Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Orc Seeking Submissive Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selina Wolfguard

Meteorite
The title says it all really, it'll take place in either the barrens or another deserted expanse, I like the idea of openly dogging in a dangerous area.

You can see from my picture how my character looks. I roleplay via PM only!! I like a large amount of text and detail.

Turn ons: Bondage, big uncircumcised cocks, excessive cum, futa (optional), anal, cock sucking, deepthroating, pegging, punishment (slapping, whipping etc), hair pulling, titfucking, handjobs, dogging, feet/footjobs.

Don'ts: Scat, gore, incest, and watersports.

If you're interested, message me, don't ask about the plot, just start, send me the first message, describe your character in the roleplay, set the scene and the tone of the roleplay how you like it. I'll respond with equal amounts of text, detail, and will follow your lead. Hope to see you soon! xxx

Addition: if you're sending an introduction, it turns me on when the character I'm kidnapping/dominating is caught by me whilst masturbating, and really going for it, enthusiastic and liking it. It seems more vulnerable to me and I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom