Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rangers of Asmire Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare Dragoness

Planetoid
Flare Dragoness said:
I'm looking for two males to play roles in a fantasy setting.
There can/will be smut in it, but it will be mostly Story. And normally I enjoy furries and that kind of thing, but for this one it must be human. Now, this RP will more than likely be in a thread, if you are not ok with that we can try and make other arrangements. If you want to go through with the RP, you can either reply here or PM me. I hope to here from you soon. And as it says, only two people will be accepted, I'll make a edit to say when I have the two people.

The Story: We are a group of 3 specially trained soldiers in the king's army. We are a few of the few Rangers that are trained every year. Our job is to keep peace in the Kingdom of Asmire. For most just the appearance of a ranger, signaled by our crest, a dragon breathing fire, makes most people give up on the spot. We are also the special forces of the army during wartime. Each ranger is trained differently, in different arts and skills. But each is told how to survive in the wilderness alone. But most rangers work in groups of three, some in larger groups, and a few by themselves.
We are a group of new rangers just out of apprentice ship, and have been sent to look into reports of villages being attacked on the northern borders of the Kingdom. Some rumors speak of a dragon, others of Men of the North, a kingdom that hates Asmire for its good land, their own being permafrost. Everyone knows that the Men of the North are great fighters and fearless, charging into battle no matter the odds. It is in the middle of winter and cold in the capital of High Town, near the western coast of Asmire where it is its warmest, and it's cold there during the winter. Up in the northern parts of the kingdom it is freezing and hard to live. Just the journey there will be dangerous, let alone what we might face there. Do you have what it takes to come with me?

The Setting: Asmire is a beautiful place, from rolling plains to snowy mountains Asmire has everything. The beaches are warm until mid winter when the winds come down from the mountains and cools the land off. But this will be set in the cold brutal lands in the north in the middle of the winter the highs are in the teens, and the lows in the negatives.

Roles:
You can play as any type of Ranger, from warrior type to a magical type.
The main thing is;

Name:
Looks: (can be a picture, but description is preferred)
Personality:
Background: (Rangers can come from nobility or commenfolk, but they must have done something great to get chosen, you don't have to include this but it is nice.)
Ranger Class: (short disception of what you do, such as a warrior)

Here is mine;
Name: Flare Bluefire
Looks: Flare is small, standing at 5'4. Her body is athletic, her muscles showing well, but compacted so that they are not too big. She normally wears a cloak and simple clothes under it. The cloak is made up of strange colors, making her seem to blend into the darkness and surrounding shadows at times.
Personality: Flare is happy-go-lucky. She loves life, and enjoys it the best she can. She can be flirty and carefree. But in a fight her niceness disappears and is replaced with a determination that cannot be broken. She is the kind that will fight to complete her mission and protect her friends until she dies.
Background: Flare started her 'training' at age 12 when she was kicked out of her family. She lived on the streets, stealing what she had to to get by. She became a master at climbing and running away from guards. Later on when she was 15 a street gang took notice of her and tried to kill her. She fought them and won, the commonfolk of the city loved her for it too. The gang, what was left of them, ran off. The guards dropped all charges of her and offered to give her a house, before she could accept a Ranger Chooser came and took her for training. She went through four years of intense training. She learned how to use a bow and a dagger. How to blend in with the background, and how to move silently through all different kinds of terrains. She became an even greater master at climbing where others wouldn't know how.
Ranger Class: Flare is an archer. She loves her longbow, never try to separate it from her. She also carries a dagger forged by the master Ranger Forge. She is the scout for the group, and the long range support.

BassEXE said:
Love this idea! Count me in!

Name: Jacob "Jake" Aurion

Appearance: Jake is a young, fit man. He has flame red hair that is mid-neck in length, and piercing ice blue eyes. He wears a white and blue tunic underneath white Paladin armor that is adorned with gold. His skin is slightly tanned, and he has strong, compact muscles.

Personality: Jake is an all around fun guy to hang around. He is kind, friendly, caring, always willing to help, and he has a great sense of humor. It is near impossible to make him mad or upset, but it annoys him when he is called Jacob, his birth name. He gets serious in battle, and is a master tactician. He does get flustered when he gets flirted with.

Background: Jake was born into the Aurion family of nobles, and had an affinity for battle tactics. When he sat in on a war council, it was he who quietly gave a suggestion that won the war. He was 12. Regarded as a prodigy, he was trained to be a Ranger for 5 years. He faithfully serves his kingdom.

Classification: Paladin: A tough, balanced soldier that excels in tactics and combat.

Zion_Ling said:
Name: Zion Ling
Looks: Zion is fit from the years of training he went through. He is almost six foot tall. He normally is wearing just simple pants and a shirt.
Personality: Zion is friendly, he loves to talk to anyone, even people who are considered his enemy, which allowed him his part in the Ranger.
Background: Zion was a king's son, from the Men of the North. But when the king died and the kingdom taken over by its current king, Zion was sent out of the nation to Asmire. He was later captured by a Ranger and held in High Town for three months, the whole time he continued to talk and talk to the Rangers that were there. He was even able to befriend many of them. Which lead to both his release, and then acceptance into the Rangers.
Ranger Class: Zion is trained in using a short sword, quite well. But mostly he is good at talking, and blending in with commenfolk. He was also trained in medical care and herbs. He loves helping people and making friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom