Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not So Super Now (Yenpointfive and Frogger)

Yenpointfive

Supernova
Who would have suspected that Connor Wright, head of Wright Enterprises was actually the great Doctor Prometheus? Actually, plenty of people, considering that a brilliant inventor being the alter-ego of the mechanical mastermind sort of made sense. Of course, he was quick to silence anyone with actual proof, preferring various underhanded methods, chief among which was the use of lawyers, to protect his image. Keeping the kids in the dark had been a bit of a tricky prospect, though it was easier for him than some, seeing as he didn't have any direct superpowers without one of the suits.

It wasn't hard to see what his wife saw in him. He was rich, brilliant, and damn handsome too. Tall and slender with dark hair and emerald green eyes made for a striking appearance. He had a good bit of muscle to him too. Even with the suit to do most of the work, beating down random heroes was still a lot of work. For the moment he was busy occupying himself by wading through machinegun fire, happily blasting corporate security drones as he made his way to the Teslasoft corporate vault with the intention of stealing whatever was inside. He'd tried to break the encrypted files to figure out what exactly that was but that was taking a while and frankly, he was planning on doing this just to cost a rival cooperation money. He was a rather imposing sight in full battle armor, eight feet tall, armored in what looked like tempered steel, and sporting glowing green slits on his helmet instead of eyes. It didn't help that his head and shoulders were perpetually on fire, though the fuel that maintained that effect burnt at a low enough temperature that they wouldn't set anything else alight. The flames were green though, which didn't help the intimidation factor. He glanced over at his wife for a moment, wondering how she was enjoying their day out so far.

Alex Wright was turning out to have an infuriating good streak, something his parents had tried so hard to talk him out of. They weren't really trying to force evil on their kids, they just didn't want them to make the mistake of becoming heroes. Still, Alex had done just that when he realized he had some degree of control over how the laws of physics worked. It wasn't really telekinesis or anything. He actually had to be touching something to alter it. Still, he was included in the list of things he could mess with, giving him the ability to hurl himself like a bullet and punch right through solid steel. Kinetic weapons could also be forced to either bounce off of him or simply flatten harmlessly against his skin (well, generally it left bruises. The power wasn't perfect). His secret identity, Ricochet, had a few obvious weaknesses, mostly related to the fact that the ability to get hit by a dump truck and barely feel it does little to stop someone from setting you on fire or hurling lasers at you.

As for costuming, Alex had gone with a jet black costume with several neon blue lines highlighted throughout it along with a pair of goggles to keep the wind out of his eyes while moving at high speeds (something that could easily be done using his powers but was surprisingly annoying to have to constantly think about). The tight suit did a good job of showing off his body. He was a bit smaller than his father but more muscular since he didn't have gadgets to help out. It was easy enough to imagine that he'd be handsome under the outfit and you'd be quite right. His blond hair was a bit on the shaggy side and he had his father's bright green eyes.

As Connor plodded through the hall a wall beside him suddenly burst open and he was sent flying into the one beside of it. The hit would have probably broken several bones without the armor. Not having super powers would do that for a body. Still, with the armor he shrugged it off fairly readily, standing back up and looking over at the young man before letting loose with his flamethrower. Naturally Ricochet was ready to get away from Prometheus's attack and actually jumped over the flames, launching himself with great force and trying to smash the doctor's face with his knee. The metal clad monster knocked him off course with a quick smack from one of his gauntlets, sending him into a nearby wall. A grin spread across his face, not that it was visible behind the featureless steel mask. "Honey." He called, the suit changing his voice to a mechanical rumble. He looked the young hero over as he spoke. "I believe the young gentleman is looking for a fight. Would you like me to save him for you, or just grind him into the floor and let someone else pick up the pieces?" He asked, prompting an indignant response from the young hero. "The fuck are you talking about?" He growled as he sprung off against one of the walls and kicked at the iron titan. The kid had spunk but he was out of his league. The real question was whether he was better off getting his ass beat black and blue or winding up as a plaything for the villainess. Connor decided that taking the beating was probably the better option if they were giving him a choice.

Plenty of people have suspected Connor Wright being Doctor Prometheus over the years, yet only a handful ever did think of the possibility that his wife may be a villain as well. Vanessa just never did come across as particularly…malicious or wicked. Of course, this could be because of her superb acting abilities. Confident, independent, and vibrant in energy…evil didn’t fit when describing the young woman. While these simple words did describe her true personality to some extent… there was another side lurking beneath that proverbial mask few knew about.

Vanessa was a natural beauty. Many women steal glances whenever the chance presents itself, and it wasn’t uncommon for whispered conversations to be held behind raised hands. Of course this didn’t bother her in the slightest. Why should it? Jealousy drove those women into throwing barbed comments in her direction, and in all honesty, at times it proves amusing. Truly that green monster is a powerful emotion. Besides…how can females not be tainted, when looking onto such beauty? Rich golden locks cascaded like a molten river down her back and over her shoulders, a few threads curling just so around a lovely face in the shape of a heart. Even her eyes tend to mesmerize, even hypnotize, with their striking electric blue. During the early morning routine, she usually applied just the tiniest bit of blush, perhaps mascara… Today she didn’t bother with any of it.

It was fun, causing mayhem, dodging machine gunfire, mutilating security drones…. There was no better way to start the day, really. Laughter bubbled up her throat, only to escape her lips and dance like musical notes. At five feet eight inches, she didn’t intimidate their enemies the same way Connor did…but the powers she had at her perusal was another story. Piercing blue eyes inspected the young hero who dared to go up against Doctor Prometheus. A dark red mask hid the majority of her face, and her long golden mane was held in a high ponytail. Not much could be said of her costume. Though its design was simple, just being red with no other distinct color scheme, tempered metal pieces were fastened at the joints of the body. “I don’t think it much matters, darling. He’s just a little boy playing hero. You can grind him into the ground…or burn his body into ashes. I will be handling his foolish companion.” A wink towards her husband and fellow villain followed soon after.

Viola didn’t respond to the taunt. Why must villains always have monstrous egos, anyway? It was quite annoying… Maybe it is a psychological defense mechanism, one hiding their true feelings behind brave words? It could be… Transparent blue-green eyes, very similar to tropical seas, not to mention a perfect mix of her father’s and mother’s eyes, analyzed the current situation at hand. Her lips curved into one faint smile. Though her powers did not lie within exchanging punches or withstanding dangers of epic proportions…she was still a formidable opponent despite this. Every hero and villain alike has at least one chink in their proverbial –and perhaps actual- armor. Nobody is perfect, no matter how much that individual believes so. Fire crackled loudly in the silence following the villainess’ words. When it came to costumes, hers was not the most elaborate, or the simplest in design. It was dark purple along with bright yet subtle silver stars. A cape concealed a great portion of her body from view, as did the helmet.

“Hm, on the other hand…” Vanessa’s fingertips tapped her bottom lip. An idea was starting to develop within that wicked mind of hers, one of which neither teenager will particularly like. Once it came into fruition, her lips twisted into a smile. “I definitely would love it if you save him… I can even save you this little morsel. Later on, we can just…gobble the two after a romantic evening together…” Underneath these words were implications, the kind Viola didn’t understand. Due to the nature of said implications, it was unlikely Alex would understand himself. “We can have dinner…perhaps a movie with popcorn… and heroes can be the icing to such a wonderful night.”

The battle began. No security drones were left to witness, nor were any men actually coming to see what was happening. Blows rained down, kicks delivered one after the other, and flames ate greedily at everything. It didn’t take but ten minutes before an entire wall collapsed. Viola –better known as Mistress Mind to the general public- did her best, projecting a barrier right before it fell onto her brother. Cold sweat ran down her spine in rivers and streams. Her breath came in spurts, and at times her vision swam in dizzying circles. It was getting harder to resist every attack that came their way. Both arms trembled as she thwarted yet another massive wave of darkness from Black Rose, her muscles painfully throbbing during the process.

“I can’t give up…” Viola told herself, though it didn’t help to say it. Defeat felt imminent. No matter how much she hated to admit this, even within the safety of her own mind, it was obvious. They were going to lose. Her conscious reached out hesitantly, lightly touching upon her brother’s. We should retreat, Alex… These villains are too strong for us. We have to go, before we are taken as their…play toys. Or worse, killed. Please… Listen to me when I say this! I am near my limit already. Everything is falling apart. We need to get out, or else this place is going to fall down on top our heads. Her voice grew softer, in order to convince him. There was wisdom in her words, even though she was young. Alex…We have to go. Now. Before we can’t.

Connor wasn't surprised by his wife's indifference to the boy, it was just one more unlucky turn for the hero. It could have been worse, mind you. It wasn't like he was some sort of psychotic killer or anything, the boy would probably live through this, even if he spent a couple of years learning how to walk again. "You heard the lady. Let's not keep the reaper waiting." He rumbled as he advanced on the younger man, ready to pummel him with every ounce of his enhanced strength.

In actuality, this was a mistake, one that he realized as soon as he brought one fist straight down on the boy and felt something snap. Ricochet, on the other hand, was doing just fine for having been hit by a fist the size of his head made of some futuristic alloy. As Connor retracted his hand, seeing where the glove was bent Alex laughed triumphantly. "The harder you hit me, the sooner you break." He growled and lunged at the titan, delivering a punishing flurry of blows that actually staggered the doctor for a moment. The suit, naturally, had an answer to such a problem, in this case, a sonic weapon fired from the chest plate. It'd liquify organs if he kept it on long enough but the short blast simply nauseated the boy and threw off his balance. In the case of someone who's standard attack involves hurling himself like a wrecking ball, this quickly translated into him punching a hole in the wall near Dr. Prometheus rather than impacting the suit like he was supposed to.

As the boy pulled himself from the wrecked wall Connor listened to his wife's proposal. She could tell he was grinning behind the mask, and eying Mistress Mind while he was. It took practice to figure out what was going on in the mind of a man who's only visible features were an expressionless metal mask wreathed in flames. After a moment or so he spoke up. "I've just booked us reservations at that new french place. I'll let you pick the movie. Do try to keep her in one piece... And avoid damaging her face. I'll do the same with the boy." He told her, the mechanical voice of his having gained an edge that she could already tell was excitement. There was nothing quite like ruining innocence and these two were certainly innocent.

Alex was actually making progress. He was easily the quicker of the two and if it hadn't been for that sonic weapon Connor would have probably been forced to torch the boy to win. Every now and then he'd score a blow that would actually damage the armor and Dr. Prometheus was noticeably more sluggish by the end of the fight. In the end, the disruptor mixed with general exhaustion was enough to put the villain in the lead. The suit didn't get tired, Alex did. By the time that Viola had contacted Alex they should have already been running. Not that this was normally a problem when they had to retreat. Alex could make any one of these walls an exit, and if it had just been him he would have hurled himself to safety with all the force he could still muster. But he couldn't leave her, and when he went to collect his sister for their escape his path was blocked by Connor. "You seemed to have missed the memo. That's my toy you're trying to steal." He rumbled at the young man.

The doctor gave the boy another burst from the disruptor to stagger him and then grabbed him about the throat. He'd figured this out by now. If he tried to snap the boy's neck he'd only break his own hand when the force turned back on him, but give him a gentle squeeze and... there we go, the kicking and squirming had started. He was damaging the suit sure enough but not quickly enough to avoid running out of air. When the boy went limp Connor eased up, tossing the lad over his shoulder as he turned to Black Rose, waiting for his wife to collect Mistress Mind so that they could be on their way.

“I will certainly try my best, darling. No guarantees though.” Vanessa’s eyes went from one hero to the other, studying the young man clad in black, and obviously liking what she saw. Excitement began to dance within the electric blue pair, along with delight and quite a deal more. “After all…I do enjoy playing with new toys…” A smile –this time along the lines of hair-raising instead of beautiful- formed on her otherwise lovely features. Moments later, laughter left her lips. It didn’t last any more than a minute, perhaps even two, but it lasted long enough to where goose bumps rose.

Viola’s blood ran cold. Her heart pounding wildly inside her chest, much like a caged bird desperate for escape, she fought to regain her composure once again. This time, however, it proved to be more challenging than before. In the face of the unknown…especially when the unknown involves a loved one, of course such dignity is beyond her…capabilities. Fear sinking its fangs deep into that organ which keeps things working like they should, its dark poison spread throughout her body in mere seconds. No…No, I mustn’t give in to my fear… Dark Rose is just...playing with me…toying with my emotions… Both hands curled into fists at her sides, half crescent moons forming in her fleshy palms. For a moment, there was nothing but the pounding of her heart, and the silence between hero and villain. Then...a strange sort of…rumbling slowly rose to interrupt it. Confused, Viola glanced here and there for its source, uneasiness found its way into her system after a minute or so. Where is that coming from…? The realization hit her… just as the vines erupted from the ground, dust settling over the scene.

Dark Rose –or better known as Vanessa Wright- smiled darkly, almost maniacally. “Aw… Is the little hero scared? That is too cute. Why don’t you just give up now, and hand yourself over? I promise we won’t hurt you or your friend here…too bad.” A laugh threatened to escape her lips, but this time she restrained herself from doing so. It was rather…intoxicating, seeing that fear in her sea green eyes, and yet…she couldn’t help but feel that there was something familiar about those eyes. Maybe…she knew the girl behind the mask? No, impossible… There was no way. What were the odds, really? Slim to none, that much she knew for certain. “Come now…I made you a decent promise…why won’t you take it? Because you believe you actually have a chance of beating us? Aw…you are adorable!”

“I am not scared by the likes of you!” Viola snapped, eyes like blazing fire. Of course…this wasn’t entirely true, seeing as how she was afraid…but she wasn’t going to admit that. Not to the face of her enemy, and not to anyone else. It wasn’t just a matter of pride…but a matter of fear. “You are just one egotistical villain who doesn’t know who you are dealing with! I know I have a chance, no matter what you say!” Her hands rose in time to prevent several striking vines from making contact, her barrier shimmering around her lithe body. It was invisible to most eyes, with no iridescent hues revealing its existence, yet the barrier did distort the surrounding area the slightest bit. “Al- Um… I-I mean…M-M-My partner…” Here she bit her lip, cheeks turning dark red due to embarrassment. “R-Ricochet is…very important…not only to the city…but to me… Let him go…right now!” When more vines came rushing forward, intent on maiming or injuring the young girl clad in heroic blue…another barrier was made, this one having a reddish-yellow hint to its surface.

However…Viola never did excel at hand-to-hand combat. More of a mental person than physical, she always preferred using logic instead of her hands when dealing with others. It was easier than heated words and hastily given punches. Perhaps that was the reason why she and Alex worked well together. He made up for what she lacked, and vice versa. Viola fought to regain her footing, black spots dancing before her eyes. Every muscle throbbed in protest, which she in turn ignored. After a minute or so, the girl fell to the ground, unable to keep herself from doing so. A strangled cry left her lips. Of course it couldn’t be heard, what with the mask and all. N-No…I have to save him… Alex... I’ll rescue you, I promise… Along the edges of her peripheral vision, she watched how the vines were retreating…right from underground. Black invaded her mind and eyes soon afterwards.

Connor scooped up Viola from the floor and tossed her over his other shoulder. His hand rested squarely on her rear and Vanessa caught him giving her a squeeze. Now that the heroes had been dealt with he could drop the act. "I'll give the children a call and tell them we're going to be home late tonight. I doubt they'll want any details on the romantic evening their parents have planned." He said before pausing for a moment. By now she knew that the Prometheus suit acted as all sorts of technological devices rolled into one. Being a cellphone was one of the most mundane things that it could accomplish. After a minute or so he spoke up again in a tone that Vanessa could hear. "No one picked up so I left a message. Surely they're out somewhere getting up to trouble so I doubt they'll even notice we're gone." He said before starting out of the building, carrying their prizes across his shoulders.

The beginning of their romantic evening was actually quite normal. He picked the restaurant, she picked the movie and no one was the wiser as to where their plans for the night would take them. Of course, this would give the young heroes time to wake up and realize their plight. They'd been left in the bedroom within the villain's lair. Naturally the lair needed a bedroom. You never knew when a cute hero was going to drop in or you'd have other villains over. Imagine how happy the couple had been to find out that kink was a common diversion for supervillains.

It wasn't as if their sex life wouldn't have been good without the additional play things. For a man pushing fourty Connor was the envy of men half his age. Tall, well built, with dark hair and even darker eyes. He was in great shape and he'd caught a couple of Viola's friends trying to sneak a peek at his body on more than one occasion. It was a pity that they were off limits. Vanessa did know how he loved to corrupt younger women. Still, they'd had to make their children's friends off limits for obvious reason.

Alex awoke to find that he couldn't speak. There was some sort of rubbery tape covering his mouth that more or less shrink wrapped into place, preventing him from speaking, he glanced over at his sister to see that she had the same sort of gag on, as well as a metal circlet around her head. He could tell that there was something or another around his neck in addition to the shackles that held his wrists and chained him to the bed. One glance around the room was all he needed to know he didn't want to be here anymore. There were all manner of sex toys lying around. Dildos, plugs, paddles, restraints, everything a sick villain could want for a fun night in with some heroes. There was even a video camera in case they wanted to record the session for later. That was easily enough for Alex and he yanked his wrists apart, using his power to break the shackles. Which is exactly what would have happened if the collar didn't deliver a high voltage shock that left him numb and useless for the next minute or so. Apparently using his powers got him shocked, which meant he couldn't break free. Viola would discover that trying to generate fields caused the circlet on her head to pump vibrations into her brain that disrupted her powers and gave her a splitting headache until she stopped trying to do that.

After dinner Connor drove them both back to the lair, stepping around the car to let his wife out and holding out her mask to her before putting on his helmet. Once in place it lit up with the usual green fire. It was sort of odd how the helmet fit perfectly well with the mech suit and the the Armani suit. He loved looking the part of the well dressed villain. "Ready to go sample our dessert, darling?" He asked, holding out his hand for Vanessa. Tonight had been a magical evening for them just as it was about to be hell for those two trapped little heroes.

As far as romantic evenings went, tonight was…absolutely perfect. It was a simple evening, true, yet still…it was nice to get out. The soft, sensual music playing out from skillful hands, lit candles set on a table set for two, along with fresh flowers…a fireplace burning at the far corner…it was all very… exhilarating. However…underneath it all, there was a current of…anticipation, surging through her blood. Maybe it was because of her…somewhat perverse tendencies…but Vanessa couldn’t stand conforming to the norms of society. The mundane day-to-day routine of marriage…the daily responsibilities of motherhood…it makes her want to break free from the conventional, monotonous way she was living her life. That could be the reason why she is good at what she does…why she is so good at being so bad. It is her way with…breaking those chains which keeps her bound to such things… not to mention letting out some of her frustrations at times.

Vanessa made sure to dress appropriately for such a night. Her dress was a bold, vivacious red, clinging to every curve. Being sleeveless, the neckline dipped down to rest between her lush breasts, which of course provided a peek of what she had to offer. The red material came to an end right at mid-thigh, offering a very impressive view of her long, slender legs. No much jewelry could be seen, seeing as how she didn’t much care to wear any, when she didn’t need anything to…you know…make her more beautiful. Her golden mane flowing about her face and shoulders, lips curved into a seductive smile… why would she need precious jewels?

Of course with all perfect evenings…it must come to an end, whether it be sooner or later. The movie –Hitch, the one she chose- added the right touch to such a night…making it begin with a funny note. Dinner was lovely…yet there was dessert waiting for them at home. After dinner they drove fifteen minutes back home, with Connor acting the gentleman and opening the door for her. Vanessa could tell by the excited little twinkle in his eyes that he was looking forward to what was ahead just as much as she did. Her lips curved in a seductive, yet mischievous smile, she accepted the mask he offered, it fitting like a glove over her features. Now Black Rose, villain and master of plants, she placed her hand in his, and rose out of the car. “I most certainly am, darling,” came her reply. “The heroes will be sweet…and ripe for the picking, don’t you think? After all…I am quite sure the two are innocent and pure…in every way we can imagine…”

Viola came to only an hour or so after the battle. At first she wasn’t aware of her inability to speak, but of how her mouth was dry. “Nn…” Hands tugging sluggishly at the shackles which bind her, it wasn’t long before she realized that movement was futile. The rattle of metal rubbing against metal was her first clue…and when she fought to open her mouth –maybe to yell, but who knows- the tape clung ever tighter to its contours. Where are we? She asked herself, fear sinking its fangs deep into bones. I want to go home… I want to be far away from here… Her eyes came to open, only to regret doing so. All sorts of sex toys were lying around…each more horrifying than the last. Dildos, paddles, restraints, were everywhere, and even a couple things she had no name to. A video camera could be seen set up at the corner of the bed, for recording what goes on later on. If her eyes wasn’t playing tricks on her…it was already on, the blinking light indicating that it was recording their horror. No…we have –no…need- to get out! Brows crinkled, she tried to break the shackles with her powers…yet a vicious jolt broke her focus instead. Her muscles grew rigid, hands curling into fists at her sides. I have…I have to try again… Metal circlet glowing once more, at the same time she strained against the shackles, arms trembling with effort.

“Oh look, honey! The little mice are trying to get away!” Black Rose emerged from the shadows, her arm joined with that of Doctor Prometheus. “Isn’t that just…too cute?” The dress she had on was dazzling, golden hair free and flowing about her shoulders. Yet there was something oddly familiar about such attire…as was the suit her crime partner wore. “I can play with this handsome man…can’t I, honey?” the villain asked, her nails just barely scraping Ricochet’s cheek. “I can’t wait to see him yell from all I have to offer… Besides…you’ll be free to play with little Miss Mistress Mind over there… I saw how you were eyeing her curves and such…”

Every eye was on them, exactly how it ought to be. Connor thrived on jealousy. There was nothing like knowing that men half his age were ignoring their dates to try to get a better look at Vanessa. If not for all of Black Rose's wicked little proclivities he'd have envied the boy that was tied to their bed. He knew first hand how much fun having her full attention could be. He lead her inside, engaging the security system behind them, just in case these two had friends that would show up for them. Sure, a few more young heroes to the party sounded like fun but even a pair of seasoned villains could start to tire themselves out if they had too many playthings to tend to. "I'm not quite so sure about that..." He commented. "The way Miss Mind tried to save the other you might think they're an item." He said, deciding that someone bound to a bed didn't really need "mistress" as part of their name. She could tell he was grinning even behind the helm. The tone of his voice changed when the evil smirk was present. "Who knows, maybe after this she'll thank you for teaching her little boyfriend a thing or two?" He suggested, knowing that no one was going to get thanked for what was about to happen.

Ricochet looked up as the villains entered the room, deciding that one more go at freedom was probably a good idea. He lunged forward and rather predictably got himself shocked again. This time he went limp for a second. The shackles dialed up the voltage every time he tried to use his powers, making each try seem like less and less of a good idea. "Of course, dear. You know I don't mind an audience when I work but, let's face it, voyeurism is a waste of your talents." Connor said when she asked about the boy. Alex looked up at Black Rose and found himself starring. How could he help it? She was gorgeous, and that was coming from someone who'd never thought of himself as having a thing for older women. So much for that. Still, the tone in her voice had his blood running cold. The goggles kept his eyes hidden but she knew they were fixed on her. When she offered up his sister to the doctor he growled something against the tape that held him silent, for all the good that would do.

Connor turned his attentions to Viola, walking over to the nearby table that had been set out. "You don't really think you're getting out of here by struggling, do you?" He asked as he picked up something off of the table. "My advice to you is to be a good girl. You'll pick up a thing or two to show your boyfriend, we'll let you go when we get bored of you, and who knows? Every now and then we find a hero that's sick enough to start enjoying this..." He said before pushing a button on the device he was holding. The thing in his hand looked rather like a bone saw but with a blue circular blade. It made a soft but wicked whirring sound when he turned it on. He knew he had her full attention so he tapped the blade against the table, effortlessly biting an inch thick cut in solid metal. He then turned to her, leaning in and pushing the blade softly against her stomach. That sight was enough to get Ricochet to lash out and get himself shocked again, though it turned out to be for nothing. The blade sliced a clean cut straight through her clothing but the second the bluish cutting surface touched her skin it deformed, flattening against her body rather than cutting into it. It was little more than a tickling sensation as he started to guide it up her stomach towards her chest. From the look of things the one thing the saw couldn't cut was skin, making it perfectly suited to removing her costume, strip by strip. Of course, it wouldn't distinguish between what was the costume and any underwear that might be beneath, so she couldn't really expect to slow him down there.

“I-I’d rather turn you into the police first!” Viola shrank under his attention, toes curling, and fear making another appearance inside her stomach. It was a poisonous thing, fear. It is unreasonable, unjustified every once in a while…and well…when there is something to be afraid of, it has a tendency to freeze its victims in place. Fear…is one hell of an emotion, induced by primal instincts… One can usually hide, or confront their fears, or whatever is causing the reaction. However…only so much can be done, if a person doesn’t have the courage to ignore that whispering voice, because then…it can take over their life. After all…fear is a tyrant with an iron fist, no mercy…and with a vicious bite. Unfortunately…she can’t seem to pull –or rather, yank- on the reins of her fear. It has power...and it was gaining more ground, roots sinking deep into the rich soil of her chest and stomach. A soft, almost inaudible whimper escaped from her throat, though it became muffled due to the tape. Her hands fought against the shackles, though of course, it was to no avail. No…no, please! I don’t want this…any of this! Please! Let…Let me go! Let Ricochet and I go! Those blue eyes darted to the bound hero to her right, reading the rage…the fear, and the other emotions playing through the orbs.

Vanessa gave a soft chuckle, her eyes bright and dancing with excitement. “Do you think so? Because even if voyeurism is a waste of my talents…there is something rather…arousing about being watched, isn’t there?” One knee came up, the red dress riding up until a lot of creamy skin was exposed when she climbed onto the bed. “As though it’s…forbidden…” At these words her lips curved into a smile, one of which brought shivers of dread and anticipation up one’s spine. Several golden strands fell to brush the hero’s cheek, just as her fingertips found the shackles binding him. “Like what you see, little hero?” she purred, the smile turning into another kind altogether. Due to her position…he could see just about everything…including the pair of lush breasts threatening to fall out of her dress. Their eyes locked on the other, her hand reached out…until her fingers located the item she was looking for. “That’s good… because you are going to be here for quite some time…and so is your little partner. You might as well get a good show.” Another laugh poured out of her. Tonight was certainly going to be fun…

Viola tried to struggle against the bigger man, shackles digging harshly into the skin of her wrists. Doctor Prometheus’ words proved to be wise…yet she couldn’t think of listening. Surrender wasn’t an option, not when their lives were at stake here… A wicked whirring sound caught her attention, as did a flash of light reflecting off metal. Her eyes followed the bone saw as he used it to cut into the solid metal table. Oh no… Dread joining hands with the fear inside her chest, the young girl fought a small whimper from rising up her throat. No, no, no…please don’t… The blue circular saw began coming forward, the sharp blade eager for the taste of her flesh. I’m going to die here… Viola thought with no doubt, already mentally preparing herself to see crimson blood seeping through her blue outfit…and for the pain that is sure to come. However…that pain never came. Instead, the saw cut straight through her clothes… and the end flattened as soon as it touched her skin. One eye opened, then the other behind the mask. I’m… I’m alive…she realized. That means… more is coming… This proved itself to be true when he started guiding the blade up her stomach…towards her chest. A shiver ran up and down her spine as cool air caressed her newly exposed skin, nipples growing hard almost immediately. Of course…the villain didn’t know of it yet, but…he will soon enough. Such knowledge made shame burn on her cheeks, red traveling down the length of her neck until it reached her shoulders. One knee rose to try and protect her body from his eyes…however, what use would that be? In this situation, she was powerless…and there was nothing she could do to stop him. A soft whimper did escape her throat this time around.

Connor was starting to think Vanessa was trying to tell him something. Maybe he would need to arrange for her to catch him having his way with young mistress mind later. Then again, if it was an audience they wanted he could simply fire up the computer. The sex lives of supervillains were generally pretty interesting all around and he could think of at least a dozen who would be willing to act as an audience for this. But that was a thought for later. Right now tonight was just for him and his wife to share. He supposed the two heroes might have to be counted for their participation but right now they were more toys than people to him.

When Viola's knee came up he gave a little growl and reached down to smack her inner thigh with his palm. Whatever mechanisms the power armor had in it to boost his strength, it was clear that this suit had something similar built in. Formal wear for the distinguished villain, it seemed. Either way, when his hand impacted her thigh there as a nice loud crack, forcing her leg open and leaving a stinging sensation on her thigh, very close to something much more vital. "We're not doing that." He said simply before reaching up to peel away her top, chuckling slightly when he saw that her nipples were hard. "That's better..." He commented as he fondled one of her breasts, his hands warm but rough. His fingertips began to trace her nipple for a little bit before giving it a quick tweak just to watch her squirm. "If you were trying to follow along with the plot. This is the part where I ponder whether your bondage is getting you wet yet and you tell me to go to hell. Then comes the part where I find out anyway." He said before starting up the saw again and cutting lower this time. Since it couldn't actually cut her he didn't seem very careful what he hit with it, though actually his aim was spot on. The saw flattened against her body, leaving a cool sensation as it moved down lower and lower until it finally bumped against her clit, where he let it linger, just to watch her squirm.

Ricochet was having trouble keeping his eyes off of Vanessa. The bulge in his suit was growing rapidly and it was becoming clear that he'd give Connor a run for his money in endowment. He didn't answer her when she asked if he liked what he saw, afraid that that was already quite evident without him saying a word. Alex had certainly never been with an older woman before but if the word MILF hadn't been invented to describe Black Rose than her picture should have at least shown up in the dictionary article for it. Without any options Ricochet decided to maybe try playing the villains against each other. He had to do something to try to help Viola before that perverted villain got serious with her. "Doesn't it bother you that your husband is giving all his attention to a girl ten years younger than you? I mean, he hasn't thrown a glance your way more than once since he set eyes on her." He said quickly, hoping to drive a wedge between the two villains. Connor didn't say a word in his own defense, of course. Vanessa knew better than to be threatened by some teen tart playing hero. He did, however, take a moment to smirk behind the inscrutable metal mask he wore. Ricochet's guess for Vanessa's age had been low. She was old enough to be his mother. Just maybe that might get the boy into her good books. Afterall, what villain didn't like to have their ego stroked?

Black Rose’s electric eyes devoured the young man, leaving no part of his body untouched by her gaze. “No...it doesn’t bother me… I know better than to feel threatened… After all, why should I feel threatened? The little hero doesn’t know anything about being a woman...I, on the other hand...know everything there is to know...for I am a woman…” At this, she let her lush breasts press against his chest, so that he could experience just what she was talking about. With a wicked smile she brought her hips to his...making the two sets grind together rather hard. Buzzing followed her words, a saw much like Connor’s coming to life in her hand. “I must say...thank you for your compliment about my age…” Its blade began cutting into his costume right at his chest.

Moments later, skin became exposed to her hungry eyes, one glorious inch at a time. “Mm… I see you work out often…” the villain purred next to his ear. “Look at all these muscles…” Her fingertips began caressing his pectorals, the nails scraping around his nipples every once in a while, just to tease. “Let’s see what else you’re hiding under this suit of yours…” Giving a low, sexy laugh, the saw came on with a whirr, its blade eating through his suit down along his belly...until it stopped between his hips. Black Rose licked the very tip of her fingers, nails picking at the edge of the rubbery tape over his lips. “I want...to hear you as you cry out… in shame...and in pleasure…” Her teeth nibbling on an earlobe, harsh bites began raining down along his neck’s curve...like she was giving him punishment. After every bite she licked the tingling skin, however...which only brought a wave of pleasure washing over him. Her fingers began trailing down lower...until she felt his impressive bulge, giving it a slow, sensual stroke. “Oh...what is this I’ve found?” The little saw provided just enough room for her fingers to dip down into his suit...and feel the hardened flesh straining against his boxers. “You are enjoying yourself…naughty little boy…” Another laugh later...and the lovely woman tossed her golden mane over her shoulder. Dark, stormy eyes met his eyes, even through the goggles, crackling with sexual energy...and with promise. “Don’t worry, little hero...you will be used… quite effectively…”

Mistress Mind -or Viola, as known by Ricochet- flinched at his unwanted touch, nipples growing harder still despite all this. A small whimper escaped the girl’s lips. How...How did we even get into this situation…? Why is it...even though this man...this...Doctor Prometheus… is our enemy...and is touching me in this manner...it feels...good? Even the stinging sensation left behind by his smack on her inner thigh...felt good...no, better than good… Why, though? Why did she feel like this? Did he drug her, and Alex, while they were unconscious? It was a possibility… “I...I am not trying to follow any plot…” she told him in a shaky voice, those sea green eyes reflecting all the turmoil she felt right then. “I still say...go to hell, however… because that is where you belong… You are nothing...but a monster…” Her fingers curled into fists, nails digging into the meaty palms. When his saw started going lower she went rigid, senses going on high alert...and when the tiny, cold blade paused right at her most intimate of sports...every muscle in her body, including her heart...went still. Fear made an appearance within her system, like an old friend just waiting to come back. Her breathing rough, she tugged at the shackles uselessly, wishing with all her might that she was stronger...that she was faster...that she could have, somehow or another...prevented this from happening. If anything...she wished that Alex could have been saved from this predicament…

Alex didn't realize that he'd guessed all that low on her age but when she pressed against him and thanked him for the compliment he was tempted to stroke her ego a bit more. He quickly put the thought out of his mind. He had to find a way out of these bonds so that he could rescue Viola. He knew she was probably thinking the same thing about him, a thought that filled him with shame when he realized that he actually didn't want to be saved just yet. The way he was straining against his pants any old idiot could have seen that he wanted Black Rose.

He shivered as her nails scraped against his nipples, biting his lip to keep quiet as she explored his body. The first time she bit his neck she encountered a bit of resistance. It felt more like biting into a block of wood than yielding flesh. It was obvious that his powers were pressing back against her. Of course, he knew this was liable to piss her off and soon she could feel the resistance slip away and let her teeth sink deeper, prompting a soft gasp from Ricochet. If the situation wasn't humiliating enough, she was bound to realize what the lack of resistance meant. He was actively letting this happen to him. He couldn't get away from her, which made not resisting her a prudent choice. When her hand dropped to his bulge he arched his back slightly, gently pressing back against her fingers by instinct alone. When they found what he was looking for he groaned lightly, his body overly eager for her touch. What she said next made him shrink away from her touch though. Just hearing her tease him about his erection, calling him a little boy, made shame course through him. It made him feel like his mother had just caught him masturbating (far closer to the truth than he actually knew). After that he couldn't quite meet her eyes for a bit. Not that his shame did a thing to mitigate the arousal coursing through him.

"I'm a monster?" Connor asked with a laugh. He loved the way the helmet turned his already sinister laugh downright spine tingling. "Sorry, sweetness, but if I'm to play a monster you're going to have to play a better victim." He said as he peeled away her costume. "See, in my experience, just about everyone who dresses up in spandex and runs around the city at night gets off on the whole hero villain game. Look at your boyfriend for a second... He's been eye-fucking my wife since they met. And you... well, your innocent act is getting a little old. Let's change the tune, shall we?" As he spoke his finger came to rest on her stomach, trailing around a little bit but moving downward with every word he spoke. Inch by inch he crept lower until he could trail his fingertips over her pussy lips. His thumb came to rest on her clit, rubbing it gently to get her attention. "Now, tell me to go to hell again..." He said, eager to hear the horny young hero try to curse his name again.

“Naughty hero… I can feel your need, pulsing in my hand… I can tell...just how much you want it… What happened to resisting me, hm? Did that resistance...disappear?” Vanessa was enjoying this way too much. At first Ricochet was struggling with everything within his power, and now...he’s given in to the ecstasy… Her lips met his neck again, kissing that sensitive flesh, until...she gave another bite...one meant to arouse, right in the crook. The tip of her tongue lapped over the bitten skin, which of course didn’t dampen things, but rather fanned the flames. Her slender, gifted fingers wrapped around his hardened length, at first just rubbing around the tip. “You really are a naughty little hero…” she purred into his ear. Those fingers -not to mention her palm- pressed against the aching arousal, stroking it.

Yes...Vanessa was definitely enjoying this, entirely too much. Maybe because it has been far too long since she’s last had fun...or maybe because it’s not often she even does this, but… either way, she didn’t want this to end. Not yet, she didn’t. Purring next to his ear again, she continued to tease his aching length, every once in a while just slowing down her hand...that way it was almost torture. It wasn’t long before the saw whirred to life, its small blade cutting through the tight suit with ease once more. Fold upon fold curled away from his body, more skin being exposed to her blue stormy gaze. The last of the suit was clinging onto his biceps and thighs as though for dear life, though it was no use. Sooner or later, all of the suit will be gone...and that...is when the true fun begins. “You know...you probably should let out all the pleasure you’re feeling...by either moaning...or by groaning… Hm...You can also participate in this… After all, you didn’t seem to have any problem with that earlier, when you arched your back, pressing...this...into my hand…” Vanessa emphasized her point by rubbing one finger over his member, her lips curving into a smile when she heard the young man groan. “Mm-hmm...just like that… Now then...I bet you would love to see...just a little bit more of me...wouldn’t you?” Those tormenting fingers withdrew from his sex, only to rise towards the neckline of her red dress.

“I-I do no such thing!” Viola hissed, toes curling as pleasure and hate came to mix. Why…? Why...Why does it feel good...when it’s this despicable man who is touching me? “You should go to hell...because you are the worst kind of monster there is! You stole us off the street once you beat us...and now...you’re using us as your own personal...play toys! You are no better than the criminals locked away in prison!” Her sea-green eyes flashing, she tried to use her abilities...only to receive a massive shock through her system. A cry escaped her lips. Fingers curling, body tense, it took a while for it to end...and when it did the young hero sagged, panting. There was a pounding headache right above her temples. Despite her state, those eyes again rose...only to glare at Doctor Prometheus. “I-I may not be able to do anything now...and I might not be able to do anything in the near future...but I swear… one day...you will pay for this…” Her words were cut off by a moan, one of which she couldn’t keep back.

Alex might not have been a virgin but he wasn't terribly experienced either. Heroism didn't leave a whole lot of time for relationships and no matter how you looked at it, Vanessa was probably more skilled than any girl at his school could have hoped to be. Just her fingers alone had him squirming. He bit his lip to try to keep quiet, his cheeks flushed behind the mask from the embarrassment of being treated like her plaything. When she leaned in and began to nip at his neck he let out a surprised gasp and before he knew it it had turned into a moan. He was having more and more trouble keeping his hips still as his arousal grew and even the single finger she stroked across his length made him roll his hips softly against the mattress, grinding his manhood back against her. When she asked if he wanted to see more he didn't answer at first, he couldn't bring himself to answer out loud, knowing that Viola would hear him. Instead he nodded his head softly, that dress did nothing to hide the fact that Vanessa was built to make a young hero's dreams come true.

Connor laughed when she told him to go to Hell again. When she tried to lash out at him he found himself grinning wickedly behind the helm. "Haven't we established that that's not going to work?" He asked. Clearly she had some trouble grasping the concept that she would end up in pain if she continued to try to struggle like that. When he got a moan out of her he knew he was on the right track. He reached up and undid the cuffs that held her to the bed, though he quickly cuffed her wrists together. At this point, if she got out of his reach, she could try to run. She wouldn't get anywhere, of course. Even if he didn't have many of his toys on hand his wife still had her powers.

"Honey, this one doesn't seem to understand the correlation between acting up and getting shocked. Next time she does, take it out on her boyfriend, alright?" He said, figuring that that ought to be enough of a reason to keep her still. He climbed onto the bed and pulled her into his lap. She was soon resting ontop of his bulge. Clearly the good doctor was quite well endowed, though with a wife like Vanessa he pretty much had to be. He reached down and gave her rear a little squeeze, holding her close so that her sex rubbed against his with only the fabric of his pants separating them. "Go on. Help me get these pants off. This time I really would obey. Your boyfriend is doing so well and it'd be a shame if I had to ask my beautiful Rose to punish him for your mistakes."

Viola didn’t know what to do, much less what to think. Fear was pounding alongside her heart, which kept beating against her ribcage like a drum. Even tears, shameful as it was, stung the very back of her eyes. Why…? Why did everything happen like it did? Did she and Alex really deserve to be...violated in such a way, when all they are trying to do is help the city? A small, almost inaudible click caught her attention...making hope leap inside her chest, much like...well, a candlelight flickering against one hell of a snowstorm. However… that hope didn’t last long...for her wrists were cuffed together in that next moment, not to mention she was pulled into his lap. At the feel of his...bulge, fear reared its ugly head once again, and both hands came to grip onto his shoulders in a death grip. “N-No…” she gasped. “P-Please…don’t…” Him squeezing her rear made the young girl squeak...and also blush a dark rosy red, a shade not unattractive on those porcelain cheeks. Of course, not much of her face can be seen...due to her mask. “Please don’t...I don’t...I don’t know anything about this kind of thing...and I don’t want Ricochet to be punished because of me…”

“You do…?” Vanessa purred next to the young man’s ear. Already more of her breasts were exposed...the tight, rosy nipples poking through the red material. “Hm...I wonder if I should let your see more…” she teased, eyes bright with mischief. Her tongue lapped at his neck, bringing forth another moan, which she found great pleasure in. It was...satisfying, making a man crumble under the power of arousal, especially when that same man initially resisted her. A few threads of golden blonde fell against his cheek. “Why...don’t you try to convince me to do so, my little horny hero…? I don’t show myself to just anybody…” Of course, this was torture in of itself, for now...he must admit how much he wanted more...and he must beg for it. Otherwise...he will not receive anything else.

Tears stung the back of Viola’s eyes, a few close to escaping already. Her hands were losing grip on his shoulders, so now she has to lay the pair on his chest. Even through his suit, she could tell that he was well-muscular...and well...she couldn’t help but admire what she could feel. No...No...I shouldn’t be feeling this way...I really, really...shouldn’t be thinking this way either! It’s just wrong! However, despite these thoughts...she let out a soft moan whenever she felt his bulge rubbing against her sex, and blushed a dark red underneath the mask. Her body grew tense, disgust rolling through her body, as well as arousal. I am nothing but a disgrace...she thought with a deep frown. Of course she can’t do much about her situation at hand...but as it continues on...she is growing to not want to escape. Those sea-green orbs lifted up to Doctor Prometheus’...though he couldn’t see it.

He considered taking off the mask when he noticed that she was blushing. Connor wanted to get a better look at her, to see her cute features awash with shame as he taught her to be his. He knew that he couldn't do that though. Once masks came off there was a possibility of recognition. Maybe she was the daughter of someone famous, someone he could be expected to know. Superheroes came from all walks of life these days. Likewise he couldn't take off his mask. Wright Enterprises was a fairly major company and recognition would dull the fun. So, for now, he had to let her mask hide the beautiful shade of red her shame brought about. "No? Don't?" He asked with a chuckle. "You're missing the point here. Yes, I am going to. You're going to learn. And if you don't play the part I'm writing for you then both of you are going to get punished for it." He told her.

Alex gasped when she purred into his ear, glancing down at her breasts once more and catching sight of her nipples. With him chained down like he was he couldn't do much to convince her other than simply beg and much as he hated the idea he was much too horny not to. "Please, won't you let me see the rest? I've never had anyone to really teach me about this sort of thing before. You brought me all this way... it'd be a waste if you didn't use me for something, right?" He asked. He'd done a bit more than Viola had and was sort of lying but he could read a room. He had a gorgeous older woman who'd caught herself a handsome younger man. He knew his role. She wanted someone to play the innocent young man that she could teach and corrupt and for what she was offering he'd act the hell out of his role.

She wasn't obeying him but that moan of hers made it hard for him to want to punish her. For one, she seemed more interested in saving her partner and the boy's begging had probably ensured that he wouldn't receive any form of torture that wasn't intended for Vanessa's enjoyment. Since she wasn't helping him out of his pants he decided to take the liberty for her, undoing his pants and freeing a member that rivaled Ricochets for size. He reached out and gripped her hair, forcing her down until his shaft was eye level for her. "I've been more than kind and I think a thank you is in order. Go on. Give it a kiss and thank me for being merciful, or else I might not be." He told her.

“N-No...I don’t...I don’t want to learn… I don’t want to...do this…” Viola whimpered, fighting not to look at his member. Both hands curled into fists against her chest. Several threads of light brown slipped through his fingers, the ends just tickling her cheeks and the underside of her chin. There was still the dark, ashamed red color on her face, but it was quickly spreading...to her neck, and down farther still...to her breasts, and even making her nipples appear darker and more rosy. The pert pair were still...much to her disgust...aching for more attention...to the point where she was stifling whimpers, so he wouldn’t find out. Those translucent sea-green eyes opened, one at a time...narrowing on his stiff member, despite the disgust the young girl felt towards him and the situation at hand. I wonder...what will happen if I do try to escape… I know he said that he was being merciful, and that if I try, punishment will be dealt… However… I-I have to try...

Viola grit her teeth, and forcing all thoughts away, jerked her head out of the man’s grip. The mask almost came off, yet it didn’t, which meant that… well, she didn’t know what exactly it indicated. Pulse racing...heart slamming against her rib cage with increasing intensity, she tumbled off the bed with wobbly legs...heading towards the nearest exit she could find. With her hands in cuffs, walking was rather...difficult...but even that didn’t stop her. Dark purple strips, strewn with bright silver stars, fell away from her body, providing no protection from roaming eyes whatsoever. Luckily the cape did conceal a little bit...however, not nearly enough. Flapping and twisting, it hide and revealed her lovely little ass...not to mention her long, toned legs. It became tangled around her legs after a number of steps, distracting her from impending interceptions...or in this case, impending attempts at capture.

Thick green vines came to intercept her path, wrapping around her legs so she couldn’t even move. Viola let out a gasp, swaying this way and that, close to falling over. Yet before she could do even that, those vines crept further up her body...until finally, she had to collapse, though she was caught easily. Little thorns sliced through her skin, crimson blood trickling down over her bare calves and thighs...and well...the position she was made to land in was very compromising. Her legs were spread out, almost offering herself up to any man...her most innocent of places exposed to any hungry eyes that may roam in her direction. The ends of the vines were around both her breasts, tweaking the nipples...making her whimper and squirm, wanting more...but hating that, all the same.

“I’m sorry, darling… I should have paid more attention…” Vanessa called out, her electric blue eyes going towards the captured young girl. “I was having...too much fun with my little hero… Please don’t make me punish my little play toy, just because yours tried to escape… He was being so good…” To emphasize her point, one small, yet capable, hand reached down… and started rubbing along his hard member, much like she did earlier on in this game of theirs. Much of those luscious, mouth-watering breasts could be seen, spilling out of her dress, though not nearly enough to satisfy anyone’s hungry desires. The other hand aided the first, except it was rubbing in the opposite direction of the first, so it felt as though two women were stroking his youthful member.

Alex nearly jumped up to help Viola but forced himself to stop. He'd only make things worse if he provoked a fight. Doctor Prometheus may not have had his toys but Black Rose was magical. Right now, one of four people in this room was a threat and it wasn't him. He watched Viola hit the ground before turning away to look up at the wicked mother who had stopped her. "Please get him to show mercy on her. Please." He asked softly, still playing the part of the obedient pet, even as her hands started to rub his manhood.

"It's alright, dear." Connor said as he stood. He hadn't even bothered to chase her. Why would he need to when he could access the door locks from his helmet? There was no way for her to escape even if she had reached the door. He stood up and moved over to his conquest, reaching down and grabbing a handful of her hair to twist her vision back towards her partner. "Honey, neither of them will take us seriously if we don't make good on our threats. I'm afraid you'll just have to punish him anyway. You don't have at least one idea how to have your fun and punish him too?" He asked, not for a second believing that his wife couldn't come up with something enjoyable to the hero's detriment.

"Now, you're going to watch your friend there get punished for something you did, and I'm willing to bet that you're going to enjoy the show." Connor said as he crouched behind Viola, gripping her hips and pulling her back against him. His manhood pressed softly against her pussy, rubbing against her lips and giving her a great feel for just how large he really was. He'd love to get a handful of her soft breasts but he wasn't about to interfere with the vines, lest the thorns decide they had a new target. Instead he set his sights on her cute rear, bringing a hand down on her ass roughly. The other hand tugged at her hair, forcing her to remain watching Black Rose and Ricochet as he lined his cock head up with her tight slit before starting to force his way forward, sinking slowly into her virgin body.

Vanessa let out a long, pained sigh. “I know, darling, I know… It’s just… We were having so much fun, and it would be a shame to punish him, when he’s been such a good little hero..." Her skilled fingers left his throbbing manhood, only for her tongue to lick the tip of it teasingly. While he moaned and twisted about, caught in the grip of ecstasy, she reached into the nearby nightstand...where she keeps all her...toys. From it came out a dildo...purple, at least six inches long...and with black straps dangling off of it at various points. Next she brought out lubrication, the best kind money can buy. “I’m sorry...but bad boys and girls must be...punished…” Electric blue eyes admired that naked body for just a moment, wishing that things had gone differently. If only that little girl didn’t try to escape…

The shackles were removed without much trouble, though it wasn’t long before the pair was back around his wrists, with him rolled on his stomach. After a bit of...adjusting, Vanessa managed to put the black straps around her hips...so that the purple cock was lined between her legs just right. Once she applied the lubrication, making it glisten, she set its mushroomy tip against his ass. “Now then...get ready for your punishment…” she purred into his ear, giving the lobe a teasing lick before thrusting her hips forward. It met some resistance, but that was to be expected, and it slid into his ass one slow inch at a time. A cry of...well, it could either be pain, or pleasure...but it was certainly pleasant on the ears. Her hand flew down onto one ass cheek, spanking him until it was a rosy pink...then red.

“N-No! St-Stop it!” Viola cried out, trying to ignore the feel of his...manhood against her sacred spot. However, she couldn’t ignore it for very long, for pain was soon scrambling her thoughts and worries to the winds. “H-Hey...don’t do that…” she whimpered, twisting her head away from his rough hand. More pain tore through her body...making tears prick the corner of her eyes. The thorns retreated away from her skin, so no more blood trickled down her naked form, yet vines still kept her in place. Despite everything, though...her nipples were aching for attention… Why...Why was that…? It was beyond explanation...beyond comprehension, even… There was just no reason for her body to be...wanting anything he had to offer. Especially with the pain… Once he thrust into that one place fully...there was a tear...and it was right then that she could feel liquid going down the inside of her thighs. No...no, no, no, no, no… He didn’t… More tears pricking her eyes, a few escaping the lovely pair, she forced herself not to make another noise.

Connor smiled behind the mask and shrugged. "If I were to guess what his punishment is going to be, we both know that you'd have done it to him sooner or later anyway. Besides, you know how I love watching you do that." He said, intentionally being cryptic about what it was that was going to happen to Ricochet. And what he said was true, she already knew her husband enjoyed watching her punish other men. She was at her best when she was bad. The poor hero was trying to follow what was going on but between her fingers and her tongue she was good at distractions and it wasn't until she had both the dildo and the lube out of the drawer that he got a good look at it. "Ohh fuck no..." He groaned, pulling away from her as much as he could with the shackles in place. When she got them off he tried to slip her grip but since the other was still attached and his powers wouldn't allow him to accelerate with the collar on she managed to get the other hand cuffed once again.

When she pressed the tip against his ass he whimpered. "Please..." He whispered softly. "I was good..." It was all he had the chance to say before she thrust forward, popping his cherry and causing the boy to let out a cry of pain. It was no wonder either, he was tight as a vice around the toy. When the spankings started he shuddered, squirming to try to get away from her, though there wasn't much he could do with his hands cuffed behind his back, leaving the only position he was capable of remaining in "face down, ass up". He could stop the spankings though. He just needed to shift the force from his rear to her hand. Alex cried out harder from the next strike than he had before, shocked that he couldn't stop it. The collar prevented offensive use of his powers but the only explanation for the lack of any defense was the dildo currently slipping into his rear. He couldn't muster the concentration to defend his rear from her swats while she was packing her purple playmate into his ass.

When Mistress Mind told him to stop it, Dr. Prometheus brought his hand down on her ass even more roughly. "We've been over this. You don't get to give orders. You get to beg, and I get to ignore you." He growled as he thrust deeper. His hand mirrored his wife's as much as possible. The two heroes would look too adorable side by side with beet red asses not to spank her brains out. Of course, size alone would play part of her punishment. Ricochet was obviously getting some degree of mercy since Vanessa had clearly found herself a pet she liked. They had all sorts of toys here and strapons ranging in size to the utterly ridiculous, but she had started small. Viola, however, didn't get to start small. She instead got to have Connor's thick cock stuffing her pussy deeper with every second while she was spanked. And when the vine's drew away he found something for his free hand to do, slipping down go grip one of her perky teen titties. He rubbed his fingertips over her nipple softly for a moment, knowing that was exactly what she wanted. Too bad bad girls didn't get what they wanted. The playful rubbing quickly turned to a rough tweak of her nipple and soon her was rolling it between his fingers with little thought of what would bring her pain or pleasure, all the while cramming his manhood deeper into her pussy with a primal groan ringing out beside her ear now and then, even managing to be louder than her spankings every so often.

“I do know how much you love watching me do this…” Vanessa gave the young man one last spank on his red ass, and then just gripping onto his hips, thrusting deeper into him. Sooner or later, he was going to stop crying out from pain...and start crying out for an entirely different reason. Until then, she’ll just have to please herself with another method… One delicate hand crept down between his legs, finding his length...which was still hard, despite the pain he was experiencing. “Don’t worry, little hero…” she purred again into his ear, “you’ll start enjoying this here very soon… I guarantee it…” The tip of her tongue licked up the side of his neck, just as her fingers wrapped around his cock...stroking it slowly...sensuously. Her hips thrust forward, the purple dildo sliding into him...before she pulled back, the tip just barely probing his ass. “I do agree, though… You are a good boy… You were enjoying every second of earlier, weren’t you? Why don’t you admit it, loud enough for your partner to hear? Hm?” Another spank, softer than the others, were given to his backside.

Viola couldn’t help the helpless sobs escaping her lips, nor the little whimpers of pleasure. Tears streamed down her cheeks one at a time, leaving behind transparent trails, and glittering like diamonds. For some reason...she couldn’t tear...couldn’t look away from the pair on the bed. Maybe it’s because she’s seeing her brother in a new light… or maybe it’s because...of the bittersweet pleasure going through her body...but...there was heat...building, inside every vein within her...spreading...until there was no escaping it… A ragged cry left her mouth when a particularly rough tweak was given to a nipple, leaving it sore...and still wanting more. Oh… how far we have fallen… I can’t believe...that I’m actually enjoying this… Alex, too… she thought, unable to think as such. Her fingers curling into fists behind her back, she wished that she could...do something, anything...to fight back...to escape, and to save them both. I can’t believe I’m so weak… I couldn’t do...a thing...when she captured him...and I couldn’t save myself, or even run away...

Vanessa continued pumping into the young man, not hard or fast, else she would hurt him… but just enough to where he could feel it...and appreciate it. “There, now… you’re liking it, aren’t you…? I told you it will start feeling good soon…” Adjusting the shackles around his wrists, she pulled him up onto his knees, that way his back was against her chest, and her nipples poked into the skin. “There is much you have yet to learn...so much, about how to give pleasure… and how to take it from another person. I bet...you have had little...fantasies about your partner there...about licking between her legs...tasting her skin...about plunging deep into her hot, wet pussy… Do you fantasize about her…? Hm?” Her fingers rubbed up...then slowly down, for a moment teasing his nipples. The purple dildo continued plunging into his body, going in as deep as it can...before slowly pulling out, with only the tip probing him. “Take a look over there… Watch him fuck her...watch her cheeks grow red with every stroke...watch those breasts bounce, and get harder...just aching for attention… Why don’t you imagine just wrapping your lips around one of those rosy buds...sucking...making her moan your name?” Vanessa usually didn’t like men thinking of other women while she was with them, but this...is an opportunity, submerged in the sands of desire. If he could acknowledge desire towards his partner… ooh, the fun that can be had… A hand reached down between his legs, the fingers wrapping around his manhood and stroking sensuously.

Connor watched his wife defile the young hero with her strap-on, knowing that the boy had no idea how lucky he was to be in her good graces. There were plenty of much bigger toys around here and Vanessa could have been so much rougher with him if she cared to. Alex bit his lip when she told him he'd start to enjoy this. He would have loved to believe that but for the moment all he could focus on was how it stung to have his ass stretched by the toy she was wielding so expertly. All that changed as soon as her fingers brushed against his cock, which was overly sensitive from having her toy prodding his prostate. He whimpered when her fingers brushed his cock. This time it was pleasure that made him whimper. He glanced over at his sister when he was prompted too and found himself growing angry at what he saw. It didn't take a genius to realize that she was getting into this already and it irked him that she'd given up so easily after her resistance had resulted in him having to take it in the ass. "I was loving it. I ohh!" He was cut off when she spanked him again. Even soft spanking disrupted his speech since his bright red ass was quite sore. "I wanted to fuck you so badly..." He admitted to Black Rose, loud enough for Viola to hear.

Connor looked over Viola's shoulder at his wife sodomizing the young hero. He would have probably preferred a bit rougher show but his wife was clearly more interested in training the boy to accept her strap on than she was in actually punishing him. And he was hardly going to argue for anything bigger and badder. He knew full well he couldn't order her about and wasn't interested in drawing her ire by trying. Instead he decided to tease his pet heroine "Thinking about what it's going to be like when I take your ass?" He purred into her ear. "Or wishing that you were the one pegging him?" He doubted either one was the answer and truthfully he didn't want to know. Just in case she actually tried to answer he flicked one of her nipples quickly, preferring her cries to her weak attempts to deny him. After each time he abused one of her nipples he'd wait a bit before doing anything else. He'd continue to fondle her breasts but he let the pain start to fad before pinching her nipple and rolling it between his fingers. His fingers became rougher and more insistent as his hips sped up, his fat shaft plunging deep into her as he watched Vanessa fuck her partner.

Much as Ricochet hated to admit it, she was right. This was starting to feel good. His cries of pain had begun to die down, replaced by the odd groan here or there as she hit a particularly good spot, her fingertips making him squirm as she pulled him into a kneeling position with his back against her chest. When she tried to divert his attention to Viola he glanced at his sister for a moment. "Sure... She's sexy... but you know who I really want..." He said, quickly shutting down the idea of him and Viola together. There was barely a pause before he told her he wasn't interested in Viola, sexy though she was. Vanessa was more than smart enough to know what that meant. It wasn't that Ricochet didn't want to bone Mistress Mind, it was that he had a reason not to.

Another weak cry left the young hero’s lips. Viola swallowed the lump growing in her throat, a few tears still streaming down her cheeks...only to fall, unbidden, off her chin. Those sea-green eyes, so lovely, almost like two rare, unique gems...went from one person to another, not sure what to focus on. “N-No…” she panted, chest heaving with every breath. “I-I’m not...I’m not thinking about...any of that…” Actually...that was a lie...though she would never admit it to the likes of him. It’s not her fault that she was thinking such...unorthodox things...of things forbidden, that should never be taken into consideration. Her body trembled against his, heart pounding very hard against her rib cage. Why…? Why am I...enjoying this…? I don’t want to...I don’t want to be enjoying this… Such thoughts scattered when the villain plunged deeper into her body...deeper...faster, and harder… Her back arched, and her breasts came to press right into his fingers...despite the increasingly rougher treatment the pair was receiving. Ahh...n-no… No...Viola thought, a seed of loathing spreading throughout her heart for her treacherous body… Every inch of it began quivering under his influence...not so much quivering from fear, no. Instead...it was quivering out of pleasure, out of the climax that was soon to come, though of course...she didn’t know this. With her experience -or lack thereof-, how could she know?

Vanessa took note of this, and her lips curved into a rather...unnerving smile. So...there’s a reason he can’t...indulge in his partner, and what she has to offer… Interesting… I’ll just have to find out what that reason is…not to mention make that reason...vanish. Her electric blue eyes bright with renewed excitement, those skilled fingertips stroking his hard flesh harder and faster. “I can understand that… After all… I’m a woman...and she is nothing but a girl...playing at being a woman...don’t you agree? Of course...there is a certain...allure...behind such naivete… behind her skin never having been touched before… Look. Isn’t it rather obvious...that this is her first time...yet she can’t seem to look away from you… Hm, I wonder what is going through her mind, while she is being fucked from behind by my darling there?” With that lingering between them, she thrust the strapon even further into the young man, wanting to hear him gasp… wanting to listen to such reluctant groans… to make those wheels turn inside his head. It would be… delightful, to make him cross whatever line lies between those two, and to make him fuck the young heroine. After that sudden thrust, she yanked him up, a hand on his jaw making him look over in their direction.

“Aah…” Viola’s eyes met those of her brother, and the heat spiked not only in her body...but in her very blood. The vines retreated, no longer restraining the young girl, but now leaving her to Doctor Prometheus and his...care. Both her hands curled into fists, though she wouldn’t dare… even think of trying to escape again… Don’t...Don’t look at me… Please… I’m ashamed as it is… she thought. Her breathing fast, and her silly heart pounding against her rib cage, she swallowed the lump in her throat and faced his gaze head on. Normally...she would try to avoid it, no matter what the cost...but how could she hide from it…? There is no way… And if she did try to, well...the chance of her being forced to meet it is very possible. That could also make his punishment much worse than he was already receiving...

Connor didn't believe her in the slightest when she told him that none of that had crossed her mind. He saw no reason to push her on the point. She'd be trained for anal soon enough and they'd get around to giving her a strap-on and setting her loose on her partner sooner or later. His thrusts sped up as her resistance died away. He knew her body so much better than she did and he knew that it wouldn't be long before she had her first climax. There were still so many ways that he could have punished her but he had a very simple one in mind. One of his hands left her breasts, snaking its way down her stomach and reaching her clit, circling it with a single teasing finger before beginning to rub. More so than her friend, embarrassment seemed to be weighing heavy on her and he could think of few more fitting punishments than letting young Ricochet watch her crying out in ecstasy as she received her first orgasm from a villain.

Alex moaned loudly when Vanessa began to stroke faster and harder, his breath coming short and strained as he tried to hold back. He had more experience than his sister, certainly, but that was still nothing compared to what Black Rose had going for her. He didn't answer as she spoke to him, both for not having one to give her and for the fact that he was too busy groaning and moaning for her. When he was forced to look over at his sister he found found himself starring. As soon as their eyes met his breath caught in his throat, Vanessa had finally pushed him over the edge and a thick string of pearly white cum squirted from the tip of his cock, getting quite some distance on it before the next spurt followed shortly afterward...then another... then another... with that toy of hers milking his prostate and her talented hand on his manhood she was sure to wring every drop of spunk from him. The look on his face was ashamed, defeated, and still so damn horny as his rear tightened appreciatively around the toy inside of it.

“Nn, no…” Viola’s sea-green eyes went wide, the pair unable to keep from staring, especially when he was moaning loudly. Of course she knew he had more experience, it was rather obvious, but...at this exact moment in time...she couldn’t help but be a little...jealous. Their eyes met...causing her breath to get caught in her throat, and...for the very first time in her life...found herself falling off a precarious edge...only to tumble into ecstasy. Her body trembled and quivered, moans falling from her lips like precious stones. Each breath leaving her lungs in quick, harsh gasps, she let her head loll back...though the fact that she shouldn’t was well beyond her comprehension at that second. Her dark blonde hair cascaded down over one shoulder, the strands bright underneath the light. Between neck and shoulder could be seen her racing pulse...just pounding there, under her skin. With every heaving breath her breasts gave a little bounce...the nipples still hard as pebbles, due to his rough, pleasurable treatment.

Vanessa gave a low chuckle next to the young man’s ear. “Reached your limit already, have you? Hm… Maybe I should give you a break… Maybe we should give both of you, for the rest of the night…” Slowly the purple dildo withdrew from his ass...making a small popping sound as it came out. Her hand -which was underneath his chin- trailed down the length of his chest...exploring every inch there was to find. “What do you think, darling? Should we give the new playthings a break…? I don’t know if I’m quite finished with him, myself…” With a low purr she licked the curve of his neck, forcing him to shiver against her body...which wasn’t even close to being naked. Only he and Viola didn’t have anything on...delightfully so, really. Her golden blonde hair fell over one shoulder...the soft strands tickling his shoulder and back while she continued to explore him… The tip of her tongue met his shoulder...only for one bite...then another, to be given… Several following after those initial two...just to make sure that he stays horny… Because what is the fun of that, if he goes soft? None, whatsoever… A lick was given after each delicious bite.

Viola's climax was matched by Connor's. As pleasure rocked her body he let his hot seed fill her waiting pussy. Of course, he had no way to know that she was on any form of protection but that wouldn't be an issue. He'd take care of that in a moment, not that she needed to know about that. Assuming she wasn't on any sort of birth control she could spend the next little while thinking Connor had just run the risk of knocking her up. He slid out of her body with a low sigh, letting the hands on her breasts slide down to her waist. He tugged her back so that she was sitting in his lap as he spoke with his wife.

"I have no doubt you could make use of him all night long. But I have something else in mind that I think you're going to like better." He told her with a little grin, watching the young hero squirm when she pulled the toy out of his rear. A light whimper fell from his lips as he found himself completely empty. Connor couldn't help but taunt him after that. "Just so you know, that's actually one of the smaller toys she owns..." He commented, chuckling as Alex's eyes widened at the thought of Vanessa trying something bigger on him. His focus quickly shifted from his rear to his shoulder when Vanessa sank her teeth into him, causing a sharp gasp to leave his lips as he squirmed against her body. He could have probably stopped this but he couldn't bring himself to try.

Connor stood, guiding Viola to her feet as well and walking over to their toy chest. He opened a drawer and pulled out a thick leather collar which promptly went around Viola's neck. He then picked out a nice little golden tag for her which simply read "Slut" in flowing cursive font. In addition to the tag he added a length of chain to the collar. It was quite short though, only six inches or so. He used the chain to guide her over to the bed where Black Rose and Ricochet were. Little did she know but the collar's leather was laced with a form of birth control that was picked up through the skin. Connor already had two wonderful children, he didn't need any more. He tossed a second collar onto the bed beside of Vanessa and Alex, knowing his wife would get the idea when she saw that there was only one chain for the two of them. They were going to bind their pets together at the neck and see if they could break down those barriers that kept them from bedding each other. And with only six inches of chain between them there would be absolutely no way to keep their bodies far apart. Of course, in addition to the collar he also gave Vanessa a collection of tags, mostly with humiliating or lewd titles on them, so that she could pick one for Ricochet.

Back
Top Bottom