Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyro watched as Jake casually cummed upon the woman's face. There were many woman in this city, but only one had caught his attention. He decided to follow her, he wanted to know more... and he wanted more of that body which was now covered in many different juices, from many different people.

Sophia smiled and nodded. "Your mate, huh?" She took a few moments to just relax. "Well, I'm honored to have such a title for a cutie like you." She grinned and licked her lips, her body covered in cum. "Mmm, I'm gonna be so sore," she said with a laugh. "Can you help me up, Jake?"

"Well I don't know about you," she said with a grin. "But I want to take a shower before I go to work. As much I love the feel of cum on me, I like to be clean when I go into work." She smiled and took a moment to regain her balance and her strength. "Besides, I need lunch now," she said with a laugh. "You can come with me if you really want to."

"Sure I'll come with you!" Jake smiled as he thought for a second "I could use some lunch too... and a nice warm can of cum...."

The girl and the man he had knew to be Jake, walked off together. Skyro didn't know where, but he intended to follow them. He had to know more about this woman!

Staying a fair way behind them, he stalked them as they headed whereever it was they were heading.

Sophie led Jake back to her apartment, not bothering to collect her clothes. She walked naked back to her place and then let him in. "There's a can of cum in my cupboard," she said. "Do me a favor and make me a sandwich with the chicken salad in the fridge? I'll be nice to you later." She smiled and then shook out her red locks and headed for her shower, already dreaming about the warm water on her skin.

"'Kay!" Jake smiled as he started tomake her sandwich. With a smile he found the can of cum and opened it. He sat down at her couch and started to slowly drink the cum.

Sophie took a fairly quick shower, cleaning herself thoroughly, and washing her hair. She'd just waxed, so she was good on that front. She moisturized quickly and then combed and dried her hair before quickly pulling on her uniform--a black corset with white ties, a short black skirt that left little to the imagination, white lacy petticoat underneath, and a long pair of black gloves. she slipped into her thigh high fishnets and black heels as she came out. "Oh, thank you for the sandwich darling," she said, happily eating it. "Mmm, we should hurry. Not much time before work starts. Do you need to stop by your place and get your uniform?" she asked finishing the sandwich quickly and grabbing some water.

They entered an apartment building and Skyro watched from the ouside, occasionally seeing a glimpse of them at the window. He thought Sophia looked hot naked, but he caught sight of what she was wearing and was instantly aroused once agian.

He leant against a lamp post, rubbing his cock in his hand slightly, bored out of boredom than anything else.

He waited for them to leave the apartment so he could continue to find out more about this sexy woman.

Once they were both finished eating, Sophia and Jake exited her apartment, the buxom redhead locking the door behind them and soon they were back on the street headed toward work.

Skyro wondered where they were heading, surprisingly, despite her skimpy outfite, Sophie was wearing more than would be excepted in this secluded city.

He was turned on nonetheless. Keeping some way behind the pair, he continued to watch as they headed down the street and round the corner. He hurried to ensure he didn't lose them, he would continue to do this, avoiding being seen, until their destination.

Along the way, he was nearly caught by them both several times, knocking over a bin, accidently walking into a couple sharing oral sex. (that caused quite the noise, luckily he kept out of sight)

By time they arrived at their place of work, it was a mircle that he had never been caught.

Sophia signed into work, smiling as she pulled her hair back, still stunning. She grinned as someone called her name and said hello. She waved back at them before she found her section and the proper materials, a little white apron that held her order book and a sex toy and pen. It was the kind that tied around the waist but didn't obscure the view of her body. She smiled as she came to a table and asked what she could get for the two women there.

Skyro watched as Sophia served the tables in her sexy outfit and with her stunning looks. Especially the hair, Skyro just wanted to run his hands through it and smell it...

He was getting ahead of himself. He would go in, act like he didn't know she would be there and take it from there.

Composing himself, he pushed the door open and walked in to find an empty table by the window. A waitress attempted to serve him but he refused, waiting for the right girl.

Noting that no one was serving one of the tables, Sophie frowned and put on a good customer service smile to serve him. When she got there, she recognized him. "Welcome to...oh, it's you. Hello there," she said with a warm smile. "What can I do for you, stranger?" She grinned and waited for him to answer her.

Never in his life had Skyro felt uncomftable, but for the first time he did here. He hesitated for a few seconds, his cock growing hard as he looked her the woman's magnificant body. Wearing only skin tight boxer, it wasn't hard to spot.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath, "Coffee please." He manged to get out after many attempts of trying. He couldn't take much more of this!

Skyro tried to calm himself, in an attempt to do so, he order his coffee black. Nothing that could stimulate him.

"Coming right up," she said with a little wink. That said, she walked toward the machine and poured him a large mug of coffee. She came back, still smiling in that friendly way and set the cup down right in front of him. "Just let me know if you need anything," she said, leaving him with her name. That done, she started to check on her other tables and their orders.

Skyro's eyes followed Sophia around the shop, slowly sipping his coffee. Sophia, Sophia He liked it. It sounded mysterious, mythical and definately sexy. He wanted to get to know this Sophia better. But by what means?

After a short time, the redhead returned to him to see how he was doing. "Is there anything I can get you, sir? More coffee, maybe something to go with it?" she asked. She still didn't know his name, but that was alright with her. If he didn't want to volunteer information, she wouldn't force the issue. At least not while she was working.

He stared. He wanted to tell her exactly what he wanted to do. He watned to bend her over the table in front of him and ram his cock inside her. Once again, her member became erect and he stuttered on his words, he would at least try his luck. "How about your number?" He didn't even know if people used numbers in the city. But he'd try anyway.

"Nya~! Here's your coffee!" Jake smiled handing a customer their coffee "Would you like cream with that?"

"Male please. And may I suck it?" The woman asked with a smile.

"Sure~!" Jake smiled as the woman got to work on sucking his cock causing Jake to purr loudly.

After a few minutes the woman withdrew her head as Jake came in her coffee.
"Thank you sweety. Tell me... do you have a girlfriend... or boyfriend?" The woman smiled sweetly as she stirred the cum into her coffee.

"Not really... I mean there's someone I really like..." Jake said blushing a bit "But I dont think i'm the 'boyfriend' type for her, more like the 'good friend' type."

"Aaah I see..." The woman smiled seductively "Sorry for asking... i'm a columnist for the local newspaper. I write a column on romantic advice. I know it sounds hard to believe in a place like this."

"Nya?"

"Hm? My number?" She blinked and thought about it for a moment. He didn't seem like the murderous type. And he had been a very good fuck. "Well, I suppose. But before I do that, I'll have to know your name." She smiled and waited for him to say something, his staring a bit...intense for her. Then again, he was probably new here if he was staring.

He titled his head as she asked for his name. He hesitated, his name was nothing he told many people. But he guessed not many people got her number either and if there was anychance of penatrating that body again, he would have to give up his name.

"Skyro," he finally said, "just Skyro."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom