Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

visionsofjohanna

Planetoid
I am literate and therefore I require that you are too. I type anywhere from 3 to 8 paragraphs for my introduction and my replies will never drop below two paragraphs. I only roleplay over PMs...I'm not a fan of threads. I play female and male so feel free to ask me to play either gender, however I will only take part in M/F pairings.

Anything that isn't listed under favorites or dislikes is most likely fair game! However, if you feel iffy on it let me know!

I usually like a fair mix of sex and plot but I can be persuaded to do more of one than the other...sometimes I love more plot and sometimes I am in a smutty mood so just let me know if you are feeling more into sex than story or the other way around.

All kinks are up for debate, except for romance. It is a must.

Favorites:
Romance
Rough sex
Oral
Finger jobs/hand jobs
Spanking
Anal
Rimming
Biting
Licking
Cum
Older partners, yummy.
Experienced Partners
Risk of pregnancy
Teasing
Titfucking

Dislikes:
Gore
Scat
Beasty
Rape
Extremely dominate men
Master/slave
Multiple partners
Transformation
Macro anything

Roleplays:
Victorian General/girl
Best friends
Post Apocalyptic (No zombies)
Native/Settler
Barbarian/Roman Noble
Arranged Marriage
Werewolf/mortal
Young Nazi/Jewish girl
Best friend/Best friend's younger sister
Neighbor/Neighbor
Bandmates
Rockstar/Fan
Father/Babysitter
Daughter/Father's friend
Prince/Servant
Princess/Servant
Low class/High class (Victorian)
Knight/Princess
Gypsies
Painter/muse
Photographer/model
Boss/Employee
Time Travel
Captive/Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain/Opposing Pirate Captain's daughter
Pirate/Mermaid

Keep in mind that this is not all I do, so feel free to suggest. I am also a sucker for historic periods.

Plot Ideas:

Princess/Commoner

amazon-beautiful-beautiful-dress-beauty-Favim.com-2143228.jpg

The Kingdom has always been at peace, wealthy and plentiful in land, they have never wanted for anything or had a quarrel with anyone. One day, a man arrives at the castle gates (the commoner) and says that he must speak with the king. He is laughed at and sent away but he still insists that he must speak with the king, he knows that the Kingdom is going to come under siege, he becomes more and more insistent that he must speak with the King and the guards toss him in a cell, thinking he is drunk. One of the guards lets the King know, but he brushes it off, despite the Princess advising that he at least listen to the man.

That night, their Kingdom is indeed attacked by a mysterious group with magic (this group can be determined later) and the King and Queen are killed, the commoner is able to escape (maybe he is one of them and betrayed them?) but the Princess is able to stop him before he leaves the Kingdom, desperate to know how he knew and begs for his help, she will not let the group get away with this.

We can take this in many different directions, perhaps the Princess and Commoner go after the group with an army. I am open to ideas, as this is a very rough plot!

Gypsy/Prince
horses-and-girls2.jpg

The Kingdom's spoiled Prince is out hunting with his men when they are set upon by a band of gypsies. Their leader, a young woman, recognizes who he is immediately and calls the band to stop, and instead tries to strike a deal with the Prince. They will let them go unharmed if he promises to return their stolen land to them so they can finally settle back in to their old home instead of thieving in the woods. The Prince laughs at her and refuses, she sets her men on the group and is able to kidnap the Prince, taking him deep into the woods where the gypsies have set up camp. She plans to keep him there until he agrees to her terms and sends a letter to his father with the same request.

His father refuses to yield as well, instead sending men into the forest to find his son and kill the gypsies. During this time, the Prince is taken down a few pegs and begins to understand the gypsies, falling in love with the young leader but soon after he comes to this realization, he is rescued by the Kingsguard and has to decide where his loyalties lie.

Mob Son/Mob Daughter

love-photoshoot-Favim.com-589939.jpg

A Romeo and Juliet-esque plot.

Our two characters are the children of two opposing mob bosses, Italian and Irish. They have grown up hating each other, despite never knowing the other, just knowing the damage each side has done to the other. One of them has lost their older sibling because of the opposing mob, so they are unlikely to ever fall in love. However, both of them end up attending the same college, under fake last names for their families' protection. They end up taking the same class and hit it off in a group project, eventually growing closer and beginning a relationship. They are in love and in too deep by the time they decide to introduce each other to their families, arranging a dinner with each of their parents, not knowing the consequences.

Mermaid/Sea Captain or Pirate

c09a46702d6093da1f6372b7a6c4cf3b.jpg

I don't really have a plot for this one, but would love to come up with something together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom