Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadowed Angel looking for Dominant Male. Craving Male x Male!! Smut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aylin

Planetoid
It's usually once in a blue moon when I'll get such a craving of Male x Male. But when I do, I definitely try to get as much as I can! ;D

Though this time I am looking for a VERY Dominant Male to role play with. I will only play as the Submissive!

Kinks : Rough sex, Hair Pulling, Biting, Scratching, Oral (Giving), Non-Con, Consensual.

LIMITS - Scat, Piss, Gore, Vore, Death, Mutilation.. ETC Anything Nasty.

--------------------
You x Me

Dad x Son
Brother x Brother
Uncle x Nephew
Cousin x Cousin
Best Friend x Best Friend
Stranger x Stranger
Kidnapper x Victim
Male Dog x Boy
Bull x Boy
Stallion x Boy

------------
Zombie Sexalypse ;D - Though, not the flesh eating virus that you have in mind. A virus/bacteria was found in some meat at a local gas station. One by one it takes control of all the men that eat it. (Doesn't affect Women.) Ethan wakes up to the sound of some one breaking in, it had been on the news of the ravenous sex addicted 'zombies' and were told to stay inside. Though as he goes to check and see who it is he is taken down by the zombie who Rapes him. Ethan has grown an immunity to the virus and luckily won't change into one of them. But after the rape he finds himself on the floor and oddly... aroused. Going against all requests of staying indoors, Ethan throws himself out into the world of the Ravenous Rapist Freaks and gives into his wildest desires as he is filled over and over again by the Lustful Zombies, fulfilling his own fantasies and their lust. (Can Be Male x Male OR Male x Female For This one. -- Seems there have been Confusion. I'll play Male or Female. If Male, I want Male Zombies. If Girl, I still want Male Zombies. No Female Zombies.)

Master x Slave (IDEA) -

His family was about to lose their house, they had given all the money they could but it seemed that everything they gave wasn't enough. Until finally, there was one last thing they could do. Without the Boys Consent they sold him into Slavery for Money. Stripped of his clothing and dignity, he was blindfolded, handcuffed and taken to an underground Sex Slave Auction. Though the catch was... the Buyers are all Men and the slaves as well..

(Can be Male x Male OR Male x Female for This One as well.)

-----------

PM'S ONLY.

NO IM'S!

PM ME IF INTERESTED!!

MxM Female looking for Dominant Male. Dirty Master RP. Sex Filled Zombie RP! ;D

Bump! Really Wanting The Zombie One!

RE: Female looking for Dominant Male. Dirty Master RP. Sex Filled Zombie RP! ;D

Bump! Still looking! Got all night! ;D REally craving the zombie one!

RE: Female looking for Dominant Male. Craving Male x Male!!

Bump! Looking for a good Male x Male Smut Filled Role play!

id be interested in either plot if youd like to rp with me. i like thread or pm Rp's

Bump! Still looking for the Master x Slave Rp With you as the Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom