Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah carefuly got down to her kness as the two approached. She LOVED the taste of cock and fresh cum. "I wanted to do far more than just see," she said with a smirk, taking Anna's cock in one hand and Skyro's in the other. "Unless you object.."

"Of course we don't object. It is venus City after all." Anna giggled with her cock twitching as though it was begging to be sucked.

Sarah carefully stroked Skyro's cock as she wrapped her lips around the tip of Anna's cock and pushed the tip of her tongue over the head of her cock.

"You're cold," said Skyro with a giggle. Responding, Skyro stroked him faster and further down his long shaft.

Kate gasped and stumbled a little having not really been paying attention. She blushed softly as the woman before her apologized. With a little frown at her question, however, she raised her eyebrow. "I'm sorry? You do know you're in Venus City, don't you? That's what this whole place is about." It wasn't every day that outsiders came here. "If you knew what this place was, why did you come?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Masako grunted. "It wasn't by choice. I just have to wait for a week for a ship before I continue my trip to my destination. The one I came in on wasn't going in that direction and the next one to where I AM going isn't going to be here til next friday I was told." She sighed. "Besides I don't hav einterest in sex with some ugly ass guy."

For a moment, Kate had to battle the urge to hit on the woman in front of her--a force of habit that had formed since her arrival here. "Why didn't you just fly?" She asked, tilting her golden head. "There is an airport here and I'm sure there's one wherever you're going..." She shrugged and decided that questioning this woman was probably not for the best. With a sigh, knowing that she would probably regret this, she said, "If you're really against staying in some hotel for nothing but a little sex, you can stay with me. I've got an extra room. I'll expect you to pitch in for groceries and extra electricity, but it wouldn't be more than any hotel on the mainland."

"I wouldn't want to impose." She said politely. "Besides we don't even know each other. But can you tell me a little more about how the city works?" she asked. "It's just so open that it's confusing as all hell to me."

Sarah hungrily took the length of Anna's growing cock into her mouth. Her tongue playing away the shaft, the tip swirling around the head. Her eyes looked up into Anna's. "Big cock," he said, pulling it out of her mouth and looking over to Skyro.

"Not so bad yourself," she said to him, massaging his balls and slipping the head into her mouth. Meanwhile, she stroked Anna's cock with some force. She LOVED being covered in cum.

As Sarah sucked her off, Anna fingered herself and massaged her breasts.
"Oooh! I'm gonna cum soon!" Anna moaned sexily.

"Not so hastey!" said Sarah, stopping all her rubbing of her huge cock but for a slight movement. "I want to savour this!" she said, before gagging as Skyro's cock reached the back of her sweet throat.

"Now lie down there," she said with a wink to Anna, "I want you both in me!"

Sarah pulled away from Skyro. She was always fairly dominant in her sexual acts. "Wait there now won't you babe?" he said it with a seductive smile.

She proceeded to lower her naked self down upon Anna's cock. Entering it inside her tight hole, sending shivers up her spine. "hm.. you're a biggun," she said to Anna with a giggle.

She returned her gaze to Skyro, tugging on his cock. "You've got a choice there sexy, backdoor, or..."

Before she had finished the sentence, Skyro had thrust his manhood deep inside her very small asshole. "Ahh," she called out, she had never had anything as big as Skyro in there. She could only hope she got a chance to let Anna in there who was even bigger.

"Fun time?" he asked sexily.

Kate sighed and looked at the woman. "Look, there are a few places in town that take cash, but they're not exactly the best parts of town. Now you can come with me and I'll happily take money if you don't want to impose, but you won't find many places that take money in the good part of town. There are some places that do it--restaurants mostly. And those are fairly on the up and up...but you might not want to eat at some of them if there's a special ingredient. Or cream."

Anna moaned at her tightness.
"Indeed it is SKyro." Anna giggled at Skyro as she moved her hands to play with Sarah's clit.

Skyro pushed deeper inside the stranger's ass. It was tight and it felt amazing around his rigid cock. He began to move his hips with some force. First slowly, then speeding up. Soon he was fucking her ass like no one's business.

"Ahhh!" Sarah screamed as her ass was ripped apart. It hurt like hell, but made her decent to cum far easier. After a few minutes, she reached her first climax. He pussy and ass clentched, around both their cocks.

"That's it!" Skyro shouted, angling himself further, pushing his full length with more force. Fucking her ass over and over and over.

Anna was fucking Sarah's pussy roughly as well enjoying the tightness. Soon she even lifted her head up and kissed the stranger lustfully.

Sarah was being fucked from all directions and she loved it. She could feel Skyro's rough nature as it forced himself further insider her body. She loved being abused.

Soon she was cumming for a second time, covering Anna's cock in more juices. She kissed Anna with passion, then looked back at Skyro. "Cum in my ass!!" she ordered, looking back down at Anna, "and you.." she smiled, "on these pretty lips."

"Of course..." Anna grinned pulling out of her pussy. She stood up and came all over Sarah's face givign her a hard facial.

Sarah laughed, wiping the cum from her face before licking it and swallowing what she could. "Taste you own cum Anna?" Sarah askd with a devilish laugh. THen she yelped as she felt something strange happen in her ass.

"Ahhh" Skyro screamed as he let his load go inside her ass. "Anna.." he said with a smile, "why don't you come round here and clean this mess up? I'll clean your cum for you." He gaver he a sneaky wink.

"Alright... I do love giving a good rimming... did it all the time with Jake when we were in highschool." Anna smiled crawling over to Sarah's and began to lick the cum off it.

Skyro licked Sarah's fingers, wiping Anna's cum clean. "Hm.." he said with a little glance at Anna, "Sweet."

Slowly, blood returned to his cock, he took it in his hand. "Now then.." he said, slapping his dick across the girl's face. "Always wondered what head from two girls was like..." he said suggestively.

Anna giggled as she finished eating out Sarah's ass and heard Skyro's suggestion.
"Of course..." Anna giggled as she got on her hands and knees next to Sarah stroking Skyro's cock softly.

Skyro looked down upon them both as Anna laid her hand on the shaft. Sarah chose to work on his very large balls. Feeling them in her palm, before slowing taking one ball into her mouth. "Hm.." She said, dropping her free hand to push two fingers inside her dripping pussy. She took the second into her mouth to soft moans from Skyro, who was distracted looking into Anna's deep eyes.

Anna sucked Skyro off roughly and began to deep throat him. Of course she moved her head so Sarah could have room to sock on his balls. With a slight grin she moved her hands to softly finger Skyro's asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom