Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Fandom/Thorki (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO! I'm Back!

Hello there Bluemoon and company! I’m making a new thread on here as I have not had one up in awhile. My roleplaying on here has slowed to crawl, and I have found myself on the look for something different. Since I have not been on here in awhile, and if you would like to contact me again, I would be more than happy to chat, or talk over a game again.
I’m giving Bluemoon another shot, and changing some things up.

Just a few rules please!
**Want to stop? Just let me know, I will not be mad! Thank you!
**I would like a literate partner, 3 paragraphs minimum please. If you can write more that would be lovely!
**Along with literate, I love lots of detail!

As of right now, I am looking for MxM roles, MxF roles, and sometimes FxF.
This is a thread for the fandom I am craving, So, If you’d like to play this I would be happy to chat with you. If you look at my other threads I would be happy to talk about those as well.

loki_and_thor___transformation_by_karlafrazetty-d4i0d5p.png

I am seeking Thor and Loki roleplay.
I am open to all ideas, settings, etc. for this pairing.
I am looking to play Thor, and seeking a partner to play Loki. But, I am open to switching that up as well and playing Loki to a Thor.
ALSO, I am looking to play dominate. BUT! Once again I am open to playing submissive as well.

Kinks
**Romance!
**Dark Romance
**Drama
**Forbidden love
**Clothed sex
**Sex scenes were they can get caught/or people are near by (Libraries, closets, gym showers, changing rooms)
**Sex scenes in hot water
**Oral (receiving, sometimes giving)
**Anal (Mostly Giving, sometimes receiving)
**Hand jobs/Finger jobs
**Licking
**Biting
**Giving Hickies.
**Force
**Hair pulling
**Mild dirty talk
**Adultery

SO! If you’d like to talk over a storyline I would love to chat. I am open to short term smut and long term ideas!

Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

RE: Literate Submissive Male wanted for new craving!

A quiet cold Saturday. A nice day to relax and write. Bumping this Thread, looking for that right boy to stick my claws into like a hunk of meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom