Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not So Super Now (Yenpointfive and Frogger)

Vanessa couldn’t wait to play more with her new little...toy. For one, it didn’t take long at all to break down his resolve...and two, it was just so much fun, making him moan and groan. Maybe...if little Miss Mind is good...she can keep him, at least for a while longer. It would be easy enough to feed them...to provide everything it is they need. “I could use him all night long...but then..what is the fun in that?” A light whimper escaped the young hero whenever she pulled her dildo out of him, feeling empty and almost...incomplete. A soft chuckle left her pink, sinful lips. “I do have bigger toys than this particular one, my little hero… maybe later, you would like to try one of the others…?” she purred next to his ear.

Panting, Viola watched the scene unfold through hooded eyes. That climax was… exhilarating, yes, and yet she couldn’t help but feel ashamed. At least it’s all done and over with...isn’t that right? Her breasts heaved with every inhale and exhale, rosy nipples still hard after everything that’s gone down today. It may be disgraceful, but...she was relieved when he slid out of her body with a low sigh, and just tugged her back into his lap. For a moment… she was able to just rest there, catching her breath...and to calm her pounding heart. Of course, the rest didn’t last nearly long enough...and soon enough, she was guided to her feet, and walked towards a...toy chest? Tired, she didn’t pay attention at all...until a thick leather collar went around her neck, joined with a short chain. Back to the bed, she watched Doctor Prometheus toss another collar onto the bed.

“Manwhore,” read the tag which Vanessa chose for her little hero. After tying it promptly around his neck, along with the collar, she made a pleased noise in the back of her throat. It was quite fitting...seeing as how he gave in so willingly. Once this was done...she made sure that he was bound to his partner...and that there was no escape for either one of them. “Now...be good children…” she purred into Ricochet’s ear, giving a little lick before straightening back up. Her electric blue eyes were bright with excitement...and promised of yet more things to come. Easily the woman fixed her seductively red dress, before blowing the two prisoners an air kiss. “Behave yourselves...and don’t do anything we wouldn’t do…” Laughing, her arm wrapped through Doctor Prometheus’, resting comfortably in the crook of his arm. Of course...if anything did happen, there was cameras set up all around the room. Everything that happens within this room...they will know first, and will be able to respond to accordingly. “Nighty-night, darlings… Sleep tight. Don’t let the bedbugs bite…” The door closed behind the villains with a resounding click...leaving Viola and Alex alone in the dark… and with the scent of sex still heavy in the air.

Alex briefly considered pointing out how fun it could be to use him all night long but quickly thought better of it when he realized that she might not decide to use him in any way he cared to be used (a list that she had just expanded a bit anyway). When she informed him that she had bigger toys he responded quickly enough to be reflex. "No thanks. I think that that last one was plenty big enough..." He said, realizing as he spoke that that wasn't necessarily the answer he actually wanted to give her. If that strap on of hers had felt so good, would an even bigger one feel even better? He had to wonder.

He could hardly argue with the collar. He'd been all set to bang a supervillainess and had wound up taking it up the ass and loving it. It wasn't until after she pulled him over to Viola that he figured out what was going on and why only one of them had that short little chain. Worse still, when Vanessa whispered seductively into his ear a pang of arousal shot through him, causing his cock to spring up between Viola's legs. He shuddered as his thick member met his sister's tight pussy, pressing softly against her lips. He shifted downward quickly, before any sort of accident could happen. Of course, this left his face brushing softly against her breasts with the chain slid right between them, but it meant that his member was just barely brushing against her. If he wasn't quite so well endowed it would have been easier to find a position that didn't leave him in contact with her.

Then the lights went off, leaving the two heroes in the dark. It was a bit before Alex spoke. "I'm sorry I fucked everything up. I know I should have resisted harder but she's just fantastic at this..." He said sadly, hoping that his sister would forgive him.

Outside of the room, Connor slipped off his helmet. It was plenty comfortable but it did get a little stuffy every now and then. He looked over at his beautiful wife as a smile crossed his face. Without a word he leaned in and kissed her playfully. When their lips finally did part he gave her a slight grin that told her he was up to no good. "So, lady's choice, do we pump some aphrodisiacs into the room and watch them try and fail not to screw or wait till tomorrow and make them fuck the old fashion way?" He asked. The old fashion way, in this case, would probably involve collars, leashes, and making Ricochet mount miss mind doggy style like they were trying to breed a litter of puppies. Not that the drug the collar seeped into their skin would allow either one of them to procreate for the time being. They were cruel, but not kicking off random teen pregnancies cruel.

“No, don’t be sorry… You didn’t… You didn’t fuck everything up. I know...I know I was the one who did, and I’m sorry. I should have...warned you that we should escape earlier… I should have...fought harder...or...been stronger, so that we didn’t get captured… anything… It’s not your fault… It’s mine.” Viola tried to breathe carefully, since his face was between her breasts...but it was growing more difficult by the minute. Finally...she sucked in a deep breath, filling her oxygen-deprived lungs. Her thighs shifted...accidentally rubbing the member that was between them. Tears choked the girl’s throat, making her next words hoarser… rougher.

Viola’s hands went to her mask, removing it in the safety of darkness, and setting it aside. Every single breath was a sweet relief, the air filling her lungs until she felt like she was going to burst. The girl rolled onto her back...sea-green eyes gazing all about the room, before finally just looking up at the ceiling. Of course, she could feel her brother’s cock, probing at her thigh...and even though it was hard, she tried to ignore it. “Did...Did you really...you know…” Clearing her throat, embarrassment painted across her cheeks with red paint, but luckily he couldn’t see, because of the darkness. “Did you really...enjoy what...Black Rose did…? I mean...I never...I never would have thought...that you would like it in the...that you would like it in the ass…” Biting her lip, the girl couldn’t believe that she asked such a question...much less, couldn’t ignore his member any longer. For some odd reason… her attention kept being drawn to it.

Outside of the room, Vanessa indulged herself into a playful kiss, a smile curving her lips towards its conclusion. “Oh, you naughty boy…” she teased her husband, eyes sparking with renewed excitement. “So...lady’s choice, hm? I say…” Her fingers played along his chest, memorizing familiar territory underneath that suit of his, while she thought over what should be done. After a minute or so...a wicked gleam replaced the excitement, her fingers trailing down towards his hips.

“I say we leave them be for the night… And if they do fuck tonight, there will be the added embarrassment tomorrow, when we tease them about it… and then...well, there will be some true fun going on, when we force them to do it...in front of us, and in front of a camera… with collars, leashes, and the doggy style. Vanessa looked her husband in the eye, mischief and arousal swirling within her eyes. “For now...we could have some fun ourselves...if you know what I mean…” she purred, her fingers curling...around his suit’s collar, and tugging him down into another kiss...one far more passionate and playful than the last. When it came to its conclusion, she smiled up at him. There was obvious suggestions in what she was doing… and in the kiss itself...but of course she wasn’t going to say it right out. What’s the fun in that? What would be more fun is if he figures it out...and then sweeps her off her feet, for devilish fun...

"No it's not." Alex told his sister, his voice having that stern 'big brother knows best' edge to it. "You did great. We were just up against a pair of villains that were a little out of our league." He said. He didn't realize that she was trying to keep her breathing down until she actually started to breath normally again and her chest rose to brush against his face. The fabric of his mask was all that separated him from her. Seeing as he was used to going at high speeds he needed a mask that covered his full face, lest wind chill become an overly pressing factor. He reached up and slipped it off as well, resting his cheek on his sister's soft breasts.

Viola's question caused him to look up at her. She could feel his cock throb against her thigh when she asked it. Whether it was the memory of what had recently been done or the humiliation of the question was anyone's guess. At this point he didn't see any good reason to lie to her. "Not at first. At first it hurt, but after I got used to it..." He sort of trailed off for a second. The question had been answered, whether or not he actually said it. Instead he returned with a question of his own. "When Doctor Prometheus asked what you were thinking about while she was fucking me what were you thinking about?" He asked her. With him having chanced positions to look at her his cock was now grazing her pussy lips ever so slightly. He knew full well that nothing good could come of the little journey of self discovery they were both going on right then but he could hardly stop it now.

Connor gave Vanessa a smirk when she answered him. When she suggested that they could have some fun of their own he laughed softly. His lips met hers passionately and he pulled her in close. He couldn't help but think that he was the luckiest man on the planet. Living the dream with a gorgeous wife every bit as devious as he was... When he broke the kiss he commented. "I nearly forgot... one of our little quartet never got a climax back there..." He said, the wicked excitement tinting his voice slightly. She knew that there wasn't even the slightest chance he'd forgotten her. He took her hand and lead her to the elevator, passing by the monitors that showed the young heroes. If he'd bothered to glance at them they'd both look quite familiar without their masks. Right now though, Vanessa had his undivided attention.

The elevator took them up to the roof. Technically the tower was a Wright Industries office building but it also served as their lair. Much of the basement or upper levels were quite off limits to all but them. It was a warm night out still and the rooftop had a gorgeous view. There was actually a pool up there along with some outdoor furniture, all the comforts a supervillain could want. He moved one of the chairs over toward the edge of the roof, overlooking the city which was all lit up for the night. He got on his knees infront of the seat and gestured for her to sit. "If it pleases her highness to survey her kingdom while her humble servant does his work..." He said. Of course, he knew full well that they could be seen from several other buildings nearby but that was half the fun.

Viola listened to his words in silence. “I know it’s not my fault, but...I feel like I should have done something...anything else, than what I did… I could have...warned you sooner, so that we could retreat...or...put up a force shield, so that we...I don’t know… I just feel as though it’s my fault somehow…” Her fingers began threading through her brother’s hair, not in a strange way, no… It was mostly to distract her from everything going on...from the situation at hand. Those sea-green eyes gazed up at the ceiling for a long moment...before a soft sigh left her lips. “Whenever we get out of here...if we get out of here...I swear, I will try and make myself stronger...so I can fight more hand-to-hand combat...so I can defend myself better...okay…?”

A heartbeat later, Viola felt her face flush. Did he really...have to ask that? she thought, her fingers continuing to go through his short hair. If it wasn’t so dark, he would notice the dark red blush making its way across that lovely face. “Um...I don’t...really remember… I… When Doctor Prometheus asked what I was thinking about...while...while that villain was fucking you...I just...I don’t know...I don’t know what I was thinking… I must have...lost my mind, or something… because… whenever he did ask me that… I couldn’t help but...think about you… um, about you...doing the same thing to me… I can’t believe I even...thought about it… He must have done something to me, because I would never have thought of it...normally…” Viola bit her lip pretty hard, embarrassment and shame mixing together inside her chest. Why...Why did I tell him the truth…? Couldn’t I just make up a good lie, and tell him that…? I just...I am so ashamed...

“Mm…” Vanessa purred, for a moment losing herself in the passionate kiss. When he broke their kiss, commenting about how he forget one of their quartet never got a climax… she laughed softly… huskily even. “You liar. There isn’t a single doubt in my mind that you didn’t forget...and you were just abiding your time…” It did just lovely things to her heart, hearing wicked excitement tinting his voice. Heart beating faster, warmth spreading across her chest due to the love she felt...she laughed again whenever he took her head, leading her to the elevator. A button was pushed, the elevator jerking before rising fairly smoothly. Suggestive glances were thrown back and forth...broken every once in a while by laughter. Because of busy schedules, it wasn’t very often they were able to relax, and just have fun together. Sure, there was their...extracurricular activities as supervillains...but that is purely business, mixed with pleasure.

On the roof, Vanessa drew in a deep breath, letting out a content sigh while smiling. “It’s been a while...since I’ve last been here…” she commented, both hands stretching up towards the sky. Her eyes caught movement, seeing Connor moving one of the chairs close to the edge of the roof. He got down on his knees in front of it, gesturing for her to sit. Vanessa felt another smile cross her lips. “Oh...It would please me to survey my kingdom…” she purred, striding over and taking a seat. With a quick glance around, she noticed that they could be seen from several other buildings...making excitement bubble in her veins. “You naughty boy…” Her fingers threading through his hair, her other hand tugged at her dress, revealing several inches of creamy smooth legs...as well as the lacy black panties she decided to wear that night.

Alex shrugged a bit when she suggested that she should have done something so they could have retreated. "I could have brought that part of the building down on our heads. Your force shield would have kept us safe and unlike the rest of us I can punch a way out of that much rubble." He said. "There were lots of things we could have thought of but I think they've just been doing this a bit longer than we have." He said. Alex hadn't neglected to notice that both sides of the criminal couple were older than they were. In Black Rose's case that actually held a sort of wicked excitement for him.

When Viola told him what was really going through her mind back then he gave a soft chuckle. His hands slipped back to give her rear a little squeeze. "I guess we sort of turned out to be a pair of buttsluts, huh?" He asked before reaching in and looking at his sister's tag. Somehow his seemed more fitting than hers did. She'd tried to fight it a lot harder than he had. He became acutely aware that his cock was still pressed right up against his sister's pussy. His hips began grinding against hers gently, rubbing their sexes together. It hardly mattered to him that he'd be getting Dr. Prometheus's sloppy seconds if they went through with this. He was chained naked to a gorgeous girl and sister or not he couldn't help but get turned on by that. "I'll be your manwhore if you'll be my slut." He whispered, referring to their tags.

Alex wasn't too worried about how they would get out of here. There hadn't been any indication that Black Rose or Doctor Prometheus would kill or even inflict serious harm on them. The couple had an interesting way of making this all seem like a game that they were playing. There were villains out there you didn't lose to if you wanted to see tomorrow but Alex had no doubt that he and Viola would be released after a couple of days. Long enough for the villains to have their fun but not long enough for their families to get too worried. As with most young heroes it wasn't terribly unheard of for them to disappear for a day or two while they were tracking a villain and they always came home just fine.

He was surprised at Viola's answer, both that she was willing to give it and that the villains may have been far more right about the two of them being sluts than he expected. He held his little sister a bit closer before one of his hands slipped down to her rear, gently cupping one of her soft ass cheeks in the palm of his hand. "We could always try it just this once..." He said after a moment, his cock rubbing gently against her pussy. Alex hardly cared that he'd be getting sloppy seconds, he was chained to his gorgeous sister and it was so much easier to give in than it was to deny what their bodies were aching for. "What do you say Mistress Mind? Shall we make the best of our situation?" He whispered softly, his lips only an inch or two away from her own.

"Maybe you're right but I'll never tell." The good doctor said to his wife with a shrug. It was hard to be business owners, supervillains, and parents and still have time for just the two of them. Of course, their love life was already twisted enough that there was never a need for the two of them to spice it up. Moments such as these almost seemed the rare treat compared to their usual exploits. Though he did have to admit that the heroes they'd gotten their hands on were absolutely adorable, and it was best when they came in pairs.

Connor chuckled as she assumed the authoritative tone of a queen ready to receive the ministrations of her humble servant with little regard to whether or not the peasants might notice and care to look upon his efforts. When her dress lifted he heard the command as clearly as if it had been given aloud. His hands traced their way up her legs, coming to rest on her hips as he leaned in, inhaling softly to catch her scent before his tongue ran its way over her panties. He had no doubt she'd be soaking wet after what they'd just done. When his tongue withdrew he looked up at her, his fingertips curling over the edge of her panties. "With your permission, your highness..." He said, playing the part of the obedient consort wonderfully. He had no doubts that permission would be forthcoming and gently tugged her panties off before leaning back in and pressing his lips to hers, giving her pussy a soft kiss before his tongue plunged into her.

“Mm, darling…” Vanessa said with a little purr to her voice. Shivers went up and down her spine...and throughout her body whenever his hands began tracing their way up her legs, coming to rest on her hips underneath the dress. The man leaned in...his nose inhaling the husky scent of her arousal before his tongue ran its way over her panties. Arousal sank its fangs deep, causing the woman to tremble and moan softly. Of course she had wicked little proclivities...but once in a while...it felt nice to be cherished...to be gentle during such times of seduction. Their eyes met once he raised his head, his fingertips curling over the edge of the lacy panties she had on. “With your permission, your highness…” he said, already tugging down the material before leaning back in and pressing his lips to that intimate pair.

A soft kiss was given...before his tongue plunged in deep. Vanessa couldn’t help the gasp that tore itself from her throat, or the sweet shiver of surrender that followed soon after. Electric blue eyes drifted to a close while she tilted her head back. Strands of gold came falling down the length of her back, shining under the moonlight, and under the bright glow of city lights. “Connor…” she breathed...her voice soft, and yet full of love, and arousal. Her slender fingers slid into the man’s hair, gripping on lightly as he continued to ravage. Okay, maybe he wasn’t ravaging...but that’s what it felt like. Her body was so ready...so needing his, that she felt as though this was torture...even though they have barely started. “Connor, my love...don’t you dare stop, or else I will punish you severely for your actions, because...I don’t want you to stop…”

Viola swallowed the lump in her throat, heart pounding rather fast for her liking...and adrenaline coursing throughout her body, though why that was, she had no idea. I can’t believe… I actually thought about Alex...s-sexually… I mean, we are brother and sister… We’re...We’re related by blood… A dark blush painting across her cheeks, she looked intently up into the darkness, fighting to ignore the feelings in her chest. However...when she thought back on what happened...on him being fucked in the ass by that purple dildo, their eyes meeting across the room...heat washed down between her legs.

Wh-What the-? Viola’s heart lurched when she felt him pull her a little closer, before one of his hands began slipping down to her ass, gently cupping a cheek in the palm of his hand. “H-Huh? We could always...try what?” the teenager asked breathlessly. A small gasp left her lips as his cock rubbed against her pussy...which made her flush just thinking about it. Her small, delicate hands fluttered up to his shoulders, gripping on while her mind, body, and common sense fought for control. Sea-green eyes tried to lock onto his in the dark… only to end up with defeat. “U-Um… I don’t think… I don’t really think I should call myself that anymore… the name doesn’t quite fit…” Various scenarios went through her mind...each one dirtier than the last. “As for...As for us...making the best of our situation… I think you’re just… horny...from Black Rose, and what she was doing...so you’re settling for me… Do you...really want to...do that with me…?” That’s the only reason why he wants to have sex with me...she thought to herself.

Her threats brought a smile to Connor's lips. Dishing out punishments that their young heroes would come to beg for was what they did. The teens currently chained together in the bedroom were guests and no matter how they might struggle they would come to see Vanessa and his way of thinking sooner rather than later. They would also be released before too long. As much fun as they would have been to keep they both knew that they'd have to release them back into the wild and take the chance that they might not catch them again. But he didn't get out that easily. Much of what constituted punishment for their heroes he enjoyed every now and again, but by the same token his punishment likely wouldn't be something he was intended to enjoy. It didn't have to serve any further purpose and she didn't have to let him off the hook until she was ready. It wasn't the sort of threat one should be smiling because of, but he was all the same, because she wanted him bad enough to make sure he understood what would happen if she didn't get him.

His tongue slid deeper into her sex, tracing every familiar bit of her folds. He knew exactly where to strike if he wanted to do the most damage. His fingers crept up her thigh, soon taking the place of his tongue, sliding into her pussy as his lips moved to her clit, pressing against it and beginning to suck. His fingers worked into her with a quick pace but it didn't last long before they slid free. He wouldn't accept any argument as his tongue lashed over her clit quickly. Now that his fingers were slick with her juices and his saliva they traced her lips once more, headed down rather than up this time. His hand slid beneath her and two of his fingers pressed against her asshole. He buried his tongue in her pussy once more as his fingers delved into her rear forcefully.

Alex was afraid that Viola would be disgusted with him. It wouldn't have surprised him. He was actually sort of disgusted with himself for bringing it up, but with Viola's perfect body beneath him he could think of nothing else. "If this was about what Black Rose did earlier I'd be rooting through her toy cabinet right now." Alex told his sister. "This is about me being chained to a sexy heroine." He told her. The tone of his voice making it clear that his thoughts were on her just as much as himself. She was always second guessing herself and selling herself short and he would have loved to change that. "You're thinking about it too, which makes both of us a pair of perverts and neither of us have time for a relationship between school and heroics. Maybe when we get out of here we can still have some fun together now and then." He suggested, loving the idea of being able to simply walk across the hall for a nice steamy fuck if he was feeling horny.

Another rich gasp tore itself from Vanessa’s throat, painting the air with sexual tension embedded within the sound as his tongue slid deeper into her sex. Panting, electric blue eyes came to open, studying the vast, navy blue sky high above. Every breath caused her chest to rise and to fall...her breasts bouncing underneath the sexy red dress that hid skin from view. Her fingers slid deeper into his hair, gripping on even tighter to the dark strands, hips rising when his large fingers took place of his tongue, sliding into her pussy. It was a nice surprise...yet what she didn’t expect was that his lips would move up to her clit, to start… well...administering more pleasure, by pressing onto it and sucking. His fingers worked into her with a quick pace, which didn’t last long before they slid free...much to her displeasure. A little whimper escaped her lips, only to be replaced with a moan. Again her head fell back, body trembling with an impending orgasm that will surely tilt her world on its axis. Her slender fingers forced his head against her...which, in turn, caused his lips to suck harder…and bring that edge all the closer.

“Oh… You certainly know how to treat a lady…” Vanessa purred. “Maybe I should reward you later, if...if you are a good boy…” Her last words containing both possibilities, and a quiet threat, though not too much of the later, she began panting while he continued working at her with a skilled hand. Golden strands of hair flashed underneath the silver moonlight, and underneath the city lights, glowing with an ethereal quality. Her breasts ached for attention… any kind of attention, though right now the pair wasn’t receiving any. With a low growl she reached down to find a hand, and forced it onto a heaving breast. “You...You need to do something...anything...to these...please…” Her nipple was poking through the thin material, giving emphasis to her plea...even though she normally doesn’t beg. Her dark, dark blue eyes met those of her husband’s, while she licked her lip.

Viola bit her lip, not quite sure what to say. “The...The only reason you’re not rooting through the toy cabinet is because we are chained together…” she murmured with a dark blush along her face. “That, and the fact that even if you found that...that dildo… you wouldn’t be able to use it, without help…” Her body shifted underneath his, her hips accidentally colliding with his...her breasts meeting his firm chest once she inhaled sharply, yet there was no denying that every inch of their bodies was touching...and that there was electric attraction passing through their skin at the contact. At the tone of Alex’s voice, the red only grew darker across her cheeks, followed by her biting her lip. “I-I might be… I might, however...that doesn’t mean we should do it…” Ooh, but she was tempted to give in...so very, very tempted… After watching her brother being fucked in the ass, she couldn’t help but wonder what it would feel like...either doing it to him, or experiencing it for herself. Her toes curled far beneath her.

Rewards, much like punishments, were something quite different for Connor than they were for their off and on playmates. Much of what would have been a reward for a young hero trapped in Black Rose's clutches was something the couple did quite regularly. So the offer of a reward of some sort was just as good a motivator as the punishment. For both to be mentioned at the same time she must have been quite turned on by their latest catch.

When his hand met her breast he gave it a squeeze, fondling her breast softly as he changed position so he was around the side of the chair rather than infront of it. The fingers that were currently defiling her tight ass twisted inside of her as his hand changed position. The hand that had been placed on her breast slipped down to tease her pussy, though it had only departed to make room for his lips. He placed a soft kiss on her breast before running his tongue over it, leaning forward to draw her nipple into his mouth and begin sucking on it. His fingers plunged into her pussy as his thumb took over teasing her clit. Each hand fell into sync in its chosen hole, his fingers running like clockwork. Connor always was good with his hands, it was a necessity for someone who made a living building little gizmos (whether they were to sell or to steal). He noticed a bit of movement out of the corner of his eye and pulled away from his wife's breast for just a moment, looking up at the nearby office building. He began to grin a little bit and nodded in that direction. "Looks like we've developed an audience." He said as his lips moved back to her nipple. Sure enough there was a young man, probably in his early twenties starring over at them from one of the few still lit offices. Probably an intern stuck late.

It was problematic to have enemies that knew you had a budding fetish for pegging but somehow it was worse having a sister that did. He blushed as deeply as she was when she insinuated that the only reason he wasn't digging around the toy cabinet for another toy to fill his asshole was the chain connecting the two of them. He was getting sick of her teasing and had decided to do something about it. The way his cock had been grinding against her pussy left his cock nice and slick for what he had in mind. Alex reached down and slipped his fingers under the edge of her collar. Clearly they were loose enough to avoid choking anyone and that meant they could turn in place fairly easy, if not come off. He reached down and gripped her shoulders, flipping her over gently so that she was on her stomach. The back of her collar now connected to the front of his since it stayed still while he turned her. "Maybe I did like being fucked in the ass, but I bet it runs in the family." He growled as he pressed his cock head against her asshole. He took a deep breath before crossing the line both of them knew they shouldn't have and pressing his cock head into his sister's tight ass. He did his best to be gentle, of course, knowing he was much larger than the toy that Black Rose had used on him.

“Ooh...So we have…” Vanessa purred. It may sound a bit strange, given her wide… array of unusual sexual proclivities, but...voyeurism was always a particular proclivity that was difficult to accomplish without it coming around to bite her in the ass later. Her full, sensual lips curved into a rather...mischievous smile, one that had just a hint of promise...and yet, there was sexual hunger along the corners of it as well. “Maybe we should give him a show…” she whispered.

However, given how there was fingers both in her ass, in her pussy...and how his lips were just on her breast, the young man was already receiving quite a show. From what she could tell, he was in his early twenties, an intern stuck in the office with most likely paperwork, when he could be doing much better things with his time. Emerald green clashed with electric blue...a message passing between the pair. “Hm… I believe I know...exactly what we should do…” the young woman said moments later...ideas forming in that wicked mind of hers. “Come, dear…” A petite hand came to rest on his chest, guiding him back...and making those fingers slip out of both of her holes. “I say...we take things up a notch...perhaps by...you pinning me to the nearest wall, and having your way with me...while I cry out…” Vanessa’s lips curved into yet another devious smile, a sexual red flush spreading across her face. It was obvious that she was liking someone watching them...and though his mouth may be hanging open, he was enjoying it too, since he hasn’t looked away yet. In one liquid, graceful move, she rose off the chair, the red silk of her dress falling down to conceal the exposed skin that was revealed earlier. Of course...though the skin was hidden from view, that didn’t exactly mean her curves were hidden as well. Vanessa tossed her golden mane behind her shoulder, before meeting his eyes with a smile.

“Wh-What are you…?” Viola’s mind went on a whirlwind, her chin lifting slightly when his fingers slipped under the edge of her collar. Though it wasn’t tight, and in fact loose enough to avoid choking, it was still a good reminder of the situation they found themselves in. Her sea-green eyes rose and met his when his hands gripped onto her shoulders, the pair wide and confused before he flipped the girl ever so gently over so she was on her stomach. Dark golden threads, laced with brown, fell over a shoulder and trickled down the length of her back, almost tickling her skin. “Maybe I did like being fucked in the ass, but I bet it runs in the family,” he growled, causing panic to spike up in her veins...not to mention her body heat up with heat. The head of his cock pressed against her asshole, making her whimper despite herself. “A-Alex, no...don’t…” Of course, her pleas made no effect, for after taking a deep breath ...he crossed that invisible line that they both knew shouldn’t have been crossed. A hoarse cry erupted out of her mouth, painting the air with its guttural quality. Viola’s fingers curved into the sheets...holding on for dear life. Every inch of her body grew tense, trying to push out the intrusion, but to no avail. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes, falling down the curves of her cheeks. It hurts...just as bad as it did when...that villain violated me...she realized with another whimper.

Connor could hardly deny such a beautiful request and gave her a little grin. Standing up and giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "You're so beautiful when you're being devious." He told her, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke. His hand moved up to her beautiful golden locks and tightened. Connor didn't actually yank at her hair, giving her some gentle direction to turn around, leaving her back to him and the intern. He paused for a moment and she could see him slip something out of his pocket. A second later he moved them over to the wall of the roof access stairs, still facing the same side of the building as the intern. He released his grip on her hair and gave her a light push towards the wall. When she turned around his hand was on her shoulder, pushing her back against the wall and keeping her pinned as his cellphone was thrust into her hand. A wavering voice on the other side of the line quickly spoke. "Uhh... Hello?" One glance over at the office building and she'd see that the intern had the office phone in hand, pressed to his ear. How he'd worked out the number was beyond her but then again, Connor was a super genius. He gave her a little grin as she worked out what was happening, undoing his tie and slipping off his jacket, followed by unbuttoning his shirt, giving her a moment to speak with their audience. Naturally the phone was untraceable so there was no worries about them getting caught. And who would possibly believe the intern?

Alex could hardly have stopped now. As always she was their voice of reason and as always he ignored her. She was already proving to be quite the tight fit for her well endowed brother. He couldn't see her face well enough to see her tears but he knew that she must be crying. He remembered how much it had stung to be pegged by Black Rose and she was starting off much bigger than he had. He leaned in and kissed her cheek softly, his fingers lightly tracing over her body as he took her from behind. "I know it hurts at first but it gets to feel a lot better." He promised her, lightly hugging his sister back against his chest as he pushed deeper inch by inch, pausing every now and then to let her adjust. His breath was hot against her ear and deeper than normal, every movement of her tight hole sending shivers down his spine. He knew he was a horrible brother for doing something like this with his sister but at the same time he'd never felt closer to her.

Vanessa chuckled softly under her breath, though it was quickly cut off by the soft kiss that was given to her. “You’re so beautiful when you’re being devious,” he told her, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke. His hand moved up to her beautiful golden locks and tightened. Connor gently guided her to turn around, leaving her back to him and the gawking intern. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him slip something out of his pocket. A second later, he moved them over to the wall of the stairs, and released his grip on her hair. His hand gave her a light push towards the wall. The same hand went to her shoulder when she turned around to face him, pushing her back against the wall and keeping her pinned as he put his cell phone in her hand. A wavering voice on the other end quickly spoke. “Uhh… Hello?” Oh...I see what his idea is… Almost purring with the deliciousness of such mischief, she watched as Connor loosened his tie, slipping it off before he did the same with his jacket. The shirt followed next, while she naturally had to memorize with her hungry eyes. “Are you enjoying the show?” she purred into the phone, letting the straps of her dress fall off her shoulders. Because of this, just enough of her breasts could be seen that it qualified as a tease. Tendrils of gold came tumbling down when she ran a hand through the mane, the ends resting along the curve of her breasts. “I hope so...because I know one thing for certain… I am certainly going to be enjoying myself, and hopefully you will like the show…” One of her hands lifted, fingertips stroking along bare, creamy smooth skin.

Viola hiccuped, tears still falling down her cheeks, even with his reassuring words and gestures. A hated shiver went along the girl’s spine. The kiss was sweet, that much she had to admit...for the rest, she didn’t appreciate. “I-I doubt it…” she managed, her fingers curling into the sheets underneath her. Pink spread across pale skin like wildfire. Now in an upright position, she swallowed the lump that was in her throat, noticing how he was pushing deeper… and deeper every time he thrust. “P-Please...stop… I don’t...I don’t like this…” Every now and again he would pause, letting her adjust to his girth. His breath was hot against her ear and deeper than normal. However...her traitorous body did start feeling pleasure rather than pain. Trying not to moan, she buried her face into the crook of her arm, her body at the point of trembling against his.

Connor certainly had an ego and plenty of heroes had taken a guess as to why. Money? Intelligence? It definitely wasn't fashion sense, he tended to mix cybernetic armor with suits too often. No, the thing that kept Connor confident even beyond what he should have been was the fact that when he took his shirt off a woman who was not unlike a goddess ran her eyes over him like she was ready to pounce on him and finish the job herself if he didn't hurry up. And she'd been doing this for all the years they'd been married. Supervillainy aside, at the end of the day, the biggest difference between him and that intern over there was that he had Vanessa, and that was all the difference in the world.

He could just barely hear the other end of the line as she spoke to the boy. He took long enough to answer her, longer than Connor was liable to consider proper, but his response made up for it, at least a bit. "Yes ma'am." At least the boy knew to show her some respect. Her husband's eyes ran over her body as she let her dress slip from her shoulders, biting his lip softly before giving up any pretense of patience and stepping up to tug the garment off, quickly but carefully. Her body was quickly revealed to him, but with her pinned back against the wall by his body the intern was denied a good view. "Time to pay the price for your fun..." He growled softly, though without the price he was going to exact this would have hardly been fun in the first place. He slipped out of his pants, his boxers not lasting long either as he freed his thick cock, already rock hard from their little game. His hands moved to her rear, reaching down and lifting her up off of her feet to pin her against the wall, his cock head parting her pussy lips as he pinned her in place for his enjoyment and hers.

"You don't really like it at first..." Alex told Viola. He could sort of guess at the reasons for this, even if he was only just now getting in to anal. Surely a cock as thick as his would have to stretch her a bit to make room for itself. A shudder ran through him as he thought about what it might feel like if Black Rose returned with a toy more his size, or possibly bigger. The doctor had suggested she had some pretty big toys and for a supervillainess the sky would seem to be the limit. His hand slid off of her hip, creeping beneath her body gently, probing and searching till it brushed over her pussy lips. His fingers gently pressed against her slit, easily ignoring the fact that a supervillain had just made her tight pussy his cumdump just minutes ago in the heat of the moment. "Any better yet?" He whispered into her ear, hopping that the pain of losing her anal virginity was starting to become a bit more bearable.

Vanessa may be a supervillain, who indulges on the darker pleasures of life...and though she might have fun with other men, at the end of her day...there was only one man. He had the key to her heart… He could still look upon her body with a ravenous look in his eyes… and at times, caress her with such gentle fingertips… and this isn’t considering how many years they have been married. No man can replace him, not in bed...and certainly not in her heart. Blue eyes clashed with greed...a secret message passing between the two, and earning shivers in its wake. A small gasp left her lips...though it wasn’t out of surprise, no...it would out of pure, undiluted...pleasure, not to mention other feelings she couldn’t put a name to. The cellular device hung limply from her hand while she gazed up at him.

“Mm…” Vanessa purred, feeling a shiver flash up and down her spine in junction to his eyes running over her body. “Good...because you are invited to a show which...few receive invitations to…” she whispered into the phone, hearing a low, husky gasp for an answer. A low groan followed...that proved he was enjoying what he was privy to as much as they were. Her eyes locked onto those belonging to Connor, she noticed him biting his lip softly before giving up any pretense of patience. He moved closer, tugging off her dress quickly yet carefully, revealing the rest of her body to him. Of course, given how she was pinned against the wall by his body...the intern was denied the view. “Time to pay the price for your fun…” he growled softly, sending yet another shiver throughout her. A low purr could be heard, deep in the back of her throat at his words. “I didn’t realize...that there was a price to pay…” she whispered into his ear, letting him go as he slipped out of his pants. It wasn’t too long until she was lifted off her feet, his thick cock parting her pussy lips...throbbing to slide into her love canal. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, the phone hanging forgotten from her fingertips.

“N-No…” Viola managed, the salty remains of her tears now dry on her cheeks, and her body struggled not to betray her words this time around. However...what with his fingers creeping beneath her body gently, unlike the fingers that were on her skin earlier...brushing over her pussy lips, and then pressing against her slit. Fresh tears formed in the girl’s eyes. Finally… a whimper escaped, the hot breath teasing her ear and making her shudder. “N-No...It isn’t any...better…” Yet...the pleasure grew to such a point where she couldn’t resist it any longer, and so mewled shortly after. What...What kind of brother are you...to force yourself… onto your own sister… she couldn’t help but think, bending her head and trying to curl into the fetal position...only to no avail. It was impossible to do, given what was going on at the moment. Her eyes closed against the darkness, her mind trying to retreat into a deep, dark corner.

Connor chuckled slightly. "That's quite a naive thing to say. You know as well as I do. There is always a price for fun if you do it right." Connor said to his wife. He was paying no more mind to the cell phone than she was. The simple fact that they had an audience, watching as well as his angle would permit and listening with all the clarity that the phone would pass along was enough. Any further conversation with the young man would have been an interruption. Connor could have been gentle. But they were on a roof, having just made use of their two captives, and letting an intern peep at them for their own amusement. There was a time to be gentle and this wasn't even similar to it. He squeezed her rear in his hands as his hips bucked forward hungrily, plowing into her body with an excited groan of pleasure that made him sound a bit younger than he actually was. His lips found their way to her neck and he nibbled at it softly. He knew better than to leave a mark. They didn't need the kids questioning what they'd gotten up to last night.

In those rare moments when the world came into focus Vanessa just might be able to spy their audience and pick out the soft noises that were coming through the phone as his hand slid enthusiastically along his cock, jerking off to the display and no doubt dreaming that one day he should be so lucky as to have his path cross with a woman like Vanessa.

Alex already felt terrible for what he was doing to Viola. He could tell that she was lying, hear the pleasure in her voice when she mewled, but there was no denying the fact that he was little better than the doctor or Black Rose. Hell, he was worse than they were, taking advantage of his own sister like this. His groans grew in volume as his pleasure built. He hadn't been a virgin before this but he wasn't terribly experienced either, and it didn't take long for his first try of anal (not on the receiving end) to bring him to his climax. He didn't exactly try to hold back either. When he came he pulled out of her rear, letting his seed spurt across her back, a few stray strands landing in her hair before the rest splattered over her back and her ass. His hands left her body and he settled down onto the bed beside her, as far from her as the chain would allow, which still left him right beside her. Certainly leaving her without a chance to climax was cruel but it seemed less so than continuing to defy her wishes after he'd already had the release he needed. He reached down and grabbed the covers of the bed, gently pulling them over the two of them before whispering to Viola. "I'm sorry..." There wasn't any more than that. He had enough to apologize for that they'd be here all night if he got specific.

“Perhaps it is… Yet, it’s so much fun to pretend that I can get away with it… unpunished…” Vanessa told her husband with quite a seductive purr. There may not be any need to be seductive...however...that is what keeps marriages alive during this day and age. Love could be enough, for those special few...but what really keeps it interesting...was the sex. Gentle, rough...quick, or slow...in any form, it kept the bond between two people alive. Her bright, electric blue eyes on his, she accidentally let out a soft gasp when he squeezed her rear in his hands...right as his hips bucked forward hungrily, which, in turn...caused him...to plow into her body with an excited groan of pleasure. Hers joined his in lustful harmony. The sound made him sound...a bit younger than he actually was, making that electric jolt echoing throughout her body that much more exquisite. Her head tilted back as his lips found their way to her neck, softly nibbling on the expanse of skin there. It was just soft enough to cause her skin to tingle...yet with a hungry edge, and not hard enough to leave marks behind for awkward questions.

Vanessa’s focus scattered for a moment...only for it to piece back together, one piece at a time. After a moment or so...she was able to pick out soft noises coming through the phone, ones that she knew all too well, even if she didn’t know the man making said noises. A low purr of satisfaction rumbled in her throat, even while she bent her head down, nibbling on her husband’s shoulder.

Viola was torn in several directions. On one hand, there was a part of her...repulsed with the idea of being with her brother...and yet, there was another part that was secretly thrilled. It was the part of her...that liked watching Alex being fucked in the ass earlier...it was the part of her that was jealous for that split second...and now...it was the part of her that really… really wanted to turn over, and do something different. Feeling sticky all over, since he did cum along her back, she rolled over until she was on her back...gazing up at the ceiling. There...is that throbbing again...she realized, rubbing her legs together in an attempt to make it go away. However, it was useless. “Are...Are you?” Viola whispered, biting her lip after the fact. “Are you sorry…?” Growing a little bit more confident, she turned her head… shocked that in doing so, she came close to kissing him. It was a sinful temptation… one proving itself to be more tempting by the minute. The covers hiding their bodies from camera view, she reached out to him...her arms coming to wrap around his waist. “That did… hurt at first…” the young girl admitted in a soft voice. “It hurt a lot...but then it started feeling good...and now, I’m just...I’m really horny...and you pulled away...so I couldn’t do anything…” Not exactly sure what to say next, she bent her head, her lips brushing the curve of his neck.

That gasp brought a youthful glint of wickedness to his eyes. He allowed his hands to grow rougher, squeezing down on her rear harder than was needed to keep his grip, kneading her creamy ass cheeks with his rough fingers. That was one thing that always gave away that Connor wasn't your average rich boy. Other affluent males didn't build up callouses. Connor's rough hands were a testament to his hobby. Building that armor wasn't easy on him.

He allowed her to press back against the brick wall. It wasn't terribly worn or rough but it would scrape a little bit, just enough that he could pretend this was punishment, done for his pleasure with no care for hers. He sped up his thrusts as well, his hips smacking into hers with an audible crack that probably had the boy on the other side of the phone beating his meat that much harder. Connor grunted as his cock crammed deep into Vanessa's body, his balls smacking against her rear with the strength of his thrusts. The phone let out a short moan and it became obvious that the boy had just spurted his load. The difference in stamina between Connor and some random office drone was as great as could be imagined. The call had been fun for him for a time but right now he didn't care to focus on anyone but Vanessa. She could thank the boy for playing, admonish him for ending the game too soon, or simply ignore him as she chose and he wouldn't mind a bit.

Alex resisted the urge to embrace his sister when she turned over to look at him, not certain she wouldn't be repulsed by his touch at this point. He nodded softly when she asked if he was really sorry. "I shouldn't have done that and couldn't be more sorry about that." He said, looking into his sister's eyes hoping to find forgiveness there. He listened to her side of what had happened and then suddenly felt bad a second time, this time for stopping before she could get off as well. "Sorry... I didn't know that you'd started to enjoy it." He said to her. His arms wrapped around her waist when she nuzzled his neck, gently pulling her close to him. "If you want I'll help you get off. I'll do whatever you want me to." He told her softly. He knew full well what sort of things he might be agreeing to. His sister was apparently a budding pervert like he was, but right then he sort of felt like he deserved whatever perverse act she might pick.

Vanessa noticed another gasp leaving her lips...and knew, without a doubt, that she loved this man with her heart, body...and soul. There was no other man that could bring such wicked delight into her otherwise mundane life... There was no other man that could make her feel this way. His hands began to grow rougher, squeezing down on her ass, and kneading the cheeks with the fingers. Thick callouses rubbed against that flesh...only bringing a bittersweet edge to the pleasure she was experiencing. Connor may be rich, but he earned his money with hard work, and with a few callouses to boot.

"Aah-!" Vanessa cried out, the sound painting the air with its rich, velvety texture, all while she lost herself in pleasure. Her husband sped up his thrusts, his hips smacking into hers with an audible crack. Through the phone, she could hear a groan, though it was quickly drowned out by Connor’s own grunt. The long, thick cock crammed deep into her body, his balls smacking against her rear with the strength of his thrusts. It was just seconds later that a short moan left the phone, making it rather obvious that the boy had just spurted his load. Panting, Vanessa lifted the phone with just her fingertips. “Can’t keep up...can you?” she purred seductively into the mouthpiece, with a small smile. Given by the quick intake of breath, his cock wasn’t softening, but rather hardening again. “Oh, that is too bad… I could have taught you quite a few things...but alas. Good night, and don’t forget...about this little encounter too soon. Thanks for playing~” With a little laugh, she hung up on the poor lad, letting the phone fall onto the ground. Her arms wrapped around her husband’s shoulders, nails digging into the blades while she moaned. “Connor…” One of her legs came to wrap around his waist, holding on as though for dear life.

Transparent blue-green eyes lifted, the depths studying his for a long moment before Viola began to gnaw on her lip. His arms wrapped around her waist when she had nuzzled his neck, gently pulling her close. “You...You’ll do whatever I want you to?” the girl asked, in a soft, hesitant voice. To be honest, she didn’t know what she’d like him to do. After all...she hasn’t done this sort of thing before today. A light pink blush spreading across her features, only to crawl down the curves of her neck, she tried to think of something that she could command, or demand he do. However...nothing came to mind. “Um...I don’t know...what I want...but why not start with...kissing...and we go from there?” she suggested, blushing ever darker. Her fingertips tracing along the contours of his bare chest, she didn’t dare meet his eyes a second time, not after sounding so foolish. Dark blonde strands fell over her eyes, concealing the blush from view for at least a few seconds, not to mention the embarrassment she felt. What will he say…? she wondered. Will he laugh, or...simply not do anything?

If there was one thing that gave Connor away it was his hands. Certainly he could play the wealthy businessman but his specialty marked him in a way that none of the rest of his family could match. The callouses and scars he'd picked up could have easily been fixed. Medical care aside there were plenty of super powered individuals who could have returned his hands to a pristine condition, and one day he might take one of them up on that. As it was though, he knew full well that he'd just toughen them up again, forging armor from a crashed alien starship or alloying a thermal drill for a bank vault. Besides, he didn't think Vanessa would have enjoyed smooth soft hands nearly so much. They wouldn't be fitting.

Connor's face was inches from her own as she taunted the boy, wickedly giving him a glimpse of what could have been if only he'd been worth her attention. It was probably for the best that he didn't know what he was missing. Vanessa's very gaze, her voice, her wicked mind were worth so much more than that of other women and a smart man would turn down bedding a less talented woman just to have Vanessa's attention, her instructions. When the phone slipped away Connor gave a soft growl "Finally" he said, despite the fact that this had been his idea. The word barely made it all the way out of his mouth before he was kissing her roughly. He got affectionate when she got devious. The kiss was punctuated by groans of pleasure and Connor didn't seem inclined to slow down till he had her writhing.

Alex nodded for his sister. "Anything you ask for." He confirmed. After what he'd just done he owed it to her. Firstly for doing it at all and secondly for leaving her without a climax of her own. Her request gave him pause for a second and then she felt his hand brushing her hair aside. He gently brought his hand to her chin and lifted up her gaze to meet his. He didn't say anything, not having anything terribly good to say at a time like this. Weird as it was, sticking his cock in her ass had seemed rather natural compared to actually kissing his sister. He started to lean in, stopped for a second, and then shut his eyes. His lips pressed against hers and he kissed her softly, lovingly. It was weird expressing his love for his sister like this, especially considering it wasn't necessarily romantic, just sibling love tinted by way too much lust. Well... maybe a little romantic, in so much as two siblings collared naked to each other could get. His hands followed her lead and began to trace up her sides. He carefully avoided being too bold with them. This was, afterall, whatever she wanted

"Finally?" Vanessa purred, only for the single word to be abruptly cut off by a rough kiss. Shock gave way to pleasure...and the most exquisite kind there ever was. Whenever she gets mischievous...or just the slightest bit devious, he got affectionate...and damn, didn't that make her want the man more. The soft growl sent her heart fluttering, not to mention the groans he kept making. If that silly little nobody was listening to what was going on now...well, let's just say that he wouldn't know what to do with himself. Her lips parting underneath his, her fingers delved into his hair, gripping on rather roughly as the kiss continued. Finally, it got to the point where she had to breathe, or suffocate otherwise, and tore herself away from the exhilarating kiss. Panting followed seconds later between the two.

A heartbeat later, Vanessa delved into yet another kiss...this one rougher than the last, not to mention a great deal more passionate. Her fingers sank deeper into his hair, her other hand holding onto his shoulder while her knees grew weak below. More moans slipped past their joined lips...until the air was richly saturated by noises of pleasure, and was growing hotter because of it. One of her hands went down, almost frantically tugging at the material and pulling his shirt up. "Take...Take this damn thing off..." she managed at one point, dark, electric blue eyes focusing on his. There was a rather lovely pink blush along her cheeks...bringing out such a dark color, and her full, pink lips. If one was to look closely enough...that person could see that the flesh was a little swollen due to their heated kisses. "Take it all off... I want to feel your skin under my fingers...I want to feel your skin against mine..." Her last words becoming a husky growl, she tugged him closer, those breasts pressing into his chest...nipples poking him through the material.

Viola noticed her heart skipping a beat when his hand brushed strands of hair, being ever so gentle about it. A breath got caught in the back of her throat...and before she knew it, that same hand went to her chin, lifting her gaze to his. Not a word was said… electricity sparking between the two in the dead silence. Just a moment later...Alex began leaning in, pausing for a millisecond...and then shut his eyes. Her eyes drifting shut, their lips met in a soft, rather tender kiss...which really took the girl by surprise. Of course it felt a little weird...kissing her own brother...however, it also felt natural, after everything they just experienced together. “Mm…” she found herself moaning, underneath the kiss...and his touch, her body melting. A hand hesitantly lifted, fingers slowly...very slowly tracing his firm planes of his chest...going down until she was gripping onto his hip. Her lips parted underneath his with a soft sigh, inviting him into the warm cavern laying beyond...that is, if he so wanted to venture that far. Their skin brushed...given their situation, it was to be expected…but what she didn’t expect was the spark of electricity traveling along her skin.

There was something wonderful about a woman who knew what she wanted and would get it every time. It was always worth remembering that outside of the costumes Connor was just a very smart, very devious man, and Vanessa was still basically a goddess. On the whole though he had little reason to fear her. Partially because he'd come to terms with the fact that if she wanted to make him her bitch for the night it'd happen just as easily as it did for Ricochet and there wasn't much point fighting it, but more importantly because he'd learned to move quick when Vanessa wanted something. Her powers could easily peel his suit from his skin without leaving so much as a scratch but if that happened everytime she wanted him undressed he'd need to start buying cheaper suits.

Connor still supported her with one hand, expecting her to hold herself up as well while he quickly stripped his shift off. Once his belt was undone the thrusting of his hips caused his pants to slide down until he could simply kick them off. Once his shirt was off he pressed up nice and close to her, loving the feel of her ample titties against his chest. "There... better?" He asked between moans before leaning in and growling into her ear. "Now how about some nice claw marks for my back?" With that said he picked up the pace, lifting her up a bit and tugging her hips forward to get a better angle, his hips meeting hers roughly.

Alex's experience with the kiss was about the same. It felt a little weird at first but more natural as the kiss progressed. He smiled when he heard her moan. He took that as a signal to let his hands roam a bit more freely. One of them slipped up to cup one of her breasts, gently fondling her. She wasn't as stacked as Black Rose but then again, who was? Viola's titties were fantastic and Alex sort of wondered how it had taken him this long to realize that. He felt her lips part beneath his and took that as a sign that she wanted something more, gently slipping his tongue into her mouth to search for hers. Not that it went directly for it. Instead he gently probed and teased as he worked his way towards her tongue. Alex's fat cock was hard once more and with the chain that bound them together it was absolutely impossible to keep it from rubbing against her pussy, not that he really wanted to. He gently broke the kiss, smiling softly at his little sister. "If it's alright with you I could put it in and we could see how it feels... Might as well at this point." He said with a little chuckle, gently rubbing his fat cock against her pussy lips.

Electric blue eyes, dark with arousal and lust, ran over the man's naked chest, taking in every ripple of muscle...every hard plane there was. The pants were kicked off before too long. Once his shirt was completely off, Connor pressed those hard muscles up nice and close...her breast's curves meeting the planes rather nicely...rather exquisitely. "Mm...much better..." Vanessa purred between moans, feeling a shiver flash up and down her spine whenever he leaned in and growled into her ear. His question brought forth the devilish side...not that she had a particularly nice side. "I would be more than happy to give you claw marks on your back..." she growled back, a wicked smile making its way onto her lovely features. Her eyes took on a mischievous glint, and a soft laugh escaped her lips, the music playing in the air around the two.

Without a second of hesitation, Vanessa wrapped both arms around him, causing her breasts to press harder against the harder planes of his chest. Another purr rumbling in her throat, she glanced up at him through long, golden lashes, the nails bit into the skin right below his shoulder blades...slowly, exquisitely.... moving down...and digging in more while doing so. Left in their wake was deliciously stinging red trails. "Do you like that...?" she growled softly into his ear, nibbling on its lobe after asking. There was a seductive purr in her voice...one very few people have the privilege of hearing, one that could make a man harden within seconds.

"Aah..." Viola hadn't expected him to move so fast...to have his hands roam over her body so soon. And yet... it felt so...good. Her skin warmed under his touch, and when one of his hands slipped up to cup her breast...a jolt of pleasure flashed up and down her spine. Transparent blue-green eyes widened in the dark, her breath catching in her throat. Alex's tongue gently went past the girl's parted lips, and instead of immediately entangling her tongue in an enticing, erotic dance...he probed, he teased...all while working his way towards her tongue. It wasn't long before the kiss broke, though...and she met his eyes rather shyly, unsure what to think. "Um...I...I guess..." she replied, the words barely above her whisper. To be honest... she'd rather have him take his time...exploring every inch of her body...making her bones melt, and making the heat build within her body until it gave way to passion. Maybe she was imposing her delusions onto him or whatever...but she always wanted her first time to be tender...sweet. It was a moot point, for sure...and well...she couldn't help but hold onto such delusions, despite everything that's happened. With a nervous smile, the girl bent her head...blonde waves falling forward to hide her flushed cheeks.

Connor smirked back at her when she agreed to give him what he wanted. He was often called one of the smartest men on Earth but at moments like this he remembered why he wasn't. A smart man would have been afraid to have Vanessa looking at him like that and instead Connor found himself dying to see that look again if he went to long without it. His body stiffened when she wrapped her arms around him, his own fingers digging into her rear slightly as he anticipated what'd come next. What came next was just right.

Anyone could have left claw marks down his back but only Vanessa could do it the way he wanted. She was an artist with those nails and no matter what he did she never seemed to loose her composure so completely she couldn't manage. Each streak she left was perfectly placed, the perfect depth. He moaned out as she marked his back like the wicked artist she was, his hips pistoning forward as he buried his face in her neck to stifle what was quite a load moan. "Ohhh god yes..." He managed, the more she scratched the harder his hips met hers. He had asked for the pain but seemed just as happy to return it, ready to fuck her until she'd lost all sense as revenge for doing exactly what he asked for. It was impossible that Connor could have possibly loved Vanessa more than he did.

Alex instinctively brushed Viola's hair from her features. It seemed an odd thing to do considering what would come next but after what he'd done a second ago he found that he really didn't mind the idea of making love to his little sister. He was definitely a pervert and she'd gotten wrapped up in all of this thanks to him. At least whatever made him willing to go along with this seemed to run in the family. "Alright Viola. If you need me to stop just say so." He said, sighing softly before gently pressing his hips forward, sliding his fat cock head into her with a gasp, his hands tensing for just a moment before they began to roam again, moving quicker and with more purpose as he became the second man to have taken her like this.

Back
Top Bottom