Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for intelligent, creative and kinky partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimpies

Super-Earth
About me: I'm a thirtysomething human writer. Sadly, not a money-making writer, I write for my own pleasure only. I consider myself literate. I like to read, and I thoroughly enjoy coming up with interesting stories and new angles for existing ones. I look at this more as co-writing than role play, and it's a challenge. I'm fairly fond of my stories and handing over control of half the plot to a relative stranger is both scary and exciting. Secondly, as a writer you'll write for the overall audience, making choices based upon that; in here, you write towards the specific preferences of one person only which can often be much more of a puzzle than writing for generally known audiences. I'm looking for partners that will work with me though, not just mirror what I write. If you have no imagination whatsoever we aren't going to get along.

I'm fine with playing older characters than myself up to late fifties at most to accommodate an age difference, no underage characters though. I'm mostly looking for good story development with a fair amount of well written smut in story lines that make sense. A good story is key, characters with short- or long-term goals, reasons and motivations for what they do. I like descriptions, but I prefer but I prefer to know what's going on in your characters mind over the color of her panties. Tell me what she thinks, what she loves and what she fears. I love that, especially if she is conflicted. Using pictures for characters has grown on me, to the point that I now prefer it.

I'm fairly easy to talk to, so do not be afraid to send me a message if you do not yet have a story idea to put forth. Tell me what you would like it to revolve around and perhaps we can come up with something deliciously extravagant between the both of us. I also like to talk about writing and reading as a whole, share stories and recommend more for each other to read and enjoy.

Likes: PM or e-mail; creativity, literacy, mystery, interesting settings, a hint of sci-fi or fantasy, inching out of my comfort zone (but ask me first), emotion, inner conflict, OOC direction/chat, a bit of setup before starting: don't just pm me a story and expect an follow-up.

Kinks: Intelligent partners, interesting settings, sexual tension/teasing, bdsm, cmnf (clothed male naked female), enf (embarassed naked female), spanking, caning, cuckolding, embarrassment, reluctance, pain, and angst.

Dislikes: text-talk, master/slave pairings, sluts/bimbo's, bathroom play, incest, vore, gore and abuse of animals or children. Do not even ask, I will ignore you.

Writing samples can be found here (The Summoning) and here (Fallen Angel)

New! Picture prompts:

Anaïs browses the Dark Web for things she shouldn't, until a malicious user finds her and takes control of her life.
Irina's boyfriend is not who she thought he was, as was the reason for their trip to Europe.
Sophia thought it was just a harmless audition
Ariel never thought that picture of her taken on a festival would make it back to her father

RE: MxF: A spanking good time! Desiring creative writers!

First ever: added a fandom plot. Craving plot 8.

RE: MxF: A Spanking Good Time! Desiring creative writers for a variety of themes!

Bump... for science!

RE: MxF: A Spanking Good Time! Desiring creative writers for a variety of themes!

Marked plot 8 as taken.

I could take one more rp, anyone interested in penny vs sheldon? Either that or something very different from those I already have.

Humour. I need a laugh.

I've opened up a couple of my closed stories.

The weather is improving gradually and some partners seem to have vanished into thin air, so I have new openings. Hit me up.

How about an ancient demon and the poor witch who summoned it?

RE: A Spanking Good Time! New and revamped plots!

Revamped some old plots, removed two, added two new ones and opened up the others.

RE: A Spanking Good Time! New and revamped plots!

Looking for something short and sweet.

RE: Creativity is key, so write with me.

Slimpies said:
About me: I'm a thirty-four year old human writer. Sadly, not a money-making writer, I write for my own pleasure only. I'm not a native English speaker, so my writing isn't perfect but I consider myself fairly literate. I like to read, and I thoroughly enjoy coming up with interesting stories and new angles for existing ones. I look at this more as co-writing than role play, and it's a challenge. I'm fairly fond of my stories and handing over control of half the plot to a relative stranger is both scary and exciting. Secondly, as a writer you'll write for the overall audience, making choices based upon that; in here, you write towards the specific preferences of one person only which can often be much more of a puzzle than writing for generally known audiences. I'm looking for partners that will work with me though, not just mirror what I write. If you have no imagination whatsoever we aren't going to get along.

I'm fine with playing older characters than myself up to late fourties at most to accommodate an age difference, no underage characters though. I'm mostly looking for good story development with a fair amount of well written smut, in story lines that make sense. A good story is key, characters with short- or long-term goals, reasons and motivations for what they do. I like descriptions, but I prefer but I prefer to know what's going on in your characters mind over the color of her panties. Tell me what she thinks, what she loves and what she fears. I love that, especially if she is conflicted. Using pictures for characters has grown on me, to the point that I now prefer it.

Likes: PM or e-mail; creativity, literacy, mystery, interesting settings, inching out of my comfort zone (but ask me first), emotion, inner conflict, OOC direction/chat, a bit of setup before starting: don't just pm me a story and expect an follow-up.

Kinks: Intelligent partners, interesting settings, sexual tension/teasing, spanking, whipping, cuckolding, non-consensual scenes, embarrassment, reluctance, pain, and angst.

Dislikes: text-talk, master/slave pairings, sluts/bimbo's, bathroom play, incest, vore, gore and abuse of animals or children. Do not even ask, I will ignore you.

These are some of my old plots, most of which I've written a couple iterations of, and while I plan to add fresh idea's I'll leave these up here for the time being to give you an idea about the sort of things I like. Naturally, if you have a fresh idea that's a twist on one of these ideas I'll happily discuss it with you.

2) The craigslist ad (light, romance, realistic, spanking, slow)
This is about two sexually inexperienced characters (MxF) that have both been fascinated by spanking (can be something else too!) for a long time but never had the courage or the right partner to put it into practice. A simple craigslist ad put up by one of them brings them together to try it for real. The story is about two people exploring their desires, and the awkwardness they have to overcome talking about them, and then carrying them out.

This is a light, fun role play. I've done this before, and I've had real positive feedback so far. The first half of the story is styled as an exploratory online conversation between the characters through e-mail in which they introduce themselves, agree on how to meet and what will happen.

The second part of the story is when the characters meet up and wether they are capable of going through with what they've agreed on in part one. It's a realistic story about how a fantasy turns out in the real world.

3) Awkward boner (realistic, flirting, light medical, awkward)
This is a patient/doctor pairing. There's none of my usual dominance in this scenario, I want to play a somewhat geeky, socially inept character. The patient is up for a checkup with a friendly and attractive doctor. His mind wanders off and he gets an awkward erection. It's up to you how the doctor handles this, she could be flattered, embarrassed... I'm not looking for elaborate medical play with injections, medication, blood and all that but some basic knowledge on what happens in a medical practice would be good. To be clear, the scenario should be realistic and your character can not be a total bimbo or slut, I'm not looking for this, but I am looking for this or this. Make it a little awkward for me next time I need to visit my doctor? :)

4) The Summoning (hard fantasy, demons, brutal, torture) -new-
The premise of this plot is a young priestess or seer, who isn't gifted with as much magic prowess as her siblings and most others of her tribe are. While they are able to accomplish impressive magical feats, she's only able to perform petty tricks. She experiments with ancient magic to try and impress her kinsfolk and indadvertedly releases a demon that was sealed away decades ago by long forgotten ancestors, this demon is way beyond her powers, or any of her kin, to control and while he remains weak short after being awakened, the girl is cast out from her tribe.

I already have a starter for this, depicting the scene in which the demon is cast away some decades ago, it's violent and brutal. Your character will be overpowered by the demon, but the starter will explain that she'll be able to leech power from the demon, and become incredibly powerful herself. My character, having fallen for that reuse once before, will be wary of this but his curiosity and his desire for vengeance against her tribe will work against him. Your character can either work with the demon, harness his power, and exact revenge of her own against her tribe or trick the demon and banish him forever.
5) Fallen Angel (fantasy, romance) -new-
Raziel was never human, he doesn't understand them. He doesn't know how old he is or how he came to pass, he just is. He is able to leave the heavens and wander the earth, where he has met your character before. Something went wrong though. Ever since he met your character some kind of bond/link has been established between them, likely a concept that Raziel does not understand, a human concept: love. Since this link was established, he realizes that his angelic power fades away as time and distance between them increases, but he gains more power than he ever had when he is close to her. The further he gets, or the longer he stays away, the weaker het gets... When he returns to the heavens, technically a different realm, the effect is much more dramatic: all of his magnificent power vanishes and for a short instant in time he is truly human... and he falls. Back on earth, he regains his power slowly, but much faster as he gets closer to her, so he stalks her, and he tries to break whatever connection between them exists. So he rapes her, to satisfy his lust for her, thinking that will set him free; and he hurts her, so that her hatred would release him. The only thing he knows for sure, he feels it deep within him, is that he can't kill her, or he will forever fade.

6) The Matrix Revolutions, but better (no role play, no sex, no romance... yup)
Do you think the Matrix Revolutions was horse shit? Join the club! I'm doing a fan rewrite of the third Matrix movie for the fun of it, with a plot that actually makes sense and is worthy of the first movie's storyline. I already started on this, but I lost my co-writer. Mind that this is not a role play, and there will not be any romance or steamy scenes but I'm looking for a good story teller to write this with me and discuss plot descisions. I'm writing this as a screenplay, you must already know how to do this before contacting me, I'm not going to teach you. I'm rather picky about this story, so if you want in on it send me a short piece on what you thought was wrong about the third matrix film (I do not want to hear about the Matrix Reloaded - please!)

7) Tutoring with negative reinforcement (discipline, spanking, college/highschool)
Your character is a popular girl, and is doing poorly study-wise, she prefers to go out, date, get drunk, the usual deal. My character is a hard working, socially uninterested (virgin?) student that has an advert up for tutoring. She realises she's going to fail high school/college and inquires about tutoring, and supposedly this guy is a miracle worker, having 'saved' a girl's results pretty much every year. When she meets him, she uncovers the caveat: she's too comply with a strict regimen of studying, mock exams, no partying unless authorised, eating properly... reinforced by spanking for poor tests, being late or inappropriate behaviour. She agrees if he promises not to tell anyone. We can take this as far as you want.

8) Love and debauchery (prostitution, spanking, guilt, romance)
This is a dark and possibly very abusive story, there are many ways to go about it so i'll pitch the general idea. A couple is tight on cash, because one of the characters accumulated a huge debt because of say, gambling. The husband is a hard working, narrow minded corporate man and his young wife sees no other way out than to work a stripper bar, where the rules are lighthearted and questionable things occur in the champagne room. While reluctant at first, the woman grows to enjoy the interactions with the customers but is overcome with guilt because she does. The core idea of this plot is that she would come home every night and confess the things she was forced to do but enjoyed greatly, after which her husband would punish (spank) her for it.

The female lead will not be easy to play. I'd like for her to suffer from some major self loathing because while she is reluctant to be with these men, and they make her do some despicable stuff, she also enjoys being their toy, giving up control. Afterwards she would hate herself for it and seek relief through punishment, which she demands from her husband. Ideally, she'd want more punishment than her husband is willing to apply (he is vanilla/he doesn't understand/he doesn't want to hurt her) so she'd seek out another to relieve her guilt. This could be a neighbour, or someone she met at the club, I'd rather like it if it were someone the husband knows personally, and the husband knew about it. He would realize her needs, realize his limitations of fulfilling those needs but care for her and love her after the other man has hurt her. I would also play the other man, he would enjoy hurting her, but not instigate sex.

The angle with her husband would be romantic. He'd love her for doing this, but he'd be jealous, conflicted about not being able to give her what she needs, he'd be caring and tending to her bruises when she comes home and they would make sweet and tender love totally opposed to the debauchery at the club or the pain she receives for it afterwards. There's somewhat of a cuckold angle to it as well.

This story is more about psychological anguish as it is about physical pain or joy. I want to find out how both characters deal with what's happening, but there will be a lot of smut and considerably rough smut, because I'd like to portray the opposites in her 'relationships': these with the customers in the club, her husband and her 'punisher'. Jealousy, fights, smut, romance, she could be the heroine that suffers for the family (and silently enjoys - or not!), the both of them would end up in a downward spiral or they would pull through and come out stronger... many ways to go about this and make it a really long, intricate story.

9) Techno-Rumplestiltskin (modern fantasy)
Perhaps in this day and age, Rapunzel (or any girl) seeks her desires on the internet, and Rumplestilskin has become a ghost in the machine, a techno-spirit that posesses dangerous power. Only this time he does not want a firstborn child, he is a machine now and he wants to experience humanity. Rumplestilskin wants to see rapunzel (or any girl!) indulge, he wants to experience animalistic lust through her, he wants to bring her up and make her suffer. Rumplestilskin always gets what he wants. I'd like to play this story out as an email or other digital means of conversation, where the girl makes contact with Rumplestiltskin and they talk, about what she wants and what he wants in return. There would never be any physical interaction between them, because he is bits and bytes. Another option would be to do it in online diary-form, or a combination of various online tools. (no matter the form, they would still be PM's through this website or e-mails, no actual IM, webcam, pictures... talk to me about this plot, it could be good.
10) Fandom: TBBT: Sheldon x Penny (humor)
This is the only fandom I'll do and only because it has humourous appeal. I don't really have a plot for this one but it should be light and funny. We can write our own episode using the other characters for sideplot. Perhaps Penny made a bet with the girls that she can get anyone into her bed, and they called Sheldon. She'll need a plan. Humor > smut. I don't expect this to get smutty at all but it shouldn't be PG-13 either.

+ Feel free to message me with your own ideas, we might be able to work something out. I will answer every message, even the silly ones. I love originality and creativity, and I aim to please.

Hello sexy. I like some of your ideas. I love detailed intelligent roleplay. Here are a few of my ideas:

am a freshman in college and I am studying journalism.  I am a stuck up bitch and a feminist.  You run a bdsm private club that a lot of college girls work at.  I decide that the club could make a good story and perhaps with the right story i could even shut down the club.  I decide to go undercover at the club by applying for a waitress job.   You of course have friends on the campus and know about me before i show up for the interviews but of course you love a new toy to play with.  A combination of the club rules on outfits and what i have to do to be able to work in the private rooms gives you more than an opportunity to video tape me and slowly blackmail me into more and more degrading acts based on my desire to get a good story. Of course by the time it ends i will never be able to go back to my old life.

2. I am student in college.  Gorgeous my family is rich and i have it made but my grades aren't great.  You are my history professor and tell me if I don't get my grades up i will fail and end up getting kicked off the chearleading squad.  I of course don't ccare about your class but want so badly to be on teh cheerleading squad i ask if you i could do some extrad credit to bring my grades up.  You tell me you are working on research on slavery (since you are black it makes since to me) and you tell me if I help you with your research you will help me with my grades.  You tell me the research includes going to a trade show on slavery.  I go with you and of course the seminar is full of black men and women and white slaves.  You control my clothes, my outfit, perhaps make me take drugs to increase fetility, sex drive and slowly degrade me and trying to break me.

3.  I am on vacation in Africa. Either a gorgeous young college student or your favorite young celebrity.  I go to a tourist trap that offer guides into the jungle.  You offer a guide to me to expereince the local culture and the REAL local tribes.  I go into the jungle with you.  Of course as we get into the jungle you control what i eat in the jungle and control my outfits not to offend the local tribes and of course by the time we are there i end up being you play thing for the for you and your friends.

I have several other ideas I can elaborate if you don't like the above and want others:
4.  I am an undercover cop trying to bring down you gang ........
5. I make a racist video that you find and blackmail me with doing everyhting you want or you will put it on the net

Scrapped most of my old plots. Only semi-interested in my current ones. I neeeeeeed new ideas.

That one pitch that blew my socks off, did you send it?

Accidentally deleted a bunch of messages. If I was talking to you and you haven't heard back from me, send me a note!

I need one more story. Solid writing please.

RE: Looking for SERIOUS, creative, long term role players.

Back from christmas retreat. So long shoddy internet!

RE: Looking for SERIOUS, creative, long term role players.

Interested in teacher-student. Involving spanking, paddling and moderate to hard caning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom