Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Love (KyaKonami & Malomyotismon.)

It was a hot, sunny day and it had just began with the shiny sphere of gases coming out of the horizon. Ken woke up really annoyed when his mother yelled at him to go downstairs to have breakfast, he had to go to high school. "When will this nightmare end?" he thought as he stood up and threw some random clothes on the bed until he found something useful to wear. He put on a black t-shirt, a pair of black jeans and sneakers. He also wore his omnipresent dark glasses since he had a problem in his eyes that he found embarassing to show: due to some problem, he had mismatched eyes, his right one was red and his left one was blue. He sighed and raced downstairs.

Once he sat by the table, he had to swallow his bacon, eggs and cereal in less than two minutes as they were getting late. He ate as fast as he could and departed to school. He lived only a few blocks away so that wouldn't be a problem. As he walked, he thought about what stupid surprises that day would bring. Yep, he was a pesimist.

He entered the school and got to his locker, then he started to put his stuff inside, waiting for the bell...

Brie awoke, stretching a bit before getting out of bed. She took her shower, did all her prepping, then put on her usual attire of just barely school appropriate clothing, fixing her platinum blonde hair in her mirror. She was a vampire, but that didn't stop her from going out. Unlike the superstitions, her kind could venture into the sunlight, granted they were considerably weaker then. She grabbed her bag, sunglasses, and a packet of blood from her mini fridge she kept in her room, and headed downstairs. She was done with her blood by the time she reached the door, tossing it in the trash can before heading out. Her parents slept a little later than her of course.

She arrived at school pretty quickly, she only lived a few streets down from it. Getting there, she reached her locker, opening it and starting to fix around her stuff. Unlike everything else, her locker was a total mess. So it was no surprise when a couple of things fell out, a book sliding over beside a guy she didn't recall. She walked over, grabbing it up and looking up at him. "Sorry about that." she told him, smiling a bit. "I don't think I've seen you around before, handsome.." she said, a slightly flirtatious tone to her voice.

Ken was waiting when all of a sudden he heard a noise besides his feet. He turned around too see where the noise came from and he saw a beautiful vampire lady. Before he could say anything, though, she had already picked up her books and the silver coloured beauty was already flirting with him. "Hey babe. No, i guess you haven't seen a boy like me 'round. You are beautiful, by the way." he said looking at her remarkable body. The only thing he wanted right then was that she wouldn't ask him to remove his glasses, he always felt shame and he had never shown anyone. "So, what class you have right now, babe? I guess crap..."

Brie smirked as he spoke, stepping a bit closer to him. "Why thank you.." she said, a smile on her face as she looked up at him. When he asked about her class, she laughed a bit. "You guessed right. This one is just plain boring. Not even..stimulating...in the least little bit.." she told him, then her smile widened a bit. "I could think of a million better things to be doing with the time.."

Ken chuckled at the girl. "Hmmm, i've got an idea. I generally do this on my own, but i guess i could share it with you. I sometimes go to the boiler room downstairs and smoke a couple of cigarettes until my class is over." He looked at her confidently. "You won't laugh if i remove my glasses, will you?" That was a subject that really worried him.

Brie smirked. "I think that sounds like a great idea." she said, then looked at him a bit curiously as he asked her about laughing if he removed his glasses. "No...I won't.." she said, still looking at him curiously. "I mean, why would I?"

"Great, because i truly plan in skipping these damned, ugly classes..." he said cockily. Ken sighed and removed his glasses, his mismatched eyes looking a her quite nervously. "Guess you can tell now..."

"Really? I never thought someone would like them..." he said rubbing the back of his head. The bell rang and he quickly grabbed a pack of cigarettes from his locker. "Let's go!" he said and grabbed her hand tightly.

They both raced to the boiler room and once inside, he locked the door. He walked down and to a chair there was placed next to wall. He sat by and patted his laps as he lit a cigarette. He took a few puffs and exhaled the smoke.

"Brie Talbot." she told him. "So, you just sit down here and smoke huh?" she asked, leaning against him slightly. "No other...extracurricular activities?" she asked a bit teasingly. Of course, she had quite a few ideas running through her head, but she'd wait and see his reaction first.

"Nice name...C'mon girl, don't tease me...you know i have my sports..." he grinned as he took one of his hands and slowly caressed her legs as he made his way to her womb. She teased a bit around it before placing her hands on her pussy above her clothing. His member became hard, a bulge forming on his jeans.

Brie grinned back, feeling him caressing her legs and moving on up, then down to her pussy. She was already getting wet just thinking about it, and she could tell he had a bulge coming on. She reached down, feeling him up outside of his jeans a bit, one hand getting the button out of the hole and then stopping right above his zipper. "Sometimes I like to tease though." she said to him, then smirked. "But if you want to get down to it, let's go.."

"You know, i'm pretty straightforward..." he teased smiling softly. He moved a hand through her panties and started to rub the lips of her pussy. He could feel how wet she was and that turned him on more. "Looks like someone wants something..." he joked. He rubbed a bit harder and then introduced two fingers inside her, slowly pushing.

Brie smirked. "Well, that's always a good thing..." she told him, moaning as he rubbed her pussy. She laughed a bit as he joked with her, a gasp of a moan coming out of her as he slid his two fingers inside of her, her hips bucking lightly against his fingers. Her hand unzipped his fly, then reached under his underwear and around his cock, stroking him. "Looks like someone else does too with how hard they are.."

Ken let out a small laughter to her jokes, she had a good sense of humour after all. He moaned as her delicate and pale hands stroke his already hard member. He continued his work on her pussy and he could clearly see how wet she was, she was craving for some fun. His member had already fully grown with how good she stroke. He introduced a third finger inside her and pushed.

Brie continued to stroke him, her movements speeding up as he kept playing with her. He was pretty hard already, and that was a good sign. When a third finger pushed inside of her, she moaned louder, moving against his fingers a bit to urge him on.

Ken moaned when she sped up her pace, his cock growing big. A grin escaped his lips when she bucked her hips to his fingers. He pushed a little while longer and then removed the fingers altogether. He licked them and then placed Brie on the chair, her wet pussy exposed to him. He removed his pants and proceeded to slide her underwear off, along with her skirt. He leaned closer to her and kissed her, his tongue licking inside her lips and her tongue. He teasingly rubbed his dick to the lips of her pussy. "Ready?"

Brie moaned and enjoyed his fingers for a while, then watched as he pulled them out and licked them, something that turned her on even more. She was on the chair, exposed to him while her skirt and underwear were peeled off of her. She kissed him back, moaning as his tongue invaded her mouth, nodding as he spoke. "Yeah.." she told him, pushing her wet pussy against his dick.

Ken gave a devilish grin as her juicy cunt was pushed towards his member. He grabbed her hips and slid his member inside without any further warning. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply as his hips moved, thrusting fast and hard inside her. He pulled her hips to him, making her match his pace and thus, reaching deeper. He moaned hard as he kissed her.

Brie moaned as he slid inside of her, bucking against him a bit as he thrusted into her, kissing him back deeply. She let him pull her hips, their pace now matching, and moaned and kissed him. Her hips continued to move, and she shifted slightly to allow him to thrust deeper inside of her.

Ken tightened his grip around her and pulled her more as he thrusted hard. He kissed her back, sliding his tongue inside her mouth. "You like it?" he asked moaning as he was reaching his point, he could also feel how her pussy started to tighten around his dick, swallowing it for more.

Back
Top Bottom