Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcane Preistess and her Meatshield (me and Solace

Taerin smiles. "I would like the Steak and Potatoes meal. Make the Steak as lightly cooked as possible. I also want the strongest ale. Also Sol you may order whatever you desire." Taerin waits.

The wench nods and turns to Sol waiting paitently her black hair all curls her busom barely constrained by her top.

"I will have the same, but with my meat cooked." If she was going to be expected to fight she might as well eat a good meal. It had been a while since she had tasted meat. She was actually looking forward to it. Despite her hunger for food, she was hungry for something else and her thoughts turned to the wench as she turned to leave. She wanted to make that wench scream in pleasurable delight.

Taerin grabs Sol's collar and drags her over the table while the wench walks away. Taerin kisses her while rubbing her ass.

Sol let's out a pitiful moan, unbecoming of such a warrior, but not of the woman she still was. She could feel the juices begin to flow between her legs wanting more and remaining unsatisfied with just a kiss. The rubbing of her ass did bring little pleasure however.

Taerin continues kissing and rubbing as the wench returns with the ale. "Thank the wench for bringing the ale." Taerin watches her response as if judging it. "And Sol you are better then I thought you would be."

Sol blushes at the compliment. There was something about the spell Taerin cast on her that made her feel more like a woman than warrior. "Thank you for the ale, wench," she says confused about who she wanted to lay in bed the most, her kingdom's conqueror or the wench.

"I almost can not wait to get you in bed. But I need my dinner." Taerin smiles and pulls her chair closer. She then rubs Sol's crotch. "Also just to make it clear. You and what I am rubbing belong only to me."

Sol clenches her teeth around meat as she hears the words. Deep inside she is angered that she can only feel the release of pleasure from Taerin and the woman was making her wait for it.

solace said:
Sol clenches her teeth around meat as she hears the words. Deep inside she is angered that she can only feel the release of pleasure from Taerin and the woman was making her wait for it.

Taerin sips her ale as the food as not arrived quite yet. Taerin starts kneading Sol's crotch. "I wish they would hurry with the food. Although feeling you in my hand is nice."

"Please..." Sol begs at the feel of Taerin's hand. "Just finish me. Calm this flame inside me." It was pitiful for such a warrior as Sol to beg for pleasure, but the flame inside her just wouldn't burn out.

Taerin slaps her. "Not yet understood Slave. I will allow you release on my schedule to ennace your gratitude for my allowing you to serve me at all. Understood, human bitch?"

Sol feels the sting of the slap as well as the anger that followed. Why was she not allowed pleasure? She gave a deep sigh and put her head against her hand. Where was that damn wench and the food?

Taerin strokes her cheek and kisses her as the wench arrives with food. Taerin doesn't immediately break the kiss and runs both hand down the front of Sol's body and over her labia while still kissing her. "Don't ever think that making you wait is easy on me. I am teaching you something." (Yes Taerin is in love)

Sol blushes even more as Taerin breaks the kiss eventually. If Sol's complexion weren't so dark, her face would be bright red. She was left speechless as well unable to cope with the remnants of those words Taerin left her with. Was this...love?

Taerin turns to eat occassionaly wiping blood off the sides of her mouth. The blood almost makes her look like a vampire. And just as Sol has that thought she remembers Taerin blasting her Queen with magic on the Battlefield during the day thee days ago.

Sol hungrily eats her food. The meat is average tasting, but that is not what she is looking forward to anymore. She eats her food quickly in the hopes that Taerin would do the same and they could get a room quicker.

The wench approaches as Sol finishes. Taerin is only half done. Taerin smiles as she stops to speak. "Wench, make sure a keg of ale is in my room before I am done." Taerin returns to eating as The Wench nods her assent and leaves.

Sol's eyes follow the wench back as she takes the plate away. Her eyes focus on the woman's ass as she walks away wondering what that naked form would look like on their bed. She nearly wets herself with the thought of taking the woman before her attention turns back to Taerin.

Taerin slaps her. "You think of someone else with me here. How dare you? Kneel at my feet." Taerin returns to eating.

Sol kneelsdown at Taerin's feet. The heat inside her was sending her into a frenzy. She wanted someone, anyone, she didn't care who it was, man or woman, she just needed a release.

Taerin walks up the stairs and stops at every third stair to make sure Sol is crawling if she isn't she kicks her down the stairs and waits for her to crawl up at her heel.

Sol follows Taerin making sure to obey the woman's words. She crawls even though it humiliates her to do so, but she believes she will be pleasured if she does.

Taerin walks to the door and pulls out a key on a chain. "Stand Nessi." She attaches the chain to Her collar. " You may open the door.

OOC: the most comfortable to open the door is from a kneeling position.

Back
Top Bottom