Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is my room, Right? (Shadow Angel and Myself)

Atrium151

Planetoid
Skye took in a soft breath as he headed into the dormitory. He smiled, happy to be back to the school after a summer of work. The boy headed up to his dedicated dormitory and unlocked the door. When he stepped into the room, he smiled happily and tossed his bags onto an empty bed. "So good to be back." HE nodded.

The room he walked into was a regular size dormitory room, with two beds on either side, and shared bathroom in the back. The beds were only single beds and not that big, or looking that comfortable. The dormitory itself was a tall apartment building-esque, building, so there were a lot of rooms, and a lot of people on each floor.

Skye was a decent looking boy, standing at 5'8" tall, with short black hair and deep blue eyes. He had soft facial features, innocent ones. His body was athletically built, account of his continual exercise, running and swimming. However, his hips were a little wide, and his waist curved in slightly. He had a wonderfully tanned complexion.

Little did he know though, that this year was going to be more interesting, due to the schools selection of room mates.

With his room empty at the moment, he took the time to unpack his things, getting his laptop out and pulled out his clothes and set them in the dresser that was provided. As for clothes he was wearing, Skye was wearing a pair of shorts, and a t shirt, nothing special.

Tiffany Richards walked down the hall with her bags she'd just returned from a summer Caribbean cruise, she looked down the hall thinking maybe she had the wrong dorm. Shaking her head she ran her fingers through her caramel colored wavy hair, rolled her suitcase over the thresh hold then her two other bags both on her shoulders. Tiffany was about 5'9-5'10'' with caramel colored hair, golden brown eyes. She had a baby doll face complexion , a petite frame but she wasn't to petite. Her faded blue jeans hugged the few curves she had just right, her pink tank top adorned with a matching cardigan which matched her pink sandals. '' Excuse me.. '' The Brunette said as she sat her bags down on the other bed, let her suitcase lean against the bed she was really confused because when she left she had a female room mate. Things were going to be very interesting that was for sure, she was afraid she had the wrong room at 1st but she remembered she'd left a book hidden under her mattress. She lifted the mattress, pulled the book out with a soft smile then sat down on the unmade bed she would have to worry about that later. For someone that dressed decently, could afford Caribbean cruises Tiffany was a little on the shy side at 1st but once she warmed up to a person she was more outgoing towards them.

Skye continued to unpack his things. He blinked a little as the girl walked into the room, and set her things down. When she lifted the mattress and pulled out the book, he knew she had been here before, or at least knew the person who was here before. The boy tilted his head to the side, and then began to rummage through his back pack, pulling out a slip of paper. "Are you...sure you are supposed to be here?" He blinked, he had never heard of these rooms being co-ed. "Room...409?" He looked to her. He wanted to make sure that she really was his room mate before introducing himself, or anything of the sort.

When it was clear they were to be room mates, he took in a soft breath and moved over to her. He offered his hand to her. "My name is Skye. I...hope that this won't...make things awkward" He chuckled softly.

'' I'm Tiffany.. Tiffany Richards, this was my dorm last year.. I'm a sophomore, you? '' Tiffany asked as she bit her lip, shook his hand she was amazed that she didn't mess up introducing herself because she could get nervous really easily especially around new people. The young college student was healthy but she had been diagnosed with anxiety, was known to have panic attacks if she was around a large crowd of people or just felt really nervous. Over the years she had gotten better but every once in awhile she still needed medication, she had her pills with her but she only took them when she needed them. '' It's very nice to meet you Skye, I think we'll be great room mates.'' She said as she smiled normally she didn't smile but there was something about Skye that intrigued her, she'd never actually had a boyfriend cause even though she had the looks guys normally treated her like she was invisible.

He looked to her for a moment and smiled happily at her. "Tiffany? I am a Junior actually" He smiled. "That is a nice name." He thought for a moment and nodded at her. "I think this will be fun." He nodded at her once more and chuckled softly. "Oh." He took in a soft breath and snapped his finger. "A more serious question." He smiled at her and then sat down on the edge of his bed. "Is there anything I should know about?" He tilted his head to the side. "Boyfriends?" He winked at her and smiled. "Are you in any clubs?" He tilted his head. Skye chuckled a little nervously "Sorry...I ask a lot of questions"

'' No boyfriends.. boys normally ignore me, or want me for my money. As for clubs.. none really unless you count book club, art club. I love to read, I love to draw.'' Tiffany said as she bit her lip, took her sketchpad out of her messenger bag. She took a deep breath then handed it to him so he could take a look she'd been drawing since she was eight or nine years old, her parents often said she could go to a prestigious art school but she didn't want to leave her family behind. '' I could be a junior but I had to take a semester off.. for medical reasons.'' She said biting her lip again, she was in fact telling the truth but she didn't really want to go into details, she was only a sophomore because she had been able to take summer classes in order to finish her freshmen year.

He looked to her for a moment. "Really? No boyfriend" He took in a soft breath "I know the feeling. No Girlfriend here to cause problems." He looked to her for a moment and then looked down to the ground, a little. As if he didn't like being single. "But what you going to do." He shrugged. The guy shrugged and then took her sketchbook when she offered it. "Wow." He said as he flipped through the pages. "This is fantastic" He nodded to her, smiling happily. Skye loved other peoples works, he loved knowing what they could do. "Best I can do is write stories" He shrugged. "But not enough to make money." He handed the book back to her. "You could probably make a pretty penny if you did commissions." He smiled at her, noting that she didn't feel comfortable discussing the circumstances of her extra summer of work. "Tiffany, you don't have to worry about it" He smiled honestly. "I won't pry for information from you" He nodded. "Anyways, I am getting a little hungry, care to join me for something to eat?"

" I'd love to join you, thanks for being so understanding. Your really the first guy to really acknowledge I exist.." Tiffany said as she sat her book down, jumped to her feet with a smile on her face. She chewed on her lower lip, wondered where he wanted to go cause most of the on campus cafes were closed. Tiffany knew a few places within walking distance, she was ready whenever he was.

Back
Top Bottom