Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorcceress's Appretntice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Okay so this idea actually came from the movie staring Nicholas Cage but it has a different concept, I was thinking the beginning could take place in the time of King Arthur then gradually move over to the twenty 1sr century. I know I could have just easily updated my idea thread but Oh well figured I'd just post this one alone, see how it worked out.

A sorceress could have heard rumors or stories about a young man perhaps a teenager who was born with great power, she could go in search of him. When she finds him she could realize that he's living in a storage room because his parents died when he was young so a baker or grocery store owner could have taken him in as long as he helped out around the place. She could teach him how to harness his power, as time goes by she could start to develop feelings for him. But because he never knew his mother he could imagine her as his mother, only picture her in that manner until one night when he wakes up from a horrible nightmare. Then he could go to her quarters/chambers to check on her to make sure she's okay, as he watches her sleep he could realize that his feelings are stronger then any feelings a son would or should have toward his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom