Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come, worship at your goddess (fxf/fxfu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

California_Goddess

Planetoid
Anyways that means I need rp's! And if my name wasn't a big enough clue I'm a goddess, and that means I need oooooh so many subbies to worship at my feet. So don't be scared, send me a PM and I'll see if your worthy enough. However I have a very busy schedule, so I'm not too sure how often I can be here on Bluemoon, so while it doesn't seem incredibly popular here I'd prefer to play through IM, AIM to be specific.

A bit about what I'm looking for, as the title says I'm mainly looking for fxf, and I'm definitely looking to play the dominant role. But just because I'm in charge doesn't mean that I'm going to be doing all the work, I want to be worshiped like the sculpted goddess I am. Speaking of which, I'm very much into voluptuousness, implants, and perfect bodies that were paid for. I love the idea of being a modern goddess, with a perfect body. Think the bimbo look, but the airhead that comes attached is a total turn off. I also enjoy the transformation aspect, becoming more and more voloptous and therefore perfect right before your eyes. I think I'd be most comfortable playing a more mature woman actually around my age of 30ish.

I'm open to a variety of settings, but I have to say I like fantasy realism, exaggerated scenes. There's oh so many situations where I'd love to recently have acquired a new plaything, shinez's series (check deviant art) is a perfect example. If you want to suggest something please don't hesitate to request a plot idea, but please don't reply with a bare minimum "would you like to rp," please try and give me some ideas.

Some of you may have noticed the edit in the title, recently I've been willing to give futa a shot. But I'm going to be the one packing the heat and obviously that means I'm in charge. Better make a good impression if you want me to play this, I'm going to be picky about this one.

Edit: Recently I've been wanting to get into macro... having extremely large breasts. Especially compared to by subby toys. More boobs is more power is it not?

____________________________________ Some Ideas _______________________________
give me a break, I just got her this is bound to expand as things go on

• most modern settings I enjoy. These are my biggest cravings at the moment.
  • A latex cop uniform has been a big craving lately, give me an excuse to have one.
  • mistress x pet similar to shinez's series (check it on deviant art... it's amazing)
  • some form of exotic crime lord taking your character as a possession
  • I guess the traditional boss could be fun
  • give me a sexy maid to dominate.
  • mothers friend or a milf is a major craving. Keep mind the sites rules. Don't try and think your clever and get around them. I will report.

for most of these I would love to be the one seducing a much young woman. Either having her as a pet that I've sculpted myself, or as the curvy and buxom goddess that is seducing someone more "normal"

fantasy settings better be a good idea because I got flooded with tbese
  • fantasy setting, I'd love to be an all powerful empress
  • Same as above but in some sort of a demonic setting, I'd love to be a demonic queen
    sci fi same as above.
  • I can't really think of any off the top of my head that are truly unique, so this is a place holder

images I'm craving
latex covered and growing!
bigger than you!
A younger busty goddess

Here are some images that I enjoy, I prefer real photos over drawings, but I can cope. NSFW
1 (Favorite)
18(so jelly)

Some drawings that I enjoy
4 (an obsession)

My F-list

To those of you who have had difficulty in playing with me. My schedule is extremely unpredictable, thus why I prefer AIM. PM's are very difficult for me to use consistantly.

I appreciate your love for huge breasts growing even bigger, but I'm not female...and I'd rather not play a female or a futa to enjoy your godly presence. So I give thee a free bump. (Seems I've done this already lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom