Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Will you play my "Clients"? (Sub F for F or Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElysiaFielding

Planetoid
I have another thread with more normal pairings but this one didn't seem to fit with any of them so I decided to make another for it.

First, you should read:

MY RULES

- No underage.
- No bestiality.
- No incest.
- No non-consensual sex or dubious consent.
- I ONLY play as submissive characters.
- I will want you to play the taller character.
- I will roleplay via pm or e-mail, and am now willing to try threads.
- DO NOT put something into your response that is included in the "no" column on my f-list. I will end the roleplay with no warning, in such a case.

NOW! To my idea:

I would play a "Lady of the Evening", a high class prostitute working in a bordello like establishment on a leisure planet, and you would play a variety of clients who come to her for her services. It doesn't all have to be smut, but that would probably be a large part of it. I'd really like it if you could play a large variety of characters, ranging from humanoid female, Futa, demonic beings, tentacle monsters, lamia, and quite a bit in between. HOWEVER! No outright male characters. You can have "regulars" Who come to her but again, I would prefer variety.

I'm really looking forward to this roleplay, so please message me if you're interested. Also, please take a look at my f-list in my signature.

Thank you,
Elysia

A classic idea with a sci-fi twist. I like it. Consider opening this up to multiple players but only playing one session at a time and have a few waiting. That will really give you the impression of a busy, disired working girl. Alas, I can't help you (playing male characters only) but I can help you with a free bump!

NOW! To my idea:

I would play a "Lady of the Evening", a high class prostitute working in a bordello like establishment on a leisure planet, and you would play a variety of clients who come to her for her services. It doesn't all have to be smut, but that would probably be a large part of it. I'd really like it if you could play a large variety of characters, ranging from humanoid female, Futa, demonic beings, tentacle monsters, lamia, and quite a bit in between. HOWEVER! No outright male characters. You can have "regulars" Who come to her but again, I would prefer variety.

I'm really looking forward to this roleplay, so please message me if you're interested. Also, please take a look at my f-list in my signature.

Thank you,
Elysia
[/quote]
I would rather play just a regular as I have a character idea in mind. So if you are intersted in that contact me right back. If not and you find no one else in a couple of days crawl in to my online office and let's discuss a few ideas.

Been away for a while because of some intense personal circumstances, but I'm back! And still interested in this Roleplay. BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom