Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Skyro awoke, it was late. He pulled on his boxers from the night before and crept out the house quietly. He was sure he heard murmurs of love and kisses from the room to his left as he left.

"Um Skyro?" Anna asked walking up to him with ehr coat on "Um... do you mind if I stay with you for the night? I think Jake is staying here more than likely."

Surprised by the tenderness he was showing her, it took Sophia a few moments to really adjust to this change of pace. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, running her hands through his soft hair.

Skyro wheeled back around, "sure," he said, wrapping an arm around Anna, "Go for a drink?"

Skyro took her to a small bar not far away and sat at the counter while a young woman came up to him and gave him a slowly lap dance, "Want more?" she asked seductively.

-----

New char =D

Name: Sarah
Race: Human
Bio: Short, lap dancer, loves sex.

Thought I'd keep it simple.

Sophia smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad too," she said softly, wondering what this would mean for the both of them. That was something they could talk about tomorrow, however. And she was exhausted. "Mmm, sleep now, talk later," she murmured, closing her eyes and snuggling into the pillows and covers and her feline friend-turned-lover.

"'Kay." Jake smiled cuddling next to her purring softly as he fell asleep.

Anna giggled softly seeing the woman give Skyro a lap dance.

Sarah grinded up on Skyro, noticing him getting hard inside his constricting boxes. Then she noticed Anna's cock standing tall.

"Oh, someone's excited." She said to both with a sexy giggle.

Sarah looked at them both, and then in a sexy tone she flicked her long blonde hair back. "Alleyway, 10 minutes." She said, walking off with a wiggle of her hips.

Name: Kate Silas
Sexuality: bi-curious
Personality: Shy, a bit unsure of herself, but very good when she gets to know you
Kinks: breastplay, giving and receiving oral, aggressive partners, wearing costumes
Appearance:
Blondie.jpg

Bio: One of the few people in the city who wears more than panties on a daily basis, Kate is an incredibly talented, but very shy interior designer. She is close friends with Sophia and came here years ago for a new start.

Kate had had a long day. She had been wearing a pair of Sophie's sexy heels, and her feet were now killing her. She wore a suit that showed off her body very well. Her hair was up and perfectly shiny and clear. In front of her violet eyes, she wore rectangular rimmed glasses. They were just for long periods of reading, and with all of the paper work and catalogs she'd looked through today, they'd come in handy. She wandered about the city now, her aching feet letting her wander. People stared at her because she actually covered her body.

Masako grumbled, looking for a new inn, the other one was offering rooms for various sexual acts on the innkeeper but she wasn't going to go for that at all. She'd nearly run into Kate though and in fact did, boob to boob as she came around a corner. "ouch! I'm sorry I'm just lost" she apologized. "I can' tfind a good hotel. What's up with this stupid city?" she asked. "They all want sex for rooms."

After Anna got the drinks in and Skyro and her had downed three or four plus a side order of cum they were well and truely merry. "Well then.." said Skyro softly, his finger tips dancing over Anna's thigh. "Should we go see if our new friend is waiting?"

Skyro grabbed Anna's dick and used it to lead her outside into the dark alleyway.

--

A few metres into the darkness, Sarah stood in nothing but well, she had nothing at all on. "Over here!" She called with a grin, "and bring those hard cocks with you!" She said, noticing the two hard cocks.

"You wanted to see us?" Anna asked seductively, it was obvious she was a bit tipsy and her cock was oozing with precum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom