentlemen so you will act civil and offer your services to her father." Terence glared at him for a moment then before his father could say anything else he unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door. They both walked up to Jade's father but Clay spoke up first. "Something wrong with the truck?" Terence stood next to the truck and looked at it as he wondered if Jade had done something to it on her drive home.

"Well, if you were so aware.. maybe you shouldn't have came back home." Her mother had shut back at Jade. Her mother had every to be a bit bitter towards Jade. After all, it was until 2 months after her disappearance before she reached out to her parents.

Jade bit down on her lip, shook her head and jumped down from the counter. "I have to hear it from Terance and now you?" She said to her mother, placing her cup of coffee on the counter. "Is anyone at all happy that I actually came home?" She said one last time as she stormed away, her mother calling out after her. "Honey!" She shouted at Jade, "Shoot." Her mother had said, her mother was never one to swear.

Jade ran up the stairs into her bedroom and fell face for into the bed. Her face smooshed against the mattress, her breath heavy. Slowly, she broke into tears and cried into the mattress. She was going on 5 minutes of crying until she heard voices outside, she ran to her window and saw Terance, her father and Clay standing outside. Her gaze was set on Terance before she noticed that they were looking at the truck. "Shit." She said to herself, she only used the truck a few hours earlier that morning and now it's having problems?

Jade looked in the mirror, wiped her face and made herself look somewhat presentable before she dashed down the stairs in a pair of blue shorts and white tank top. She opened the door and walked down the stone path. "Dad, what's wrong with the truck?" She had stated, walking up behind her father. Her father almost towered her, so she was invisible to Terance and Clay at the moment, but they could both tell by the voice. Her father turned around and there she became visible. "Hey Clay!" She said to Terance's father, before walking towards him, her hand brushing against Terance as she hugged his father.

"It's been to long, missy." I had to said to Jade as they hugged.

Terence had listened to Jade's dad explain that the truck didn't sound right when he used it this morning and had been trying to figure out what was wrong when they drove up. "I can take a look at it if you want." He had just gotten permission to take a look and had just turned his back to him when he heard Jade's voice. He glanced over at her as she brushed past him and hugged his dad.

Clay gave her a tight hug chuckling as he let go of her. "Sometime I want to hear about some of the places you visited. Maybe we have both been too some of the same places." Clay had left town for a few years when he was younger before settling down with Terence's mother.

Terence for his part looked the engine over with more attention then he really needed to. With his memory being almost photographic when it came to machines he usually only had to look over a vehicle for a few minutes before he found a problem but he took his time looking over everything. "I think it's just a few loose components. Let me get my tools and I can see if we can fix it right now."

Walking back to his car he reached into the back of the El Camino and pulled out a classic red metal tool box. Walking back to the truck he gave Jade a polite nod but said nothing to her as he put the tool box on the side of the trucks frame. He opened it and looked at the tools for a few seconds then pulled off his shirt and tucked it into the back pocket. He looked up and saw the look his dad was giving him. "What mom is going to kill me if I show up covered in oil." His dad opened his mouth to say something but clamped it shut again almost right way because he knew Terence was right. Smiling to himself Terence turned back to the truck and started working on tightening the components that had come loose. When he was almost down he spoke up as he was twisted inside the engine to get to a stupidly placed screw. "These connections come loose a lot. Just bring it into the shop in a few days and I can give it a closer look. You might want to get a oil change and a tune up." He stood up and tried to get some of the oil and grease of his hands with a rag from the tool box. "Mind if I go inside and wash up?" He looked to Jades dad who gestured into the house. "Thanks." As soon as he was inside he allowed himself a smug smile. He hoped Jade got a good look at what she had lost. He walked past the kitchen and into the bathroom where he started to wash off the oil and grease from the engine.

Jade had smiled back at Clay, looking at Terence for a moment as he walked to the truck. "Anytime," She replied back to him. There were many places she could tell him about.

She turned her attention to Terence for a moment when he walked to the back of his car. Who know a man carrying a red tool box could be so sexy? She thought to herself. She was breaking in and out of conversation with his father. Clay hadn't noticed, he was to busy going on and on and my father was nodding away.

She was watching Terence from the corner of her eye as he slid off his shirt like he'd done it a million times. It's been a long time since she's seen Terence half naked and hell, he was a lot different.

Jade snapped out of it and broke the stare as he slid under the truck. She knew what he was trying to do and she didn't deny it, it was working. She chuckled at the remark of Terence comment about his mother and we all nodded in agreement that it was true. Jade watched him walk to the house, "Do you remember where it is?" She shouted after him as Terence nodded in agreement, he knew the house inside and out. Jade smiled at her father, Dave and Clay before she walked back into the house.

Jade's mother, Dana saw Terence and gave him a big hug. "Well, hello, handsome." She said as he kissed his cheek. "You'll have to use the bathroom upstairs, Dave's been working in the bathroom down here. You remember, the one across from Jade's room?" She said and also patting him off to the stairs.

Terence flashed Dana a quick smile before she wrapped her arms around him and they hugged. When she mentioned he would need to use the bathroom upstairs he nodded and walked towards the stairs. "Okay, I will try not to make a mess. Ya I remember where it is."

When he had finished washing his hands and cleaning the sink to make sure it didn't have any grease left in it he dried his hands and looked across the hall and into Jade's room. He slowly walked across the hall and stood in the doorway of her room. He had spent hours in her room after she left searching for anything that explained why she had left but he had never found anything. Once he found the post cards he had not stepped foot into her room.

After a minute he walked into the room and noticed right away the bags she had brought home with her. He looked away from her bags and started walking over to her desk but he stopped and looked at the bedside table. Seeing the picture laying face down he picked it up knowing what he was going to see but he didn't want to believe that she had put the picture face down not after what she had said last night. When he turned it over though he knew what he would find but it still felt like she had betrayed him. He set it back on the bedside table face up this time and turned to leave.

Jade had walked into the house, her mother smiling at her and pointing her finger to the stairs. Jade shook her head and reluctantly walked up the stairs, knowing exactly what her mother would think. She got upstairs to her room and across from her door was the bathroom, but she didn't see Terence. Jade ran a hand through her hand before turning her head to the right and see the back of Terence standing there with the picture in his hand.

It wasn't before long she had seen him before he placed the picture down and turned to walk from the room but stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw her. "Hey." She said with a faint smile, "Looks like you manage to get yourself clean, your mama will be proud." She said with a smile, not sure of how to react. Maybe he thought nothing of the picture being faced down? "Hasn't changed, huh?" She said again, trying to break the silence as she referenced to the room but Terence had just stood there still. She waited for his reaction. If she had seen what he did see, she wouldn't know how to feel either. But how could she? She was the one who caused this whole mess.

"Ya, she will be happy enough." He pulled his shirt out of his pocket and slipped it back on. As she mentioned the room he looked around and shrugged before taking a step towards her. "Ya, well between me and your mother we put it back together well enough after I had searched the whole thing looking for a note or anything that explained where you had gone." His voice was laced with the icy cold of the night before but he kept his cool and stepped past her. "I am glad I got a chance to see your room before you changed anything else. Its nice to know you were lying this time at least." He walked down the stairs without another word not trusting himself to say anything else. He had already said more than he needed to and he knew it.

He walked into the kitchen and gave Dana an almost perfect fake smile that worked with most people in town. He had years of practice so usually only those who were closest to him could tell he was faking. "Dana, do you mind if I have a drink?" He waited for her response even thought he knew what it would be before he got a glass and accepted some ice tea that she took out of the fridge. "Thank you." He sounded almost normal at least to himself as he spoke with her. He leaned against the counter and sipped at his drink as he tried to understand why he had found the picture face down when just last night she had been trying to get him to forgive her and even though the answer was obvious his resentment didn't let him see it.

Jade couldn't even let a word out before Terence had pushed past her and left the room. She could hear his work boots banging against the hard wood stairs as he went down to the kitchen.

Jade stood there, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. She used her in a slow, yoga like move as she tried to push the bad energy yet. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly again, before long she groaned. Running a hand through her long, golden brown hair as she tugged on the ends a bit. She looked at the picture and faced it up right, before she frowned to herself.

All of a sudden she was overcome by range. "How dare he?" She said to herself as she paced around her room. She understood what she had done in the past but she had came back for a reason and she wasn't going to let his stubborness get in the way. She decided to take matters into her own hands. She grabbed her black hoodie from off the bed and slipped it on along with her wallet.

She exited her room and marched down the stairs, her mother standing near the pantry in the kitchen. Jade went straight to the island in the middle of the kitchen where Terence was standing, she stopped and slammed her wallet down on the table as she just glared at Terence. Her mother had turned, "Jade, honey?" She said, Jade didn't break her glare from Terence and said nothing to her mother.

"I think your father is calling me, excuse me..." She said with the fastest excuse she could come up with before she slid out the back door of the kitchen.

Jade stood there and glared, not saying a word to Terence.

Terence looked up when he heard Jade coming down the stairs and as she stormed into the kitchen he set down the half empty cup. He glared right back at her as she stood in front of him and looked up at him. He didn't want to give her the satisfaction of asking what she wanted but he finally gave in and stopped leaning against the island. "If your going to stand there and glare at me then I am going to leave. So what do you want to say?"

He had noticed her wallet in her hand when she had slammed it on the counter and his first thought was that she was going to leave again but he dismissed that thought for the most part anyway because she would have brought her bags down with her. Crossing his arms over his chest he waited to hear what she had to say. He just hopped she would say it before either of their dads came in to calm them down.

Jade continued her glare before her eyes lowered a bit. "I don't blame you for being angry with me, I don't blame you for not wanting to even be around me. But don't you ever, ever call me a liar again. You have no right." Jade said before she picked up her wallet, "I came back here for a reason, I wasn't expecting it to be easy but I came back. I wanted to make things right, but you're making that impossible." She said sternly.

She bit on her lip before sighing, looking down at her hands and her wallet clenched in them. She looked out the window, she saw her mother walking her father and his to the door frantically. She looked back at Terence for a second, before she turned and walked swiftly out the door. The front door of the house slamming as she made her way to the street.

She walked swiftly, she wasn't leaving town again, but she couldn't be there. A walk was the best way to calm her down, the sun was still out and the breeze cooled her skin as she headed down towards the long dirt path that lead to the lake. Lighting a cigarette as she reached the path her pace slowed. She inhaled her cigarette deep, her arms fold across her chest.

Terence just glared down at her knowing she had a point but he didn't let his expression change. When she looked down at her hands he blinked and leaned back against the island trying to think of what he could say. There really wasn't anything he could say. Part of his wanted to believe her but at the same time he couldn't believe her. She had lied to him and just left without a word for five years. The more he thought about what she had done the harder it was to stay calm.

When she spun around and stormed out of the house he only hesitated a moment before yelling after her just as the back door opened. "That's right just run away again!" His head snapped around as the door opened and saw her parents. He quickly stood and stormed out of the house slamming the door just as hard as she had. When he paused at the truck to grab his tools his father stormed around the house. "Terence what did I say when we got here?" Terence just glared at him and walked to the car and dropping the tool box in the back. "Fuck off dad." He kept his voice love but the frustration he was feeling was plainly there. "Where are you going?" Terence shrugged and got into the car. After starting the engine he put the car in gear. "Probably going to go and get a pack of smokes. Fuck quitting it is not worth it right now." With that he slammed his foot on the gas as he pulled back onto the road and sped off.

Clay went back inside to talk with Dana and her husband then called his wife. An hour after their children had stormed out Janice arrived and Clay filled her in on what had happened. "I hoped they would be able to work this out between the two of them, but I think we need to step in now. Terence is being himself but I still think he wants to be with her." Janice sat down after she finished speaking not sure how to start yet.

When Jade heard Terence call after her, she stuck her hand up in the air back at him and flipped him off while she walked out.

She made it down the bumpy road to the lake, her cigarette still burning in her hand. At this point, she thought coming back was pointless. She could see the lake in the distance in front of her, her legs couldn't move fast enough.

"Some things never change.." Dave had said about the two. When they used to have their fights, which was very rarely. But when they did, they both were to stubborn to push past it.

"Something needs to change." Dana butted in, "we all know Jade hurt Terence, we're all aware of that.." She paused and took a sip of lemonade."But I know my daughter and she came back for a reason, I can tell she missed him." The parents all nodded in agreement. "We can't be to foreful," Clay had said as he tapped on the granite counter. "They need to work out their issues alone, we just need to get them alone." Clay had suggested.

Jade had finally reached the pond, she looked around and saw the isolated area. It had always been a quiet place and the perfect place to run to. Jade reached the lake and sunk her toes into the water. She removed her hoodie and tank, she had a bikini top on underneath and slid under the water.

Terence pulled up in front of the only convenience store in town and waited a few seconds as the dust cloud he had created pushed past the car before he got out of the car. Walking inside he took a case of coke from the fridge and grabbed a bag of skittles before going to the counter. "Give me a pack of smokes. Something king sized. I don't care what brand they are." He added a can of lighter fluid to the items he was buying before pulling out his wallet and taking out a few bills. When he saw that the man had put down a king sized pack of Marlboros. He was tempted to ask for another one but he kept his mouth shut and paid the man. He should have named a brand but he didn't so he had to live with it. grabbing what he had bought he left the store and got back into his car before heading for the shop.

He was tempted to go to one of the places they used to hand out at but he didn't want to risk bumping into Jade so the shop was the safest place for him to cool down at. So when he got there he parked his car in the shadow of the building and moved everything into the back of the car. After that he put a System of the down cd into the cd player and cranked the volume of the cars sound system before climbing into the back and lighting up the first of many cigarettes.

Janice spoke up after everyone had been thinking of ways to get the kids alone. "We can get Terence to come over here. If we can get him here then we just don't let them leave until they have worked this out." Clay chuckled and smiled as he tapped on the counter again. "It worked once when they were little. I think we had them stay in Terence's room for two straight hours and when we let them out they went back to playing. That was after they had been trying to ignore each other for about a week I think." He looked at Dana and her husband to see if they were fine with the plan.

two hours after Terence had stormed off he got a text from his mother saying to get his ass over to Jade's place for dinner in an hour. He groaned and leaned his head back against the cab of the car and light another smoke inhaling deeply and holding in the smoke for as long as he could before blowing a few smoke rings. He really didn't want to show up there again but he knew he didn't have much choice so an hour later he pulled up in front of the house and got out of the car after pocketing the smokes and his lighter. He started to walk to the house but stopped and grabbed his wallet and phone. If he was lucky someone would call and he could use it as an excuse to leave the house. As soon as he walked inside he knew something was up when his dad put himself between Terence and the door but no one said anything so he assumed there were waiting for Jade.

Jade had bobbed in the lake, which felt like to her for an hours but it had only been 30 minutes. The water was just up past her lips, not covering her nose so she could breath. She stayed like that and just stared off into the distance. Her head playing over todays events. She slid underneath the water one more time before she stepped out. She went over to where her hoodie, phone and wallet was and noticed a missed text from her mother.

"Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes, come home." She received from her mother, which her mother had sent almost 30 minutes ago. "Shit." She said to herself, swiftly picking up her stuff as she headed down the long dirt path. Her feet were moving quickly, the sun hitting her skin. When she reached the main road, she started to jog and about 20 minutes after she had left the pond her home was in sight. She threw on her hoodie and didn't zip, the hoodie started to become damp from her bikini top and shorts. Her shorts were dried in certain places and he hair semi-wet. She reached the house and saw the car before she stopped dead in her tracks.

Why the hell was his car here? She then looked at the window where she saw her mother and Janice pulling back the curtain and looking at her. Quickly, Jade turned the other direction before she felt an hand grab her arm. "Come on, Jade." Her father had said to her, he knew her idea was to run but that was not part of the plan.

She reluctantly walked back to the door, her father still holding onto her arm slightly. "I look like a hot mess, Dad, " she confressed to him. "Honey, you could pull anything off." He said back, Jade shrugged. They walked into the house and there was Clay, Dana, Janice... Terence. She sighed, biting down on her lip. "What's going on here?" Jade had said, raising her eye brows at their parents. She groaned, pulling at her hoodie as she avoided looking or making contact with Terence.

"This is to not like you to!" Janice had blurted out, "we can't stand seeing you two like this." She finished as the parents nodded in agreement. "We don't care how much you two are upset right now, you're going to work this out. If not for the both of you, then for your parents." Dana had tagged in after Janice.

Jade crossed her arms and pursed her lips. Still not coming to turns with Terence standing there. She met what she said to him.

Terence had been standing with his back to the wall of the living room for a few minutes when Jade came inside with her father. He tensed up but almost right away he felt his mother put a hand on his shoulder and squeeze. He knew she meant well but it didn't help not after what they had said to each other earlier. He watched as Jade tried not to look at him and he sighed dropping his eyes. He didn't feel like saying anything right at that moment.

When his mother started talking Terence looked up opening his mouth to argue with her but his argument died in his throat as he saw that both their parents agreed with her. He knew it would not be worth it. He would lose not matter what he said. He refused to say anything and stood silently against the wall until his father spoke up. "God dam it, Terence say something. We all know you have been waiting for a chance just like this to so take your chance otherwise you're never going to get it off your chest." He knew that he needed to push Terence so he could force him to open up and hopefully everything would flow out after that.

Terence glared at his father then dropped his eyes to the floor and bit his lip chewing on it as he tried to come up with a reason to avoid this but it just brought up old buried resentments. Clay and Janice saw that Clay had hit a nerve when Terence let his arms drop to his sides and looked up to stare at Clay. "How am I supposed to forgive her? She didn't just leave me! People thought I had done something to make her leave!" His voice was raw and there was little restraint there now. "That never went away. I have had to live with that for what she did." He looked down again his shoulders slumping. The next time he spoke his voice was back down to a normal level. "I want to forgive her, I got a taste of what we used to have last night. But how do I forgive her, she lied to me right up until the day she left." He shook his head and let himself slide down the wall until he sat with his knees bent in front of him and his arms crossed over them. He lay his head on his arms to avoid looking at anyone. HIs mother tried to take his hand in hers but he pushed her hand away. He had just said something he never thought he was going to be able to and not he had said it in front of the five people closest to him.

After Terence's reply and he slid down the wall, everyone turned to look at her. She put her hand on her chest and shook her head. She didn't know what to say, she looked down at her feet and exhaled slowly. She paused and still said nothing.

"Well, Jade?" Her mother had said to her, her mother crossing her arms with a slight glare. At this point, it was Jade's turn to fix things. She just didn't know how.

"I-.. I never lied, Terence." She said softly. "I wanted all those things we talked about, I was just scared.. and I was scared to tell you, I was scared to tell all of you." She said softly but loud enough to hear. "If I had said something, I would have never left. I'd be getting dragged into a room just like I am now and have some stupid intervention." She said, her snappy side coming out of her. She took a deep breath before she calmed down.

She ran a hand through your hair, as everyone took a step back and for a moment she got the urge to run again. She looked at her parents, she couldn't do this in front of them. She walked over towards Terence, grabbing his hand and squeezing as she tugged on his hand. She knew that the both of them did not want to do this in front of their parents, so they'd have to do it alone. She pulled him towards the door, she wanted to go to the one place they had always ran to when thing went run. Terence stood up and she kept hold of his hand, "If you want us to do this, we're going to do it on our terms." She said as she began walking towards the door.

Terence listened to her and wanted to tell her she was wrong and she could have left if she wanted to but he couldn't bring himself to tell her that lie. She was right, if she had told them she would have been talked out of it. It was still hard to believe that she had not lied but he was starting to believe that she wouldn't have come back if she had been.

So when she took his hand he only hesitated for a second before he got to his feet and walked to the door with her. He opened it for her not saying a word. She had said everything that needed to be said to their parents. Once they were outside he squeezed her hand but didn't say anything as he led her to his car before letting go of her hand.

Once they were both in the car he drove them to the lake that she had gone to before. Shutting off the engine he sat there for a few seconds before he said anything. "I am sorry for being so harsh. I get this isn't any easier for you than it is for me." He opened his door and got out pulling the pack of Marlboro smokes out of his pocket and lay them and the hood of the car with the zippo. He paused for a minute then asked with a slight smile. "Is this were you went when you stormed out earlier?" He had not missed that she had probably been swimming and this was the closest place for her to do that.

The car ride to the lake was silent and Jade was contemplating on what was going to happen next. She needed to fix this and that was her intention.

When they reached the pond she stepped out with him, "I deserve it.." She said to his remark of how harsh he was being. She stepped to the hood of the car, leaning her butt against the grill she reached for his back and without asking grabbed a cigarette and lit it with his zippo. She took a long haul of the cigarette and exhaled the smoke with her breath slowly. Her eyes setting on the lake.

She nodded, "Could you tell?" She said, referencing to her damp appearance when she had entered the house. "God, is it sad that I'm surprised they pulled that shit?" She said, laughing under her breath. Taking another drag of her cigarette.

She looked up at him, her eyes running over his body. "I missed being this close to you.." She said softly. "I never meant to hurt you, Terence.. things just happened so suddenly. I felt the urge to move and I knew that I wouldn't be able to get away if I had told anyone. I wasn't planning on taking so long, but by the time I was ready to come back I had already done so much damage that I didn't know what to do.." She said, tapping the ask from her cigarette as it hit the ground. "I loved you with all my heart, I was to scared to face you again. I knew what I had done.."

He nodded as she admitted that she deserved it even though she had never denied it either. He smiled as she referred to her damp clothes. "ya, it was not hard to guess once I stopped being a dumb as thought about it." He laughed and moved beside her leaning against the hood of the car. He left the smokes where they were. He had smoked seven of them before driving back to the house so he didn't need another one. "I am not to surprised they did it. I am surprised they did it so soon. I felt like a fucking child in there." He shook his head and laughed softly.

He looked down at her as she spoke softly. He knew what he wanted to say but he feel he should say anything at that moment so he just listened quietly. When she was done he moved in front of her and put his hands on her hips. "I missed you to and I know now if you had told me I would have done exactly what they did to just now." He sighed and ran his hands up the back of her hoodie. "I wish I had gone with you or that you had contacted me but I am happy your here and I want to put this behind us." Leaning down he used on hand to tilt her head back so she was looking up at him. He smiled down at her before he pressed his lips to her. He broke the kiss after a few seconds but his smile had turned to a grin. "I have missed that, you have no idea how badly I missed that."

She shrugged at his child remark, it felt the same for her. "Me too," she said back, agreeing.

After she had spilled her guts she felt hollow, she didn't know what more to say and she hoped that'd be enough. They would always have time to make up for it.

She almost jumped when she felt his hand grab onto her hips, her body instantly shivered before she smiled back up at him. She placed her hands on his arms and squeezed them gently as she listened to every word he said and she was happy again. As his lips pressed against hers, she smiled into the kiss and pushed back hard. Her hands ran up his arms and her arms hung over his neck.

As he broke the kiss she leaned her forehead against his, "I think I have a pretty good idea.." She said, before pulling her arms forward, his face moving back towards her and their lips pressing against each other again. Her tongue pushed past his slips and hit his slowly, before she pulled back and licked her lips with a devilish smile.

"Hmm, maybe." Smiling at her words before she pulled him back in for another kiss. he slid his hands back down her back and opened his lips letting her tongue slip past them. He ran his tongue over hers before she pulled back breaking the kiss. "Theres the devil smile I have missed so much." He gave her a mischievous grin as he pulled the hoodie up exposing her stomach. "So what do you have on under this anyway?"

When he had her bikini top exposed he whistled softly then took the smoke from her hand and took a deep drag as he pulled the hoodie off her. He gave her what was left of the smoke as he exhaled slowly letting the smoke flow out of his mouth before quickly pulling off his shirt and stepping out of his boots. "Lets take I swim. The water usually helps calm us." Giving her a wink he took her hand and led her into the water. "So you going to be okay with someone who still works at the same place he did in high school?" There was laughter in his voice as he asked. "Cause I think you were full of shit, I know you were watching when I was fixing your dads truck."

Jade bit down on her lip and smiled as his hand grazed against her stomach, she squeezing him gently when he whistled at her. "Oh, just a little something." Said with a grin before he stripped her hoodie off, she slid her arms out of the sleeves, nothing on but a bikini top and shorts. She smiled over at him, before took another haul from the cigarette. She licked her lips at him, she gripped onto the grill of the car as she smile and he stripped his shirt and his boots, her eye were stuck on his muscular chest before it ran back up to his face.

She pressed herself from the grill and stood up, walking slowly towards him and to the lake. She grasped his hand as she sank back into the water, this time the two of them and chuckled. "I guess I'll have to get used it..." She said, "Although staring at you is going to be pretty easy.." She laughed as she ran her hands over his wet shoulders. "God, Terence. Maybe me leaving was a good thing.." She joked, referencing to his cut body as she dragged her fingers over the bumps and curves of his muscles and inhaled slowly, her feet kicking at the water as she looked back up at him.

Chuckled he ran his hands from her shoulder and up her neck slowly as he felt her fingers running over his shoulders. "Ya, you don't really have a choice there." Laughing he pulled her into a hug and kissed her neck. "Its not like you let yourself go." Grinning he let go of her so that they would not sink or kick each other as they kicked the water to stay above the water. "Race you too the sand bar!" He grinned and slipped under the water before he shot off to the other side of the lake and the sand bar there.

The sand bar made the water sallow enough for them to sit with the water not going over Jade's chin. When he got to the edge he dug his hands into the mud and pulled himself up onto the sand bar before he turned around. Sitting up he tossed a handful of mud high into the air over Jade. He stuck his tongue out at her before laying back in the water to wash off the mud that had fallen on him.

Jade laughed at his remark. She swam with him over to the sand bar, her legs sinking into the mud. She screamed when she saw him toss the sand. "Hey! Watch it!" She said as she saw him stick out his tongue at her. "Ohhhh, you're in trouble now she said as she grabbed hold of his legs and climbed up his body. Her hands gripping onto his shoulder as she pushed him back on the sand bar, grabbing a handful of mud and rubbing it over his neck and chest.

"It may have been 5 years since I've seen you but I can still kick your ass." She said jokingly as she pinned his hands above his and against the mud. Looking down at helix neck and chest covered in mud. She stuck her tongue back at home as she looked down at him and laughed.

Back
Top Bottom