Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celeb Sex Rehab (Looking for males or females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes

Super-Earth
TPcvuGf.jpg

♥ ♥ ♥

It's been a while since I've been on here. I haven't really wrote much in the last year, but I'm hoping to change that very soon. I play both FxM and FxF. I don't care what your gender is in real life. If you're a guy, I'm not going to stop you from playing as a woman! I write in either first or third person, and type about 1-3 paragraphs per post. Check out my f-list for what I really like (and really don't!).

All characters in my pairings are at least the minimum age that the site allows! I can play any of the roles in the pairings (will only play as a female).

♥ ♥ ♥

FxM Pairings
♥ ♥ ♥Celeb Sex Rehab ♥ ♥ ♥
(an infamous rehab facility has been teaching sex-addicted celebs to 'embrace'
their inner slut. Happy to play multiple characters for this)
(Can also be FxF)

Wrestling Challenge
(an undefeated female wrestler challenges any one to step in to the ring
with her... only for a male member of the crowd to give the champion a
humiliating spanking! Not only is her reputation destroyed, she has now
been "claimed" by her conqueror...)

Business Woman in Bondage
(away on a business trip, she ends up bound, gagged and turned in to a sex
slave by a rival competitor trying to stop her from finalising her deal)

Magic Girl x Fan
(she needs help, and ends up getting it from her biggest fan)

"Young" Girl x Older Man
(a young woman gives up the worries of adult life to be looked after as a teen)

Female Spy x Male Spy
(a top female agent becomes frustrated when her male partner gets all the recognition
even when she was the one that did the hard work! looking for a very 1960s feel where
she is just thought of a "bond girl" when in fact she's the brains of the outfit )

Something steampunk or cyberpunk
(Would love to play a buxom adventurer in a crazy world...)

♥ ♥ ♥

FxF Pairings
School Girl x School Girl
(boarding school for troubled girls?)

Fighter x Fighter
(an underground fighting/wrestling/MMA league with hot, naked action...)

Magic Girl x Magic Girl
(those short skirts and cute costumes are so distracting...)

Magic Girl x Villain
(uh oh, there's going to be trouble!)

Waitress x Customer
(think late night diner)

Mistress x Younger Bodyguard
(inspired by GoGo & Oren Ishii from Kill Bill)

Other Lesbian Pairings...
(especially in taboo settings like historical scenes)

Celebrity x Celebrity
Abbie Cornish
Alexandra Breckenridge
Alicia Sacramone
Anna Kendrick
Ashley Benson
Christina Applegate
Clémence Poésy
Ellen Page
Emily Browning
Eve Torres
Hayley Atwell
Jenna Coleman
Kristen Stewart
Lauren Cohan
Lizzie Brocheré
Maggie Grace
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Mélanie Laurent
Ronda Rousey
Sarah Chalke
Scarlett Johansson
Stephanie Beatriz
Vanessa Hudgens
Send me a list of who you like!

Thanks!

RE: Erotic Wrestling

New idea (Princess in the Tower) and I've had to re-open the wrestling one after both attempts fell through :(

Hi. I'm very interested in doing a wrestling role play. You can find my profile in the Rabbit Hole, as Ray Boyd. I listed a brief description in the character notes but in no way am I limited to that description. My E-Mail address (which is also my IM address) is posted in that profile. Please feel free to contact me there. Take care. I hope to hear from you.

Yank27 said:
Hi. I'm very interested in doing a wrestling role play. You can find my profile in the Rabbit Hole, as Ray Boyd. I listed a brief description in the character notes but in no way am I limited to that description. My E-Mail address (which is also my IM address) is posted in that profile. Please feel free to contact me there. Take care. I hope to hear from you.

RE: Female Diplomat/Sexist Dictator

Not really looking for the wrestling idea at the minute, but I am looking for a new idea!

RE: Female Diplomat/Sexist Dictator

Mercedes said:
Not really looking for the wrestling idea at the minute, but I am looking for a new idea!
Anything in particular that you are looking for?

RE: Requests (F/F, M/F)

I've got a few pairings and plots I'd like to play. Just look up!

RE: Gaming Requests (F/F, M/F)

Was there anything you had in mind for street fighter, or metal gear solid?

Nothing springs to mind for Street Fighter. Metal Gear Solid, I'd probably like to play as a new Foxhound recruit (like Meryl) who gets caught up in some big mission.

Ooh okay that could work. The only problem would be the plot since metal fear plots are always complex

No longer looking for Metal Gear Solid I'm afraid. New pairings and ideas added, tho!

All of my wrestling roleplay partners have bailed on me! Really craving this idea!

RE: Erotic Wrestling (cover me with lots of oil!)

For your "Erotic Wrestlers" 'play, you might choose to research this "Ultimate Surrender" site (about a hundred videos, some easier to find than others) for such information as you may derive. This URL will get you in, and after you see the video you'll get a list of the others (most of 'em).

http://www.redtube.com/186703

RE: Erotic Wrestling (cover me with lots of oil!)

Oh don't worry, I've seen plenty of Ultimate Surrender videos :)

RE: Erotic Stories

Interested in Businesswoman in Bondage. PM me if you are still looking. As you can see, I do have post history, so feel free to look at some of the threads I've written in. I tend to match my partner's post length.

-SW

RE: Erotic Stories

sexywriter777 said:
Interested in Businesswoman in Bondage. PM me if you are still looking. As you can see, I do have post history, so feel free to look at some of the threads I've written in. I tend to match my partner's post length.

-SW

Hi. I'm interested in either wrestling, Black Widow, or Bat Girl. If you would like to discuss a possible scene, please feel free to instant message me at baberuthslugger@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom