Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Term Romantic Semi-Lit Search [MxF & MxM] +Lots of NEW Plots+

Status
Not open for further replies.

November Bleeds

Super-Earth
Welcome to my Request Thread

Current Craving: My New Plots...!

You can find my Dystopia & Apocalyptic Thread HERE!

Before we begin, allow me to tell you a bit about myself.
My name is November, but you can call me Nov. I have been role-playing for about thirteen years now and I am still learning and expanding my RP style. I'd like to consider myself literate on my good days- however there are lazy days where I cannot seem to create an elaborate post that's detailed and expressive but I will still try. I am and have always been an extremely open minded individual, especially when it comes to collaborating on ideas, writing perspectives and explaining situations. Discussing RP plots and characters have always been fun for me. There isn't too much else to say, but I am not a scary person. I am very kind, patient and always willing to work with my RP partners.

Please keep in mind that I do have someone I love very deeply in real life. She is literally my everything in this beautiful world. We live together, sit beside each other and more often than not; write together. My doll, my heart, my soul partner. Blissy is her name on Blue Moon if you ever wish to check her thread & plots out. Without her I don't know where I would be. 

Update: Added a stack of new plots...

-

Things to know before role-playing with me
PLEASE READ
:

• MxF or MxM pairings are accepted
  • Literacy and grammar are wonderful; but not expected
  • I personally write 3-5 (or more) detailed paragraphs depending on my partners
  • Please give me something worth reading and something I can work with. You do not have to write a novel, but if you only write a tiny paragraph constantly, it is not going to work out
  • I only RP through PM's right now, if you see me with a thread it is for specific reasoning.
  • I describe my characters looks for the most part- however feel free to use pictures or references for yours. Certain characters of mine do in fact have a face to their name
  • Your gender does not matter here! I have never thought for a second that it mattered who was on the other side of the screen. We're just two people collaborating on a story together
  • Story driven RP's are a favourite
  • I only RP in Third Person – I cannot RP in first nor second
  • Long Term > Short Term
  • I work with 70% Story - 30% Smut
  • Romance is my strongest theme
  • Fantasy is my weakest theme
  • For MxM Specific RPs please note: I do in fact play dominant top roles. However I have one character that is in fact a submissive bottom.
  • Typically my RP's take place in Modern times. This can change.
  • If you have actually read this so far, please put in the word strawberries somewhere in the message you're sending me.
  • Unless there is specific reasoning, no characters under the age of eighteen. If there are characters under the age of eighteen, no sexual action will occur.
  • I do not ignore people, if I have not responded to you within a few days, please send me another message
  • If I have not responded to our RP but I have bumped my thread, do not worry. I have not lost interest in the RP, I just enjoy multitasking and keeping my ideas flowing.
-

Expectations:
Little bits and pieces to keep in mind. Thank you to Blissy ♥ for the inspiration on writing this little bit:.
  •  Take your time. If you are out of an idea and have no idea what to post, please wait until you have the motivation to post back. I do not mind waiting until you respond. I would rather see a lovely well written post over something you felt you did not like.
  •  Absences. We all leave at some point. Taking time away from BM is to be expected. If you are away for a certain amount of time whether it be a day, a week or even a few months, I should still be here. I am always willing to attempt to continue an old RP, if not start a new one. Do keep in mind that I do have a real life to attend to myself so BM is not my first priority.
  •  Age Play. We all have our pet peeves, rules and specifics. I will not accept any characters under the age of eighteen. This is my personal preference. Do not try to fight me on this. If you cannot accept this, then you may as well not bother messaging me in the first place. I am strict about this one. 
  •  Conflict. If I am playing a character attempting to rape or tear your characters clothes off, please have your character put up some sort of fight. Unless it is within your character to obey such large commands and give in, then I'll work with it. Seriously it is worth it when someone plays a character that fights back. Consensual RP scenes versus Non Con depend on the storyline.
  •  Being Online. Please for the love of all that is Blue Moon, be patient with me. I shuffle so many RP's and partners that I cannot make everyone happy. If I do not respond to your message right away (yes I do know that tracking exists) you can send me a reminder, ask me if your post was OK but please do not message me a million different messages asking me or begging me to reply. If I do not reply to your PM within a day or so, do not get angry with me and tell me I don't care; because I do. I have gotten this before and if it happens I will refuse to respond.
-

Pairings List
Just some pairings that peak my interest.
No specifics so if you like any pairings let me know and tell me which you'd like to play!
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl
  • Band Member x Fan
  • Best Friends
  • Boss x Intern
  • Demon x Human
  • Drug Dealer x Drug Addict
  • Human x Fallen/Guardian Angel
  • Nerd x Popular
  • Photographer x Model
  • Psychologist/Therapist x Patient
  • Rich x Poor/Homeless
  • Roommates
  • Stalker x Victim
  • Teacher x Student
  • Writer x Editor

-

Fandom List
This section is spoiler'd, I am not currently searching for Fandoms but you can still discuss one with me.
These are not all the fandom's, just the ones I would be willing to give a shot to.
Whether it is characters in their own universe or another.

Anime/Manga:
DRAMAtical Murder
High School Debut
Junjou Romantica*
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi*
Shugo Chara
Kimi ni Todoke

Comics / Books:
The Walking Dead
Fables***

Games:
Fatal Frame
Silent Hill
Starcraft
The Wolf Among Us***

Television Series:
Once Upon a Time
(Rumple, Hook, & Knave)
The 100

-

P L O T S:

Note: I wanted to mention that all plots are MxF or MxM but the last section is purposely for MxM with reason.

Newest Plots: [Craving]

• The Odd One Out ***
    [Character roles may be switched]
    [Typically MxM Plot]
    Having just turned the age of eighteen, MC is still going to school while living at home. The summer before College/University is supposed to be the greatest one where he can live it up before his life gets busy. Due to unfortunate events, his Mother's best friend passes away and her eighteen year old child (YC) is left without any place to go. With the fortunate heart of MC's mother, YC is taken into custody and taken care of by MC's family and for the summer... the summer consisting of just the two of them for the most part.

• Locked Away
    [Roles: Inmates]
    [MxM specific. You can try to convince me otherwise or switch the roles. My only MxM plot where I will play submissive]
    In a minimum-medium security male only prison, MC is brand new to the location. Although during the first few days MC is harassed and he does his best to avoid the others around him. He keeps to his cell/room the best he can with his roommate who is barely around. But once MC gets himself into too much trouble, YC steps into the picture to protect him. YC being, his room/cellmate. They make a deal. YC gives safety to MC while MC gives..? Up for further discussion.

• Transcendence [Taken]
    [Roles: Psychologist x Patient]
    [Five stars if you flip this plot]
    For the last little while, YC has been in search of a Psychologist and comes across MC, a professional Psychologist in search of new patients after moving to a new city. After a couple of weeks, both characters seem to connect on more than an emotional level and despite all laws, begin to fall for one another. I'd like this RP to become very personal to the characters as they get to know one another inside and out.

• Off The Radar
    [Roles: Survivors]
    After a rather devastating plane crash, a minimal amount of survivors escape. Stranded on what may be a deserted island and set up camp in hopes of rescue. The island however may not be as deserted as they thought and help may not actually arrive.

• In The Middle
    [Roles: Officer/Stalker x Victim]
    As of late YC has been feeling extremely paranoid as weird things have been happening around them. To their belief, they are being stalked. As YC falls into desperation they contact the authorities and a detective takes on the case. There, he is placed to look after YC and check up on her as often as possible. MC will be both the detective and the stalker. More details up for discussion.

• Misunderstood
    [Roles: Popular x Rebellious]
    In the first year of College/University, our characters despised one another. Both groups of friends being polar opposites. But during the summer, something between our characters sparked. Whatever it may have been. The two may be dating now, undercover and away from their friends. Or, they may in fact just be extremely attracted to each other but are too afraid to do anything. Up for discussion/tweaking/further ideas.

• Social Media Stalker
    [Roles: Internet Famous x Stalker]
    Inspired by one of Blissy's plots
    YC is a famous internet celebrity. Whether it is social media, youtube, twitter, facebook or even instagram, they find themselves with tons of followers. For the last couple of years, MC has been stalking their feed to find out exactly where they live due to his attraction towards YC. They may have even interacted once or twice. Although he lives two lives. One, trying to impress YC and break through the barriers of friendship and the other...well, that's a secret.

• Catfish
    For the last couple of years YC & MC have been dating online. They're truthful and honest about all but one thing: one of them is sharing fake pictures. Having fallen for one another over a text based application, they find themselves wishing and wanting to meet one another in hopes that they like the other. The character who did show a real picture of themselves decides one day to take a trip to their house to meet them, but what they find may not necessarily be what they expected.

• The Following Pairings
    [Message me for plot ideas]
    Religious x Agnostic/Atheist
    Visionless x Sighted
    Teacher x Student

Romantic Plots:

• Falling in love again, [Over Requested]
    Two characters had fallen in love at a young age and had all the intentions of holding a relationship together throughout their school years. Unfortunately one family moved away and the two lost all possible contact. Years later while entering College or University, the two find themselves meeting eye to eye once again. What happens from there depends on them.

• Realism vs Fantasy [Writer x Editor]
    Ever since his novelist career, my character only wrote in the genre of romance. Although he hadn't come to understand what true romance meant. After his old editor had moved onto bigger and better things, a new editor (your character) comes into view to work on his novels. As she comes to edit his work and complains that some details are lacking and seem unrealistic, he questions and fights her on his own stories. As the two challenge one another on what romance truly means, she asks him if she can teach him her realistic way rather than his idealistic fantasy.

• Secrets You're Begging To Keep
    [Character roles may be switched]
    For the last while, YC and their friends have had an interest in MC. However, MC has only had his eyes on YC. After one rather odd evening of awkward tension, our characters end up getting together but keep it a secret from their friends. I will also accept this plot revolving around our characters sneaking behind their parents backs. (No Rp's including cheating though.)

• Blind Date
    Exactly as the title suggests. Two characters find themselves on a blind date. This plot is up for discussion.

• Running Away, [Truck Driver x Backpacker]
    I wanted this to be a very simple story about a backpacker whom hitches a ride from a truck driver. There could be an emotional connection between them, or this could even take a much darker turn. I thought the concept between the two would be interesting to play out.

• Unexpected Company,
    During a school ski trip, two students end up staying out a bit too late. While staying out too late the students find themselves rushing to a cabin nearby where they are forced to stay the night. Whether they are friends, best friends, enemies or so on and so forth is up for discussion.

• Unexpected Transformation
    In High School YC was rather unattractive and MC gave YC the cold shoulder. Although he was much more on the bad-boy side, times have very much changed. Now it is College/University and YC has grown into their body completely and changed their entire outlook. Whether it was through surgery means or natural physical changes, MC doesn't even recognize YC. Of course, this causes MC to go after yours in a romantic sense and YC has all the power in his/her hands to play along.

• Stereotyped to a T
    It is the beginning of Senior Year in High School. YC is one of the most popular people in school, MC is the least popular and also rather nerdy. YC and MC are intentionally paired together for a Semester-Long project. YC and MC clearly do not see eye to eye. However, behind my characters ratty hair and glasses; perhaps he doesn't look all that bad and his personality isn't all that rough either. Do Opposites Attract..?

Darker Plots:

• Up for Ransom, [Kidnapper x Victim]
    [This plot may or may not be on hiatus, please ask if interested!]
    My character has been in a gang for quite a few years now. His dedication to the gang has been proven through his loyal actions to them. Due to recent events, your character has been targeted for the gangs kidnapping. My character kidnaps yours and takes her back to his gang. Your character ends up staying with him and being under his control while the gang puts out a payment to their family/friends or anyone close to them whom they can receive money from. What happens to them during this time is up for discussion, whether it is love and romance or something else altogether.

• Lost & Found ***
    YC comes home from a late evening out. In the alleyway next to their apartment, a body is laying there half-awake. MC has been beaten and bruised. YC takes pity on them and helps them inside to clean them up. But what if MC isn't one of the good guys..?

• [More currently being written]

Fantasy Plots:

• The Hunted,
    A story of an Archer hunting for a creature in the forest. The man has been after the creature for a very long time. However once the two of them come face to face, will he have a change of heart?

• The Fallen, [Fallen Angel x Human]
    For the last eighteen (or more) years, your character has found themselves going through the hardest of times. Without knowing it, they have a Guardian Angel who has been watching over them ever since they were born. Through one extremely tragic event, this Angel descends upon the world below in order to help them cope with their emotions if not, stop them from attempting to commit suicide. Knowing quite well that he will lose his wings and from there on remain mostly human, he does it just for the love he holds so strongly for them.

BDSM Plots:

• [Work In Progress]

Tragic Plots:

• Memory Loss, [On Hiatus]
    After having been in a terrible car accident, your character has finally awoken from their coma with no memory of who she is currently engaged/married to. The two had been very much in love and alas, they attempt to rebuild their relationship all over again.

MxM Specific

• The Real World
    Two best friends just graduated high school and it ends up they are both attending the same College/University. Living in a small city they have to commute to their campus rather than staying in a dorm. The two start to realize that they have developing feelings for one another and slowly begin experimenting and falling in love, in secret. Unfortunately where they live is not exactly supportive but rather homophobic. Due to this nature, one of the boys comes out to their family and is instantly disowned, kicked out of the house, banished from seeing them again. They retreat to their partner who takes them in and attempts to comfort them, but unfortunately their parents will not let them stay... The rest (or an alteration of the story) is up for discussion!

-More to come.

*** If you have ANY Ideas of your own you would like to throw my way, please let me know and I will be more than happy to try and work something out ***

- - - - - -

If you have any questions, throw a PM my way. We can discuss things further.

It'll be good to get to know you,

November.

F-List Link! It's old and needs to be updated...

RE: Looking for semi- literate to literate role-players [More Info Inside] MxF & MxM

Bumping, after being away for a long time.

-> Will be updating entire thread asap.

RE: Searching for RP Partners [BDSM/Horror/Kidnapping & Softer Themes] M+F & M+M

Bumping and more updates to come soon for cravings.

RE: Searching for RP Partners [BDSM/Horror/Kidnapping & Softer Themes] M+F & M+M

Bumping.

More cravings and ideas soon to come.

MAJOR Update...
Cleared a lot of details out.
Made thread a lot more simple.
Idea's / Cravings summaries are now hidden with spoiler tags.

RE: Seeking Lit to Semi-Lit RP Partners... *Major Re-Write* [Details Inside]

Updated details about me as, current craving as well as title.

RE: Seeking RP Partners *NEW Ideas* MxF & MxM

Added new ideas, a character section, story-lines as well as vacation days this coming December.

RE: Seeking Lit to Semi-Lit Partners | [Plots, Romance, Horror, Fandoms & More] Mx...

Bumping this.

Extra fandoms and concepts to be added soon.

RE: Seeking Lit to Semi-Lit Partners | [Plots, Romance, Horror, Fandoms & More] Mx...

-> Added Plot #8 and edited some extra information.

Edit: Added Plot #9 as well.

RE: Seeking Lit to Semi-Lit Partners | [Plots, Romance, Horror, Fandoms & More] MxF & MxM

I'll give you a bump, because I think you're awesome. :] Good luck.

Haha oh thank you Menoru. Very sweet. Right back at you!

Giving this a New Years Bump. Happy New Year to you all and Happy Role-Plays your way.

I bumpa ur butts. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom