Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcane Preistess and her Meatshield (me and Solace

Sol gritted her teeth, but the words came out. "Thank you...Mistress. But...if I am to protect you, I will need my equipment."

solace said:
Sol gritted her teeth, but the words came out. "Thank you...Mistress. But...if I am to protect you, I will need my equipment."

Taerin smiles. "You will after you show me you can do the other part of why I am saving you. And put the proper feeling in it, Sol."

Sol's blush deepened. The woman continued to finger her and Sol's body couldn't help but react to the pleasure she was trying to hold back. "What is it...you want me to do?"

solace said:
Sol's blush deepened. The woman continued to finger her and Sol's body couldn't help but react to the pleasure she was trying to hold back. "What is it...you want me to do?"

Taerin frowns. "Are you that naive?" Taerin continues.

When Sol was a proper warrior for a kingdom she had no time to be sleeping around let alone with another woman, but she had come upon couples who thought they could get away with it while at their post. Now she was forced to perform and the best way was to follow the example given to her. Slowly, her fingers crept toward the woman landing between her legs. A finger pressed against her slit and began to rub just as was happening to her and she extended another finger to rub against her ass.

solace said:
When Sol was a proper warrior for a kingdom she had no time to be sleeping around let alone with another woman, but she had come upon couples who thought they could get away with it while at their post. Now she was forced to perform and the best way was to follow the example given to her. Slowly, her fingers crept toward the woman landing between her legs. A finger pressed against her slit and began to rub just as was happening to her and she extended another finger to rub against her ass.

Taerin kisses her. "You will learn." Taerin continues fingering as her other hand rubs her ass. "Poor girl this is where your education has been limited. It might help."

Sol tried to pleasure the woman. Although there were other women more capable of performing the task at hand than she was, they were probably all dead. A moan escaped her as the woman kissed her. For the first time she could feel something building inside her and pleasure was the cause.

solace said:
Sol tried to pleasure the woman. Although there were other women more capable of performing the task at hand than she was, they were probably all dead. A moan escaped her as the woman kissed her. For the first time she could feel something building inside her and pleasure was the cause.

Taerin softly scritches at Sol's G-Spot while speaking in infernal, rubbing her ass and kissing her at the end of the required words to casts the Deepen Arousal spell on Sol. "Lord Asmodeus, please allow this slave to have her arousal intensified by your Hellfire." Taerin then breaks the kiss and smiles.

Sol nearly fell to her knees when she felt the heat explode in her sex. A moan came out, but it was more than a moan, it was sure to be heard throughout the dungeon and it was a very womanly high pitched moan, new sign of her weakness. She could feel the wetness in her own body. It was flowing freely out of her. There was more, she felt strange, like a sudden attraction for this woman before her. Her arms came up quickly and grabbed her so she could move forward and kiss her hard like had been done to her already.

solace said:
Sol nearly fell to her knees when she felt the heat explode in her sex. A moan came out, but it was more than a moan, it was sure to be heard throughout the dungeon and it was a very womanly high pitched moan, new sign of her weakness. She could feel the wetness in her own body. It was flowing freely out of her. There was more, she felt strange, like a sudden attraction for this woman before her. Her arms came up quickly and grabbed her so she could move forward and kiss her hard like had been done to her already.

Taerin kisses back. "Much better but we don't have all night here. Get my Breastplate and bring it here."

"But..." started Sol. No, she didn't want to show how much her body wanted it now. The heat inside her was turning her into a maiden swooning over a knight. She walked over to the chest, opened it, and pulled out the breastplate. As she walked, she took notice of how wet she was as her juices slid down her legs.

solace said:
"But..." started Sol. No, she didn't want to show how much her body wanted it now. The heat inside her was turning her into a maiden swooning over a knight. She walked over to the chest, opened it, and pulled out the breastplate. As she walked, she took notice of how wet she was as her juices slid down her legs.

"Put it on me then we will deal with your equipment." Taerin smiles. As she wipes some juices of and then places her fingers under her nose.

"As you wish," Sol replied as she went on to put the breastplate on her. She didn't really to perform the task, her body was in heat and she wanted the pleasure. To compensate she tried talking while fixing the breastplate. "You never told me your name."

solace said:
"As you wish," Sol replied as she went on to put the breastplate on her. She didn't really to perform the task, her body was in heat and she wanted the pleasure. To compensate she tried talking while fixing the breastplate. "You never told me your name."
"I am High Infernal Flame Taerin Devilschild." Taerin smiles as she fixes the breast plate. Taerin kisses her when she is finisehd. "Now your leathers."

Sol nods. She is defeated. Her body aches for more pleasure, but she knows she will not get it here. Her only option is to truly follow Taerin. She bends over to pick up her thong and the corset and puts them on. Once she is finished she moves over to the chest for the rest of her leather. No longer can she feel the juices flowing on her legs. Her juices are caught in the thong she wears.

solace said:
Sol nods. She is defeated. Her body aches for more pleasure, but she knows she will not get it here. Her only option is to truly follow Taerin. She bends over to pick up her thong and the corset and puts them on. Once she is finished she moves over to the chest for the rest of her leather. No longer can she feel the juices flowing on her legs. Her juices are caught in the thong she wears.

Taerin grabs the thong and tears it off then rubs her labia again. "That stays here." Then she smears Sol's juices on Sol's breasts.

Sol cries out as the thong is torn from her body and her body rubbed. It was that one moment that Sol had been waiting for and she almost cried out "yes" but caught herself before it slipped. Instead she was left with a quick rub and her juices smeared on her breasts. Her face was dark red from the touch.

solace said:
Sol cries out as the thong is torn from her body and her body rubbed. It was that one moment that Sol had been waiting for and she almost cried out "yes" but caught herself before it slipped. Instead she was left with a quick rub and her juices smeared on her breasts. Her face was dark red from the touch.

Taerin stops before the happy ending. "Put the rest of your outfit on. Then maybe I will let you cum." Taerin smiles evilly enjoying your pain.

Sol puts the rest on. Her eyes dart to Taerin, angered by what is happening and unable to do anything about it.

solace said:
Sol puts the rest on. Her eyes dart to Taerin, angered by what is happening and unable to do anything about it.

Taerin reading her expression backhands Sol across the face hard. "You have no right to be angry Bitch. Learn your place and be happy I use you for my pleasure at all."

Sol's head turns in the direction she is slapped. A red mark already stains her face and it wasn't because of the blushing from before. The pain was nothing, not to a warrior of her stature, but what even hurt the most was the denial of pleasure. Still she gritted her teeth and answered, "As you wish."

Taerin walks to the cell door and waits for Sol to finish dressing. "When you are ready my Hellknight." Taerin smiles as she approves of her Hellknight.

Sol quickly finishes and follows Taerin out of the cell she had been in. So far, it was better than being raped by an army of men.

Taerin takes her arm and walks out of the area where all the prisioner's cells were. Taerin walks to the inn and sits at a table as a wench walks to them.

The wench speaks. "How may I help you?" She stands there waiting for orders.

Sol doesn't say anything the entire way, nor does she speak when the wench takes their orders. She had a new mistress now, she knew she wasn't supposed to speak for both of them, nor was she allowed to satisfy the fire billowing inside her body just wanting to escape in a flame of pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom