Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My rp Idea Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova

High School

College

Interracial Relationships

Work/ Co-Worker (Secretary etc.)

Incest (Cruel intentions style)

Supernatural themed. ( Werewolf witch etc.)

Angel/Demon or Demon/Angel Even Angel/Human

Professor Student (obviously.)

Various love affairs

Doctor Patient

Lawyer Client

Neighbors

Comic Book (Dc Marvel etc)

Buffy Angel, Charmed, Supernatural

Harry Potter (Beginning or after deathly Hallows)

Greek or Roman God or Goddess/Human

(This list could actually be longer but Oh well.)

Dislikes:

Anime (I love to watch Anime but I refuse to rp it!! If you pm me, come up with a great idea then ask for an anime or hentai pic of a character you've totally lost my interest in rping. I refuse to use anime pictures of people for characters, yes I use them as avatars but that's different I only used an anime picture of a character once because I didn't know who to use celebrity wise. Plus her features matched the character I was playing.)

Video games-I don't play them to begin with, will not rp them for the same reason I won't rp anime. That, the fact that I've never rped a video a game a day in my life.
Anything I'm not sure of

Power rangers (big dis interest there.)

Horror (Major Dis Interest.)

Anything Animal themed. (no interest there sorry.)
Post Apocalyptic Themed Rpgs. (Not a huge fan.)

One Liners. (I normally try to type 3-5 sentences which is a paragraph, I expect the same back. Anything less then that is hard for me to respond to. I have been known to type more but my muse has to be in the right element.)

Manager/Musician: Okay so this idea just kind of popped into my head at random, this is how I see it. A young musician struggling to make a name for himself or herself doesn't really matter which. Anyways said musician is performing in a club that has just opened, in the audience is a record producer or just a music entertainment manager anyways their looking for the next big thing. So they listen to the young male or female sing, play guitar maybe even keyboard. Once the performance is over the manager/record producer or whatever makes them an offer they can't refuse, after working with them for a few months they start to develop feelings for the musician their managing or producing.

Band mates: Okay so this idea also randomly popped into my head, here's how it goes. Two best friends decide to start a band, said best friends have grown up together. They've lived next door to each other since they were toddlers, as teenagers they decided to start a band. She took the lead on keyboard, vocals while her best friend took the lead on Base/guitar/lead vocals. As time passes she starts to realize that she has feelings for her best friend/band mate but she's afraid of ruining their friendship, this can also be done by a male perspective as well since I'm known to play both genders.

Class Reunion: I have no idea where this idea came from but it just popped into my head at random, when I get ideas out of the blue I tend to go with them. Anyways the class of 1998 is celebrating their fifteen year high school reunion, a woman or guy that was kind of lonerish/anti-social even considered an outcast in school decides to attend. They could have even been looked at as nerdy or geeky, been bullied because of their appearance. He or she shows up at the reunion looking completely different maybe in school they wore glasses had acne, or was over weight but in fifteen years a lot has changed. Maybe they didn't attend their ten year because it hadn't been long enough, they wanted to make sure they felt comfortable about themselves.

Model/Photographer: Again another idea at random, I'm just gonna go with it. So here it goes.. A young aspiring or maybe well known model in her early twenties or so could be attracted to her photographer but every time she tries to make advances toward him he always turns her down. There could be reasoning behind it maybe he's married maybe he doesn't see her that way etc, after awhile she gives up getting the feeling that all she is to him is a pay check. But when he calls her up one night to have look over some photos he took off her he surprises her by having dinner candles, romantic music.

(That's just a few so far there's bond to be more so keep a look out for an update. Just a side note to anyone that reads this.. I will rp via private message but prefer thread. I will also rp via e-mail or instant messenger, due to the merger Microsoft made with Skype I no longer have msn only aim and yahoo.)

Bump!! I do have an idea in mind, instead of posting it here I'll make a new thread but I'm still wanting to rp some of the ones that haven't been filled yet.

Are you okay with incest but consensual/mutual? NO force,non con,rape.

Do you also happen to have a RH or F-list? Id strongly suggest to make one if dont :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom