Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Love (KyaKonami & Malomyotismon.)

Ken grinned as he thrusted even harder, he was going to make sure she had her orgasm before he did. Evety inch of his cock entered her tight pussy as he fucked her. However, the tightness of her pussy was too much for him and he came inside her big time, some of it even dripping out her pussy. He kissed her as he panted, looking for some air.

Brie moaned and continued with him until she couldn't take it anymore. She tightened greatly, her orgasm rippling through her and soon after he came inside of her, sending shivers through her. She shook slightly from the pleasure, breathing heavily and kissing him back.

"Fuck, that was really good..." he said panting as his bi-colored eyes scanned her face. He kissed her again and pulled out. "I'm not finished yet..." he teased and slammed his cock back inside her, thrusting way faster and harder. "This is one class-skipping you'll never forget..."

Brie nodded. "Yeah...it was." she agreed, kissing him back again, a slight moan coming from her as he pulled out. Then he was slamming back inside of her, faster and harder. She moaned, back arching slightly as she moved against his thrust. "I don't think I will.."

A nice grin spread across Ken's face as he fucked her. He grabbed one of her breasts with one hand and caressed it. Then, he kissed her deeply once again. Sliding his tongue in her mouth, he sucked on hers. His cock throbbed inside her as he slammed hard. His groin clashed with her womb as his hands pulled her hips to him. He came a second round inside her, leaving him hiding his face and moaning on the crook of her neck. "Now let's try a new one...betcha' your pussy can't take it anymore..." he said and pulled put. He slowly pushed inside her butthole, his whole head entered first and then all his member. He moaned at the tightness and thrusted quite fast.

Brie continued to kiss him, moan, and grind her body against his, shivering in pleasure as they fucked. She had reached another orgasm as he spilled a second load inside of her, breathing a bit heavy, then hearing what he said. She smiled a bit. "Fine with me.." she told him, allowing him to pull out of her pussy and push into her ass. She moaned, tightening around him as he thrusted.

"Holy fuck!" Ken moaned to the tightness of her tight ass. He managed to pick up his pace, going hard on her and reaching deep. He moaned one last time as he came inside her butt. He breathed heavily and laid on top of her, his dick still throbbing inside her butt. He kissed her with passion and smiled, he was spent. "Sex with you...is excellent..."

Brie moaned as he picked up the pace as he fucked her ass. She moved and bucked against him until he came, breathing heavily. She kissed him back, giggling a bit at his comment. "Well, glad I could please. You're not too bad yourself." she said teasingly.

Ken grinned and pulled off, kissing her lips as he dressed her back. "Guess we need another session to show our true skills...a simple pathetic chair isn't enough to show our true potential..." he teased.

"Of course i want more of you..." he said and got dressed. However, as she leaned, her touch kept his hard length from softening. "Wait..." He unbuttoned his pants and let his cock pop out. "Suck it," he said.

Ken moaned when she teasingly played with his hard and aroused member. He placed a hand on her head, brushing her hair out of her face as she suck his cock. "Ahh, yes...You seem to have experience in this..." he whispered as each of her moves drove him off the edge.

"Oh, fuck! That was the most slutty commentary i've heard from a girl!" he said grinning as he moaned. Her ways of sucking drove Ken over the edge and came inside her mouth a big load.

Brie smirked, continuing to suck until she deepthroated him. This caused him to release a big load and she kept her mouth to his cock while she swallowed. Once she was done, she looked up at him. "Yeah well, I'm honest.." she said, making her way up and kissing him. "No point in lying, is there?"

Ken moaned on her mouth as she kissed him. "Yeah, i guess not...you are very beautiful and i can clearly see that you got experience on fucking....huh? You took one in every hole..." he teased as he put an arm around her waist, kissing her deeply.

"Hehe..." Ken laughed playfuly. "I see that...you are really good at this...And no, me? Hitting the books or studying? Pfff, i may have good grades but that doesn't mean i attend to class! Want a smoke?" he said kissing her again and bringing her closer to him.

Brie smirked, then nodded. "Sure, I'd like one." she said, kissing him back and staying close to him, waiting on the cigarette. She still wasn't completely clothed, but she didn't care at the moment. Not like she was leaving here right this minute anyways.

Ken grabbed a cigarette and placed it on her lips. With a click of his fingers, a flame came out and he lit it. He did the same with his own and smiled as he took a long puff and exhaled the large ammout of smoke up into the air. "You are so fucking gorgeous i must say...i never saw a girl enjoy anal before, and loved it, naughty girl..." he said, tightening the grip around her waist.

Brie let him place the cigarette on her lips and light it, taking a drag before pulling it away and exhaling. "Yeah well, I enjoy lots of things. Figured a long time ago I should be versatile.." she told him, taking another drag. "I mean, what's the point if you're not going to get a bit rough and wild every once in a while." she said, smirking a bit.

"Yeah, right...Versatile my ass, you loved that shit..." he teased and kissed her cheek. He took another long drag from his cigarette and then threw it away, fading in the air into a cloud of smoke. "Fuck shit, i hope these damn stupids don't tell us off and say we skip classes, i don't want to be suspended and not seeing you again..."

Back
Top Bottom