Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorcceress's Appretntice (Myself, Jugger82)

'' I'm fine, I don't need anytime to myself. Their happy tears Nathan, Thank you.'' Emerita smiled a little, stood up as she looked at the cats she couldn't figure out who the second one was but it didn't really matter right now she would figure it out sooner or later. '' Get some sleep, we'll continue your lessons in the morning.'' She said as she walked toward her room, untwisted her hair letting it fall down her back as she closed the door she got herself ready for bed then laid down for the night.

He nodded to her, and proceeded upstairs to his room. He wondered where Talon was...as he had not seen him all day. And then he began to wonder who the other cat was...And then his theory popped up that one of the two familiars turned each other into a suitable form that both of them would abide by. He laughed. At least they could love one another as cat and cat rather than cat and mouse. He closed his eyes, feeling sleepy and eventually lulled off into a deep slumber.

(Shall we time skip to the 1400s?)

Another Decade had passed, Emerita was still teaching Nathan the art of magic but as the decades passed it seemed that he had gotten much better with his spells. She was proud of him, would continue to teach him with the two cats watching over them. It was obvious to her that Shadow had turned Talon into something that was more appealing to her, Emma had no complaints it was nice to have another cat around. Emma still hadn't aged, looked like she was still a teenager but she was much older in reality she just managed to look a lot younger then she actually was.

Nathan had just finished brewing some potions down in his lab which he had constructed himself over the years. One final potion...But BOOM! A loud explosion was heard in the cellar under the house and smoke would rise from the door that would lead into it. Nathan came out, coughing and hacking up stuff from his throat as he waved out the smoke. Soot was all over his face and his clothes seemed to be charred a bit, even the collar being a little on fire. "That didn't go as expected..."

Emerita ran outside as soon as she heard the explosion, she handed him a glass of water then patted his collar with a towel. '' You gotta be more careful some of those potions pack a pretty good punch, well dinner is almost ready.'' She said as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, walked back inside figuring he would get himself washed up. Walking back into the house she continued to make dinner, instead of just broth it was more of a vegetable and meat stew cause she'd gone to the market. She placed some milk in front of the cats, continued to fix dinner for her as well as Nathan she had really grown accustom to having him around to the point of where she had almost started to develop feelings for him.

"Yeah...I realize this now." Nathan replied as he rubbed the soot off of his face with the towel she had given him. After returning down to the cellar once more, he began to clean up his mess and put away his research notes before ascending upstairs to ground level. Walking into the kitchen, he smelled the aroma of food and smiled as he sat down and waited for dinner to be prepared. Talon stayed next to Shadow, rubbing the bottom of her head with his head to show his affection for her.

Emerita filled two bowls with the stew one for herself, one for him she sat his soup in front of him then sat down with her own. She poured water into two metal mugs then tore off a piece of bread, dipped it into her soup as she ate with a smile on her face. Taking a spoon she slurped or sipped her soup hoping he enjoyed it as she smiled at the two cats, returned to her dinner. Shadow purred as Talon rubbed his head against hers,she was lucky enough to be in heat which meant if they mated she could get pregnant. Luckily for her being a cat had its perks, she drank the milk swallowed it then licked the top of his head smiling.

Nathan smiled as he came and ate her food. He drank the water first, thirsty after the explosion in the lab nearly singed his eyebrows off. Soon he went about eating the soup happily. "Still as good as always, Emma." He said with a smile as he continued to eat it. He always loved Emerita's cooking. Talon could sense that Shadow was in heat...and frankly...He thought that they may be ready for a child to look after along with their owners. He whispered silently into her ear to meet him somewhere private...and he hopped off the table and upstairs toward Nathan's room.

" Thank you." Emma said with a smile as she finished her soup, drank her water. She was always happy to cook for him, breakfast was normally small because well she just never focused on breakfast. Watching talon jump off the table she paid no attention to what was going on, she knew hey were animals so whatever happened between them was nature taking its course. Shadow followed him by jumping off the table, then followed him up to Naan's room her ears perked back because she was happy that it was time they started a family.

"So Emerita..." Nathan murmured as he finished his bowl of soup. "What shall I learn today? I think I've got potions pretty much handled except for that one case earlier where I accidentally spilled some concoctions together...Damn rats. One scared the hell out of me. I thought Shadow and Talon were supposed to take care of them but oh well." He shrugged. "Is there anything you had in mind for me to learn recently?"

When Shadow finally arrived to his room, she would find Talon in his human form, grinning as he patted the side of the bed, urging her to come and sit down next to him.

'' Not that I can think of I mean you've basically memorized all my magical books, the only thing I can think of is teaching you how to write your own spells. '' Emerita didn't know what else she could teach him, she'd noticed that he hadn't come into his powers yet which really confused her because she swore he was the one. She didn't know what else she could teach him, she opened the book that gave the history of his ancestor then noticed there was a spell underneath his name. '' Recite that.. It's the spell that should bring your powers out.'' The brunette sorceress said as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, she was a little nervous she wasn't forcing him to recite it but it'd been quite a few decades.

Shadow smirked as she recited the spell to make herself human, she sat down next to Talon wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him. She'd been waiting for this moment for days months even, it was time because she was in the mood. As a human she was a virgin, as a cat she was a virgin if that was possible but she only had eyes for Talon. She'd never been with anyone else, she had no desire to be with anyone else but Talon he was her soulmate that part was clear in the big book Emerita had.

"Bring my powers out huh? I thought you did that already by teaching me how to use magic in the first place." He murmured and looked to the spell under his ancestor's name. He looked at it for a bit and began to think it, reciting the spell in his head...and eventually he spoke it out loud, in the dialect he had been taught to recite the spells...yet nothing seemed to happen. "Um...I don't feel any different, Emerita..." He frowned as he recited the spell once more...then a second time. Third...Fourth...and he gave up on the fifth. "What does it feel like for someone to come into their power...? Maybe this is it already?"

Talon kissed her back just as passionately as she kissed him. His eyes closed as his world revolved around Shadow now as he kissed her...and eventually fell with her onto the bed, kissing her more vigorously but not viciously. His hands trailed along her body until they came to the hem of her shirt, and he began to slowly lift it up to start removing it.

'' Sorry Nathan, I didn't really feel any different. I can conjure things, turn myself invisible as well as a few other things but I can't remember all my powers. I think your right, you already have your powers some sorcerers have physical powers like your ancestor but then again some only rely on spells. '' Emerita felt bad because she'd expected him to be just like his ancestor, she hadn't noticed the medallion she gave glowing either but she also didn't see it around his neck. '' Where is the medallion I gave you? '' She asked as she looked at him, wondered if maybe that was why he didn't feel any different because a sorcerer's powers normally came from his medallion while a sorceress's came from from her amulet.

Shadow moaned into the kiss as her shirt was removed, she slid her hand along Talon's chest as she kissed him she was just so glad they could focus on starting a family. She didn't worry about Emerita, if she got pregnant as a human she would be pregnant as a cat as well which meant she could have one or two kittens maybe more it depended on how many times Talon released inside of her once they started making love to each other.

(What is the medallion going to do? Just curious so I don't blow it in my post lol.)

Shadow looked so...amazing. He proceeded to slowly strip both of them down until the two of them were naked, and Talon was atop of Shadow, kissing her neck gently as their naked bodies pressed against one another. His hands kept him from crushing her under his weight and his cock began to erect, prodding her pussy gently as he eased his way into the moment.

Shadow arched her back, wrapped her legs around his waist as she chewed on her lower lip. She'd wanted this for centuries but since they had been hiding who they really were for quite sometime it was time they started a family, she was watching his every move. Her heart raced, her breathing grew heavy just thinking about it because she knew it would be something she would never forget. At the moment she didn't care about Emerita, she didn't care about Talon's master either all she cared about was Talon.

Nathan's medallion began to glow...And he looked down to it in confusion. "What...Whats happening...?" He said in surprise as he picked it up in his hands. "Whats happening...?" The medallion began to glow more and more until it flashed a bright light and then went dim. "That...that was weird..." He murmured, and began to twitch his nose. He looked like he was about to sneeze. "ACHOO!" He cried out, sneezing toward a window and causing it to shatter from the force. "W-What the hell was that...!?"

---

"I love you, Shadow..." He whispered to her before he began to push his cock into her pussy until it went all the way until the base. He moaned out and bit into her neck lightly, moaning out as he felt the feeling of her pussy enveloping his cock. He looked to her and smiled. "I'm glad..."

'' That my dear was your powers manifesting, apparently you can shatter glass by sneezing. Emerita said as she smiled a little, placed a spell on the broom so it cleaned up the mess then watched the dust pan dump the glass into the trash can. She placed a strand of hair behind her ear, smiled. Of course she was proud of him but she didn't think she had to tell him that, she looked around the room for the cats but saw no hide nor hair of them anywhere. Pushing that aside she stood up, put all the dishes in the sink as she started to clean up from breakfast.

'' Mmm I love you to Talon.'' Shadow moaned as she arched her back, started to slide her heal along his lower back. She closed her eyes, stayed focused as she thrusted her hips against his. It felt amazing so far, she felt a little tinge of pain but knew it would subside after all it was her 1st time with him since the timing had never been right. She knew their love would last for the next several centuries, she looked forward to carrying his children.

"Haha very funny...I don't just shatter glass by sneezing. It felt...powerful. Untamed..." He murmured. Walking over to her, he began to help her with the dishes from breakfast and smiled as he patted her head. "Thank you...for everything, Emma." He said with a smile, gazing into her eyes lightly and a little bit longer than the usual gratitude-like eye contact. He turned, and headed upstairs. "I'll be in my room if you need me." He replied and headed upstairs, but before he opened the door, he put his ear to it...hearing something peculiar. He heard the two of them making love in the room and his face lit up in embarrassment before heading back down.

---

He moaned out as he continued to thrust into her, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He leaned down and kissed her lips passionately, eyes closed so he could think of nothing but her and their love making. He smiled and looked her in the eyes finally. "I love you Shadow...Bare my children and lets watch them grow with us...We'll have so many children, symbols of our love..."

((Sorry I took a hiatus but now I'm back.))

Emma smiled, she heard the noises as well but she ignored them, focused on preparing dinner for later that day. She didn't mind that their familiars were having sex with each other she'd known all along that shadow wasn't a normal black cat, it didn't bother her one bit. The sorceress had expected their to be a connection between the two animal's or humans turned familiars but she didn't really think anything of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow continued to thrust her hips against his as she moaned, chewed on his lower lip. '' I love you to Talon.'' Shadow said as she smiled, moaned arching her back a little more. She expected to have lots of children, the way he said it made it finally feel real. After years of looking for him, waiting she was finally going to have children that belonged to the only one she loved.

Back
Top Bottom