Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Let's dance!" Added: Evangelion + Superboy! *u*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursa-hime

Super-Earth
Let's Dance: Redux

Hi guys! I'm always on the hunt for new RP partners :3 I prefer to play submissive females, so I'd like a dominant male to partner with OwO//

With regards to paragraph length, I can write a lot but this is wholly dependent on my mood and how motivated I am XD I know that sounds bad ;w; but I'm not that bad, honest! >3< I also have a tendency to mirror what I'm given.

With regards to rping fandoms, I prefer to do either Oc x Oc or Oc x cannon (with you playing the cannon character) - this is generally because I feel as if I can never live up to rping an actual character and I would hate to butcher someone's favorite character somewhere ;w;

Current cravings: (intense wants are in bold <3)

Incest
Incest is something that is always open for me XD I prefer brother x sister though - other sorts of incest don't do it for me. Plot wise, anything goes :D

Love Triangles Intense Craving right now *___* give me a good love triangle with lots of smut and I will <3 you forever
I love me some drama llama in my romance *u* Even better if it's something like, your characters are in love with my character and both are unwilling to give up on chasing her - EVEN BETTER if this is a triplet thing XD So both guys end up sharing the one girl =w= <3

City Rangers!
Now this is something like a Power Rangers kind of format, where there is a group of normal people who transform into the City Rangers, to defend their beloved city from invaders! We can plot this as: Ranger x Ranger or Ranger x Bad Girl/guy (depending on which role you'd prefer :3 )

Chess
I know this is strange, but I love the nature and symbolism in chess XD They will be anthromorphized (I'm sure I've spelt this wrong), of course XD Don't ask me how this will work, I just know it'll be like: Queen x Knight or Queen x any other chess piece

Delinquents
Delinquent type guys who are rough around the edges and don't care about any thing else always get me hot under the collar <3 especially if they're the school type XD This could be something like, the student council president can't deal with the delinquent's behavior and goes to confront him, only to have the tables turned on her <3

Little Red Riding Hood
I love the way that this can get twisted into something very sexual XD and plus, werewolves! XD werewolf x little red riding hood - as long as it's intense domination of a sweet cute and timid girl <3

Fandoms
I don't really keep up with a lot of the fandoms now but if you wanna RP in any one of these, that's cool :D

- Kuroko no Basket (particularly Aomine, Kagami or Murasakibara *3*)
- The World Ends with You
- Magic: The Gathering
- Neon Genesis Evangelion / Rebuild of Evangelion - I love everything about Evangelion, so why not rp it? XD I have a small plot for this one, focusing more on the school days (since each student enrolled at their school in the series is a potential EVA pilot) :3
- Young Justice and in particular Superboy - I love his attitude ohohoho XD so I'd love to do a little Superboy x OC <3

F-list is in the sig! <3

Thank you >3<b

RE: "Let's dance!" a partner searching thread <3

Brewmaster said:
Do you RP over IMs?

I can rp over IMs, but it usually depends on time and whether or not I have work :3 I am okay with rping over ims :D which messenger do you use?

RE: "Let's dance!" a partner searching thread <3

I prefer either Skype or AIM since the world limit is a lot higher. Shoot me your ID through a PM and we can discuss it.

RE: "Let's dance!" CRAVING: Dynasty Warriors <3

LOL I'M SORRY XD I Didn't even notice you left a message here ;w; <3

ANYWAYSSSSS

I shall be updating this soon \\=w=//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom