Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ladies and Gentlemen - She's Back (Skyrim Crave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her Revenge

Planetoid
******August 2013***********

Dear friends! I am back from a pause of restarting school and moving mixed into one D: Contact me if I haven't messaged you back or if you want to start something new!

*****************July 2013****************************

I thought I would put this first because dear goodness, I am truly craving something Skyrim related at the moment. This might be the only exception of the whole OC character break if someone would be willing to play Vilkas (handsome man, he is) or even one of their own characters! PM me :D
I also have an aim address if one chooses to roleplay via IM although I warn that I am not on there as often as one would like.

Why hello there,

I have joined this website as an outlet to hopefully extend my creativeness every now and then. I have been roleplaying for a total of eight years and counting, so I expect you to know your ins and outs along with some common courtesy. I hope that my simple introduction and start list will grow to something magical when I add more and more ideas and possibilities, along with meeting new and wonderful people. My only request is that you bring something refreshing and of course maintain a decent grasp on vocabulary. Without further ado, I introduce you to a very basic set of ideas. If you have something that you feel I could play, feel free to ask. Enjoy, loves.

xoxo,
R.​

If You are a Fan of Fandom BUT with OC..

-Skyrim************* Really Craving!!-
-Game of Thrones******** Great show!!-
-Kill Bill-
-Labyrinth: Oh the possibilities.-
-Pans Labyrinth-
-Harry Potter**********-
-Wizard of Oz-
-Charmed: The TV Series-
-X-Men-
-Mr. and Mrs. Smith-
-Inuyasha-

If You Want Basic Pairings..

-VampirexHuman-
-AssassinxAssassin-
-NerdxPopular-
-TeacherxStudent-

***It's always fun to go back to the basics, but please have a semi-interesting plot line to follow***

Some Quick Ideas

-Dolls and Cigarettes-
In the full swing of the roarin' twenties, girls skirts become shorter along with their hair and music became more fast. Quick money was made in smuggling alcohol at the face of Prohibition and gambling nationwide was leaving poor bastards at the bottom of their luck. At this time, Ellie was a sweet nineteen and living life to the fullest as her father thrived in the business and often left the girl with too much money and too little supervision. Like any other flapper, she took herself to just about every party and dance heard of, avoiding the capture and proposal from men all around until she met (your character), a young man starting in the illegal business himself but with ties to the rapidly growing Mafia. Her craving for wild adventure and his trouble with the law create a perfect recipe for disaster.

-The Dragon's Bones-
In the Ancient Times, Kingdoms ruled the lands where wild beasts and creatures roamed. There were no fairy tales because the monsters inside them really did live in the dark forests. The Great Kingdom ruled over the smaller ones, making sure everything ran peacefully and their patrons were kept safe. The King and Queen along with the family kept things in order, having held ancient powers among themselves enough to control weather, fire, minds and dragons. They lived on for years as their rule and power passed from generation to generation until Kingdoms became greedy and wars broke out. The Final Battle destroyed the beautiful cities and forced the remaining alive to flee and make small villages of their own where they vowed to never speak of their ancestors or the magic that lived in the lands. Fast forward a few thousand years, up until modern time where my character and yours are living the normal American Dream standards, nice jobs with good homes until one night... They are sought out and forced to reclaim Ancient Powers and become King and Queen again to a rising darker power that still wants the hidden magic of the long forgotten Kingdoms...

-Maneater-
Your character is the typical suave, playboy who flew past high school getting just about every girl you could imagine. A charming smile and a few soft whispers and a few hours later their knees are shaking for you. So college should be, and was, just as easy, full of vulnerable girls given that you already made your mark Freshman year. Now it's Sophomore year and your first target is Apartment 2B, your neighbor in your new apartment. What you thought turned into a night of conquer actually began the first day in hell as you somehow can't stop thinking about her and when you try catching up with her, she acts like she doesn't know you. A little taste of your own medicine, it isn't fun to be teased and tormented.

Southern Charms
Set in the Good Ol' South, nothing can never really be out of the norm around those parts. Everything is how it should be and everyone plays part of homemaker or breadwinner and everyday the kids enjoy a home cooked meal. Old families occupy the South so every little detail is known about each other, including the newcomers. They came with their modern technology and architecture, along with secrets not even the good town folk know. They protect the four Elements, living in internal youth while they oversee the balance on these natural forces, the people begin whispering secrets that they come from no good, evil perhaps until your character is brave enough to meet mine and discover that magic does exist after all. (Cheesy, yeah but what's life without some magic and romance :} )​

RE: Ladies and Gentlemen - She's Back

I'd be willing to do a Skyrim or Game Of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire RP, do you have any pairings or will we have OC?

RE: Ladies and Gentlemen - She's Back

Bump to both posts, whatever your poison may be. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom