Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Roleplayer search (Plot orientated, Mainly hetro coupling,Need Dom Male) ~closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fair at RP through experience it's let me know what I like and what annoys the hell out of me, sometimes I tend to play All, or most of the 'NPC's or Rather, 'Extras' during the story as well as my own main character just because I find it difficult to progress story without the little extras.

Now all below is going to sound quite demanding of me but really, if your not silly I'm pretty sure these are all effortless... and I'm quite lenient.

I Can't play dominant I'm sorry, I'm just not good at it. I do like the Hard to get type though so I will also be playing that up a little bit. If you like Kink with Bondage, even better ;)

Also, No powers. I find Roleplays where peoples characters have powers tend to spiral out of control because people cant find the concept of limitations, even when one of the rules are "1 power only" people tend to try and get away with things such as. "My Fire powers have Healing abilities as well." ..... *Facepalm*

Yaoi Is awesome, Hetro is awesome too. Yuri though, I just...it doesn't interest me in the least so, sorry.

So, in conclusion, I'm looking for:
- Experienced RPer (or not, but I WILL tell you if I don't like something)
- Likes a plot, just plain, constant sex gets boring.
- Doesn't mind Gore/blood.
- Semi-lit in English, broken English just confuses me, sorry.
- Wont Godmod and knows limitations of the characters they're playing.
- Is Online often. (at least once a day)
- (will add more when I think of some)

In Terms of storyline, I dont know....I dont mind that much really so I'll quickly list some of the top of my head and see if you like any, if not then I can make up some more or you could list your own​

Siblings - (Incest Taboo, MxF)
Two sheltered siblings run away from home and find themselves lost in the woods having never picked up a weapon, fight, watched TV, cooked food or even eaten meat before, they must learn to survive quickly or die. There aren't just animals in these trees.

A new kind of Trial (Yaoi MxM):
Two rivals are put to the test as they are locked in a prison cell together and must survive one of the toughest prisons in all of the world. Watching eachothers backs not knowing if or when they will be betrayed.

Roomies. (MxF/MxM):
In the center of a busy city A pair settle in a new yet cheap apartment, the catch for it being cheap? it's let to couples only. Telling the landlord they are a couple the pair must try and be convincing in order to keep the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom