Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Try a taste of Gumball.Soup... you might like it :) (Request Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumball.soup

Planetoid
****Really craving something with celebs at the moment so if you're willing to play a celebrity I'd be very interested. :)******

Hey all. I'm Gumball.Soup and I've been on this site for a while now but I've just returned after a long hiatus due to work. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things so if anyone has any ideas or cravings or anything feel free to PM me and run it by me. I'd love to hear all your ideas :). I'll list some pairings and plots that have either worked out well in the past or that I'm just interested in trying. Hope to hear from many of you lovely fellow RPers!

Pairings
Camp counselor x Camper
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Anything x Emo girl
Anything x Nerdy girl
Coach x Gymnast
Masseuse x Client
Geisha x American traveler

Plots

-Truth or Dare-
Whenever it rains, he always thinks back to his childhood memories of how he and his sister would pass the time on rainy days. Truth or Dare was always his favorite game. His sister has never ever backed down from a dare and that's something she was always very proud of. They've grown up since then and she's become quite the teenage beauty. It's raining again and he's decided to ask her if she wants to play the old game but as the dares get naughtier and naughtier will she ruin her reputation by turning one down?
(This one has been fun everytime I've done it. The brother and sister could be changed to best friends who have known each other since childhood if you would prefer.)

-Sleepaway Camp-
A teenage girl arrives for the first day of summer camp for the fifth year in a row. She feels like she's too old for this already, but she's too shy to say anything to her parents. None of her friends returned this year so now she's all alone in a place she doesn't even want to be. But then she meets the new counselor, the one all the girls are talking about, and things start to change.
(This one would be more romantic. They would start off as friends with him noticing how lonely she is and taking a liking to her as it develops into a secret romance. This is another fun one.)

-Someone's Watching-
When he first found out he was getting new neighbors he couldn't have cared less. That changed when he saw her, the new neighbor girl. She was gorgeous. The quintessential girl next door. So that night when he realizes that his bedroom window is facing her bedroom window, he figures it couldn't hurt to look. During the night he gets a bit too confident and opens up his curtains a little more trying to get a better view. She sees him. But now that she knows, what will she do? Will she scream and get her parents and call the cops? Or will that little part of her that feels flattered taked over?
(This one could be smutty or romantic. Maybe this continues over the course of a few night and things escalate to where they meet up, start dating, etc. Or maybe it's just a one night thing where she gives him a little show and invites him up for more. I would absolutely love to do this if the neighbor girl could be nerdy or emo.)

-Bonding Time-
A father and daughter have been planning a camping trip for months. It's her first time going and he's excited to teach her just like his father taught him when he was younger. Everything was perfect until a freak rainstorm hit while they were setting up their campsite. There was no way they would get the tent set up in time, so the father and daughter take shelter huddling under a tree to stay warm and out of the rain. But what will happen when daddy starts to like having his daughter close to him like this a little more than he expected?
(Once again, could be smutty or romantic. This one could be very flexible in changing things. Hell, we could even change the whole idea around. I just wanted something that involved an outdoor scene :) )

-Not What She Seems-
A young girl (15-17) is growing into her young adulthood, still having never been with a man. Embarrassed by her inexperience, she creates a profile on an internet dating site, lying about her age and beginning an online relationship with a man twice her age. They make plans to meet up, but what will happen when he finds out that the woman he'd been so interested is in fact a gorgeous teenage girl?

-Sometimes It Pays To Have a License-
His younger sister didn't have her driver's license yet, so when the time came for her to get some new clothes he was tasked with the duty of driving her to the mall. Reluctantly, he drives her down to the store and wanders around the aisles with her bored out of his mind. When they finally make their way to the dressing rooms, she invites him inside to see what he thinks of the new outfit she's picked out. Once again, he agrees, figuring it was worth it if it meant they could get the hell out of there a little faster. But when he walks in and sees her looking so good what will he do? Surely, he wouldn't risk do anything crazy especially with all those people out there...

angelduskgirlcat said:
Do you do fandom rps by any chance?

Not really, sorry. I'm not too interested in that sort of thing. I'm always open to suggestions so feel free to PM me with a specific idea if you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom