Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not So Super Now (Yenpointfive and Frogger)

"Moan for me," Vanessa purred into her husband's ear, giving it a long, seductive lick after the fact. "I want to hear you moan..." Her nails dug in a bit harder, for motivational purposes. Of course she knew just how he liked it...just how deep until he lost all sense of control...and where exactly to place each and every mark. With a certain amount of satisfaction, the woman bent her head down...a wave of gold falling over her shoulder, the soft threads teasing his cheek while she nibbled on the curve of his neck. "I want to hear... every sound you are capable of making... and I want them to be so loud, there will be complaints all over the city..." Her words ending with a soft growl, Vanessa gave him a nip on the shoulder, only to follow it with a lazy swipe of her tongue. "Mm... Perhaps we should make a call to some insignificant little nobody... have him join in on the fun..." Tongue lapping at Connor's neck and shoulder, teasing that sensitive skin, she began nibbling her way up to his ear.

Vanessa always did take personal pleasure in taking control, indulging someone for but a moment... before wrenching control out of their feeble grasp, and showing that person who really is the boss. It's not often she does it to her husband, however... it was always satisfying, seeing his jaw drop with a groan and a roll of his eyes...his knees grow weak underneath him... Her smile taking on a more mischievous note at the memories, she licked along the outline of his ear, and whispered, "What do you say, my love...? Shall I call, or...would you much rather have me bend you over my knee, and take you with one of my little...or rather, not that little, friends...?" Her words taking on a seductive purr, she nibbled on his earlobe, right before she raised her hips up towards his...making that long, stiff...aching length of his surge ever deeper into her body, causing a moan to erupt from her parted lips.

The gentle gesture took Viola by surprise, and blinking, she looked up at her brother with those big, sea-green eyes of hers. Shadows played along their surface...making the pair look darker, more along the lines of sapphire. "Um... O-Okay..." she whispered into the silence, therefore breaking it. Her toes curled whenever he pressed his hips forward...the head of his fat cock sliding into her body. While it wasn't intruding like Doctor Prometheus' had, instead only seeing entrance...the girl couldn't help but whimper, her eyes shutting rather tightly. It wasn't long before Alex's hands began roaming...moving quicker and with more purpose. Viola tried not to squirm or whimper...instead, keeping her eyes shut. Fear curled within the pit of her belly... clouding her mind and her senses, making it difficult to focus on any one thing.

I shouldn't be afraid... I mean, I asked for this, didn't I...? Viola lifted a hand, biting into the knuckle of one finger while fighting to restrain the fear. More whimpers struggling to escape, she finally tried to relax...and noticed half a dozen things at once. There was the fact that Alex was so...so very big...much bigger than she thought he was, and how he was gasping as he moved his hips. A few wavy bits of hair laying against her cheeks, tickling the underside of her jaw and the tops of her shoulders...she let her head rest on the pillow provided for them, eyes only half-open. Her heart was pounding...practically racing against her rib cage, almost like it had thoughts of escape on its mind...and her skin prickled with awareness, but other than that... she was okay, it seems.

Connor hadn't exactly been trying to be quiet but how could he say no to such a request? She felt his hips buck as she purred into his ear, knowing the request had excited him. He lout out a loud moan of pleasure, grimacing just a bit as her nails dug in deep, though the moan finished with a smile. He tilted his neck to her, giving her free reign as another moan rolled off his tongue. When Connor got vocal he did reach quite a substantial volume, it actually sort of reminded her of young Ricochet downstairs.

"Whatever you want." Coming from any other husband those words would have sounded hollow and disinterested but Connor was not just anyone. He knew Vanessa very well and knew just what sort of trouble those words could get him into. Of course, this was Connor, so it was quite clear that he wanted to be in the peril those words put him in. In case she hadn't gotten the idea he found the space between moans to explain. "I don't want to have a choice..." With that said he scooped up his phone and pulled up a familiar application he'd created, just in time for her to force his manhood deeper within her and almost make him drop it. The phone app that was pulled up was designed to let him call pretty much anyone in the city based on a myriad of search statistics, clearly it'd be run through the same protections as every other call from the phone that made sure it couldn't be traced. The settings seem to be configured to search for playmates Vanessa might like. The face that was currently on the screen was one of Brian Walters, the eighteen year old son of the city's head district attorney. She could always find safer options if she wanted but it was always fun to corrupt the family members of those who dispensed justice in this city.

Alex was bigger than Dr. Prometheus had been. Not by a whole ton, but just enough that it was noticeable. Both men were hung as it was, little did she know it ran in the family. Each thrust took Alex a bit deeper as he steadily moved to fill her with his manhood. He only got about half way before he stopped, his hips slowing before they came to an actual halt. "Viola..." He began softly, his voice carrying that big-brotherly tone that suggested he was worried about his little sister. "This is starting to feel like what I did before. Couldn't you try looking at me?" He asked softly. He knew that maybe now wasn't the time to push his luck but he decided to anyway. He wanted this to be fun for Viola but in the usual fashion of older siblings (who usually didn't have to apply their skills to these sorts of situations) he could only think to see if he could tease a response out of her. "If you're not going to react, how am I going to know if I'm doing a good job? Like, does this feel good?" As he spoke his hand slipped up to her breast. He was taking a risk as he pushed his finger to her nipple, taking a deep breath, and letting his finger start to vibrate. Alex's power over physics ensured he could vibrate basically any part of his body. Unlike in the Flash comics he couldn't really use it to super heat stuff or vibrate his way through solid walls so really the only purposes were sexual. He was also in luck that the collar didn't seem to register such minor uses of his powers and didn't shock him. He swirled his fingertip over his sister's nipple as it continued to act as if it was an egg vibe.

Vanessa let out a satisfied little purr next to the man's ear. "Mm... Very good, darling...very good... Oh, and you only thought you had a choice in the matter..." Her words ending in another purr, one deeper and huskier than the last, the tip of her tongue went along the curve of his neck as she plucked the phone from within his grasp. "Ah... Brian Walters... Eighteen years old, and the son of our fair city's head district attorney... I think he's be most...fun...to play with, don't you agree?" A low chuckle following her words, she pressed the call button, and swiftly bent her head in order to inflict only the most heady and intoxicating of pleasure onto his neck.

“Hello, Brian speaking,” came an unfamiliar voice, deep, yet not quite so deep as a man’s would be. It was clear that Brian was still in the grip of adolescence. Vanessa brought the phone closer, a smile forming on her lips, and that electric gaze locked onto her husband’s. “Yes, hello…” Her words husky, and quite honestly...pure sex, a sharp intake of breath was just the response she was looking for. That smile growing ever bigger, more satisfied, she let out a soft chuckle. “Let’s just say this… you’re listening in on something… Daddy dearest most definitely...would not like…” Nails bit into Connor’s back, forcing a moan to escape his lips… and a grunt shortly after. Vanessa was about to kiss at his neck, to bite...and more of those noises leave the man, when she came to the realization that she didn’t want to hold onto the cell phone the entire time. With a snap of her fingers, vines crept along the wall...taking the small device, and keeping it about shoulder-level with the couple. “There we go… much better…” Her fingers trailed along Connor’s shoulders...down his chest, along his hips, and everywhere else. “Let’s make this fun...shall we?” Vanessa whispered into his ear, right before the sweetest euphoria washed throughout his body...the source being her teeth sinking into his shoulder.

L-Look at him? I don’t know if I have the nerve to… Viola could taste the fear, thick and metallic, in the back of her throat...and as for her heart, well… it was still pounding like a caged, frightened little bird. After a minute or so, she finally managed to lift her eyes… the darkness making the sea-green pair look darker...more along the lines of liquid emerald. Her features adopted a pink blush at his teasing, and just as she was about to say something… his hand slipped up to her breast, causing her to pause. What is he…? Of course, that unspoken question was quickly answered when his finger pushed to her nipple, only to start vibrating. A surprised gasp left her lips, the girl’s eyes widening at the strange feeling… the strange feeling that both felt...unusual...and good, all at the same time. “B-Brother…” Viola bit into the knuckle of a finger, trying hard not to let out more of those embarrassing noises… yet, realizing it was no use, for they only rumble in her throat...and leaked out between her teeth. “Why...What…?” Lost for words, Viola wanted to hide her face, so he couldn’t see whatever expression she was wearing...but there was no sheets, only a small pillow, and how much use could it be? Her chest heaving with every labored breath, little strands of hair fell against her jaw, over her eyes… creating a rather erotic picture.

Connor was glad to see he made the right choice. He wouldn't have ever put it past her to give him a set of choices just to punish him if he didn't pick the one that she wanted. It seemed that the young Mr. Walters was on board with their game. What young guy didn't want to listen to Vanessa work? Hell, Connor loved hearing her over the phone whenever he actually had to go out of town for the company's legitimate business. It was fun, wondering which villain she'd invited over or which hero she'd captured, knowing that the odds of a very warm homecoming were about even with the odds she'd bought some new toy or another that she wanted to try out immediately.

He couldn't help but moan when her fingers sank into his shoulder, not that he had any reason to be quiet. With the snap of her fingers she could feel her husband tense for just a second. He knew she was using her powers but the real question was always how she was going to use them. He glanced over at the phone that was now hanging beside of them with a little sigh before his gaze returned to the blond vixen that had him backed against the wall. That phone had been the last scrap of technology Connor had on him, the last shred of his genius. No, the systems it controlled couldn't stand up to her powers in the slightest but it always amazed him how naked you felt when you'd given up every one of your gadgets and the woman you were with still wielded amazing power.

A moan ripped from his throat, rather loudly, when her teeth sank into his shoulder. His hips bucked instinctively, flicking a glob of his precum across her thigh. His fingers moved to brush through her hair as he tilted his neck to the side, submitting and offering her more room to work her magic. In response to Connor's moan Brian's voice came from the phone again. "Could someone maybe describe what is going on?" His voice was excited and curious. He was trying to picture what made someone moan like that.

"See, that's better." Alex said when she looked him in the eye. "I bet guys don't tell you often enough what pretty eyes you have." He said. He'd just meant the vibrating finger thing as a tease but what came out of her mouth made Alex pause. He'd sort of been trying not to think about the fact that this was his younger sister who he was currently burying his cock into but her words made him want to give something a try. "Yes, sister?" As soon as the word rolled off his tongue a shiver went down his spine. He liked that and wanted to try more of it. His hands went to cup her breasts as his fingertips all began to vibrate, more or less running on autopilot as he began to thrust a little harder, working to fit in every inch of his fat cock. "Do you like having your big brother's cock in your tight little pussy? Is my baby sister turned on by incest? Gonna start waking me up in the night because you need another incestuous fuck?" He growled. His head was swimming and he looked excitedly to Viola. "Come on sis, try saying something really fucked up. It feels so good."

Vanessa didn't pay any mind to the question, nor did she even bother answering...at least, not yet. "There you go, submit to me..." she whispered, the phone catching every word. A shiver flashed up and down her spine whenever his hand lifted and ran through her hair...the golden waves cascading down through his fingers as he did so. The tip of her tongue left a wet path down the curve of his neck, before she bit down on that tender flesh again...forcing yet another moan from his lips. "I have my husband pinning me against the wall..." Vanessa finally spoke up, in that deep, sultry voice which was like pure, liquid sex. "He may have me pinned, but I'm the one in control. I have my nails making marks down his back, and my teeth along his neck and shoulder... Marking him as mine."

A long, slender leg lifted...wrapping around his waist, and making it to where there was no escape. Vanessa slid one hand into his hair, and gave it a rough yank, forcing his head to tilt back further. "My red dress is pooled around my waist...my breasts exposed, seeing as how I never had on a bra... and he is thrust to the hilt inside of my body..." Her words husky, erotic, and beyond description, she found one of Connor's hands, moving it up until it cupped her breast. Under her guidance, the thumb soon was flicking at her nipple... which hardened under the sweet attention. "Mm... Now he is playing with my breast, though only because I brought his hand to it... however, I think it is about time...that he gets a little taste..." Her eyes slowly lifted, the electric blue depths crackling with energy and lust, studying his for a long, long moment. It wasn't too long before her lips curved into a sinful smile.

"Come, now... I'll let you, if you continue being a good boy..." Vanessa purred next to his ear, giving the lobe another teasing, arousing lick before her fingers tightened in his hair. Their eyes locked, she brought his head down, until he was face-to-face with her breast. One finger gently parted his lips, briefly entangling with his tongue...playing a game of cat and mouse with it, until she was satisfied. Her lips curving into that mischievous, sinful smile of hers...she removed her finger and guided him closer...warm breath teasing her nipple, and causing it to harden.

Viola liked the feeling of his vibrating finger upon her breast...yet it took her by surprise when his other hand went to cup her other breast, all fingertips vibrating now. Shocks of pleasure radiating throughout her nipples, she bit back a noise...whatever it may be, and tried to focus on what he was saying. Of course... this proved to be difficult, given how he was massaging her breasts so...exquisitely, and he was working to fit every inch of his cock inside of her body. "Wh-What?!" At first...she thought that she misheard what he was saying...or that her ears broke...but when she shook her head, in order to try and fix the latter... she realized that that wasn't the case. Blushing a dark, dark red, she bit her lips and quickly looked away from his excited face. "Wh-What do you mean, it feels good...? I-I said 'Brother' earlier, nothing-" Viola's words were cut off by a shiver flashing up and down her spine...making every nerve ending tingle deliciously. Her eyes widened upon this happening, surprise reflecting within the sea-green depths. Am... Am I turned on...Am I turned on by incest?! she thought, bowing her head and fidgeting underneath her brother. After a hard swallow, not to mention a long moment to composure herself... she swallowed her pride and murmured under her breath, "I-It wouldn't surprise me...if you woke me up in the night...because you need it..."

She felt Connor tense a bit as her tongue slipped down his neck. His hips sped up a little too. She knew full well that he wanted this but as always not knowing when the actual bite was coming was its own sort of agony. Then her teeth found a spot that seemed right and he let out another excited moan, which was accompanied by a particularly quick and hard thrust of his hips. His rhythm tended to get thrown off a bit when she took control like this and was constantly throwing him curveballs.

His head tilted back when she tugged his hair and his eyes caught hers, full of love, excitement, and just a little bit of fear. Well... fear wasn't exactly the right word. Connor wasn't scared of Vanessa, though at times he knew he should be. Still, being in her power made him nervous because he never knew exactly what was going to happen next. When she took his hand he shifted his weight a little bit and moved the other to better support her, the leg that had wrapped around him certainly helped and he didn't have to stop for more than a moment or so. Connor avoided the urge to simply bring his hand to its destination once he figured out what was going on and let her move it where she wanted it. His thumb began to rub against her nipple as soon as he was given the chance, flicking it playfully as he cupped her breast.

The look she got suggested that they both knew he didn't have much of a choice about being a good boy. If he asked for something like this and then misbehaved her vines could always hold him in place for her. He let her move him into position, a soft groan parting his lips in time for her finger to slip in. He glanced up at her, looking a little annoyed as she knew he'd rather be sucking on her breasts than playing with her finger. Still, he wasn't about to pull back so he ran his tongue over the intruding digit. When it squirmed away his tongue gave chase. It wouldn't likely surprise Vanessa that he could keep up. He was good with his tongue. And as soon as she let his lips press against her tit his tongue was lashing over her nipple hungrily. He moaned excitedly against the soft flesh, his breath coming deeper as is pleasure grew. Of course, he knew better than to even think of finishing without Vanessa's expressed permission.

There was another surprise in store for the two lovers, however. From the other end of the phone line came the voice of their young audience. "Would you like to tell me what to do?" Brian asked softly. Connor gave his wife's rear a quick squeeze, his way of suggesting that she go for it. He was curious what perversions she could push the DA's teenage son to.

Alex loved watching Viola squirm and didn't let up, flicking a vibrating fingertip against her nipple as he massaged her breasts. His hips bucked forward hungrily and another groan rolled from his lips. He probably could have sped up at this point, hung as he was his little sister seemed to have adjusted just fine. His eyes locked on those deep greens of hers and he knew she was either going to tell him to go to hell or play along. A smirk spread across his face when she responded in kind. He leaned in and kissed her lips playfully. "You better believe I'm waking you up for this. And not just your pussy. When I'm done putting your bed to good use I'm going to carry you back to my room, slip you under the covers and have you suck my cock til I fall back asleep." He whispered the words hungrily against her lips. Even if they escaped right then the damage had been done. The two of them might last a little while when returned to the real world but sooner or later they were going to wind up fucking again.

Vanessa arched into her husband's skilled tongue with a soft sigh, the fingers of one hand sliding into his hair and holding on for dear life. A low purr rumbled deep within her throat...almost escaping, yet not managing to slip past her lips. It wasn't long until her head lolled back... wave upon wave of gold flowing down over her shoulders, and catching whatever light is available to catch. Connor is quite skilled with his tongue...and of course she knew this from experience, having had it run over every single, glorious inch of her body in the past. There wasn't any one place she enjoyed having his tongue...for she loved having it anywhere...and everywhere.

"Ooh, there you go, baby..." Vanessa cooed, encouraging the man to suckle at her breast like a starving newborn...to drink in the ambrosia that is pleasure...and to lose himself to it. Very few women can bring such a powerful, strong man to his knees...yet she knew just how to do so...and with ease, nonetheless. Power was a blade few can wield and use with any type of efficiency...however, she did not need any training when it came to using such a weapon. Her eyes slowly drifted open, the electric blue pair gazing up at the navy blue blanket which has fallen over the city… and thought of the endless possibilities. There was much that she could tell young, innocent Brian to do...though… a good question is, what should she make him do? Running various ideas through her mind, Vanessa let her head fall back from the pleasure Connor was giving...before, at least, she reached a decision. Her lips curved into a slow… mischievous smile, the likes of which would both arouse a man...and strike fear.

Tilting her head, Vanessa ran her fingers through the man's hair...watching the moonlight play tricks on her eyes, and make the strands appear silver. "Hm... Let me see..." she whispered, though not soft enough to where she couldn't be heard. "There is just...so many things I could tell you to do... Oh, I have an idea... I'm sure, your Daddy being the big, bad...district attorney... there are plenty of maids hiding within your mansion... I want you to call one of the pretty, quiet ones... Grab a couple of toys, too, while you're at it... A whip, some chains, perhaps a gag... oh yes, definitely grab a gag... and make sure that your pretty little maid can handle following orders..." A fourth party will be joining, after all...and they don't need a wimp to ruin things. Vanessa smiled at all the possibilities...and couldn't wait to hear what hot, perverse noises will be leaving the young man's lips soon... the sort of noises his Daddy would be ashamed of anyone hearing, especially the public.

Now there’s an idea… Vanessa summoned a vine holding onto the phone, and checked to make sure there was a recording button. Her lips curved into a rather...devious smile upon finding that there was, indeed, a button, glints of light reflecting within her electric blue eyes. Things are certainly going to be fun tonight… “More, my love…” she purred above Connor, forcing him to take on more of her breast, and tightening the leg holding him in place. “You and I...are in for a long, fun night…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wh-What?!” Viola trembled under his hungry words, eyes wide and glistening like pools of river water in the darkness. There was a dark red blush painting the girl’s features...but seeing as how it’s dark within the room, how could it be seen? “You...You shouldn’t… We...shouldn’t…” The damage has already been done, no matter how often she says that such things can’t be done...no matter how often she thinks such. They have already crossed that invisible line no sibling should cross. There is no telling what will happen in the future...but chances are, they will do this again. Her nipples hardening further under his vibrating fingers, Viola found herself moaning softly with every breath… both incredibly aroused by his words, and by Alex’s actions. Swallowing past the lump that has formed within her throat, she hesitantly looked up at her older brother...not quite sure what to say, much less what to think. After all… it was strange enough, doing this with him...but to talk about doing it again in the future? Strands of dark gold plastered against her cheeks, she bit her lip...before murmuring, “You would...really do that…?”

Back
Top Bottom