Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legal downsizing (me and Misery)

Scarlett stumbled but caught herself. She righted herself before slowly stripping off her shirt and pants, leaving her in a leopard print silk bra and thong and her heels. She slowly removed her bra before bending so her ass faced Alicia and slid the thong from between her round asscheeks.

Alicia slaps Scarlett's ass hard again. "When I say strip all of your body should feel air unless you are wearing my collar. Fix that now."

She frowned a bit, hoping to have delighted her with her strip show. She pulled the thong off and flung it aside. "Can I leave the heels on?" She asked, keeling in front of Alicia.

"Why Scar? Why must you ask to disobey my wishes? Maybe even giving you this opportunity is above what you deserve." Alicia stands and waits.

Scarlett sighed and sat back on her ass, pulling off the heels. She flung them across the room and moved to her knees, looking up at Alicia. "Please may I lick you now?"

Alicia walks over slowly and puts the collar on her locking it in place. "You call that begging." Alicia walks back and sits in her chair spreading her legs.

"Please. Let me lick your pussy Alicia. I want to lick it so bad." She whined.

Scarlett crawled over and buried her lips and tongue in Alicia's wet cunt, licking her hungrily as her hands squeezed the woman's thighs.

Alicia purrs. "Yes Scar oh Yes Scar." Alicia reaches down and softly scratches at Scarlett's left nipple. " Almost there."

Scarlett looked up at her, pulling back a bit to speak. "May I use my hands Master?" Her breath washed over Alicia's glistening lips.

Alicia grabs Scarlett's hands and holds them behind her back. "Do I need to tie these here?" Alicia holds them with one hand and spanks Scarlett again. "You almost have me cumming get back to work.

Scarlett sighed and moved back in. Her lips wrapped around the hard clit, sucking greedily as her tongue flicked it.

Alicia shivers as she cums and spanks Scarlett hard on the ass. "Was that so difficult Scar? Was it so difficult to be obedient?"

Scarlett lapped up the cum she produced before answering. Her lips glistened with Alicia's juices.as she sat back on her heels. "No ma'am."

Alicia slides off the desk. "Stand my pet." Alicia releases Scarlett and places her hands on Scarlett's shoulders running them down to Scarlett's waist as Scarlett stands kissing her once standing.

Scarlett wrapped her arms around Alicia, hands traveling up her skirt to squeeze her ass.

Alicia walks her to a closet and opens it. There are Black Latex bodysuits in there. "Put one on. There should be one in there that fits you." Alicia watches Scarlet.

OOC: Most of them fit her.

Scarlett raises an euebrow but goes and tries them on. Most fit and she finds one that in a complete body suit, covering from neck to ankles except for being open at her breasts and crotch. They're uncomfortable but she doesn't want to anger Alicia further and deals with it.

Alicia kisses Scarlett while rubbing her labia. "You will get used to this. Now go put on everything but your panties.

She nodded. "Bra too?" Already she was starting to sweat in the suit, a icky feeling.

Alicia slaps Scarlett's ass hard. "No Bra or panties. Your tenderness should always be easily reached My Bitch." Alicia smiles at you.

Scarlett yelps and starts getting dressed. Soon she is completely redressed and fixes her hair. "Well. What now?" She asks, spinning to face Alicia.

Alicia pulls Scarlett close and kissing her. "We are going to go to your apartment and pack you up. So you can move in with your owner."

Scarlett pulls back sharply. "Whoah. I did not agree to that. I thought this was just an on job thing." She was not okay with moving in, especially without talking it over.

Back
Top Bottom