Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A Good Time (Smutty and Plot RPs, FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcuttie

Planetoid
I'm not really looking for Romance, sorry. If you PM about it, chances are, it won't work.

Looking for PMs and IMs - not threads!

~

Hi there!

I generally only do F/M roleplays. I prefer to use messengers - YIM, but I'm open to PMs or trying out different messengers if the situation calls for it. As long as they work on Pidgin, anyway!

I'm really open to a lot of things - but I do have some preferences. I don't like death, stuff that belongs in the bathroom, pregnancy, furry, and maybe any others that come to me...

My F-List

~

Original

A Haunting - Some sort of ghost, or demon, some women... Pretty vague, but, I think there's something here.

Superheroine - I'd really like to do something with this. Some sort of original (or even something more canon if people'd prefer) superheroine dealing with thugs, villains, other supers... and generally coming out far from on-top. Maybe something with a power suit, ala Empowered, but where it releases pheromones that drive people wild? Or something else... I'm definitely open to discussing possibilities here. A long term RP would be fun. Maybe even with a 'team' of superheroines...?

DnDish - a young warrior woman/paladin/something like that running around a fantasy world, slaying badguys... except not always. Often getting used by them. Monsters and such.
***Related craving: Has anyone read the Cockweasel stories on Literotica by George Tasker? If not, and you like this sort of idea, I highly suggest looking them up. In fact, I'd definitely be willing to do something in the style of, if not actually involving existing characters in those stories.***

~
Fandom
I don't mind doing fandom related RPs at all! They can be seriously fun. Some I'm interested in are...

Video Games
Borderlands 1 and 2
Danganronpa 1 and 2 - No spoilers, please! I'm as caught up with the story of these games as the threads on SA have gotten, and I'd really rather not have the rest of it ruined for me. I'd totally be down to play Aoi Ashanina from the first game, and from the second, well, like, Sonia or Owari. I think it'd be awful fun to play some of these girls in sticky, less than consensual situations~
Dark Souls 1 and 2
Kid Icarus Uprising
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy - Various games.
Fire Emblem
Lolipop Chainsaw
Mass Effect - FemShep is so much fun. I'd love to play her being dominated by the Illusive Man, or Kai Leng, or anyone, really (even Aria). I could also give Miranda a try, or Samaria, or Liara... Jeez, there really are a lot of female characters here.
Metroid - Oh Samus, you are just too much fun. Super sexy samus picture - SFW
Pokemon - Humans only.
Shadowrun Returns
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Super Smash Brothers 3DS and the other ones too.
Others...

Comics and Related Things
Empowered
Marvel
DC

Anime
Code Geass
Fairy Tail
High School Of The Dead

TV Shows/Movies
Breaking Bad
Dredd
Disney Movies
Legend of Korra
Smallville
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
Plenty of others!

Celebrities - to be slowly expanded upon!
Katy Perry
A number of actresses

I could do something with Soul Calibur ,Lollipop Chainsaw or ff7...

Hmm, a Walking Dead RP might be in store here... should I PM you? I do have quite a bit of experience with mentioned RP, though in an almost never above PG rated forum, so now realism would be a decent factor.

Nice ones...love blackmail and non-con myself and have a few ideas....I am dblitz_cannon on YIM, and yourself?

tcuttie said:
I'm not really looking for Romance right now, sorry. If you PM about it, chances are, it won't work.

Looking for PMs and IMs - Not Forum topics!

Things in italics are particular cravings, and stars (*) are too!

~

Hi there!

I generally only do F/M roleplays, but, with the right idea, I'd probably be open to an F/F scene or two. I prefer to use messengers - AIM and YIM, but I'm open to PMs or trying out different messengers if the situation calls for it. As long as they work on Pidgin, anyway!

I'm really open to a lot of things - but I do have some preferences. I don't like death, stuff that belongs in the bathroom, pregnancy, furry, and maybe any others that come to me...

My F-List

~

I've temporarily narrowed down my search parameters! My next bump will likely restore them to normal!

~

Original

Blackmail - ***One particular blackmail situation I'd like to do is a lesbian being blackmailed into having sex with men, through some means.***

Superheroine - I'd really like to do something with this. Some sort of original (or even something more canon if people'd prefer) superheroine dealing with thugs, villains, other supers... and generally coming out far from on-top. Maybe something with a power suit, ala Empowered, but where it releases pheromones that drive people wild? Or something else... I'm definitely open to discussing possibilities here. A long term RP would be fun. Maybe even with a 'team' of superheroines...?

DnDish - a young warrior woman/paladin/something like that running around a fantasy world, slaying badguys... except not always. Often getting used by them. Monsters and such.
***Related craving: Has anyone read the Cockweasel stories on Literotica by George Tasker? If not, and you like this sort of idea, I highly suggest looking them up. In fact, I'd definitely be willing to do something in the style of, if not actually involving existing characters in those stories.***

Virtual World - Someone getting stuck in a gameworld (like Guild Wars 2 or something) as their character! And, of course, suffering through all the things a lovely lady might experience in such a situation...

~
Fandom
I don't mind doing fandom related RPs at all! They can be seriously fun. Some I'm interested in are...

Video Games
Fire Emblem - It's so hard to find people for this! I'd be willing to do just about any pairing or scenario in this verse. I've never really done much with bestiality, but there's one particular picture I've come across, featuring Jill, that makes me consider this - anyone wanting to play a Laguz?
Mass Effect - FemShep is so much fun. I'd love to play her being dominated by the Illusive Man, or Kai Leng, or anyone, really (even Aria). I could also give Miranda a try, or Samaria, or Liara... Jeez, there really are a lot of female characters here.
Star Ocean
Super Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 - No spoilers, please! I'm as caught up with the story of these games as the threads on SA have gotten, and I'd really rather not have the rest of it ruined for me. I'd totally be down to play Aoi Ashanina from the first game, and from the second, well, like, Sonia or Owari. I think it'd be awful fun to play some of these girls in sticky, less than consensual situations~
Others...

Empowered

Anime
Code Geass*** Just finished watching this a few weeks ago. Really looking for this right now!
Fairy Tail
High School Of The Dead

TV Shows/Movies
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Dredd
Disney Movies
Plenty of others!

WE are made for each other on blackmail :)

Is this your YIM handle too ? I am dblitz_cannon there....would love to play

tcuttie said:
I'm not really looking for Romance right now, sorry. If you PM about it, chances are, it won't work.

Things in italics are particular cravings, and stars (*) are too!

~

Hi there!

I generally only do F/M roleplays, but, with the right idea, I'd probably be open to an F/F scene or two. I prefer to use messengers - AIM and YIM, but I'm open to PMs or trying out different messengers if the situation calls for it. As long as they work on Pidgin, anyway!

My F-List

~

I've temporarily narrowed down my search parameters! My next bump will likely restore them to normal!

~

Original

Blackmail - ***One particular blackmail situation I'd like to do is a lesbian being blackmailed into having sex with men, through some means.***

Virtual World - Someone getting stuck in a gameworld (like Guild Wars 2 or something) as their character! And, of course, suffering through all the things a lovely lady might experience in such a situation...

~
Fandom

Video Games
Fire Emblem - It's so hard to find people for this! I'd be willing to do just about any pairing or scenario in this verse. I've never really done much with bestiality, but there's one particular picture I've come across, featuring Jill, that makes me consider this - anyone wanting to play a Laguz?
Star Ocean
Super Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 - No spoilers, please! I'm as caught up with the story of these games as the threads on SA have gotten, and I'd really rather not have the rest of it ruined for me. I'd totally be down to play Aoi Ashanina from the first game, and from the second, well, like, Sonia or Owari. I think it'd be awful fun to play some of these girls in sticky, less than consensual situations~
Others...

Empowered

Anime
Code Geass*** Just finished watching this a few weeks ago. Really looking for this right now!
Fairy Tail
High School Of The Dead

TV Shows/Movies
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Dredd
Disney Movies
Plenty of others!

After a long absence due to college life and other real life related drama, I'm coming back to the site! This is a bump.

Hi, whats your handle on YIM?

thanks

tcuttie said:

~

Hi there!

I generally only do F/M roleplays, but, with the right idea, I'd probably be open to an F/F scene or two. I prefer to use messengers - YIM, but I'm open to PMs or trying out different messengers if the situation calls for it. As long as they work on Pidgin, anyway!

My F-List

~

Note: That was a lie! Staying small for now.

~

Original

~
Fandom

Video Games
Final Fantasy - Various games.
Lolipop Chainsaw
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Danganronpa 1 and 2 - No spoilers, please! I'm as caught up with the story of these games as the threads on SA have gotten, and I'd really rather not have the rest of it ruined for me. I'd totally be down to play Aoi Ashanina from the first game, and from the second, well, like, Sonia or Owari. I think it'd be awful fun to play some of these girls in sticky, less than consensual situations~
Others...

Empowered
Marvel
DC

Anime
Code Geass - Just finished watching this a few weeks ago. Really looking for this right now!
Fairy Tail
High School Of The Dead

TV Shows/Movies
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Dredd
Disney Movies
Plenty of others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom