Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The King's New Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
Even from a distance the royal castle was imposing. Perched high on the hill overlooking the flourishing metropolis of Mendrilan, capitol of the small but wealthy kingdom of the same name, the massive presence of its tall, thick granite outer walls and its high majestic towers exuded a sense of power and protection that tried to comfort the bustling masses in the metropolis beneath. Almost a relic from another age, from the founding of the city long before it had grown into the wealthy and prospering melting pot of nations at the intersection of two major trade routes, it appeared timeless and strong.

Veral’s steps currently led her up the winding slopes leading towards that castle’s entrance. Originally her plan had been to stay in the city for a few days to sell the treasure from her last expedition and enjoy the pleasures of civilization afterwards, and it was pure coincidence she had arrived right now. The news of the big event itself, however, were hard to miss, and they had caught even her attention.

Old King Rhatgar was looking for a new wife. His beloved queen of thirty years of marriage had died of illness three years ago, and now that the proper mourning period was over he was looking for a replacement. Considering his advanced age and the fact that the succession was already settled – his former marriage had blessed him with three sons and two daughters – the king had chosen a rather unconventional route. Apparently in his old age he was no longer looking for a woman of status, but rather someone to entertain his eyes and likely warm his bed in the most pleasant way possible. And so, in a rather unprecedented turn of events the call had gone out to all the unmarried young women in the kingdom to come to the castle and apply, so he might pick the one most worthy in his eyes.

At first she had openly laughed about the whole idea. She had to admit, though, the king had guts to openly go for someone young and trim rather than of high birth. Surely there were those in the kingdom that would feel offended at such a notion. Good luck to the old geezer, and may he get his dick wet in a good way.

The longer she had thought about it, though, the more intrigued she was by that idea. She had led her rather unsteady lifestyle for almost fifty years now, those considerable and unusual supernatural gifts slumbering under her gorgeous exterior so far having seen to her survival and prosperity. They also were the reason her body looked as fresh as when she was twenty. Her eyes were another matter. However spending the larger part of several decades in dark caves, unwelcoming wilderness or dirty and cramped rooms at small run down inns had lost its appeal. The prospect – however unlikely – of a few years in splendor and comfort was enticing.

Not that she thought very highly of her chances. Her courtier skills were limited and rusty, and to top it today was the last day of application, leaving her no time to find a suitable replacement for her leather adventuring attire. Plus, there was supposed to be an extensive gauntlet of tests to find the one suitable candidate in the eager masses.

On the other hand, she had nothing to lose. So why not check this out at least?

How bad could it be?

-----------------------------------

As the interlude may indicate I have a somewhat specific setup that is haunting my erotic fantasies at the moment, and I would like to find a male co writer to help me realize this in written form.

Thogether with that co writer we would detail the various tests our heroine has to pass to even be brought to the king's attention. Considering the masses of interested young women a preselection process will be in place, executed by the king's servants. In some disciplines our heroine will certainly struggle, and her adventuring and combat experience will not be of much help, maybe even detrimantal in one instance or another when she violently demonstates her disapproval, but for the most part her physical assets should see her through to the final round.

Of course the tests itself are not all. This is the king's castle, and surely there is courtly intrigue underway. More than one of the applicants is placed by the powers to be in an attempt to gain influence on the king, and then there are those that view the whole affair one big disgrace to the kingdom.

If you think you would like to cooperate on all of this and be willing to complelment me to weave that tale, do not hesitate to send me a PM.

While this story sounds great, it's out of my scope. It sounds like something I would love to read, but be unable to write.
Although, I have read the post you linked in your signature and glanced your rabbit hole and I do think we would match really well in role play. Perhaps some other time, and imaginary place.

I agree completely with Simplies. It looks intimating to even read. I can't even do opening posts that long, let alone on a regular basis. but I hope you find someone to do this with. I would read it.

If your still looking for help with this pm me and we can at least talk about getting something started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom