Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

XBL/PSN contact thread

HahvocTheHatter is my xbl contact but I haven't been playing xbox lately. I might do that on monday.

I need a PSwhatever. I wanna play my old games.

And PS3 are still like...200-400$.

I might just get a ps2 at this point. <_< or use my roommate's ps2.

GameStop. Just trade in your old stuff you never play.

Or hit up a pawn shop. That's what I do if I need cash I don't plan on paying back and have shit I don't want. Just say you want to pawn your stuff instead of selling it's you get more $$$ and you don't really ever have to pay that shit back unless you want your stuff back.

Plus, they're guaranteed to have old PS3s cheaper than GS.

I might just PS2 it since they are like 30-80$.

I'm a cheap bastard since I'm trying to save up for a laptop. As well as a vacation...and tattoos. <_<

Well, normally I'd say get the system. I am a fan of getting inked, even though I don't have any tattoos yet. But since you're considering buying a PS2.... Tough choice. I mean...... The library of games is massive, and some of the most fun games I even played were on PS2. Although.... They never released Morrowind for it.

Still, tough choice. If you're getting a tattoo that is a genuine piece of art and it really means something to you, I say go for it. If you are going to get a generic tattoo that everyone gets and/or it really doesn't mean something to you, I say PS3. The only caveat to that rule (of mine, at least) is Sailor Jerry designs. The man was a genius, and though his tats were simple designs, his style is timeless. There's a lot to be said about a man who's tattoo work inspired clothing labels worldwide, even garbage like Ed Hardy by Christian Audiger.

True, but again, (at least as I see it, not speaking for anyone else) a tattoo should ideally represent or depict something personal to you, and with tattoos, you also have to consider that not only are you stuck with it if it ends up bad, but with the ones that use heavy, dark shading and equally heavy and bold lines (especially designs that use a lot of black ink) you have to pay maintenance in getting the tattoo touched up. I can't imagine that getting inked would b cheap, even for a touch-up. But remember that consoles, especially older ones, sell out eventually, whereas tattoo artists really never stop selling their product.

Back
Top Bottom