Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for intelligent, creative and kinky partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimpies

Super-Earth
About me: I'm a thirtysomething human writer. Sadly, not a money-making writer, I write for my own pleasure only. I consider myself literate. I like to read, and I thoroughly enjoy coming up with interesting stories and new angles for existing ones. I look at this more as co-writing than role play, and it's a challenge. I'm fairly fond of my stories and handing over control of half the plot to a relative stranger is both scary and exciting. Secondly, as a writer you'll write for the overall audience, making choices based upon that; in here, you write towards the specific preferences of one person only which can often be much more of a puzzle than writing for generally known audiences. I'm looking for partners that will work with me though, not just mirror what I write. If you have no imagination whatsoever we aren't going to get along.

I'm fine with playing older characters than myself up to late fifties at most to accommodate an age difference, no underage characters though. I'm mostly looking for good story development with a fair amount of well written smut in story lines that make sense. A good story is key, characters with short- or long-term goals, reasons and motivations for what they do. I like descriptions, but I prefer but I prefer to know what's going on in your characters mind over the color of her panties. Tell me what she thinks, what she loves and what she fears. I love that, especially if she is conflicted. Using pictures for characters has grown on me, to the point that I now prefer it.

I'm fairly easy to talk to, so do not be afraid to send me a message if you do not yet have a story idea to put forth. Tell me what you would like it to revolve around and perhaps we can come up with something deliciously extravagant between the both of us. I also like to talk about writing and reading as a whole, share stories and recommend more for each other to read and enjoy.

Likes: PM or e-mail; creativity, literacy, mystery, interesting settings, a hint of sci-fi or fantasy, inching out of my comfort zone (but ask me first), emotion, inner conflict, OOC direction/chat, a bit of setup before starting: don't just pm me a story and expect an follow-up.

Kinks: Intelligent partners, interesting settings, sexual tension/teasing, bdsm, cmnf (clothed male naked female), enf (embarassed naked female), spanking, caning, cuckolding, embarrassment, reluctance, pain, and angst.

Dislikes: text-talk, master/slave pairings, sluts/bimbo's, bathroom play, incest, vore, gore and abuse of animals or children. Do not even ask, I will ignore you.

Writing samples can be found here (The Summoning) and here (Fallen Angel)

New! Picture prompts:

Anaïs browses the Dark Web for things she shouldn't, until a malicious user finds her and takes control of her life.
Irina's boyfriend is not who she thought he was, as was the reason for their trip to Europe.
Sophia thought it was just a harmless audition
Ariel never thought that picture of her taken on a festival would make it back to her father

RE: M/F: Quitters Inc. adaptation

I don't think the concept quite matches my kinks. But that was a damn good story (and the short film was one of the better adaptations of a Stephen King story I've seen). Good luck finding a partner...I'll definitely subscribe to the thread to see how it turns out.

RE: M/F: Quitters Inc. adaptation + new plot.

Added my preferences and a second plot. Please PM me if you are interested in a RP.

RE: M/F: Quitters Inc. adaptation + new craigslist plot.

Craigslist is website for online classified advertisement: www.craigslist.org (jobs, for sale, personal ads...) It's not imperative for the story where the advertisement is placed, as long as it's online (to start off with the e-mail conversation).

RE: MxF: Looking for creative female writers... and a doctor.

A new day, a new plot.

RE: MxF: Looking for creative female writers... + 3 new plots!

Bumping for new plots, including a purely story driven plot.

Bumping for science. Naturally.

I have a couple of great partners now, and I will only be accepting new stories if you pitch me a story I simply can't refuse. Still looking for a co-writer on the Matrix:R screenplay.

im looking for a master please im dieing more a master human or canine anthro or neko...

slave is very willing

WOW... it clearly states that slave/master pairings fall under dislike...

I am sorry I found this hilarious. :) I know you smiled about it too.

LingeringDesire said:
WOW... it clearly states that slave/master pairings fall under dislike...

I am sorry I found this hilarious. :) I know you smiled about it too.

i did actuly i really didnt ead it stupid me sorry :):s

In order to be able to write, you must first learn to read. Half the replies I get start out with "So I just read your request thread..." and the next sentence clearly indicates they haven't.

at least im not lieinng give me credit

What's with people going dark once the role play is about to start? And... bump!

no idea

RE: MxF: Looking for creative female who isn't prone to vanishing.

I wish people could learn to spell.

But as for your question perhaps a bit more patience. It gets easier and there are some wonderful writers amongst the riffraff. Grant it the males I write with are very different from the females you seek. Good luck my dear and thank you for your patience while my laptop is repaired or replaced. :)

Thank you for your encouraging words LingeringDesire.

Unless you have a plot that mesmerizes me and hits my every kink, I'm not starting any new plays for now. You can however contact me to discuss a play we can start at a later time, if you enjoy a rather long setup.

Due to personal circumstances, I might be slower as usual replying to messages but within a couple of days, all messages will be answered.

RE: MxF: Looking for creativity! + 2 new plots.

I have edited plot 8 since I believe had the wrong idea about it. It now conveys what I want out of it in a much better way. Ask me about this plot, I'm excited about it!

RE: MxF: Looking for creativity! + 2 new plots.

Currently craving to role play someone with a mental disorder, I could role play a man and his hallucination, vs your character. Need an interesting plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom